The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_voting_barA little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A little bonding [Lucas]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 Empty Re: A little bonding [Lucas]

Post by Red January 30th 2016, 5:39 am

Oh, great, the blood made Ryan a dick as well. That just made this whole situation even more upsetting. Lucas was full on crying now, seeing his brother like this. It ripped him to his very core. His brother was going to kill him, right here in this weird church. Then who knew what he would become. He searched around, he had to stall, someone was coming for them right? He saw the man that brought them up from the dungeon had a shield in his hand, and gambling that it was somehow special he hit the man in his crotch, which doubled him over, and he grabbed the shield. The man tried to reach for Lucas, but as soon as he did, he was thrown and pinned to the wall by Darius.

"No one can intervene! The child must finish him alone!" The booming voice echoed as if were the voice of god. Lucas now had a means of defense, shielding himself from the canon blast. Unfortunately though, some energy managed to get to him, ripping through his leg and side ever so slightly.

"Arrrggggg! Ryan...uhhhuuhh.....please stop, you're......you're killing me." Lucas said. He figured that was the point, but the pain in his side and leg made it the only plead he could get out.

"Please.....i love you, don't do this!" Lucas said, still crying as he hid behind the large kite shield.

-----------------------

Lucius made his way to the elevator, and Alpha followed. Lucius hadn't taken one of these in awhile, as he usually used his teleporter. However, he had to now as he used it twice in quick succession. He was surprised to hear classic, boring, and awkward elevator music. The two would ride it up, likely blank expressions on their faces and their bodies covered in dust, with no words but a slight cough from Lucius.

After that, Lucius made his way to the office to find Flamel's instructions, along with some sort of gem. It stated this was to be implemented into Lucius' teleporter, and then the device would be redcalibrated to a specific coordinates. Only thing was, they didn't exist, not normally at least.

"I hope this works you quack." Lucius said as he began his work. Nicolas had never been wrong about anything he told Lucius, but this was pretty far fetched.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion January 30th 2016, 5:56 am

Despite the fact his attack was blocked, Ryan found that he was actually having fun with all of this. Watching his sibling even beg for him to stop brought out an unknown pleasure within him as his lips curled into a smirk. "Well killing you is the point. Now stay still, this'll hurt a lot less." All it took was a thought, and Lucas would find themselves lifted into the air, before making a hand motion that would hurl Lucas into one of the pillars forming a circle around them. Not enough force, but enough force to knock the air out of them, possibly even stun them. If any bones broke, well he wouldn't complain. "I'm bored. Time to do the whole killing thing now."

--

The elevator ride itself was....awkward to say the least. There was that music that always ended up playing in elevators, that annoying old sounding music that people for some reason thought was proper to put in there. Ad in their overall dirty exterior, and you had a comedic moment in a movie. as the door opened, a tension was released. "Who the hell picks the music here anyway?" A statement that broke the tension even further, as they walked into Lucius' office which was still in the state they left it.

"Well this at least explains that problem I felt." Alpha said, though more to himself than anything else. "So do you have any idea where we're going or will this be a surprise?"
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 30th 2016, 6:21 am

It seemed like his brother was gone. One bit of blood and his entire personality went out the window. God Lucas hated magic. Life was so much more simple when everything was just science, at least he could make sense of that. He ended up getting lifted up and thrown, causing him to lose his shield in the process. He hit the pillar and yelped as a couple ribs broke and he fell to the floor like a bag of rocks. He couldn't beg, he couldn't fight, and he was going to die bleeding from his mouth.

That was, of course, until the familiar sound of a teleporter could be heard. It was Lucius and Alpha! How the heck they found him, well he had no idea, but he was never more glad to see the pair then he was right now. Lucius strode up the steps, Alpha likely following.

"It was a surprise Travis.....and i must say this is even more odd then i expected." Lucius said in response to the males previous comment. At this point he had no idea about Ryan, but he saw that Lucas was on the ground and Ryan wasn't......so that was weird. He ran to Lucas, standing over him with concern.

