The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNinja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_voting_barNinja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my...

Post by The Nekromonga December 14th 2014, 9:03 am

Diana finds a diving airlock, its doors ripped off recently by the pirates. Just above she could see one of the figures standing guard at the pool... this proved a difficulty to coming onto the ship undetected.

However, in that instant, Diana felt a disturbance on the shadow realm right above her, and the sentry turned to see Elaine materializing inside the entry hall. The gimp space pirate turned his, or her, whatever, hard to tell with those suits... turned its sinister red gaze on the cowgirl. The pirate was about to open fire on Elaine with his sleek ray gun, or perhaps a needle gun, but the quick thinking Blood Sword broke through the surface and threw, materializing a knife at the base of the pirate's skull.

He stood there a moment, then crumpled to the floor, getting blood all over the greenish interior. The ship was alien indeed,  the floor and walls rough and green, non metallic but organic and hard. Root like lines grew through the walls and floors in organic, branching patterns, some ending in strange red orbs while others vanish into the ship.

Diana slowly helped herself onto the ship, water dripping off her as she deposited her bag on the corner.  She wiped the seawater off her face and skin, the ship interior's warmth a welcome change from the cold sea water. She also wondered the merit of changing into clothes if she might end up wet again later, deciding to stay in her swimwear.

"What the? How'd you get here so fast? I went first!" Diana looked at Elaine who'd managed to get aboard ahead of her. "Bah, no point in asking..." She knelt to rummage through her things, then tossed Elaine her slightly crumpled but still alright hat.

"Here, take it. It takes up too much space in my bag. I'm not much of a hat person. Nice Hello Kitty swimwear by the way." Diana said, with nothing in her voice to tell she was lying, then finishing with a hint of amusement.

"Okay... let's look around. Finders keepers though!" Once that was out of the way, Diana left her bag on a shelf near the airlock, planning somewhat to leave the way she came in. The initial area they were in was fairly nondescript, the red spheres in the wall having no reaction. For now, there was only one way into the ship, forward, through some kind of chamber with large, dark angular machines that were out of place in the more organic ship.

Diana dared to take a closer look at the large machines, like some kind of pods with wires and tubes connected into them. "Alien tanning beds?" She couldn't tell what they were for yet at a glance, so Diana inspected the large central machine. She gave up rather easily, not smart enough to figure them out.

Suddenly one of the pods' glass slid open. She approached the far pod, emitting a mist that clouded its contents. Approaching cautiously, Diana would not expect the skinless, faceless, screaming creature that emerged from it screaming mad, a bare arm and inhuman grip suddenly grasping Diana by the neck.
Diana came face to face with the skinless creature, beholding as its skin regenerated before her eyes; pink, healthy epidermis quickly covered the disturbing face, and Diana would suddenly realize she was face to face with one the Pirates who was killed back in the chasm! Diana tried to break free, but found her focus lost.

The other pods began to open as well, other raw-red leering fiends awakening in a mad, shivering, screaming frenzy, creatures with their skins growing back at an accelerated rate. The shock of their awakening sent a surge of inhuman strength and speed through their limbs, while their howls and visages caught Diana's senses off guard.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninja Vampires, Filipina Cowgirls, Space Elf Pirates, oh my...

Post by Danger December 14th 2014, 4:13 pm

A dark red light drew Elaine's attention. She swatted at the minor annoyance, trying to knock whatever stowaway found its way onto Elaine. Tracing the light back, Elaine noticed a red spot emerging from the chest of the armored man pointing some device towards her. The red spot grew in hue and size until Diana steped out from behind him. "I'm just better than everyone. Duh." Elaine gave her ammunition a quick check and confirmed her suspicions of having lost most of it. After ten rounds she would just need to use other amazing feats of resistance at her disposal. Like a hat. Like the very hat Diana threw at her. "Who throws a hat? 'If found return to Elaine. There is no reward.' I think this is mine. You've been carrying a hat around all this time? You know I can just buy these right?"

"Steal. You can just steal them."

"The clerks know the score." Elaine refocused her attention to Diana. "What a weirdo just carrying around hats. If I cared about your birthday I would know what to get you, but I don't, so have fun not having any Hello Kitty hats."

"The creator of Hello Kitty says she isn't really a cat, just a little girl."

"She has cat ears and a tail; has anyone in Japan ever actually seen another human?"

"Apparently not, but I don't see the other human we were just with."

"She has a weird hat fetish. She was stealing those elf masks too."

"It's all adding up."

