The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_voting_barSUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_voting_barSUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Destiny22
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 Empty Re: SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING!

Post by Cerek August 30th 2017, 7:27 pm

Cebra is pretty much ignoring the chatter now focused on the strange holes in the side of the walls. Looking closer he sees scorch marks from intense heat. The room seems to actually be a long stone corridor leading deep into the dark, there is one small blinking light not to far ahead. Cebra walks over to it carefully being vigilante as there were likely traps. Cebra was taking no chances seeing as everyone's abilities were not working properly or at all.

The fact that whoever was doing this could find a way to stop the abilities of all these meta from working is what upset him most. Cebra had doubts that it would be easy to find a way out of this but he just needed to get everyone thinking. The first goal was to survive this bit of insanity. Cebra came up to some kind of computer console, on the screen was written a riddle he immediately muttered to himself.

"By day I am lost without being stolen, by night I come without being called?... I fuckin hate riddles I swear."

Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick August 30th 2017, 7:33 pm

Flick's armoured suit and control belt suddenly depowered. The game hosts had almost completely drained it, the cunning gits! Unfortunately for the mercenary, his base height is only 1.5 inches. As he shrunk back down to size, he grimaced and re-evaluated his circumstances. More specifically, all the heavy boots surrounding him.

"That's me stuck like this. I need some juice for my suit. Oi, wait up!" He sprinted, trying to keep up with the other three from his diminutive height.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flick: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11066-flick
Flick
Flick

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2017-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek August 30th 2017, 8:28 pm

"Hey! if one of you three wouldn't mind coming over to give me a hand... I think I know how this game works."

Cebra leaves the computer for a second investigating further a bit, there's a gap in the floor three feet ahead of Cebra spanning the entire room. The gap is only a foot long which puzzles Cebra as it can easily be stepped over. Cebra picks up a piece of tone from the ground and tosses it over the gap. In an instant an intense blaze of fire shoots up from the gap turning the small chunk of stone into molten rock splashing onto the floor.

"Holy crap!"

Cebra backs up a few feet slightly singed by the heat!

"Ok so... we cant just go forward... We need to solve this riddle."

Cebra looks back, for a moment he's taken a back by the tiny person standing a bit over one inch tall. If it were not for the small bit of light coming from above he may not have seen him at all."

"Whoa!... Now where did you come from short stuff?"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Humor : In good balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick August 30th 2017, 8:55 pm

Flick catches up, having avoided being stepped on by the others. "Aye, very funny mate. The same place you did. Up there." The mercenary remarks, with a grumble. "Call me Flick. They've depowered my suit. I cannae alter my size upwards until it gets some juice, so I'm stuck like this until I get it sorted,"

The Mercenary looks all the way up to the screen. He leaps to the desk, revealing impressive strength at this size, and takes a look at the riddle for himself. "How does the game work, then? Anyone got an answer to the riddle?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flick
Flick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 30th 2017, 9:20 pm

he fell down with us, you guys just didn't notice him cause your eyes aren't as good as mine. you shrunk again Mr.flick, want me to carry you till we can make you big again?

just don't fall down my shirt cause that be kinda pervy of you.
Jeannie was amused when cebra set off the fire trap where some marshmallows when you need them bet you could make good smores with that, huh I think it's the moon cause it goes away in the day and comes back at night!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2489
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick August 30th 2017, 9:30 pm

Flick grumbles again, "I'm alright, thanks." He eyes the screen, his bad mood worsening as he is mocked.

"What comes at night without being called? Darkness? The moon? Drunks?"

Flick
Flick

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 August 30th 2017, 9:41 pm

Robyn stood a few feet away from the others, she was brooding thinking of the answer to the riddle. "By day I am lost without being stolen, by night I come without being called?" She repeated it to herself again and again. She turned around towards the others very happily, "I got it! The answer is a cat because they come and go as they please. Returning during the night to get food..." A look of discouragement appeared on her face, "Now that I said it out loud it sounds a bit ridiculous." She started pacing back and forth across the stone floor, "I got it, street lights! They come on and off during the day and night. Or maybe try the Sun as an answer, oh wait if Sun was the right answer then the question would have to be reversed." A eureka moment struck Robyn, "The opposite of the Sun is the Moon, the answer is Moon or something like that!"

SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 7829550FF35A89B86703A6BA2355D61A2
stbrown02
stbrown02

Quote : "Would you put day drinking under experience or special abilities?"

Number of posts : 45
Job : Maybe
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick August 30th 2017, 9:44 pm

"Aye. The moon, darkness, stars. That sort of thing. You've the right idea, lassie." Flick nodded to Robyn, from the console.

Flick
Flick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek August 30th 2017, 10:39 pm

Cebra looks at the computer and back at the other three giving him suggestions. At times like this he wished he had been programmed with a higher sense of wisdom or wit. Well it was useless to sit on his ass and ponder away all night an answer was needed.

"Ok guys get ready, if this doesn't work it's gonna get pretty caliente up in here nahmean?"

Cebra decides to enter the word "stars" he presses enter and looks around darting his eyes waiting for fire. A second later there's a rumbling sound and in the distance a bright light floods in after a massive stone door raises up.

"We... we did it? HA! That was child's play!"

Cebra says with some feigned bravado.

Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Humor : In good balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 30th 2017, 10:43 pm

huh I like the idea of it being a kitty cat miss Robin I love kitties there so cute and fluffy oww I wish we had some kitty's to play with it's really boring down here in this hole
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick August 30th 2017, 10:47 pm

"I'd prefer to avoid cats, right now!" Flick jokes. "Can we cross the gap, now? Don't get too far ahead of me," Flick requests, as he considers making the jump.

Flick
Flick

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 August 31st 2017, 10:21 am

(Is there a ledge or drop we need to cross over? If not just ignore like half this post lol)

Robyn nodded her head towards the shrinking man as a greeting, "Don't worry I wouldn't leave you behind, you could always come in handy later down the line." She moved closer towards the gap trying to see anything peculiar in the darkness. "This will be easy to cross." She said confidently. "Additionally I could carry you all across too if that's what you want."
stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick August 31st 2017, 2:47 pm

Flick nods to Robyn, appreciatively, "See, lassie, you're polite. I like you. Mind if I steal a ride?"

Flick
Flick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 31st 2017, 7:18 pm

oww that's bright Jeannie covers her eyes as the bright light shined inwell gusses we see whats behind door number one
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 2nd 2017, 10:45 am

"Hop on." She said to Flick. Then she looked towards the shining doors, "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it doesn't get easier from here."

SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 2 7829550FF35A89B86703A6BA2355D61A2
stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick September 2nd 2017, 11:52 am

Flick leaps up onto Robyn's left shoulder, "Cheers. Now let's get out of here."

Flick
Flick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top