The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Vorik
Destiny22

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 2:07 pm

"My name is Percival Battin, and yours" he conceded he should have definitely exchanged pleasantries before asking her on a date. Percival continued to dance with her, and as the music drew to a close he waved his hand to make the band continue to play, and they did just that.

VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 2:10 pm

"Hmm...Athena Marie," she said, giving him her real name. She didn't care much for her Goddess name. He didn't even know she was one yet so who cared? She glanced at the band when they kept playing.
"Do you own this place or something?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 2:17 pm

"You could say something like that. I know the owner." he said with a devious smile, little did she know he had killed the owner and manipulated the will to give the restaurant to him. "Now, have I charmed you enough for a willing kiss" he said as he continued to stare her down.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 6 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 2:22 pm

Athena smirked and shook her head as she managed a chuckle.
"Nope, I afraid not," she giggled softly as she looked down at the mans chest then around the restaurant, thinking to herself for a minute. It was a nice place. Sweet and softly she looked back up at him, her eyelashes seemed to flutter but she didn't intend them to.
"Hmm...kool I guess, has he got new plans for this place? He should get the walls re painted." She nodded to the cracks in the old paint.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 2:27 pm

"Well I will make sure to let him know" he said with a light chuckle, he was liking her more and more with every passing second. "How about we redesign the whole restaurant now" he said with a smile then broke away from the dance and turned around. "Everyone out now" he yelled but did it kindly. "Me and you" he said as he placed his hand on her back. As he looked back at her, everyone piled out as the Host hurried them out the door. Percival walked up to the door and shut it softly and turned the walk. "Do you have any ideas" he said with a smile as he outstretched his arms showing his restaurant.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 2:38 pm

Athena blinked, raising an eyebrow. So he was the owner of the restaurant. She pressed her lips together as she looked around the place.
"Well...you should have the walls a cream colour with black bordering and like a sort of ivy, flower design. Women look at the design, men are more occupied with the food. Women pay attention to the little romantic details. On this BIG wall..." she moved to the big wall with a picture on it as she took it off. "See it's damp, you should re wallpaper it then paint over it to get rid of the damp then do a big picture on it, draws the attention to this wall, gives the restaunt a focus point."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 2:41 pm

"What else." he said as he walked to her side and gazed at the things she was pointing out. "And how are we going to go through with this, we need supplies" he said as he placed his arm around her slender shoulders and smiled at her ideas.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 2:44 pm

Athena laughed softly as she pressed her lips together and looked around then at the floor.
"You need a new flooring, carpet is old, you should get wooden flooring - easier to clean as well. Then re arrange the tables, they're all cramped and dingy. Scrub them up, use vinegar and bleech - works brilliantly. Then re arrange them so there's more room to move, see the chairs? they clash at the back, people need room to manouver."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 2:48 pm

"Very well. You know now we need to extend our date to go by supplies" he said as he walked up behind her and placed his arms around her waist and leaned his head over her shoulder and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Do you know any good stores" he said with a smile and his arms still around her waist.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 2:50 pm

Athena raised an eyebrow as she chuckled.
"Oh I'm not doing this, I'm just giving you idea's," she smirked and pulled away. Pft he wasn't in that easily! She looked at the time on her watch.
"I think that's our date over now don't you?" she raised an eyebrow with a sly smile on her lips.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 2:55 pm

"I suppose if I haven't convinced you that I am a worthy man, then I will let you go" Percival said with a hint of disappointment in his voice. Percival released his arms from around Athena and smiled. "I will keep your design ideas in mind" he said as he gave her a smile.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 2:56 pm

Athena nodded as she smiled back softly. Maybe not all men were that bad...She leant up and kissed his cheek.
"Maybe you changed me a bit," she smirked softly and moved to walk past him. "yeah keep them in mind they might help you."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 2:58 pm

Percival smiled and turned to Athena. "But I never got to talk of my business proposition" he said as he appeared in front of her. "You not only impressed me with your beauty, but what piqued my interest was your fighting skills." he said as he crossed his arms.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 3:00 pm

Athena practically walked into him. She winced as she misplaced her foot in avoiding his foot with her heel as she just managed to keep her footing, poised like a cat.
"I work alone," Athenas tone changed, her eyes narrowed. "I don't work with people."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 3:03 pm

"Then work with just me, have no ties to anyone else" he said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Perhaps we could talk more on a second date" he said with a sly smile as he gazed at he serious face.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 3:05 pm

"I don't work with people, especially not men. I have my own job and I like to keep it that way," she said with a frown. Back to square 1 for him. She shook her head slowly and walked around him.
"Sorry but I don't work with others."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top