"I didn't come here to do math." Elaine peaked around the ship looking over the oddly constructed consoles and winding tunnels leading deeper into the ship. Her path led her to the back of the ship where Diana made her way into the ship. "It's almost like she wanted me to go the wrong way." Sound carried through the metallic walls, making any sound more audible than before, creating a echoing announcement of either of the two wet intruders. Elaine remained adventurous, but stopped when she heard a questionable noise from further down the hallway.

Tanning beds, strangulation, and skin changing. "Well, finders keepers, am I right." More of the beds slid open. Elaine assumed they would want to choke more than just Diana, so Elaine decided a plan of action. Shooting people who could regenerate would be fine for target practice and one day, Elaine would hire a regeneration meta for that reason, but now, Elaine needed to first keep them from healing their wounds. Several of her explosive rounds went into the pods, shattering their inner workings in bursts of explosives, leaving her with six rounds left.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 14th 2014, 8:00 pm

The Pods were quite resilient, or at least, didn't explode into a million pieces when shot at. The machines quickly deactivate and the fleshy fiends' skin stopped regenerating, leaving them with patches of epidermis. Screaming in pain they break free of the tubes and wires stuck in their bodies and begin attacking.

One immediately rushed Elaine, baring sharp nails and filed teeth, while the others grab wicked alien blades off the wall and throwing knives Elaine's way. Finding the presence of will, Diana sticks a knife into the elbow of her strangler, then cuts off his hand, causing him... or her... to hiss in anger. The respawned pirate only really stopped when Diana stuck a dagger through her mouth and into her skull.

Diana slumped to the ground, her eyes reddened from the attack, still coughing and rubbing her nearly crushed throat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger December 16th 2014, 1:24 am

"You forgot to press the button."

"No, those pods are just really durable." Two of the elves sent malice and hatred towards the girl who earned their ire. Too bad Elaine was just better than everyone and shadowjumped behind them.

"Way to suck and fail in that order. "

"I'm doing some badass stuff right here." A slender hand shot out of the pod and wrapped around Elaine's ankle. Instead of freeing her ankle, Elaine just brought her heel down several times upon the elf's head. A firmly planted foot held her firm while the elf suffered several blows well into loss of consciousness and then a little more. "I'm just glad there are no cops around or..." Three knives came dangerously close to slashing a serious blow in Elaine, but the fourth found home across her arm. "Hey, swords, do something." Elaine looked over to her coughing companion and took serious consideration. "Are you seriously getting sick now?" Did I say consideration? I meant contrition. "I'm fighting all these aliens..." One more shadow jump brought Elaine two feet above one of the elves with her leg raised just enough for it to come to down upon the manish creature's head. "...And being awesome about it..." A swift spin took her foot into the stomach of another creature, sending it back into the wall. A savage flurry of swipes came close enough to Elaine for her to point her pistol towards the elves head and deliver a bullet through its head. "...And you're pretending to be sick to get out of work."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 16th 2014, 3:36 am

"...Stupid... space elves..." Diana managed a rasp, genuinely challenged by the cowgirl's slick moves... though she'd never admit it out loud. The sword girl stood up and deflected clumsily thrown knives with her sword. She then catches those mid air and tosses them back with deadlier effect, curving the toss slightly and sticking it into the screaming fiend's eye socket. A spurt of blood and eye matter sprayed onto Elaine.

Diana did not have Elaine's free access to shadow movement, and parried knives as she bobbed and weaved in the material world. Carrying around that fancy sword, she dismembers the crazed fiend that came her way, bouncing off the walls and crawling on the ceilings like demonic spiders. The stumps of their limbs apparently containing pressurized, hot blood that gushed when an arm went flying. Diana followed by slicing off both of the thing's knees, making him fall to the ground.

Another weaved through Diana's assault of throwing blades, and exchanged parries with her sword. Diana finishes the fight with the slighest twist that disarms, and a cut that sends his half his head flying- crosswise. More high pressure blood and brain matter showered Diana and maybe Elaine if she was close by. The sword girl spat, getting some in her mouth. There were only eight or so pods and half a dozen respawned elves, and with the two bikini clad fighters' combined skill they manage to put them down with bullet and blade. The green, arboreal chamber with the soft, yellow ceiling light was stained crimson with alien blood and twitching bodies, muscles still firing signals after death.