"What happened!?" Lucius asked.

"They.....they did something to Ryan......." Was all Lucas could get out before he drifted off. He was still alive, but knocked out cold. Lucius then looked to Ryan, understanding what his son meant, and then turned to Darius, who was watching the exchange with a blank expression.

"Travis, get Ryan. I'll deal with this one." Lucius said as he walked toward the blood knight, sword drawn. The look on his face was that of anger, though as always it couldn't be seen on his face, only in the fiery steps he took toward the leader.

"What have you done to my sons? Why did you take them?!" Lucius yelled. He wanted to understand this before he started chopping away, the whole situation confused him.

"We only did something to the one, he did the rest....... Allow us to finish your boys ascension, and we'll leave you out of this, devil on earth." Darius said, drawing his own imposing two handed great sword.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion January 30th 2016, 6:39 am

Like a predator moving in the for the kill, hands burying into his pockets as he walked towards the downed male, now bleeding from the mouth. Likely they were beyond being able to fight against him, which meant that this was all easier for him. That was until a familiar sound could be heard as he turned towards the source to see what looked to be Alpha as well as Lucius. They had arrived though too late to do anything about it. "More spectators." He muttered to himself before turning back to Lucius, drawing upon his powers to deal a finishing blow even as Lucius ran to their aid. That was when something wrapped around him, an invisible hand that lifted him a few inches from the ground and threw him into one of the pillars.

The material shattered upon contact as shards of it was scattered about, as Ryan hit the ground. The pain itself was minimal, comparable to a bug bite even despite how much he knew they put into this. At the very least his father wasn’t the type to underestimate him. Stepping out from the rubble of the pillar, Ryan cracked his neck loudly, brushing away a small amount of dust. "What was that?" He scoffed. "I didn't notice this before dad, but you're actually really weak." He noted releasing a pulse of telekinetic energy at Alpha, one that was met with a defense, though it shattered rather easily. This resulted in him being pushed back several feet, though damage had been avoided.

"This doesn't make any sense. He shouldn't be this powerful." Alpha muttered to himself, as Ryan continued to attack with a proceeding of rubble, weapons that would shatter his bones should they actually make contact. This required that they be shattered, so that was something that he did. Something told Alpha that he was tying with him, this was...odd to say the least. That was when a pulse swept his feet out from under him, followed by a pulse that would send him rocketing into a wall. Had he not shielded his body, well he would have been broken beyond use for a few minutes, but that still left him with some broken bones as Alpha fell to the ground.

"Now that that's out of the way."
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 30th 2016, 10:42 pm

Well, that was great. Ryan was now somehow throwing Alpha around like a rag doll with the little training he had. This made the whole situation even more difficult, as Lucas was a sitting duck and Darius was a fucking final boss. Lucius met him blow for blow with Cora Zen, the small rapier meeting the massive great sword to produce violent sparks of Red. Lucius was losing already.

"You know what this sword is? It can kill you, Darius." Lucius said after he got a moment between swings, the two circling each other.

"I'm aware, but you'll need to get to me first!" The current Dracula said, waving his hand and tossing Lucius across the room and into a pillar with immense force. It didn't really hurt, but it showed just how powerful the beings telekinesis was.

"What are you!?" Lucius exclaimed after dragging himself to his feet.

"Only a fraction of what you're son will become, Lucius." Darius said, slowly walking toward the outmatched metahuman.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion January 30th 2016, 11:07 pm

"Ouch."Alpha muttered under his breath, taking a quick survey of his own physical state. His right leg was shattered, and there were some hairline fractures along his pelvis, through those would heal pretty quickly. "Can't afford to hold back, can I Ryan?" He said forcing himself to his feet through sheer force of his telekinesis. His leg was already in the process of healing, but it would need some time to actually heal.

