The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:41 pm by Sage

» The Fire of Conviction
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_vote_lcapNeo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_voting_barNeo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_vote_lcapNeo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_voting_barNeo Colosseum  - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Vorik
Destiny22

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Neo Colosseum

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neo Colosseum  - Page 9 Empty Re: Neo Colosseum

Post by Jeannie Rose September 3rd 2017, 3:00 am

huh ok I want snacks though which way was the food place again? these hallways all look alike
after finding the way to the cafeteria Jeannie gets a big stack of pancakes.

muum yummy, tummy going to be happy now she starts to eat and thinks about Aria's questions
what idiot? huh well maybe we should tell the cops I'm sure most of what they're doing is illegal

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2489
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 5th 2017, 12:44 am

Aria watches Jeannie eat and thinks about calling the police. She then thinks how awkward it's going to be calling the cops when she had murdered quite a few.

"Maybe we save the cops as a plan B eheh."

Aria and Jeannie arrive at the Mess hall as all the food is laid out. Aria picks up a bowl of fruit.

"I mean... it's not like I care what happens to him. He just gets a bit reckless, ends up causing a lot of chaos and people sometime get caught in the middle... I'm sorry, I dont mean to talk to you about all this weird stuff between us."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 622
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2017, 1:05 am

huh you mean Mr. cyborg yeah crazy stuff does seem to follow him around. huh if the cops are plan be what should plan a be? yummy I see bacon and eggs
Jeannie grabs a plate and gets some huh for a crazy place they have good food, huh to bad they have all the bad stuff or it would be nice to come to
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 5th 2017, 1:33 am

Over the intercom a voice announces Aria's next fight, she's up against a fighter named Chiro.

"Oh... Well this should be interesting."

Aria says while taking a bite of the melon.

"I dont think I've ever seen that dude fight before, even if it's all fake I hope he puts up a good fight."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2017, 2:49 am

huh well that's no good not knowing about who you're fighting, well good luck!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 8th 2017, 10:34 pm

Aria finishes her fruit by scarfing all down in one big gulp and sighs.

"I gotta say it's not as much fun knowing the grand prize is getting turned into a corpse... Well I'll kick that dudes ass anyways."

Aria says with a feigned smile.

Cebra as well heard the announcement of Aria's upcoming fight. Even though he'd rather avoid watching what she'd do in the ring, Cebra was on duty there. Aria takes her leave of Jeannie giving her a hug. But behind the hug brewed something darker. Aria was having trouble with the idea of killing her opponent. It was usually a simple thing for her to do, but since she had started to hang around with Jeannie...

Aria made her way up to the locker room and changed into a pair of cargo shorts and a black RUSH T-shirt. She sat in the dark waiting to be called out to the ring, she also wondered if Cebra would be watching.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 10th 2017, 9:29 pm

yeah that's no fun, well hopefully Mr.cyborg will come up with a plan to get us out of this before that happens.

she smiles when Aria gave her a hug after she left Jeannie finished eating then wondered where she was supposed to go as Aria had been leading her around.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 10th 2017, 11:43 pm

A guard walks next to Jeannie.

"Ma'am you cant be here, breakfast is over. You gotta leave. go to the gym or go upstairs to watch the fight I dont care."

Upstairs Aria stands in the ring across from a young pale man with red hair. His hair was disheveled and his clothes looked like cruise wear with a cheap flashy jacket. He looked like he was a bit tipsy which was strange since no alcohol was permitted. He was reasonably strong looking standing at 6' 2" and a strong build. But there was something else about him, there had to be. Why else would he be involved with other meta fighters? Aria took her combat stance and stared the dude down.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 11th 2017, 12:26 pm

Oh sorry I'm new and don't know my way around yet. she goes to watch the fights.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 11th 2017, 11:00 pm

The bell rings and the two fighters circle each other, Aria makes the first move dashing at Chiro and sweeping at his legs but he back flips avoiding it. Aria keeps on him throwing a series of hard punches and kicks but only a few make contact. One of her punches is blocked as he knees Aria hard in the stomach sending her back. She smiles and stands up stright staring down Chiro as the crowd cheers. Chiro hisses at her suddenly shocking Aria into taking a few steps back, he then grows a set of fangs as his eyes turn full black.

"What?... A vampire? Geez they really throw the tough ones out at me."