"4 - 3, her way." Diana muttered, her throat repairing rapidly. She was keeping tabs on the score because it was an competitive, insecure teenager with issues would do. She looked around at the room stained by bloody carnage, and saw one more pod with a barely formed Elf in it. Her sword quickly pierced the pod's membrane like cover, and into the regenerating elf. "4-4 even." She quickly remedied.

After which a silence fell on the room. "...That was exciting." She pulled out her sword from the Pod with the elf that was mid-way respawning. She also wiped the blood off her face with a towel.

"So... like, they can come back from the dead in these things? Like respawning? that is some seriously creepy tech. We better look out for more respawn points." She dropped some idle chatter, since there were now three doorways, leading up, down and somewhere on the same level. Her amulet took awhile to figure out which way to go, being unhelpfully spinning around and pointing everywhere... or Elaine displayed sudden direction sense. Either way it was weird now to actually fight with the cowgirl, but practical.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger December 16th 2014, 11:30 pm

"I need to change." Elaine tugged several drips of water off of her tank top. Her shorts dried a little more quickly in the heat of the ship, but still left her freezing. "I left my change of clothes in my bag. Also, bullets."

"Just grab..."

"I'll grab something they use. Yeah, four is an even number. I don't know why you need to mutter it twice." Elaine opened the closet door and pulled out a neon space kimono made from space cotton and probably put together by a space sweat shop. "I'm going to go see what stuff elves keep on board their submarine." A flick of her wrist shot a blade out from a shaft, locking it in place. Seemed good enough for stabbing.

"It's a spaceship."

"It's underwater, so it's a submarine?"

"The hallway where we came from was starting to buckle a little. Submarines have to be able to withstand a higher pressure environment whereas spaceships only have to survive an atmosphere difference of 14 psi."

"I'm Googling that." Elaine searched for her phone, but phones also don't do well when applied to pressure.

"It's better foresight than the people who decided to park a spaceship underwater and took it down lower than forty feet."

"I take my spaceship lower than than all the time." Not wanting to look like she wasted time, Elaine pretended to Google something while keeping eye contact on Spirit Corgi.

"The one you just made up."

"If I make it up, it exists somewhere in a seemingly limitless universe. I just have to find it now."

"I have a kimono now. Pretty sure that's what I came for. Time to leave the ship and never see any of you again in my life." Putting her hair up into a ponytail, Elaine stepped through the door she arrived through and made her way to the back of the ship. Groans echoed through the frame as Elaine pushed a button to activate the door leading outside. All the chatter of structural integrity proved something as the door refused to open. Once the way for her to leave the ship and all its inhabitants behind failed, Elaine walked back through the ship into the medical bay. "Well, gotta find another way out. Little dog says everything is bad here, so I'm taking the stairs up. You can take the stairs down. I'm sure there are lots of opportunities down there for you."

Elaine walked up the stairs and nothing about it was good for people not named Elaine.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 17th 2014, 7:59 pm

They leave the medical bay and headed up a winding, circular passage to a large area open, the topmost deck of the ship. The ceiling was fifteen feet high and glowed with a soft light, soothing even, that Diana felt like it was a combination of a warm bath and a massage. The large open area was dominated by a canopy of a giant tree. It seems all the dark brown 'circuits' were actually the roots and branches of this large tree, though it was of no recognizable earth species.

The picturesque tranquility was marred however, by the presence of those dark elves' evil. Scattered around were large acorns broken open, the desiccated bodies of man sized tree beings pulled out halfway of those acorns. Then, left where they were killed, empty eye sockets staring up at the ceiling. Large, dark space elf canisters were strategically distributed throughout the room. Said containers were filled with some glowing green liquid, and seemed ready to be shipped.

There was nothing else in the room it seemed, saved death and sorrow. The dark elves had finished their work in this chamber and moved on, profiting from the demise of these tree people.

Diana looked around for something to loot, inspecting the dead tree people. She tried to touch one, but their bodies were brittle and dry, crumbling even in her touch. "...huh. There wasn't even a fight. Poor space ents, didn't stand a chance." she said. She resumed her search for profit.

Meanwhile, as Diana distanced herself from the center of the room, Elaine would hear faint movement coming from the tree. If it was inspected, a Space Ent would unmeld from the tree and stare with half-empty eyes, the Ent some kind of half-empty glass for the glowing green fluid. "Help... me..." He would whisper very slowly.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger December 20th 2014, 5:30 am

Elaine looked at the walls around the ship. Ascending the stairs in a spiraling fashion opened up into a larger corridor filled with thick brown cords. Their texture felt more fiber filled than silicone, even the thumping Elaine delivered to it brought forth a more solid beat. Two more thumps did the exact same, as did the next five, and before long Elaine opened the heart of the ship. "You don't know these are space ents. Stop assigning politically correct terms to everything. I would expect better from someone who solves problems by stabbing them." Once she broke off from speaking with Diana Elaine turned and gazed into the softly spoken visage of a dying treant. It muttered a request while Elaine continued to trace the network of roots through the floor. "Am I supposed to be the paperclip right now?"

