The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Stolen Goods (Kubi)  I_vote_lcapStolen Goods (Kubi)  I_voting_barStolen Goods (Kubi)  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Stolen Goods (Kubi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Stolen Goods (Kubi)

Post by Yang S. April 17th 2020, 9:58 am

It was relatively early in the morning as Yang sat in her office and looked over several reports. A few were from her father about some new tech he thought he could make. A few came from multiple governments all vying for the opportunity to pen a contract with her company. Yang usually disregarded these and threw them in the trash, but they were still interesting reads. It was always nice to look over the offers. After getting through the first of these offers, which came from France, Yang would place the report down and take a sip of tea.

She never liked coming into work this early in the morning. Especially when the night before was spent partying. The young Aeteran would massage the bridge of her nose as she tried to mentally scold herself. “Stupid Yang. You said you wouldn’t do this kind of shit anymore.” she’d mumble allowed just before picking up one of the reports from her father. “What’ve you got in store for me today old man.” Yang’s crystal blue eyes would scan the pages. She couldn’t help but crack a smile.

Her father was always so excited and energetic whenever he came up with a new idea. Anytime he was certain he’d thought of something brilliant he’d go into meticulous detail about every aspect of the project. He’d go to such lengths that each report was usually split into multiple parts, an introduction to the project, the pros of the project, the cons, and finally a summary. This was no exception. As Yang was busy finishing up the last few paragraphs of the pros portion of the reports, the door to her office slowly opened up.

A well dress young man quietly entered the room, closing the door behind him. As he turned around to face Yang’s desk, he nearly leapt out of his skin, dropping the stack of papers he had with him in the process. “I…I’m terrible sorry Ms. Sharpe. I had no idea you were in today…I…I would have pinged you.”

Yang would let out a small chuckle “It’s quite alright Hiro. I didn’t bother notifying anyone that I was in office today anyway. Come, what have you got for me?”

With a slight nod of his head, Hiro would gather up the papers he had dropped and ruched over to Yang’s desk. “There’s a few more ‘proposed contracts’ and something a bit more pressing.”

Yang would arch a brow to Hiro’s last words. “What is it?”
“Um well….Another one of our shipments has gone missing….Or rather it never showed up to its destination.”
The room would fall silent for a moment, Hiro could swear he could hear his boss’ blood pressure rising.
“Do we have any leads?”
Hiro would simply nod his head. Truth was, the jobs were as clean as they could possibly be. Whoever was stealing the company’s stuff was experienced.
Yang would let out an audible sigh as she placed her fathers report down on the table. “I’ll be heading out for the rest of the day. Just handle my calls and stuff like you usually do. Thanks.”

And with that Yang would leave the office. She had but one goal in mind, find out who was responsible for stealing her stuff. This would lead her on a quest of finding any and all known or suspected thugs and gang members and interviewing them…..aggressive. She’d find out who hit the trucks and she’d make sure they didn’t do it again. While her company didn’t delve too deeply into weapons making, there were still products that if placed in the wrong hands, could spell trouble. Yang would not allow that to happen. She couldn’t allow that to happen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Yang S.
Yang S.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2019-05-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top