"Huh." Ryan said to himself, looking to Alpha who for the most part appeared to be standing. They produced a barrier of telekinesis to block an attack from Alpha, only to find that it managed to break through it. The effect of the attack this time around was a little more obvious, as Ryan was driven into the ground. Damage done by this was even more prevalent through large bleeding gashes as well as what felt like cracked ribs to him.

" You might be more powerful than me, but...well you're still just a newborn." Alpha noted lifting Ryan into the air with his own telekinesis, then slamming them into a wall. It was times like this that he enjoyed the healing factor he had, otherwise he would have to manually reset the bones. Despite the damage done, he knew Ryan would be fine. This was more than anything a battle of attrition, and Alpha was realistic enough to know that they would outlast him. This was proven by them standing up, more than anything seeming as if they were only inconvenienced.  

"Okay I'll admit, you're not bad." They noted, turning his attention to Lucas and deciding to attack them instead with a quick telekinetic burst.
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 31st 2016, 12:13 am

As the battle between Alpha and Ryan went on, Darius and Lucius continued their dance. It was more just Lucius defending himself in all honesty. Darius slashed here, and Lucius shielded rhere. His defenses never lasted more then one attack, but he renewed them each time. He was on the ropes here, being played with by the blood knight who's movements were casual and not serious in the slightest. He stabbed straight, in a total nonchalant stance, yet Lucius staggered and his defenses broke.

Eventually Lucius tried to go on the offense, teleporting to the white haired man and sticking a bomb on his back before kicking off and using his thrusters to get some distance. After that, the bomb exploded. Darius though, he only had a small cut on his face that healed almost instantly.

"You have to know a bomb won't do anything to me. They tell stories of your cunning and tactics, do not disappoint me!" Darius said, charging forward with a burst of speed, leaving a red glow in his wake. Lucius had no problem against speed, but the whole situation had him rattled.

"You may be amped up on god knows what sort of magical juice, but the laws of physics still apply to you. All i have to do is use basic martial arts, and your increased speed will only feed into it. You have skill however........ But from what i can tell, your style is outdated by about a hundred years." Lucius thought to himself as the white haired man closed the distance with him. All Red did was anticipate where Dracula's leg would be, and he kicked that with the assistance of a red energy construct. Lucius could hear the bone crack, and he saw Darius get thrown off balance. After that, he reached around the blood knight's head and turned, using a judo technique to throw him over his shoulder and onto a spike of red energy that rotated like a drill. Darius, caught off guard, fell on it, impaled.

"Very ironic way for you to die." Lucius said to himself, seeing blood pour from the cult leader's mouth as he lay impaled on the drill, which continued to rip him apart.

But that's when Darius coughed, the red energy drill shattered, and Lucius felt his arms break, barely holding on to Cora Zen using his energy. After that, he was pinned to the nearest pillar, and Darius got up, the hole in his chest heeling before Red's eyes.

"Now that, that's more like it. But it's all for naught. Lucky for you i have no desire to kill you, only bring your son to a higher form of being. But make no mistake, continue to get in my way, and I'll tear you apart." Darius said, flinging Lucius out of the circle of pillars and into the darkness of the church, breaking his bones as he did. This was a terrible situation.

Luckily for Lucas, he came to several seconds before Ryan threw the blast, hiding behind a pillar. The blast was enough to cause parts of it to break off, and the shrapnel cut into his limbs, but he was alright for the most part. Darius then moved to Alpha, reaching out with his power and using it as a sort of suction to pull Travis in. Any use of the males power would be useless, as it would be simply overpowered by the knight. It all happened so fast even Alpha wouldn't be able to tell what happened.