"Are you assuming you're the computer in this relationship? Like trees use people as instruments- no you're not even the instrument; you're the annoying paperclip everyone hates in an application you're forced to use because it comes bundled-"

"He's a tree. Trees can't be computers."

"Neither can humans."

"Computers are made in the image of humans, therefore all humans are computers, and paperclips assist you with life lessons while doing writing in Word. You're a spirit, can you talk to this guy?"

"Literally speaking English to you. Also, everything you said before that was stupid and the fact a paperclip you talk to by typing isn't endearing."

"First thing firsts, tree-guy, trees don't talk."

"Yeah, stop proving her wrong with reality."

"He can probably hear you since your a spirit."

"I'm not a spirit. I'm a manifestation of your delusions masquerading as advice you don't listen to." A creaking noise ached through the bowels of the ship.

Elaine reached towards the ent and smeared her finger along the sap seeping from the ent. "I didn't hear a word you just said, but I'm taking this goop stuff with me."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 21st 2014, 9:29 am

The green goop smelled of fresh lemon grass and mint, and felt funny. Not some kind of "sticky goo" jokes funny, but warm and cozy funny. If Elaine's finger had a hang nail or a paper cut it would heal up real good, and feel moisturized and smooth too. Sadly the not-space Ent winced in pain as he... it was touched, getting more of his vitae on the floor.

Diana came near the exposition tree to investigate, just as tree dude started talking. "My time... comes to an end... this ship... must not fall... into the dark ones' hands..." He slowly reached out with his branch arm, and offered Elaine some kind of light colored wooden key. "The Enlightened One sleeps, but the dark ones will reach him soon. Protect him, and he shall grant you a boon... Thus, from the dark ones I have hidden this key... they are so near...Hurry... hurry..." He said, the life quite literally ebbing from him.

Diana yoinked the key out of the hand of the rhyming tree, this unmetered scheme so grating to see. She looked at the wooden key and placed it in the side of her bikini. "Enlightened One? sounds promising... You're in real bad shape, friend. Isn't there any help to you we can lend?" Diana blinked to herself. "Wait... what?" She did a double take, speaking as never before, then realized the tree was emitting some kind of spores. She looked at Elaine as long as she could tell, wondering if the spores affected her as well.

"Failed we have, to the oath we've sworn, For we are but branches of a tree. But if you plant our acorns... you set us free..." The tree person slowly drooped down, his body empty. Acorns rolled onto the ground, filled with energy.

Diana rubbed her temple for an instant, before the ship was rocked by a loud explosion, followed by the sound of lasers firing farther down the hall. Before the unlikely duo could investigate, some strange, apron wearing humanoid abomination walked into view at the doorway. His body was all muscle and steroids, and stood three heads taller than the other dark elves, despite being hunched over. He a head encased in a black featureless box with tubes sticking into it. His hands ended in cruel, sharp implements.

He roared in a chemically induced anger, the chemicals c before picking up one of the hollow acorns and tossing it the girls' way, striking with such force as to splinter into a hundred pieces. Diana rolled and tossed her vicious throwing knives in retaliation, but the creature reacted with unnatural speed, dodging them. One knife got caught in his arm, but he pulled it out, then crushed it into metal fragments.

He moved quickly, coming face to face with Diana in less time than it took to blink. She foolishly parried, and was sent hurtling with the berserker's strength.
"He moves with such speed! We must best him together or be defeated indeed... Crap!" Diana cussed, ducked below another wall crushing blow when the Brute's drill arm raked across the wall, while it roared again. Diana attacked but her blade met hardened skin.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger December 25th 2014, 4:20 am

Elaine came pretty close to dying.

"I need motivation." A quick shadowstep removed her from harm. A quick flip of her finger brought up a playlist of the greatest songs composed by men well beyond their time.

"How is your phone working? You dove well underwater and..."

"It's the future. I don't have to explain things. Lots of things change in six years. WiFi came out in 2003 and people can't stop hastagging long enough to remember what is was like without it."

"More like 5 years and I'm calling laziness on this one and goes against well developed plot rules."

