The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Vorik
Destiny22

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 12:54 pm

"Hmmm no I just do my research and I'm linked into other Goddess's and Gods thoughts and then there is the God of men who is my brother, we share information. The slut woman? She's gonna die according to my brother and she deserves it, she hurt other women as well." Athena shrugged slightly not noticing his head was closed until she looked back up at him and their faces were cms apart.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 12:56 pm

"That is really interesting" he said as he swayed her body. "So do you have any dirt on me, dear" he said wondering what she would say, or if she would get angry their faces were so close.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 5 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 12:59 pm

She shrugged slightly as she tilted her head at him.
"Nope, my brother has never mentioned you, not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing," she smirked softly as her hips swayed under his hands.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 1:09 pm

"I am going to say that is a good thing, maybe you should consider the same" he said as he smile at Athena. Percival leaned into kiss Athena taking his chances with the brass women or Goddess.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 1:10 pm

Athena was just about to speak when his lips connected with hers. At first she just froze and then she pulled away sharply.
"What the hell!?"

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 1:20 pm

"You know you loved it" he said as he pulled away. "I mean what is a date without the romantics my dear" he replied with a smile and continued to sway her.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 1:33 pm

Athena glared.
"There wasn't anything in the date discription about kissing and romance," she hissed angrily although the man now had devil daggers from the male half of the room.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 1:36 pm

"I never gave you my date description" he said as he gazed into her eyes. "It is like I am staring at the night sky again" he said as he leaned in for another kiss, it would be up to her if it connected this time.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 1:42 pm

Athena moved back slightly as she frowned. Hell she wasn't that easy, cheesy chat up lines were not her thing.
"Hm, cheesy chat up line much? So what is your Date description?" she frowned, wondering what she had gotten herself into.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 1:47 pm

Percival smiled this was his kind of girl. "Well Dinner, I sneak a kiss, then give a cheesy pick up line, and I go for another, that will decide of how the night continues" Percival gave her a sly smile. "Have you ever been on a date that didn't end in death" he whispered to her.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 1:49 pm

Athena stared at him. He kept whispering to her it made her feel odd, like she could tell him things. Her guard suddenly went up 10 times more as she looked at the man with narrowed eyes.
"No..." she began slowly.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 1:51 pm

"You are missing out, I could show you a great time" he kept whispering, "But you will need to let your guard down for me dear" he finished as he placed his hands on both of her hips. Percival kept swaying his date as he kept his gaze on her eyes.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 1:55 pm

Athena stared back into his eyes as she bit her lip with a frown. She didn't like these new emotions one bit, not one tiny bit. He was a man, he...he was the enemy! Athena pull yourself together. She shook her head slightly as if to clear her thoughts, her eyes darting away from his. It was like he was removing her emotions and replacing them with new ones.
"N-no I don't. I don't want to," she frowned.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 1:58 pm

"You don't want to, or you won't let yourself" he said as he continued to casually dance with her, keeping his eyes locked on her. "I am not most other guys, I will admit I am different, but maybe in a way you will like" he said as he flashed her a quick smile that quickly disappeared into a blank expression over his mouth, for the first time tonight.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 2:03 pm

"What's your name?" Athena changed the subject. She didn't even know this guy and she felt odd, she didn't like it and she didn't like the way the conversation was going. She let her eyes drift back to his as he watched him.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 2:07 pm

"My name is Percival Battin, and yours" he conceded he should have definitely exchanged pleasantries before asking her on a date. Percival continued to dance with her, and as the music drew to a close he waved his hand to make the band continue to play, and they did just that.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top