"You though, i can kill. But i would like to see what the future Dracula has within him. Show me what you're made of, Alpha." The knight said, letting Traivs down before unleashing a blast of what looked to be the glowing blood that entered Ryan, though it had a black core. It spiraled out and moved through the floor and air with the same ease, coming at Alpha in a furry of unstoppable tendrils. These would be able to blow past even the thickest of barriers, and would rip through flesh on contact, unfortunately for Alpha.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion January 31st 2016, 12:39 am

Surprised seemingly by Ryan's sudden attempt to attack their sibling, with the intent to kill if anything could be surmised from the damage that their attack did. Well, Alpha had it within his mind to stop said attack but that only amounted to the man in the armor drawing him in with a pull of telekinetic energy. Trying to go against this energy was fruitless, they were obviously more powerful, which made the split second more than enough to capture him. This feeling of helplessness against a fellow telekinetic of all things was, well not exactly pleasant. Any attempts to draw upon his powers were fruitless as all he could do was wriggle, until they let him down of course, likely taking this as a sporting game. That was when they would unleash a rather powerful attack, one that came in the form of multiple tendrils all aimed to slice him through.

His attention for a moment fell upon Ryan before focusing upon dealing with defending himself. This ended up being his attempting at avoiding the males attacks, making use of all of his physical speed to move out of the way, using his own telekinetic powers to add to that. All in all, avoiding the attack was really difficult, considering that he still managed to be hit by some of it as it sliced a good portion out of his right side. The pain was enough to nearly break his concentration altogether. Still, he could hold his internal organs in while the healing factor did its thing, so that left him with a rather annoying predicament. Lucius, I'll have to be honest. I don't think we can beat this guy, especially if we just go at them one on one. Maybe a little cooperation is in order. He sent the telepathic message to Lucius, who's mind was easy enough to find.

"You're tough, I'll give you that much." He said, snapping his fingers as the rubble from the collapsed pillars would rush in towards the blood knight all at once, though they served more as a distraction as Alpha layered illusions beneath them to hide the fact that he was going to create a powerful pulse of telekinetic energy from beneath them. Unless they had the absolute best of durability, they would find that their bodies would be torn to shreds.

Meanwhile Ryan continued on their trying to kill Lucius spree. This involved taking the sections of the shattered pillar and attempting to rip them to shreds with it.
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 5th 2016, 11:18 pm

Darius found himself being encased in rubble, this seemed to be a common attack of Alpha's. The blood knight swiped and kicked the bigger chunks out of his way, and used his own telekinesis to get rid of the rest. What he didn't expect was the pulse from under him, but it in the end had little effect. It hurt surprisingly, but after flipping backwards and landing with his sword out, he healed the minor wounds he received from the pulse.

"I hear so much about you two, and honestly I'm just so disappointed. I was doing this for sport, to pocket a few legends, but now i can see you are nothing but a couple of annoyances. I'll end this quickly." Darius said, now seemingly done with playing games with his foes.

Lucius was just getting up in time to see Ryan turn his attention to Lucas. The raged out kid was really making this difficult, as they had two threats to consider, and one was overwhelming in nature. Lucas had to take care of himself here, but he refused to use his powers, and Lucius knew he wouldn't. So, forfeiting a major weapon to give it to his son was the only option here.

"Lucas!" Lucius called out, throwing his son Cora Zen, which he caught just before the shards came at him. As soon as Lucas touched it, the gem in the center of the hilt went cyan, and a light of the same color surged through him and lit his eyes before fading away. After that, the shards meant to shred him quickly crumbled, and Lucas stood, coming out from the pillar to face his brother. After that, with a look of sorrow, he launched himself at Ryan with his temporary power boost,  getting in very close in a matter of seconds sending several slashes at the boy. Lucas knew he could take it, but the powers the sword had that he was made aware of would serve in ending this fight more then the wounds would. Even with Ryan amped on blood, Lucas had the upper hand in reaction time.

"Agreed, use illusions to distract him. He is more physical with his 'magical' abilities. You could say he specialized in that, leaving his mental side weaker, but by no means vulnerable. If you keep him occupied with that i can deliver some damage." Lucius said over the mental connection, charging up energy as he slowly walked back to the arena. The idea was to unleash it when he got close, after Alpha bought some time.