"Just like you violated rules with the whole 30 feet in a spaceship."

"I didn't invent physics. And, saying 'it's the future' violates any rules for inspiration."

"Now I need some real motivation, so I'm going to get as empowered as every woman in America gets when they blast 'Back Dat Azz' up."

"Maybe we should stop before this gets ludicrous."

Elaine tucked her phone in her back pocket, pulling both pistols while the slow roll of two violins turned into something else. "It's Juvenile and hear it goes."

Girl you look good- won't you back that ass up. Elaine took a quick jump and rematerialized with two bullets shooting through the air to impact around the walls, hoping to detonate the rounds to whip up some debris to cut the tubes sprouting from the elf's armor. You's a fine muthafucka won't you back that ass up. If successful, Elaine could spring a full attack with her mobility at the forefront and her remaining three rounds as the final thrust. Call me big daddy when you back that ass up. All three rounds would leave her barrels in a triangulated fashion; she did not need all three to hit, just one. Ho, who is you playing with back that ass up. One high, one low, and one on the money.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 25th 2014, 9:50 am

Diana could not appreciate Elaine's sense of humor at needing here earphones at the moment, seeing as she was trying to avoid being torn open in single blows. However, since her counter attack occupied the monster, it could not avoid Elaine's bullets so well. Debris flies towards its mask, but undoes only one tube. Its armor deflects a couple more shots, but one finds home and lodges into its hardened abdomen, causing him to scream in pain and bleed profusely.

A whirring drill goes wide for Diana, who ducks but does not see the foot that kicks her away. Violently twisting around, he opts to go after Elaine, charging with berserk speed, his mighty drill arms seeking to pierce the Shaman. Throwing daggers to his back do not slow him down, despite the obvious damage.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger December 28th 2014, 12:53 am

"Headphones would be a little more respectful to people with ears."

"I don't need headphones, this is classic music and people would be angry if I did wear headphones. All I need are bullets." Elaine clicked into an empty round. "Well, I'm done with this whole..." Danger ended her line of thought and brought her back to the realm of realism. The realm hosted peril, but also walls, and in those walls, many things that could severely damage someone charging towards them. The space elf probably missed the lesson Elaine taught the other elves, but Elaine felt more like getting out of his way. With a quick shadowstep, Elaine shot to the other side of the room, leaving the elf to charge drill first into the side of the ship.

"Don't you think there are important things he could cut to destroy the ship?"

"Naw, but I was thinking why don't more people become superheroes? You get to just walk around doing whatever you want and everyone loves you."

"Everyone hates you and I'm pretty sure the wall is on fire."

"You have weird thoughts."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 28th 2014, 2:56 am

"WARBLE GARBLE GWARRHG!" The Berserker Drilled itself into the walls. The Thick, organic components quickly smoked as they entangled the drills. Now unguarded, Diana moved in and cut off the thing's arms at the elbow. It's blood spat out at high pressure, as it walked around with bloody stumps. With no more deadly weapons, Diana ran the thing right through its cube head, and it fell over, dead.

"And stay down!" She twisted her sword and pulled it out, coated in the vile elf's thick, viscous blood saturated with mutagen.  Diana sighed. "...Great thinking cowgirl." She complimented Elaine, before headed out to the hallway that led to the Enlightened One.

The source of the laser became apparent as a dark elf machine was forcing its way through the reinforced wooden door, commanded by the last living dark elves on the ship. A trio of warriors moved to take cover behind convenient ship components and chest high force fields, their dark matter rifles pointed at the duo and would open fire if they came into view.

Their leader, some strangely, emaciated creature in a flowing cloak impossibly thinner than these elves. impatiently She rapped her fingers on her thigh as the boring machine slowly drilled a hole into the giant door to the Enlightened One, using evil dark lasers. She turned around, to reveal she was missing her hair, lower jaw, an eye, a breast... and most of her lower body, all of it replaced by arachnid themed cybernetics. She was floating off the ground, and one of her arms ended in some kind of horrible looking space hose. Some horrific space centipede she was, while wearing a lab coat made from flayed ent bark.

"Ah the meddlers were able to bypass my creation. Impressive! But, your end is at hand...Come and meet your death, if you dare!" She gloated and laughed, her voice disturbingly augmented by cybernetics. Her last warriors filled the hallway with beams of dark energy, Diana taking cover and looking at Elaine. "Don't suppose you can clear em out, can you? I'll take care of the robot space spider. How tough can she be?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger December 28th 2014, 6:31 am

"See, she thinks I have good ideas. Doing whatever you want and being thought of as a good person is a great thing." Before Elaine could finish taking stock of the dying tree or anything else within the chamber, the remnants of the ship burst onto the scene in an undying remembrance of what happens when you don't lock doors.

