The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Vorik
Destiny22

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 7:18 pm

Drift nodded and stood up walking towards the restaurant wondering where the other members were.

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 7:20 pm

Athena was sat on the table drinking her beer which she had forgotten about from earlier, her eyes gad a far off look in them as if she wasn't really looking at the history more of a different time. She shook her head hearing the man as she looked up.
"mmf..." she managed before looking back down at her beer bottle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 7:23 pm

"You don't have to join F.E.A.R.E, but I do want you, for the first time I feel like being with someone and not causing chaos, I will handle your brother if he stands in my way." he said with a smile as he picked up a beer bottle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 16 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 7:24 pm

Drift walked in looking at the pair."Damn I need to get a girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 7:26 pm

Athena grimaced at the kids comment as she shook her hair out slowly so it fell around her face, framing it beautifully. She really did look the part of a Goddess.
"Well sometimes people can't get what they want," she said matter-of-factly. She was being way to nice with this guy and she needed to rebuild her guard up. Maybe killing the next people on her list would help...

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 7:28 pm

Percival nodded again, he wasn't going to argue this point anymore. "Keep in touch ok?" he asked reassuringly and kissed her on the lips. "Drift gather the men, we are going out for a night of fun...on me" he said then turned around to Athena and smiled at her and winked.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 7:30 pm

Drift nodded walking out and whistled a ear splitting whistle."Men form up your Lord Ferrum has summoned you arm's to the ready.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 7:31 pm

Athena blinked back to reality as she looked up at him.
"Is it a guy only thing r should I leave?" she smiles and slipped off the table. "And you only have to believe in me to keep in touch," she whispered softly, Her breath tickling his neck, her Greek accent making it all the more sexier.
"Maybe we can keep in touch in different ways then," she purred the words slightly before going to walk around him.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 7:34 pm

"You are welcome to come my dear" Percival said as he ran his hand across her back.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 7:35 pm

Athena smiled as she shrugged.
"Depends what you're doing," she said.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 7:42 pm

Drift looked back at them and sighed maybe his road would have been different if...no that was dangerous thought's."My lord the men are ready.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 7:43 pm

"Come on men!" he yelled when he got outside, we are hitting the bars, and if we are lucky, starting some chaos" he said with a smile as he began to walk down the street allowing F.E.A.R.E to follow behind.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 7:46 pm

Drift fell instinctively to Ferrum's right side walking as his right hand man in this."My Lord isn't a bar a little low for us we should hit a bank or a brewery be nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 14th 2009, 7:46 pm

Hiding in the shadows Black Gun looked for his target. Hidden in plain sight as a new recruit he seached around for his target. Finally within the room he found his target. Taking out his silent diamond gun he shot and killed the man. Putting his gun away, he closed the door and kept on walking.

Last edited by Joseph Pokakaa on November 14th 2009, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 7:48 pm

Athena yawned and sighed softly. Could she be bothered with a bar? Meh...might as well. She slipped into step besdie Perry and slipped her hand into his. It felt comfortable there, like it belonged. Did it? Was this what it was like to feel love? She wrinkled her nose slightly, shocked at the idea. Eh, bars are fun what did she care?
It was when she felt the loss of a man that she stopped. Odd...She usually was the one causing men to to die. She wrinkled up her nose slightly as she shook the thought from her head.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 8:11 pm

Drift looked over at her glaring just a little she always wrinkled her nose like she was better than others,Drift turned around walking next to his..Father?....no his Lord.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top