Darius was now very close to Alpha, dashing toward him and pulling with a telekinetic vacuum at the same time, meant to leave him vulnerable to multiple slashes. With Darius' strength and speed, along with the blades nature, these would likely break right through any defense the male had in place.  

Cora Zen (Exclusive to Lucas):

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 6th 2016, 12:02 am

Subterfuge had managed to win the day out as they were taken by surprise with the attack from below, seemingly taking some damage but not enough to do anything permanent. It appeared that this man was just far too durable to do anything against. His damage was healing, though the bleeding would take at the very least half a minute before it would stop. Time however was not on his side as the man would say something before continuing with an attack of their own. They were toying with both of them, well that would not do. If he wanted to do any damage, well he would have to put all of his power into this, even if it meant potentially taking some rather painful hits in the process. With Lucius joining in, he was more confident that maybe they could deal with this man.

Pulled forward by the vacuum he would let this happen as a plan flowed through his mind. Something that was perhaps stupid, but then again all he had to do was keep an illusion over Lucius as they approached to deliver their own attack. Regardless how durable they were or how fast they regenerated, no one could simply get back up from a severe head injury. As one of the blade strokes made their mark, stabbing into his abdomen, Alpha instantly put all the force he was capable of exerting upon that singular point. The last attack compared to this would seem almost a love tap as the weapon was held into place.  "Sorry to say, but you've just made the same mistake as a child." Making use of his own telekinetic prowess, his hands found themselves pressed against the mans face as he unleashed the immense force in a single point.

Unless they were truly immune to harm, they would have found that the force did catastrophic  damage, especially focused into such a fine point. Regardless the exertion that required left him dazed for a few seconds, enough that should this fail well he couldn't do anything should he try.

Meanwhile, Ryan was still in his conflict with Lucas who was now armed with a weapon. He didn't expect that to change too much, yet regardless the male dashed in forward with the weapon, slashing fast enough that he could only avoid half of them unharmed. One hit was his upper arm and the other along his side, causing blade to flow as they hit. He had expected to be angrier after the hits, but instead the anger began to wane.  With that happening for a moment he found himself questioning what he was doing, though it was the pain of the damage itself that kept him from thinking too much. Numbness however began to counteract that, but the slowness of it at the moment meant it would take a little more time.

With Lucas now closer, he unleashed a couple blasts of blue energy, all of them aimed for vital areas.

A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 6th 2016, 12:41 am

Darius found one of his slashes had landed, causing a small smirk to form across his face. But, what he hadn't expected was Alpha's intricate use of his power. Even against durability like his own, this was going to hurt like hell, and all the while Lucius got into position behind the male. As soon as the pulse hit, Darius was sent flying back, his face bleeding profusely as his expression turned to anger. It seemed even that wasn't enough to take him out completely. Put, falling right into Lucius' strike zone made this slightly easier.

With a quick swipe and the formation of a blade construct, Lucius lopped his head off, which had already been previously damaged. This caused the body to fall to the floor, along with the head. But he wasn't done, only one weapon could kill Darius that was in this room, and one person on top of that. Both of which weren't available to Lucius or Alpha at the moment. So, Lucius had to resort to something he had seen Nicolas doing. He never thought he would do it, but here he was.

"Praecipio tibi erunt, perfide, in tenebris. In nomine vero exulabunt Dracula mundi purgari." Lucius spoke, writing a complicated rune on the bodies chest in Darius' own blood as he spoke this gibberish. Even translated from it's native Latin you would turn up with a mix of barely comprehensible words. After the words were spoken and the rune written however, the body and head shimmered away.

"He'll be back, likely wanting our heads on a platter. We need to get control of Ryan and get my sword back." Lucius said, calmly as if nothing odd had just happened, dusting himself off.