"You have to fight more things."

"Why?" Throwing guns would be Elaine's next course of action.

"They keep coming. I assure you, I have nothing to do with the vast number of things on this ship. If it were up to me, we would have fought little, grabbed a lot and left. However, I only control the galaxy and this underwater spaceship is not in the galaxy. Also, you probably did something to cause this. Also, why are we even here?"

A moan echoed out through the ship. In the course of action Elaine sent off with sending the drill leader into the wall, the ship's point of balance shifted to place the corridor the elves charged through further beneath the ship. "How deep does a spaceship need to go for the pressure to collapse a narrow hallway?" The bulkheads caved in upon themselves, catching the armored unit in the death grasp of an unforgiving crushing grip.

"You didn't actually do anything, you do know that right?"

"I said it before it happened so it will be attributed to me." Elaine watched as the spider fought Diana.

"Yes, but you know it wasn't you right? You have that much dignity right?"

"You can't talk to people and only I saw what happened, so while everything else resolves itself, I'll come up with a cool way of how I fixed everything in a really badass way."

"Yes, you will, but you know right? Like, you yourself actually understand that nothing you did actually fixed anything or fought anything or accomplished anything? Right?"

"I think I did it with my hat. Probably something, something Enlightenment. Something, something spirit power."

"Something, something enlightenment just caused three parallel universes to cease the existence of higher intelligence. I hope you're happy."

"Moderately pleased, but still wondering if anyone would notice if I just grab some stuff and leave. Oh, and we're not going to fix those parallel universes either."

"No. No, we are not. Fuck those people."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 28th 2014, 7:09 am

"Well... that's certainly one way." Diana commented, the rush of water smashing down onto the Dark Elves' positions and washing them out of their holdout. Spinning daggers bounced into elf skulls a second later, though the Space Spider Cenobite simply cursed, as she slowly extracted the dagger from her head, bits of pieces of her eye and optic nerve clinging to it.

"DAMN YOU HUMAN!" She exchanged blows with Diana as she was carried past by the water, trying to grab her, but Diana kicked her in the mandible and watched as she was carried away, whilst Diana was anchored by her Bloodmail chaining itself to the wall.

The water quickly rushed by, and the hallway was filled up with water in a matter of seconds. Once the pressure normalized, and with no way left to go, Diana swam forward towards The Definite Last Door, illuminated green by lights. Despite its protests she carves away the debris in the way of the door. Her sword promptly shuts down its power.

Realizing her sword was not going to cooperate, she attempted to pull out the remaining debris to reach the keyhole. Minutes pass by, and she starts to lose precious air. She puts on the mask but it doesn't work. She uses a chain to yank free the last blockages. At last, it's free, but Diana passes out at that last critical moment. Carbon dioxide frees itself from her lungs, as her body floats limp in the water, her hand clinging to the key. She was like, only three feet away from the Definite Final Door, where the Enlightened One awaited...

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger December 28th 2014, 3:36 pm

Elaine just got dry and wanted nothing to do with the water filling up the chamber. Her finger pointed from the collapsed hallway to the current fight and back to the water. Definitely needed to get out of here. The door with green lights looked better than the places filling up with water and the other girl would probably be just fine.

The other side of the door held far less water, but much more moral ambiguity as the clear sound of Diana drowning rang through the door. "I thought drowning was supposed to be the silent killer?"

"Apparently not. It sounds like a rat when a ship goes down."

"I'm sure it will stop after a minute or so. So where did this ship come..."

"So, we're just letting someone die within feet of ourselves even though one of us can do something about it. Not a question. Just stating what is happening."

"And interrupting. Pretty rude. Now, where..." Elaine turned her head back to the locked blast door as the sound of creeping death rattled the frame. "Well, I guess I wasn't going to ask a question." Knowing she needed to do something, and pretty much everything, Elaine stepped into action and into the watery depths of the flooded hallway. After establishing she could step through shadows underwater, Elaine promptly forgot. Struggling to find a way out, Elaine realized not being able to talk made drowning the silent killer it actually wasn't. Both booted heels tapped against each other with a gentle push, Elaine shot through the water and into the shadows, pulling herself out back in the safety of the pressurized room.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top