The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:15 pm by Sage

» Darkstar
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 pm by Vorik

» RED ALERT!!!!!
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:35 pm by Darkstar

» Steelheart Industries
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:28 pm by Darkstar

» COOKING WITH DANGER!
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» Cat Hunt
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:00 am by Cynical_Aspie

» This Time With Gusto
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:36 pm by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:26 pm by Tybrid

» Lingering Senitments
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:52 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 5:44 pm by Vorik

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:32 pm by Cerek

» The birds of expedience
Darkstar I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:24 pm by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Darkstar I_vote_lcapDarkstar I_voting_barDarkstar I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Darkstar
Sage
Vorik
ProwlerKnight

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Darkstar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkstar Empty Darkstar

Post by Darkstar Today at 1:17 pm

DARKSTAR

"You kill me, I kill you back. There's nothing you can do, so how about you give up?"

The Bio

Richard Henry Kenrick

Villain Name:
Darkstar

Title:
N/A

Alignment:
Lawful Evil
Dark star is methodical and strategic in his attacks, and believes he is doing the right thing by fighting heroes. He doesn't care about civilian casualties though, and has no quandries on using tactics that could kill billions.

Race:
Human Mutate

Hair:
Black

Eyes:
Blue (Red as Darkstar)

Height:
6'0

Weight:
150lbs

Blood type:
O

The Looks

Dark star is a tall, slim man with pale skin. He has high cheekbones and thin lips, with a somewhat frightening habit of analysing people before speaking to them. He has few muscles, save a few sinewy ones around his arms and lower legs.

In his costume, Darkstar wears a black pointed cape with a similarly dark hood that casts an ominous shadow over the rest of his mask, only leaving his piercing red eyes visible - a deliberate move in design. He has a compartmented belt, and high, dark boots. Over his left arm, he has a deep black covering with a star icon on it.

The Personality

Darkstar is a very unsociable, cold man. He is undoubtedly intelligent, but not in the traditional sense - he has more knowledge of analysing opponents than Physics or History. He doesn't really care about life, and approaches it anayltically with a portion of distaste.

The Story

Richard Kendrick was 15 when it happened. His parents were killed by The Agency for seemingly no reason, in addition to burning down their family home.

Richard's parents were apparently, unknown to them, metahuman. They were born by an experiment to see if powers could be mimiced effectively - one that ultimately didn't work. They spent their lives in blissful ignorance until it was decided the Experiment be formally closed - along with anything connected to it. Richard went to live with his Garndparents after the attack, but that day awoke something in him.

Power

While his parents had not gained any abilities, it seemed Richard did. That anger, the fear, it proved a trigger point to his latent abilities. After his Grandparents funeral, he decided he didn't have anyone left. He soon found the Agency and their supposed "Heroes" to blame, and turned to crime.

The Powers

Basic Power Mimicry
Due to his parentage, Richard can mimic some powers at a weak level

Reflexes
Richard has the unique ability to view the immediate environment even when he isn't viewing it directly. This allows him to experience combat in a 3-d perspective, giving him an edge in agility-based actions.

The Weaknesses

Need for Vengance
Darkstar, while often cool and methodical, can become furious if his past is used against him. If given a chance, he will destroy members of the Agency without thinking, often allowing him to be outsmarted

Physically weak
Without his powers, Darkstar is an ordinary man. If in a situation here his powers cannot be used, he has to rely on his tactical mind to avoid being physically Overpowered. He also has difficulty fighting strong heroes, and often has to win through underhanded methods.

The Items

Communicator
Costume Bag (backpack with costume in)
Two daggers (concealed in boots)
Laptop
A pistol

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

The sun of Pism glared at Aeos' helmet. He remained silent, not bothering to lose focus on the repairs. The PA-SD-R (Personal Analysis, Self-Diagnostic and Recording) system in his helmet was damaged but still working...damn. He must have taken some hits. Well, at least he had a gravimetric spectrum and base atmosphere composition. 40% Oxygen and 60% Hydrogen, but kept in stasis so it didn't make water. At least it was breathable. Ugh, he could barely remember how he had scraped through Opoli V, with an atmosphere of 100% concentrated Hydrogen Sulphide...

Dear god

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Darkstar
Darkstar

Quote : "Is this the best you have? Honestly, this is Humiliating for you"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Job : Professional Walrus
Humor : Donald Trump Existing
Registration date : 2024-10-23

Back to top Go down

Darkstar Empty Re: Darkstar

Post by Vorik Today at 2:44 pm

Hey there. I'm glad to see a new face on the site. Please consider joining the community Discord. That is the main way members contact and communicate with each other for things like plot development, character creation, and hangouts.

I saw you have already posted in Steelheart Industries looking to join in. You need to get your character approved by staff before you can join in on events, threads, and contests.

https://discord.gg/cv2bvuRz
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum