The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFindings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_voting_barFindings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 Empty Re: Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean)

Post by Arcana February 16th 2014, 4:49 am

The small mental outreach scraped across Guardians senses, the blonde male turning towards where this came from for a moment, glowing green eyes narrowing into slits before they turned back to the female cowgirl with a stoic expression, yet still keeping a certain hesitance about dealing with her. A blade would have been run through her within an instant, yet no real harm had been done to his charge, other than causing him to tear up. No reason to try and strangle her, not yet atleast. It was that, and the sound of laughter escaping that caught his attention, through superior sensory the blonde could catch wind of such a sound. Reaching upwards, the male would slowly place Sean on the ground, hand withdrawing as soon as that was done and falling back to his side.

”Sounds like someone else is here.” He would say loud enough for the small child to hear, Sean cocking his head to the side. So it seemed that he was not the only one that had heard the chuckling sound, which meant that someone else was residing within the dusty temple, and that they were indeed after the treasure that he was hoping to find first. Hands digging deeply into his jacket pocket, Sean turned towards this Elaine woman and then ignored her.

”Well I guess we should investigate this someone.” Sean suggested the Brooklyn accent becoming subdued, young male taking a deep breath. The air was rich with ancient dust, and it was….not good with the childs…problems. The young male would inhale and then find breathing growing difficult, huffing with each breath, Guardian pausing to look at what was wrong with the male before reaching into a pouch and grabbing what looked like a prescription inhaler. Handing it to Sean, the child would press it between his lips and then the whole application process. Luckily this whole thing was thought out beforehand, so nothing bad would really happen.

”You okay?” Guardian asked simply.

”Okay….i’m fine now.” Sean said through breaths that were slowly coming under control, pocketing the inhaler in the large white hoodie, smiling widely at the taller male. ”So you, guy creeping out there come o…where are you going?.” Sean said raising his voice and calling into the darkness, and then turning to Elaine who was walking away.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean) - Page 2 Empty Re: Findings in Africa (Danger and Sean)

Post by Forceaus February 24th 2014, 12:38 am

Ailill had to be ashamed of himself by now. He had potentially ruined himself by allowing that laugh to come out. Then again. What did he have to fear from any of these people? They couldn't possibly pose a thread to him. Could they? "No." he told himself. He wouldn't let any of them be. After all, one was just a kid and the man was clearly very protective of him. He wouldn't risk the kid's safety for meaningless things. The temple alone might force them to leave. It was a dark and dusty mess of a place. One could trip without even realizing what caused it. Certainly not a safe place for children. For the sake of perspective, the woman was the only one who concered him in any fashion. She was armed for one, talked crazy, and gave off a vibe of being particularly dangerous.

During all of his thought processing, a sinister vibe crept by him unnoticed. Why there was something else in this temple than just four random people messing about. Though, what could it be? Ailill let the feelings pass by before taking a glance deeper in. Something about this place suddenly gave him the chills. It was not because of the temperature. This place may be cooler than what's outside, but it was still pretty warm and musty in here. It was a creepy feeling, thing, going.

The concentration he had going was suddenly interrupted once more. He saw the gleam of a flashlight reflecting off the back wall, and steadily growing larger as somebody drew closer. Ailill heard only one set of footsteps moving towards him. He wondered though, who it was that was walking further in. His suspicions said it was the woman. She was by far the most likely to go in alone. The other two seemed to be too deeply associated for one to just wander off without the other. Ailill pulled out a dagger and hid it in his coat before shuffling along the wall away from the hallway. He did not want to be found. There was still a chance. To do what, he was not sure of. Ailill could figure something out though. Time to put his mind to the test. Ailill quickly cast a spell to render himself unnoticeable from sight and watched carefully as the light drew closer. He also wondered what else was going on in here. If anything that is. There was no real feelings of certainty.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 7th 2014, 11:31 pm

It only grew more aroused it darkness. Stirring in the dark underneath the busy steps of the confusion shrouded in darkness, tears, and poor decisions. Each step glided across the stone floor with no sound to cry out the approach of encroaching darkness. The silence betrayed a sinister intent.

"If more gay people had flashlights they could get out of closets faster. Do they take so much time because of sex or clothes?"

"Who are you talking to?"

"Shut up. I bet this place is like one big closet of repressed..." The spotlight etched out a clear lining of markings bleeding from the walls. "Something." Dust remained around the floors in an undisturbed slumber. Skittering legs of the passing insects trailed the liquified markings across the wall, but with each expenditure the marks crawled back to their resting place.

Until Elaine started wiping the marks away with her bare forearm.

A call of inquiry came from the smaller of the companions. "I'm getting rid of evil. This place is probably full of it, probably why gay people all want to get out of the closet so fast." The smeared markings sank into the pours of her arms, causing her arm to begin glowing in a bright red. "That's weird."

"Maybe you should stop."

"I've almost erased evil." Erased is a little less transitive than the word she would like to use. Of course, Elaine would need to first know just what crept into her. "Souls will be devoured in the name of the primal beings!" A little notion of truth slipped out of the consciousness between two black orbs filling Elaine's eyes.

"Well that's unpleasant."

Fading back to the brown shade of relative normal Elaine kept, she rolled her eyes to the hallway and looked back to the wall. "I think I have indigestion." Without heeding rational logic, Elaine worked to try and remove the other markings as quickly as possible.

While Elaine continued her grand work, the silence grew closer. A hush drowned out the severity of the approaching creatures coming towards the young boy preoccupied with Elaine and trying to figure out who crept in the shadows. Centuries of decay stripped the inner linings away from the beings, but they did not bear the decrepit markings of the undead. Instead, the creatures grew in stature with their insides filled with a growing darkness pushing out against their skin.

