The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:04 pm by Demonhunter

» Compassion's Experience Sheet
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2024, 3:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Taavi Virtanen's (White Glint) Character Overhaul/Advancement Sheet
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2024, 5:50 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2024, 5:01 pm by Vorik

» The Fire of Conviction
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2024, 1:38 am by Tybrid

» The birds of expedience
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2024, 11:31 pm by Cerek

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Hell Hole that is Home
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2024, 12:40 pm by Demonhunter

» Taavi Virtanen's Experience Sheet
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 6:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Cat Hunt
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 12:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Fight Club
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2024, 8:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» Beach Party
War and Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2024, 1:58 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
War and Destruction I_vote_lcapWar and Destruction I_voting_barWar and Destruction I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
War and Destruction I_vote_lcapWar and Destruction I_voting_barWar and Destruction I_vote_rcap 
Demonhunter
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

War and Destruction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War and Destruction Empty War and Destruction

Post by ProwlerKnight August 5th 2024, 11:37 pm

Athens, Greece

Even for a demigod, taking vacations helped keep the constant stress of the job from getting overwhelming. Dressed in a pair of Khaki shorts, a blue unbuttoned shirt and a black tanktop, Kasondra strolled around the ruins of Parthenon. Her mind flashed back to memories of it’s former glory, when it stood proud, bustling with the priests and worshippers of old. She would come here with her father and pray to her mother, letting her know how she was growing. She felt her eyes well up as she touched a stone pillar, looking up to the sky. “Look how they keep is preserved mother, for all the world to see, and learn of our history...” She smiled. “I will always keep them safe.”  

Suddenly people around her started looking off in the same direction, pointing at something behind her. She turned to see smoke off in the distance, followed by the faint roars of something beastly.  

Kasondra sighed, her vacation being clearly cut short as she rolled her neck and shoulders before leaping off in towards her hotel room. If she was gonna face beasts, she wasn’t going to do it unarmed. She eventually landed on the terrace just outside her hotel room, she used her key to unlock the sliding glass door that lead inside. With her speed, she had changed out of her casual clothes, now donning her armor, spear in hand. “Alright, Mother, looks like I must get to work.” She stepped back out onto the terrace, leaping off towards the smoke.  

Landing and sliding to a stop on the street just outside the perimeter of the smoke, Kasondra gripped her spear as her eyes locked on the massive shadow moving through the smoke towards her.  

Standing at a solid ten feet in height, it’s massive body barely able to fit as it stomped down the narrow street, stood a minotaur. Its eyes locked onto Kasondra as it let out a massive roar, pawing at the street with its hoofed foot.  

It was preparing to charge.  

A grin spread on Kasondras face as she moved into a fighting stance. “Mighty beast, let’s see how mighty...” She beat a fist on her chest. “Come on!!”
ProwlerKnight
ProwlerKnight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move. Your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world:

“No, you move.”

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 155
Job : CRMA
Humor : Dark, Goofy, Nerdy, pretty much anything
Registration date : 2022-01-29

Back to top Go down

War and Destruction Empty Re: War and Destruction

Post by Tiʼamat August 6th 2024, 9:35 pm

Dressed in a leather jacket and sporting a pair of leather boots, a woman walked down the narrow streets of Athens. Her head was tipped back with a bottle of Mythos pressed to her lips. Soon as she finished chugging the contents, the glass bottle was cast aside, shattered against a nearby building. Red eyes descended to absently observe the sights around her as she continued to stroll down the road.

A shrill bug wormed its way into her ear after another minute. Damn thing had been going on for... well, she didn't remember. Now that she was out of alcohol, however, it was becoming a nuisance. Ti'amat bent her upper body forward as she gave a loud sigh. Nothing in the Rules said she couldn't deal with pests.

First she turned her head to the side, a red eye cast over her shoulder at the source of the intrusion. Then, Ti'amat turned around and planted one foot on the hood of the vehicle. A short shriek of rubber sounded as its meager momentum was abruptly halted. Then the sound of metal deforming popped as she pressed down firmly. "You got something to say, little man? Huh? Go on. I'm listening." Ti'amat leaned forward, hands in the pockets of her black denim.

Then a choir of Human voices intruded on her thoughts. It wasn't enough they kept staring at her... because of the horns, because she was chugging beer openly and throwing her trash wherever she pleased, because she'd flattened a car engine under her boot. They were such judgmental, demanding creatures. Now they were talking-- no, that was shouting. What were they shouting?

With a silent snarl she turned to look back the way she'd been headed a moment ago. What she found was a handful of Humans running toward her and apparently screaming. Further down the road smoke and fire and some kind of roar seemed to be the cause of all the commotion.

Really didn't much matter to Ti'amat. She couldn't see anyone being killed by whatever it was, so technically whatever it was didn't need killed to appease the Artificer, right? No crime, no punishment.

She blinked. A grin peeled her lips apart. Then again, whatever it was sounded angry. Maybe it would amuse her to beat it senseless. Oh, the Artificer wouldn't like that, but he could kiss her candy-ass. Car and driver utterly forgotten, the leather-clad woman turned and resumed her stroll with purpose down the street. Yes, time for a little fun.

Several minutes later, around the time Kasondra leaped into the fray, the side of a building behind her target exploded outward in a cloud of smoke and mortar. The face of the building across from it had a minotaur-sized crater in it, with one of the hair beasts lodged firmly in it, but not quite dead-yet.

A smaller, a more human-like figure emerged out of the destroyed building in her leather jacket and hands in her pockets. "Well, come on, big boy. I'm still waiting for you to hit me with your best shot!" Kasondra and the other minotaur hadn't registered one bit as Ti'amat was busy making demands of the one in front of her.
Tiʼamat
Tiʼamat

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2024-06-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top