Lucas had his own issue though, he was sent flying, trying to shield himself from the blue energy blast but none the less it cut into him. With how much damage he had taken it was a surprise how he was still going, but it seemed help was on the way.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 6th 2016, 1:07 am

Alpha fell to one knee, pressing a hand against the second bleeding injury as the blood seeped between his fingers. "Okay, this guy is just too tough. He thought to himself annoyed that even that much force did nothing more than piss them off. Well, there was some damage done to their neck, probably enough that he could fully decapitate them should he try again. Lucius acted upon that with a strike that finished the job, reducing them to a head as well as a corpse, or maybe not. If they could regenerate then likely they were just irritated more than anything else. If that was the case then they needed to do something else about them, which Lucius appeared to have under control. This involved speaking a large amount of gibberish, writing something within blood and then the threat was...gone. Alpha wracked his brain for an answer to what had happened.

Someone else would likely just say magic, but the answer within itself felt insufficient. Licking his lips, he could taste copper, likely blood coming up from the damage done to him. Forcing himself to his feet, the pain was there but enough that he could ignore it for now. There's something you're not tell me, isn't there Lucius? He thought to himself, sure that the mental connection was severed. Suddenly infecting him with a substance programed to turn him into his red energy, as well as suddenly performing something that resembled what the layman would call magic. This suggested something more, and looking to Ryan, well the cogs were beginning to move into place. "We need to get out of here before that happens then." Alpha stated, telekinetically forcing the wounds closed.

"I'm a little disappointed." Ryan noted as Lucas was struck by the energy, yet still not dead. "I was expecting a better fight, but all you can do in the end is run. Where's that energy of yours?" With a thought he would attempt to grab Lucas with his telekinesis before throwing him up high into the air, enough that should they be dropped likely they would die, at least any human. Ryan however would slam them down with all the force available to him, so that was an obvious. Appeared as if all was finished, but Ryan found himself being..slammed into the ground while Lucas would find themselves being held mid air only a few feet from the ground.

"Cutting it a little close there." Alpha sighed, setting Lucas down gently. It was now of all times that he had to appreciate what he had going on. "Lucas you alright?" Well obviously he was hurt, but the sentiment was perhaps in the right place.

"In my way again." Ryan muttered, seemingly charging something within his right hand, then unleashing a large pulse of blue energy at the three.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 6th 2016, 2:25 am

"Yeah..... I'm ok." Lucas said as he got to his feet, now stepping behind Alpha and Lucius. He may have been the older and 'brave' brother, but that didn't make him immune to being afraid.

Of course, Alpha remarked about Lucius 'not telling him something'.  Lucius though didn't hear this because the mental connection was severed, even though he assumed Alpha was thinking something like that. There was really little need for the cutting the line, as Travis would find out anyway, but Alpha was allowed his privacy, i suppose. In the end he would be told in due time, no one went through seeing this without getting a ticket to the need to know party, at least for this issue in particular.

Speaking of issues, they still had the juiced up kid to deal with, who sent a wave of energy at the three of them. But before anything could hit, Lucius was in motion. Apparently this stuff made Ryan think he was invincible, taking on three people that could easily overpower him together. Either way, this was the situation now. Lucius simply raised Lucas' hand, which was clasped around Cora Zen, and then ported both him and Lucas to Ryan, only he made it to where they were on either side of him, Lucas behind and Lucius in front. This happened by default whenever the teleporter was set to move into an object, in this case Ryan. The two were simply moved to available space next to him.

From there, Lucius already had his leg raised and he kicked downward toward Ryan's face, using his own red energy to increase the knock back of the attack. This, in theory, would knock him back into Lucas, who had Cora Zen raised, hopefully impaling Ryan. It wouldn't kill him, but the normally lethal blow would calm him, and even if it didn't it would make him too numb to do anything for awhile. Lucius was confident this would work, as Ryan wasn't aware of what was inches behind him and he didn't have the reaction time to realize it then react without getting pushed back even slightly.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 6th 2016, 3:09 am

Lucas was okay, that left them with stopping a rage consumed Ryan. Not exactly something he was sure they could do, or rather he was willing to do. Lucius however had a way to deal with them, which they went through while he tried to defend himself from the blue energy launched at him. He created the most powerful barrier he could, which managed to block most of the attack aside from a small amount of pain that was inflicting him. Ryan turned towards Lucius who had been standing next to him now, a foot slamming into his foot as he was sent flying, meeting with the blade within Lucas' hand.

