The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:32 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 5:44 pm by Vorik

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:32 pm by Cerek

» The birds of expedience
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:24 pm by Cerek

» This Time With Gusto
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2024, 11:40 pm by ProwlerKnight

» The Fire of Conviction
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2024, 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Sage
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwo of a Kind - Page 2 I_voting_barTwo of a Kind - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Two of a Kind - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwo of a Kind - Page 2 I_voting_barTwo of a Kind - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Two of a Kind

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Two of a Kind

Post by Spidress September 16th 2017, 1:44 pm

Victoria met the professor's eyes for some time before shyfully lowering her gaze. Her cheeks turned red and she stroked some hair behind her ear.

At his request, she began to follow Keshawn. Her hips swayed from side to side as she strode toward him.

In their time alone with one another, the two spiders conversed closely. At first Keshawn was hesitant to speak, keeping to himself for minutes at a time. But eventually he gave way to Victoria's charisma, and he found himself sharing his life's story with her.

Coming to understand him far better, Victoria vowed to become something of a mentor to him. To say she saw immense potential in the boy was an understatement; it'd be on her to ensure that he realized his potential and that he used his powers for good.

Eventually the two of them were summoned back by the professor. With Victoria leading the way back this time around, they stood before him.

Spidress

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2017-08-26

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Two of a Kind

Post by Logic October 4th 2017, 4:07 pm

Color Code:
Keshawn
Dr Mathus
D-Rep

As Scarlet took the lead on their way back, Keshawn didn't trail too far behind her. It was annoying having to open up to someone else, or even doing it period. It was something different, change, and no one usually likes change. Keshawn was one of them. Taking the time to pull his mack out and slide it back over his head. Followed by his hood, they returned to see the professor has indeed changed everything. Still standing at the computer with his back facing the computer screen, he turned towards the two with his arms up.

"Welcome back. I take it you two have taken the time to get acquainted?" He smiled, looking over towards Keshawn who he noticed had his mask back on. He wasn't sure if that was a good sign or not. "I'll take the brief silence as a yes." Turning towards the computer he lightly began tapping on the keyboard. Tiny diagrams and pictures of DNA prints showed up on the screen once more, his right index finger pressed on one larger button which caused the room to give off a slight tremor.

The floor at the center of the room slowly began to open up into an even larger circle. But Keshawn and Scarlet were both in a safe enough position that they didn't have to worry about it. Especially since this was a process that Keshawn knew all too well. It reached a point where it stopped opening, and slowly across a large table and onto it was an even larger reptilian strapped to it. He seemed unconscious, held down by large straps that look like they could barely wrap around the Reptilian's larger muscles.

From there, another button was pressed, and a large cylinder shaped glass dropped around the table. Locking the metahuman inside. Dr Matheus smiled, everything was going perfectly, so he returned his attention towards Scarlet as she was the most foreign to this situation.

A large image appeared on the screen.
Two of a Kind - Page 2 RAvaYg7

"I would like you to meet D-Rep, short for the DownTown Reptillian. He states it's to..rep his hood. As some would say. He is single-handedly responsible for 20 deaths in New York since his mutation, 0 before the incident. Chris Newgate, a guy who held a bright future in football and came from an even darker background. His gang-related activity has been wiped cleaned though, for me to believe he somehow paid it off in order to get into college. But that is none of my concern at the moment. My concern is his outer appearance and abilities.He and Keshawn here, are originally from the same area surprisingly. "

He tapped one more button, as two large metal figures slowly dropped from the ceiling. If you watched movies it seemed they held a similarity to ray guns that aliens use.

The Hooded Spider just remained to look at him, knowing all too well what D-Rep was capable of. "He's come with immense strength, enhanced reflexes. Almost impenetrable skin, and an even worse attitude."

It seemed however that D-Rep was waking up. His eyes abruptly opening up to reveal tiny splits as pupils. Something most reptiles have, scanning the room to take in his surroundings. "W-where am I?!" He looked down to see himself strapped to a table and tightened his muscles to try and break his way out. "Get me outta here! What is this?!" His senses instantly locking in on The Hooded Spider, and from there he gave off a malicious snarl, showing his teeth. "You! I remember you! Hooded Spider you did this to me! Wait till I get outta here and get my hands on you! You got lucky last time, but now I'll tear you to shreds!" It seemed he was absolutely oblivious to the others present in the room, but the Hooded Spider knew this behavior all to well for him to be phased by the threats. However, he did slowly walk up towards the glass. "After this, you won't have to worry about that ever again." He turned and walked back.

"Why you little! Wait til i get outta here! Do you know who I am? I'm D-Rep! D-Rep! You got lucky last time!" He was now shaking, slowly loosening up the restraints.

"Let's cut this meeting short." Professor Matheus stated, tapping one more button on the keyboard. The large ray guns glowing a bright blue shooting large rays of lightning onto D-Rep, the man letting out a vicious cry as his body was jolting from the strikes. White lights radiating off his body and lighting up the room to an almost blinding point of view. Those who took the chance to look would notice how D-Rep was quickly getting smaller and smaller, scales flaking off and vanishing as his scaly skin turned smoth.

It lasted for about a minute, before diming down. If Scarlet looked that the screen at the screen she would notice that D-reps DNA structure has been altered. The parts of his DNA that made him into this, monster, have been eliminated at the source and channeled to this large bottle cylinder by the computer, it was like a large green liquid-like gas, mixing two impossible properties.

And D-rep, was no longer D rep. Back to his old self, he was a skinny lad smaller than keshawn strapped to the table those who would look would notice that he was now unconscious.
Two of a Kind - Page 2 36bdff4dfd4698cedc77fd60d7bdf4cb--anime-d-anime-boys

"And there you have it, if one can create one can also destroy. However matter cannot be created nor destroyed. So I had to, relocate his DNA which is this green substance beside me, and add in DNA to replace the ones already taken. Making him a full human, his memories are back to normal and he will forget whatever happened during that time. However, we won't." He looked over towards Keshawn who was staring at the guy strapped to the table.

"When Keshawn said we take monsters off the streets permanently, this is what he meant. Getting rid of meta humans who pose a threat to society one step at a time." Pressing one more button the vile of the Reptilian DNA gas slowly began to sunken into the desk. Where it was frozen for a later date.

"So now...tell me what you think of that?" His eyes locked over towards the Scarlet Webb.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Main Char: The Hooded Spider(Keshawn) https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11016-the-hooded-spidercompleted
Logic
Logic

Quote : "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
-Professor Matheus

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2017-04-12

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top