The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:46 pm by Demonhunter

» Beach Party
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:34 pm by Demonhunter

» The Best Party in New York
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:53 am by Fae7

» Colt Storm(Charge)
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:43 am by RevalE700

» Blue Phoenix
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:09 pm by Demonhunter

» RED ALERT!!!!!
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 4:24 am by RevalE700

» Red is Blue
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 4:22 am by Black Bulwark

» The Most Dangerous Game
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2024, 12:42 am by Vorik

» In the Court of the Orderly King (Completed)
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2024, 1:45 am by Tybrid

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 3:57 pm by Hyperion

» The Disciples of Virtue
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 2:15 pm by Demonhunter

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 Empty Re: Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Post by Chellizard April 18th 2012, 12:46 am

He watched her wander off toward her room, and then turned his attention back to a lingering thought. A lingering desire. He wanted to smoke so badly. He groaned to himself and then looked back to watch Andree wander back and plop down next to him. He smiled and stood for a moment, taking off his shoes and leaving them near the door. His own sock covered feet were then propped up on the coffee table, his form sinking into the comfortable couch. He sat with his arms on the back of the couch. He then let them slip, his left going around of Andree. He glanced to the television and shrugged. "We can if you'd like, heh." he said, a bit nervous. He had no idea why he was nervous, but he was.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5018
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 Empty Re: Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Post by Mockingbird April 18th 2012, 12:54 am

As Andree sat down on the catch next to Nathaniel, her eyes continued to roam him and her cheeks were still bright red. She knew she probably shouldn't right now but her eyes didn't seem to give a shit about what she knew. "I don't really mind either way. I wouldn't know what to watch right now anyways." She told him, placing her small feet along the edge of the table, too short to reach it fully at this distance. I should really move that closer sometime. Wiggling a bit in her place on the couch to get comfortable, she leaned into Nathaniel's arm a bit. She liked the feeling of his arm around her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 18th 2012, 12:58 am

He leaned his head against her's for a moment and started at their slight reflection in the television's monitor. He then moved his right hand and pulled her face toward his, tilting his own head just a bit. He also turned his body just a bit toward her's. "I know something we can do.." he said, edging his lips closer to her's. His breath, despite drinking wine, and eating chicken Alfredo, was cold and sweet smelling. He let his breath cascade over her lips just before kissing her's. He had been wanting to do this from the moment they first met on that dark night here in Chicago; that was months ago. And here they are now, having been on a date, and now they were in Andree's apartment, on her couch, and he was going to let her have him, if she wanted. If she kissed him back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 5 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 18th 2012, 1:06 am

A giggle escaped Andree's throat when Nathaniel leaned his head against her own. She thought he was quite sweet and just loved this whole thing right now. Her own eyes gazed up at the slight reflection of them that was on the TV screen. It only served to make her blush even more. A bit confused by how he moved to position himself and what he said, Andree asked him. "And what do you have in mind?" Her question was answered without words as she felt his lips press against her own in a kiss. If her mind wasn't numb already, it sure as hell was now. Her cheeks were even redder than before, liking what was happening. It wasn't a familiar feeling to her but she liked every moment of it. To reply without breaking it, she made sure to press her own lips back against his a little bit. Not too forceful but just enough to let him know that she liked it and to keep going. Though she wanted him to keep going, she only meant keep going on the kiss. She didn't mean any more than that.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 18th 2012, 4:52 pm

He was very pleased to have Andree kiss him back. He hadn't laid with a woman in a good.. what was it? Four years? That's a long time to some people, but it honestly hadn't felt that long to him. He had kissed a girl, of course, but not like this. Not so.. innocently magical. He was very careful with her, his lips just cradling her's with a passion that could only be described with a perfect picture. His thumb was rubbing her cheek, his fingers caressing the side of her head. He gently separated their lips and he looked into her eyes, completely breathless. "You.. stole my breath away.. Andree," he said, his voice airy and light, though the trembling bass of his vocals possibly sending shivers down her spine. He smiled and pecked her nose, a chuckle passing his lips. He had noticed her blush. "You know I love it when you blush, right?" he commented, a lop-sided smile stealing his face. He pecked her lips and then just waited, his lips a couple centimeters from her's. "So... now what?" he asked, half expecting her to either kiss him again, or make a motion to kiss him. His lips were basically touching her's as he spoke.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 18th 2012, 4:59 pm

Gracie Marie Daniels had agreed to move in with Andree and Sachin on the condition that her boyfriend didn't try and get them to have a threesome. She knew what he was like. The boy needed boundaries. Not that he was really a boy, he was a lot older than she was - 4 years older. He'd been to Uni, dropped out sure, but he was a successful comic book writer and Gracie had found herself deeply in love with him. Despite this she had found living with Andree and Sachin was one of the best decisions she had ever made. The rent was cheaper, she could keep an eye on the people she cared about better, and it meant there was protection for them all on the street - especially Sachin. Despite his healing abilities, Gracie still worried about him. She had actually had a pleasant day, listening to Sachin's new ideas for comics and getting in touch with her musical side. She'd been tuning and playing while Sachin wrote. When it had gotten late, they had decided to go and get some food. Andree was probably due back soon and no doubt she'd be hungry.

