The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Vorik
Destiny22

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 11:43 am

"I suppose, but I assure you I will not hurt you intentionally" Percival said as he approached the lectern and held up two fingers, to signify a party of two. "I just want you to give me a chance, you might find that you like me" he said with a smile.

VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 11:50 am

Athena rolled her eyes. Yeah whatever, she'd try.
"Yeah fine, whatever," she frowned. The man seemed to almost bow to her ... her.... date. As he led them to a table. She managed a slight smile when he pulled the chair out for her as she sat down in it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 11:54 am

Percival didn't pick up a menu he already knew what he wanted to order. "Really I am not as bad as you might think" he said as he pulled out yet another cigarette, he was essentially a chimney.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 4 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 11:55 am

Athena frowned at the next smoke.
"It's a dirty habit," she shook her head and opened the menu.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 11:58 am

"Yes I know, but I can't stop now, I have never been much of a quitter" he said as he began to tap his left fingers on the wooden table and lit his cigarette with the lighter Athena gave him earlier, and took a drag. "You have any habits other than ruthlessly killing unsuspecting men in alleyways" he said with a joking smile.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 12:01 pm

Athena shrugged slightly as her eyes went over the page. Urgh, nothing true greek. Italian Italian Italian. She rested her chin in the palm of her hand as she looked up at the man who was watching her.
"I dunno, killing is all I do really, then I spend their money."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 12:10 pm

"Sounds fun..." Percival held out his hand. "You know the man reason I like this restaurant is because of their exceptional music" as Percival finished this sentence a slow melody emanated from the center of the room.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 12:12 pm

Athena raised an eyebrow.
"Just sounds like normal slow dance music to me," she shrugged and decided to have the macaroni and cheese.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 12:17 pm

"Take my hand and dance with me" he said with a smile, as the music changed to more of an Italian style but stayed slow. "Come now, give this man a chance" he finished as he continued to smile.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 12:24 pm

Athena groaned softly as she looked at the mans outstretched hand. She had to hand it to him - he was persistent. She slipped her soft hand into his as she stood up with him.
"Fine..." she mumbled. A date was a date.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 12:28 pm

Percival gripped her hand softly and stood. Once he was fully standing he pulled her close to him and wrapped his arm around her torso. "Is this as bad as you thought?" he whispered in her ear.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 12:32 pm

Athena shivered slightly at his breath on her neck. She frowned slightly as she swayed in time to the music with him. They were now in the middle of the dance floor along with love sick couples who kept going all gooey and looking into each others eyes although most of the other men where watching Athena's ass more than their partners.
"It's okay....But don't get to comfy," she mumbled. She wasn't going to be doing this alot.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 12:35 pm

"Too late" he said happily. "And don't look now, but I believe you may have some targets it would seem some men are not being exactly faithful" he said as he pulled his face up to look at hers with a smile. He had his hand on the small of her back and swayed delicately with the soft music.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 12:40 pm

She chuckled and moved around slightly so she could get a look at them as she shrugged slightly.
"They're on my list. The one on the right is having an affair with this girl that he's with - his wife is at home with his child and is pregnant with another one. He beats her if she dares to speak out of line. The one on the left with the blond hair is a player, he's hurt several girls, this girl is a slut though so he can live a bit longer to hurt her, serves her right. One behind that guy is a decent guy, very loving but the girl is playing him so maybe I'll give a tip to one of the other Gods to sort that out," she shrugged, her eyes moving back to his.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 12:50 pm

"That is impressive, can you see into lives or only those with women involved with them" he said as he moved his head closer to hers and gave her a smile as he looked around at all the guys in the room that played so well while their true lives were hideous.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 12:54 pm

"Hmmm no I just do my research and I'm linked into other Goddess's and Gods thoughts and then there is the God of men who is my brother, we share information. The slut woman? She's gonna die according to my brother and she deserves it, she hurt other women as well." Athena shrugged slightly not noticing his head was closed until she looked back up at him and their faces were cms apart.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top