Their stealth did not betray their speed. They moved with an unearthly grace and a staggering strength in their resolve. The three creatures would seek to strike towards the larger Guardian before aiming for Sean. The attention of the trio stayed with the duo, but leading with darkness, a straggler moved towards the man hiding in the shadows he felt kept him safe. The darkness would bend to the will of the shadow lycanthropes to try and impale the intruders with deadly constructs.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 23rd 2014, 5:45 pm

Sean cautiously watched the strange female, eyes still stinging slightly from the strange powder that she had tossed into his eyes. However he had a feeling Guardian was more than ready to end her on a second, if he needed to anyway. At the moment however she seemed to be talking to herself, saying rather…strange thing, yet they amused Sean as he simply rested his elbows on the soft matt of blonde hair that made its home on Guardians head. His mind was then running over a few things, like why she was even here in the first place and something else along those lines, and it began to seem less likely the female was searching for what he was looking for. Some kind of amulet thing that would maybe reverse his condition, though that was all just speculation.

Something caught the honed senses of the being known as Guardian as his body grew rigid, as if preparing for whatever it was that would rise from the shadows, which Sean had a good idea of. If this temple was like anything that he knew about temples, then they would be dealing with some kind of undead. In fact, he was ready to move as soon as the creatures appeared, moving at speeds that were indeed fast, a blue to Sean yet the blond was able to keep up with them. The space around his right hand would warp, before a pale green flame formed, followed by what seemed to be a large blade, the one known as Imperium. With a flick of his wrist, the blade would bite through one of the necrotic lycanthropes, which his body seemed to move fluidly, narrowly avoiding any sort of damage they could cause.

Even with the strikes dodged, he was now dealing with that appeared to be an assault of the shadows, one that was aimed to tear through both him and his charge. Stepping forward, the blade was in motion, cutting through most of the tendrils as only one managed to knick his forearm, drawing a small amount of blood. The others would crumble into nothingness and then rejoin the shadows around them.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 23rd 2014, 7:25 pm

One of the people that had been hallway was approaching the room that he was in, and something else was coming towards them all as well. Ailill knew not either who was coming down the hallway nor what this other presence he felt was. It was sinister and imposing, whatever it was. Ailill had rendered himself invisible as some called it, but that might not be enough to protect him. The spell did not last forever after all. He would have to be prepared for when it finally ran out.

He reached into his bag to grab a weapon or something when somebody came into sight. It was the woman, as he had predicted. Ailill tried to step out of her way as quietly as he could in hopes that she perhaps didn't suspect there was anyone here. She was wiping the markings off of the wall. Why though? They were just hieroglyphs of the civilization that built this place. Weren't they? Did Ailill not know this culture well enough to recognize symbols that were special in some sort from just recordings of history? Apparently so because this process she was undertaking was actually having some impact on the place. A strange energy leaked from the markings and onto her arm which now glowed bright red. This woman's activities were really starting to interest him even if her dialogue made him want to send her to a psych ward.

"Dammit." he thought as he realized the spell was about to expire. Now what? He would be entirely visible with this woman only a few feet from him and now somewhat in sight of the others. Not that it mattered however. For those things had snuck up on them and arrived. Three creatures had arrived and their onslaught began immediately. All three of which were targeting the two that remained in the hallway. Their attack was vicious, yet calculated. These things, they were canine in appearance. Lycanthropes by the look of them, and much more. They looked as if they were decaying before them. Magic of sorts was involved here for they still were able to walk around. These werewolves were unusual even for their species. Ailill attempted to look deeper into the energies all around to understand them. Doing so allowed him to detect one more coming towards him. Ailill's spell suddenly expired but it didn't really matter since it already knew he was there. He pulled out his sword and used it to block the shadows that extended from them. His blade glowed brightly and then flashed as it pushed the lycanthrope back and to the ground. Ailill staggered from the suddenness of the attack. He settled himself and prepared for it to strike again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger April 12th 2014, 12:52 am

All across the outer line scrawled a line of writing in a language lost to time. "I don't even know what I'm looking at."

"Just make wild assumptions and act upon them."

"There is stuff moving on the wall."

"Are you sure you aren't moving?"

"Tell the little dog to die." Elaine turned away from the wall. "Die little dog." With her eyes set back towards the duo behind her, Elaine set her gaze upon the shadowy creatures descending upon their peril. "Hey, there was a second guy."

"That is clearly the most amazing thing happening over there right now."

"IKR."

"I should say something helpful."

"Yeah, I guess I'll help." Before Elaine could help, the lining of the scribbles began to pulse with a darkness. The reverberations shook through Elaine's hips. "I'm not going to help them."

"It's clearly the thought that counts."

"I think evil is behind me." Each of the grooves making up the language scribed into the wall sunk deeper into the walls. "And all around me too."

"Don't discount the evil inside you."

"I told you, it's indigestion." Finally the temple began to sink under the weight of the dismissal of power from the destruction of the lycanthropes. Each of the shadows retreated into the cracks between the stones lining the ground. Behind stayed the husks of the beings once called men. Each saw their muscles collapse under the apathy of time as the shadows left the skeletal structure. Emptiness remained in the sockets that once held their eyes. "These guys caught the ingestion too. Must be the water."

Slowly the temple began to shift in momentum. Each chamber began to align itself into a circular shape, descending with a slope moving towards the center of the temple. A sinister shadow remained ready to animate the stones themselves to defend against the interlopers seeking the secrets of the temple.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top