Gracie was dressed in jeans, converses and a crop top which revealed a little bit of tempting flesh. Sachin appreciated the gesture Gracie was making - she knew he liked to show her off. The walk to the takeaway had been pleasant and easy, it had seemed like it was going to be a quiet night. Sachin was rambling on about how they should have a movie night and Gracie had left him drooling over some new movie which had once been a comic. Gracie didn't understand the babbled enthusiasm but the guy who ran the store seemed to. Excusing herself and saying she'd set up the food Gracie had headed home, expecting Andree to be complaining about how hungry she was like usual.

She was not expecting Andree to be eating already. Eating someone's - a BOY'S - face. Gracie stood in the door way spell bound for a moment, they hadn't seemed to notice her come in as the man was talking in a low husky inviting voice.

"ANDREE!" Gracie exclaimed, throwing her keys onto the counter side. If her shout didn't make them jump then the noise of keys hitting marble would. "You didn't tell me you were getting laid, I wouldn't have come home if I knew I'd vagina-block you," she teased. She knew Andree would be mortified and Gracie would milk every second of it.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 18th 2012, 8:19 pm

Once Nathaniel had broken the kiss, a sigh escaped Andree's lips. She was loving every moment of this, from the kiss to the gentle rubbing of her cheek and side of her head. At the comment, the blush spread further. The whole situation, not just his vocals, were sending small shivers down her side as she tilted her head to the side slightly. The blush continued to spread and turn a deeper tone of read when Nathaniel pecked her cheek. At the compliment that followed, she giggled a bit. "Good because I seem to live with it permanently in place." She joked before smiling a little more, eyes gazing into his. As Nathaniel asked what they were going to do now, Andree was going to return his kiss. This plan was ruined by the sudden intrusion of her roommate, Gracie.

Andree nearly leaped out of her skin when she heard Gracie shout her name. A groan passed through her lips. Really? Really? Did you have to come home now of all times? Most of the time I want you here, you're out with Sachin but when I want a little time alone you decide to come home? Really? Andree thought to herself, annoyed at her bad luck. Once done with that thought, she spoke in a low voice so only Nathaniel could hear her. "And this is my roommate, Gracie." She tossed a bit of hair out of her face as she turned on the couch to face Gracie, embarrassed. As Gracie had predicted, she was mortified on the inside but trying to play it cool on the outside. "What? No! That's not what's going on. I just invited him over for a little bit and we kissed. No vagina block going on. You, of all people, know that I'm not like that." She said. "And besides, let's face it. This isn't the worst thing you've walked in on me doing." Despite adding that on, it probably was. It was just an attempt to make it seem like less of a big deal than it really was. In all honesty, it probably was the worst thing she had walked in on her doing.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 18th 2012, 9:02 pm

Nathaniel was all smiles, even when this Gracie girl came into the picture. He was a bit embarrassed, and did back away from Andree so that she could have a bit of space. His bare chest heaved a light sigh while he stifled a laugh. Hearing Andree talk like this, though, was very exciting for him. She had been all smiles, and blushes, and cuteness all day; but had barely opened up to him. He was glad to see this side of her. He stood up from the couch and looked toward Gracie with soft eyes, and a light smile. "Hello. I'm Nathaniel," he said, his hand extended to shake her's. He would manage a hug, if she wanted. His abdomen was exposed, and flexed with each breath. He had natural muscle tone, so he wasn't unattractive. He was very, very attractive. He looked alike to a model for big time magazines. His dark hair, bright blue eyes, and olive skin. He was gorgeous, needless to say, and he liked to flaunt it. And Andree, boy, she was beautiful. He was so blessed to be with such a woman. "Well, I'm sure I've intruded enough. I'll step out for a few." He gave them both a bow before slipping from the room, his shoes being left behind, along with his socks. He had slipped them off when he had been kissing Andree. Once on the roof, well actually in the stairwell with the door to the roof cracked open, he was already smoking a cigarette, quite hungrily. He hadn't smoked since his poker game earlier today. He was very happy to finally be smoking.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 19th 2012, 3:01 am

Gracie smirked when Nate stood up but she didn't run her eyes up and down him like any other woman. Gracie was taken and when she was in a relationship she didn't look at another man, even in passing. Nate did nothing for her. He was a stranger and more importantly, making out with her best friend. She nodded rather politely to Nate, not feeling the need to divulge her name once again when Birdie had already done it, she allowed him to leave. It was obvious he was coming back though - his shoes and socks and shirt were scattered all over the floor. Birdie looked like a tomato.

