The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:46 pm by Demonhunter

» Beach Party
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:34 pm by Demonhunter

» The Best Party in New York
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:53 am by Fae7

» Colt Storm(Charge)
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:43 am by RevalE700

» Blue Phoenix
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:09 pm by Demonhunter

» RED ALERT!!!!!
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 4:24 am by RevalE700

» Red is Blue
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 4:22 am by Black Bulwark

» The Most Dangerous Game
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2024, 12:42 am by Vorik

» In the Court of the Orderly King (Completed)
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2024, 1:45 am by Tybrid

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 3:57 pm by Hyperion

» The Disciples of Virtue
Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 2:15 pm by Demonhunter

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss Empty Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss

Post by Arcana June 16th 2024, 5:50 pm

Astaroth

Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss Tumblr_nfcv7zpbYt1syrodeo1_500

Basic Biography

Name: Ajay Judah
Codename: Astaroth
Title: The Hell knight
Alignment:  Chaotic Evil
Race: Human - Scion
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blood Red
Height:  5ft 10 inches
Weight:  180 lbs
Blood type:  0+

The Looks

Pic:

The Legacy

Personality:  Domineering and self-assured, Astaroth is absolutely certain of his actions and what he does without a doubt. Believes all that exists belongs to him by right, and cares little for the protests of others. A true blue believer in nihilism and the futility of existence. Desires for nothing more than to reduce fortunate and unfortunate alike to be reduced to oblivion.

History:  

Spoiler:

The story of Ascendant was known to him and him alone, but it didn’t end when he sacrificed himself so nobly in the confines of cold space. When the angel Diakois reached out to him, fulfilling their covenant, something else also reached out to him. In that space between life and death, it appeared. Consuming that light which powered Ascendant so well and left the man on the brink of despair.  

Death did not come for him as he thought.

Instead, a beast consumed him, and allowed him to fester within its gut. For all of his life, he had believed he was safe within the hands of an Almighty and loving being, yet nothing came.  Time passed, stretched out seconds over centuries, and his mind began to fray at the edges. Prayers stretched out across the void until his throat became raw, and his voice gave out.

Salvation didn’t come, but it did.

The truth of destruction. Eventually he gave into it, that knowledge that had eluded him so long. He’d been offered a second chance, and so he took it. A broken thing reforged into a fine edged cutting tool.  With that, he had been allowed back to the world he was born to. Despite that, he knew what he had to do.  All that was Ajay had to be wiped out, so that was what was done.

Two months after his disappearance, a rock slide had crushed the home of his family. A catastrophic earthquake shook the communities that surrounded, leaving no survivors, as had been learned later.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Fell Flight: Astaroth can fly within the high hypersonic spectrum of speed but will typically cruise inside the earth’s atmosphere at the upper stratosphere at the higher end of supersonic speed at ease. He can move in any direction at any speed and change direction in like manner also. Casual speed sits around mach 15, though he has shown to be able to move upwards to mach 45.

Fell Strength: Astaroth’s strength is incredible. He can bend and break the strongest naturally occurring metals and man-made steels/alloys on earth, irrespective of their tensile, compressive, yield or impact strength. He can lift and move whether on his feet or in flight, weights around one thousand tons or even more when he is really pushing himself.

Damned Endurance: Astaroth can withstand extreme temperatures, so high in fact that he can walk on the surface of the sun or operate in the opposite by walking on Pluto. He can move through or remain static in any type of weather, atmosphere, atmospheric phenomenon (lightning storms etc.) and cosmic phenomenon such as black holes, meteor showers, solar flares etc. He can withstand intense gravitational pulls (hypergravity etc.) and withstand extreme hydrostatic pressures so much that going to the bottom of any ocean on earth is no problem for him. He does not require oxygen/air to breathe underwater or in the vacuum of space. He can operate at maximum battle power/peak ability for a few days without needing to rest. He can abound in the full spectrum of radiological effects, blunt force impacts & heavy shock/concussive forces/overpressure . He has extreme resistance to toxins, chemicals/corrosions and disease overall.

Fell combat: Astaroth has mastered all mortal martial arts on earth and is exceptionally gifted in applying martial arts whilst in-flight also, meaning that he can fight and defend whilst moving in any direction. He is well-trained in the arts of angelic combat and knows how to fight beings that break the veil from the immaterial and come into the mortal realm.

Black Beasts Bile: He is able to summon forth a dark energy that is highly corrosive comparable to stomach acid, fueled by the destructive aspect of The Beast by wearing away and destroying existence. It can be shaped and molded like an energy, though the main use is to destroy anything that it meets. Mundane beings and items are instantly destroyed, though those protected by special magics or divine energies have varying levels of resistance to it depending on their protections. This bile can be liquid, solid, or any form that the wielder desires it to be. It can also be produced or fired from wherever the user might want to.

Embrace The Void: By synchronizing with the destructive energy within him, Astaroth can become like the void. Unable to be touched by anything that exists while within this state, though in turn he cannot touch anything that exists. He can also use this state to step into nothingness and appear elsewhere.

Aura of Animosity: Astaroth can project his negative emotions and animosity outwards, instilling those within a 600 yard range with a sense of fear, as if facing an impossibly dangerous monster. This can cause fear, madness or even self mutilation in weak enough beings.

Weaknesses

Holy Energy: His fall has left Astaroth weak to holy or positive aligned energy, which burns him easier and slows down any rapid recovery he has.

Symbols of Lost Faith: Christian symbology can be used to harm him, any weapon with a cross for example bypasses his durable flesh much easier.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2493
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss Empty Re: Astaroth - The Fallen Knight - Alert Boss

Post by inquisitor June 17th 2024, 8:02 pm

Approved. Have fun.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top