The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTo stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_voting_barTo stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTo stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_voting_barTo stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Vorik
Destiny22

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED)

Post by creator October 17th 2015, 9:01 pm

Helia bent herself backwards avoiding the boy's swing. He was becoming a annoyance and Helia was about ready to destroy everything in the area if it meant he was gonna be down for the count. She swung her leg up in an attempt to kick the boy in the jaw as she flipped backwards to gain distance.

"Nerfram Wicked tree line." She called and the fog rose in the air like a cloud above them.

Helia created four clones of herself that would zoom towards the target as a diversion as she took a dance stance. The fog suddenly sent several small tendrils downwards aiming at the boy and what seemed like helia herself. The fog impaled the ground creating large rods around both helia and the boy. It would continue to send large spears of itself towards the boy.

Helia leaped forward and began swinging from the poles sending her legs flailing around in precise kicks.

creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: To stop a villain you needs (CLOSED)

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 24th 2015, 10:42 pm

As he had almost made contact he hurried to gain distance, but was careless to want to kill her so badly. She swung a kick and it nicked him in the jaw breaking it out of place, but that was an easy fix. Everything she had was coming down on Coronel in the hopes to finish him off but it would not be enough.

As kicks flew, shadows hit and the fog impaled. It only pestered him more that he was getting pushed around so easily. He started to laugh and smirk as he felt great getting knocked around. This meant he could really cut loose and play a lot longer since he did not have to worry about the person dying.

He held himself to the ground then slowly placed a barrier around himself. Soon it was strong enough to hold off multiple attacks but he did not want it for protection. He was going to use it as an attack. The field expanded and spikes also branched off the barrier as they shot in every direction. He was aiming to kill and/or knock the playing off. It was boring if one guy had the high ground for too long.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 24th 2015, 10:54 pm

Helia swung her body around seamlessly as she knocked the boy around. He put a barrier up and Helia at first was just going to beat on 5he barrier as she thought of a plan but she was cut short and almost skewered when the barrier formed spikes. Her clones vanished on impact and she was caught by her fog and pulled back out of the way.

As she was pulled back her fog wrapped around the barrier and began to squeeze on it and spin rapidly as if it was trying to grind it to dust. Helia landed on her feet then jumped several feet in the air as she sent three clones to be dive bombs and strike the boy from above if her fog managed to break the barrier.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 25th 2015, 8:50 pm

As his attack seemed to work it was also a set back. Or was it. The clones were blown away and vanished so it was a good thing. Now he had to deal with the fog seeing as it would not take damage just by skewering it with a barrier. He needed something fast and he could also see other clones coming in to attack to see if the could all together break the shield. He would slowly break the strength of where they seemed to be targeting so he could let out his own ability. With the point weakened; he began to pull gasses to gather and made them vibrate at high rates, or electricity for short.

With the surge forming around his body it started to burn the air around him and other gasses in it. He pointed with his finger towards the clones and the girl who was a drift. Electricity burned through his own barrier and shot into the fog, but he gave it enough energy to do much more and he planned to take care of the clones and break away from the fogs grasp.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 6th 2015, 7:15 pm

It was quick and Helia, no matter what she could've said as an excuse, wasn't prepared for the attack. Electricity surged through the fog and coursed through her body heating up her insides. She cried out in pain as her eyes widened from the shock. She'd become familiar with this feeling but her body still wasn't used to being shocked. Her fog quickly skewered itself into the ground and unwrapped itself from her releasing her from her pain.

She fell to her knees and spit blood from her mouth onto the concrete. She took several deep breaths and looked at the boy in front of her. The fog that served as her companion had felt her rage and hummed loudly as it rewrapped itself around her when the lightning was finished, making sure to keep itself into the ground.

Helia stood up and wiped her mouth not breaking eye contact with her target. The fog began to spin around her like a snake and slithered out calmly covering the entire block with it's presence. Vision was obscured as the fog thickened to the point that you could barely see your hand if you moved it a few feet in front of you. Several shadows appeared from helia's body and began to attack the boy in waves as helia formed several floating spheres of highly dense metal fog that resembled spheres of metallic water.

From the spheres she would begin to shoot small needle shaped bullets from the spheres and aimed them around the spheres causing needles to pierce through the fog from all directions. "Hope you're ready." She said as her voice bounced from all directions using her fog as a form of megaphone to hide her current position.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top