"Maybe we should have a system where if there's a sock on the door, it means don't come in," she teased and then moved to the kitchen area. "Please don't hump on the couch, I have to sit on that couch," she began rummaging through the bag. "I didn't get anything for your friend but I'm sure he's been eating enough for you to be full," she raised her eyebrows in a rather teasing manner.

"So when did this start?" she jumped onto the counter, swinging her legs while eating her noodles with chop sticks like a pro. Swinging her legs to and fro. "You're never going to live this down, you know that, right?" she grinned.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 19th 2012, 3:21 am

Andree didn't protest as Nathaniel went out for a little bit, she knew he would be back. His shoes and socks were still there. After he had left, all Andree wanted to do was sink into the couch as she was left alone with Gracie. It wasn't that she didn't like Gracie, quite the opposite really, she really liked Gracie, she just didn't want to put up with the inevitable teasing that was sure to come. Head hanging as she tried to will herself to sink into the couch. No why don't I get that as a superpower? That'd be so useful. She thought to herself as she looked up at Gracie out of the corner of her eye. "I wouldn't be able to come in anytime you and Sachin are in here then." Was her reply, trying to get Gracie back at each teasing comment she gave her. Her eyes registered the movements of her eyebrows and took it as more teasing, a little more silently this time. "It's not like that. And we did eat, thank you." Realizing that Gracie may take use that against her, she quickly added. "NOT in the way you and your dirty mind are thinking." She grumbled as she watched Gracie swing herself onto the counter and begin to eat her noodles. "Not long. I ran into him a few months ago one night a few months ago and then we ran into each other again today when I went down to the book store. We went out to a restaurant and then came back here and, well, you know the rest." She explained to Gracie, a sigh slipping past her lips as she replied to her second question. "Unfortunately, yes, I do know that I will never live this down. I'll just have to get something on you next time."

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 19th 2012, 11:07 am

He leaned against the shallow doorway, just puffing on his sweet nicotine. He had let his wings breathe while he was here, too. With each inhale, his lungs were expanding happily. His tongue licked the end of the cigarette, the sweet taste so delicious; to him, anyway. He was nearly finished with his treat and sighed. He was hoping Andree hadn't spilled the beans about him. To be more polite, he buttoned up his shirt, the rest of his cigarette hanging loosely in his lips. He also half assed tucked it in, but then un-tucked it and grumbled at himself. He flipped his hair back with his left hand, his right holding what was left of his cigarette. He flicked it across the roof, and the rain swallowed it before it could land. It had started coming down hard, a few streaks of lightning roaring across the skies; thunder screaming afterward.

He descended the stairs, his wings folding behind of his back, and now this shirt was ruined also. He wandered back to Andree and Gracie's apartment, easier than he thought. He stood for a moment and pondered about knocking, but then just decided to let himself in. He allowed the door to creak open normally, and he stepped in, half catching the end of Andree's sentence. He glanced toward Gracie, watching her perched form happily sit and eat her food. His wings ruffled slightly before relaxing. Being folded, the end's brushed the floor like he was wearing a dress or veil to a wedding gown. But, the black and white feathers were still gorgeous. "I apologize if I've upset the flow of things around of here. I will take my leave if you wish," he said, being as polite as possible. He glanced toward the door, it having been shut once he was inside the apartment.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 19th 2012, 2:46 pm

Gracie was finding the whole situation rather entertaining and simply smiled as Andree sunk into the couch, looking like she wished she could be anywhere but here. It was cute that she tried to pin the embarassment on her but Gracie wasn't ashamed of what her and Sachin did in the privacy of their bedroom. She'd sound proofed the walls, what more was needed? She giggled when Andree said they had eaten and snickered at the last line, just as the angel walked back in. Her eyes flicked back to the man then and she straightened.

"Course not angel, you can join us for our movie night if you want," Gracie smiled sweetly. She wasn't going to just scare the man off, especially when he had such a deep interest in her best friend. She twirled a noodle around her chop stick and picked up a bit of chicken before putting it in her mouth and chewing, which caused her dimples to show. Gracie was a sweet girl when she wanted to be but she could be lethal too. She kicked off her shoes considering she was staying in.