It sliced through his flesh, bones and even internal organs as blood was sent out in a spurt. However, along with that the anger within him began to wane as the pain felt by being stabbed, followed by numbness. There was no pain anymore, in fact he couldn't feel anything anymore to the point that his body did not move. Now reduced to a limp body, alive but unable to move he would plop to the floor. Blood pooled outwards from the wound, his eyelids open to an extent. His eyes were upon Alpha who was walking over to him, his pace quick enough without running.

Kneeling down, Alpha gathered the seemingly paralyzed boy into his arms and cradling them. Enough strength had returned to him that allowed him to lift the small male. "So now that that's all done with, can we go now?" He said, trying to hold the blood in the wound that was soaking his clothing.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas February 10th 2016, 1:16 am

The banishment was only going to last so long, so the suggestion to leave was definitely what Lucius was thinking regardless of whether it was suggested or not. Lucas was also a bit cut up, surely a bit more hurt then what he had said, but a quick once over of his vitals told Lucius he wasn't in any fatal danger. So, with a quick adjustment by Hector and the use of Flamel's instructions, the four were ported back to Lucius' office.

"Lucas, find Leo and get yourself cleaned up. Alpha, put Ryan in a containment cell, and then we'll talk. They won't follow us here, too many people protecting it." Lucius said, going into a back room behind his bookshelf momentarily to get.....another book. Lucas did as asked, running off to see the healing metahuman. When his Dad talked in such a fashion, like he was throwing out orders to fulfill some system, Lucas knew it was likely for the best to listen. Lucius knew what he was doing, he could give him that.

After Ryan was put in a cell, calibrated to contain his powers, Lucius would sit down at his desk, large dirty old book in front of him, and wait for Alpha to sit. Ryan would have to go through a detox period at best, and would need more intricate treatment at worst.

"It's time you found out a little bit more about my lineage, Travis." Lucius said, opening the book down the middle, which caused it to slam down and kick up dust. A faint portrait of Vlad the Impaler was on the page opened, and a large amount of old Latin text was on it along with several runes and other images.

Other Links:
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2015-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion February 10th 2016, 1:36 am

Travis tried not to be so conscious about the blood, but then again it was difficult when the stuff was soaking all over him. Something had driven Ryan towards that, considering that the way they were acting was far different than the child that he knew. Perhaps they had done something to him, drugged Ryan perhaps and that suggested that he needed to go through some manner of detox period. How one could create a drug that got through such an efficient healing factor, well that was the question within his mind. IN fact, all he could do was thinking over the situation that made less sense the more that he thought about it. There had to be some explanation behind all of this, however first they needed to leave this place. Within a matter of seconds they would back in Lucius' off, and already they were giving orders.

Looking down to the unconscious male in his arms, he sighed and went out to find a cell to hold Ryan in. Finding one wasn't too hard, though making it to where it could contain him was another story entirely. Not that it proved to be too difficult, but then again some of the world's greatest minds were on the task, so that wasn't too much of a surprise. Once that was done, well it was back to Lucius' office, plus a large dusty tome this time around. Apparently this had something to do with Lucius' lineage, though why he was telling him now brought about even more questions. Dust was unsettled by the tome as it was slammed against the table, the cover opened to a faded first page. Decorating this page was what looked to be latin, as well as a few symbols.

"I assume your lineage has something to do with Ryan trying to murder Lucas, right?" If that was part of the reason, well it brought some things to light.
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down