"Besides, I'd LOVE, to get you know Andree's new friend," she smiled then blinked, remembering what she'd got Andree. She rummaged in the bag and tugged out a packet of sweet popcorn, throwing it at her. "Seeing as you always eat the whole of my bag."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 19th 2012, 3:06 pm

As her eyes detected Nathaniel entering the room, she listened to what he had to say. Her eyes gave him a silent response, asking him to stay over. She swallowed slightly as she got up from trying to sink into the couch. Her hand reached into the couch cushion to pull out a roll of hard candy that had been shoved in there by Gracie. Just too annoy her in return for her obvious teasing, she opened it up and popped one into her mouth before putting it into her pocket. She'd get Gracie a new one later tonight or tomorrow. "Yea, please stay. We'd love it." And Gracie would love more chances to embarrass and tease me. I'll just have to get back at her later. Once she had finished thinking for a moment, she noticed that the hard candy had disintegrated in her mouth. Her hand buried itself into her pocket and pulled out the wrapper, peeling it down the tube further so she could get at another 'o' shaped candy. Once it was shoved back in her pocket, she caught the bag of popcorn Gracie threw at her. "Thank you. Which movie did you have in mind, Gracie?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 19th 2012, 3:13 pm

He nodded and scratched the back of his head. The emotions filling this room were a bit overwhelming. Even if they were playful, he felt a little weak at the knee. He gave Andree a look that read 'sorry/I'll stay' all at once. "Sure, I'll stay for a movie." He moved and sat down on the couch next to Andree and sighed, his wings having "vanished" just before he sat down. The back of his shirt was ripped, now, two lovely slits down the back. He sometimes wondered why he didn't get a tailor to specifically make him shirts with slits in the back. He sighed to himself before slipping his hand to halt Andree's from hiding the candy back in her pocket. He stole one of the sweet treats and popped it into his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue. Hopefully masking the clove cigarette smell; even though ti was sweet, and less ashy and etc. "If I may interject, perhaps something entertaining rather than boring?" he rose a brow and glanced toward Gracie, his hand instinctively rising to snatch the unpopped bag of kettle corn that was launched this way. He then handed it over to Andree after placing his hand on his leg.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 19th 2012, 3:26 pm

Gracie smiled and then hopped off the couch, claiming the circular arm chair she had brought over from her previous apartment she often shared with Sachin. It swivelled to but it was sued and matched the couch in the room to. The cushions were plump and when you sat on the circular arm chair you sank into it, could fold your legs up and - like Gracie had found out - could fit two people and have a nap on it. Andree had called it Gracie's 'lazy chair' after she had spent a whole day in it in nothing but boxers, Sachin's shirt, with food and the remote control. She had been re-cooperating after Brazil and she'd used most of her energy on the attack but still.

"Well what kind of movies do you like?" she still had her noodles in her lap and she'd also rescued the prawn crackers from the bag to. "My boyfriend should be back with some movies you probably wouldn't like," she said after thinking for a moment. Nate didn't look like a comic book nerd like Andree secretly was. She wasn't sure what Nate's style of movies were. She picked up the remote and then clicked a button, opening a panel on the wall revealing rows of DVDs all neatly filed into different categories.

"Sci-fi? Fantasy? Action? ... Romance?" she cast a smirk to Andree.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 19th 2012, 3:47 pm

Seeing Gracie in the chair, Andree couldn't help but picture her on the day she named it her 'lazy chair'. The picture of Gracie just lying around in boxers and Sachin's shirt amused her as she stretched her neck a little bit. She remembered having to cook the food that night as Sachin had gone out around dinner. It did not end well at all. The smoke alarms had needed a battery change from the amount of ringing from that day alone. The faint glow of a smile flickered across her face as she continued to see Gracie sitting there in nothing but her boxers and her boyfriend's shirt.

Shaking the mental image out of her head, she glanced over at the panel in the wall that was sliding open to revel where they held their movies. Her eyes detecting Gracie's smirk, they rolled in a dismissive manner. Personally, she wasn't big on romance movies, she found them a tad boring or slow. But, if Nathaniel wanted to watch a romance movie, she would be able to sit through it. Hopefully. The other three categories that Gracie had listed were more her style. Shifting herself around a bit on the couch, a deep breath escaped from behind her lips. She predicted that when Sachin got home, he would take the chair with Gracie so the two could hug or whatever else they did in there, leaving the couch for Nathaniel and herself.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top