Aria puts her guard up as the creature Chiro jumps up high grabbing the cage and hissing down at Aria with a smirk. Cebra stands in the crowd watching the fight intently, not sure who he's rooting for. He looks out in the crowd for Jeannie not seeing her around.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 14th 2017, 10:59 pm

The fight goes on as Aria holds her own against this rather creepy vampire dude. He jumps down from high in the cage with a kick that Aria dodges, he follows up quickly throwing his elbow back at her face which Aria catches. The longer Cebra watched the more concerned he grew for Aria. He tried to shut it away but it was there like a shard of glass in his mind. It was strong enough almost to completely distract him from the two security guards and a gentleman in a suit pointing right at Cebra. The two guards started walking up the stairs quickly towards Cebra. The jig was up it looked like, now Cebra had a very careful choice to make. Would he stay still and go with the guards or would he fight them? It was a bit too dangerous to fight around all these bystanders some being fighters themselves. Cebra tried for a third option and made for higher ground at a brisk pace but careful not to run.

He made his way to the fourth floor in the structure where the maintenance room and generator were. Cebra hid there for a time careful to run the same bug in the cameras as he had before to help make his escape. When the guards had passed Cebra climbed over a series of large pipes heading for a Ventilation shaft. He reached up and grabbed it using his energy to melt the metal and just incase swallowed it for later use. He climbed through the shaft having only a vague idea of where he was and where he was going. The endless twists and convoluted turns were almost there like a trap. Cebra finally had to admit he had gotten himself lost, there was nothing he could do but choose a random room to come out in. And furthermore the smell in there was aweful... yet familiar. Intrigued he followed pungent smell down one shaft and another until finally he found the room the smell came from.

He quietly removed the grate and dropped down into the room. The room was freezing cold but Cebra just radiated Saxon energy to keep warm.

"Well what the heck could be in here?"

He does his usual business looking and poking around. The room is nearly empty save for a few devices with tubes and tanks full of some kind of clear liquid. There are also large containers sealed tight with thick steel locks. Fortunately for Cebra metal was never an issue, he touches the lock as energy transfers from him to the lock and it melts away. Cebra swallows a bit of it now carrying as much metal in his body as possible. He opens one up and is hit with a burst of freezing chemical mist making him gag and spit. When he looks again in the container Cebra nearly throws up. Mangled, carved up, melted, dismembered... every violation a corspe could have was represented in that container. Skulls with flesh still on them and eyes caved in and slashed, it was gruesome as it was outrageous. Cebra took a few steps back then something jabbed his back. He turned suddenly to see a sign that read.

"Super fun time hero ltd shipment."

"Super... Whuh?"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 30th 2017, 4:23 pm

yikes why do we get the weird ones? Jeannie thinks as she saw the guys fangs, a vampire how creepy will she was glad it wasn't her stuck with the vampire.

her special blood would be like a buffet to them, she doesn't want her friend to get eaten and looks around for something to make a steak with cause vampires don't like pointy wooden things.

huh was mr.cyborg here she thought she smelt him in the crowd huh she can find him latter gotta save Aria from Mr creepy. she sees some wooden chairs stacked by a wall she breaks off the legs making some stakes.

she gathers them up and makes her way closer the cage to toss the stakes to Aria over here you need Mr. Pointy to fight vampires I learned that watching Buffy!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 9th 2017, 2:19 am

A guard comes between Jeannie and the cage putting his hand out and shaking his head.

"Stand back from the cage ma'am, no outside interference is permitted ."

Aria has the vampire pinned against the cage punching its ribs hard until there is a cracking sound. She then throws him halfway across the ring like a rag doll. He rolls on the ground a bit and slides to a stop holding it's side. The vampire gets back up as it's ribs fix back into place and heal themselves much to Aria's dismay. Aria glances back seeing Jeannie trying to get to the cage as a guard stops her. The fact is even if Jeannie could help Aria wouldn't accept it, her pride would not allow her to accept help. The creature jumped up crawling around the cage glaring and hissing at Aria. Aria kept her eyes on the Vampire ready for him to strike at any time, he was fast but had no technique like Aria. He jumps down from up high trying to kick Aria but she dodges and throws three quick punches stunning him. She jumps and locks her legs around it's neck then spins sending the Vampire spinning and flying hitting the ground with a loud smack. Aria jumps back to her feet and takes a deep sigh relaxing back into a combat stance.

Downstairs in that frigid room Cebra has the disassembled parts of one of the machines looking over it. After a short while he stands back up and dusts off his hands.

"So preserving and shipping body parts using cryo stasis... Interesting if not vile... So they take people who are strong enough to challenge the champion, have them killed in the ring and thennnnnn... This? What could they want with this flesh? And what the hell is Super fun time crap? Sounds like some cheesy Japanese shit."

"That information is strickly Orion information NEA-71 Cebra."

Cebra gets a chill up his spine at the same time as he is filled with anger, no one uses his name like that except one group. Cebra turns around quickly with a grim look about his face, he turns directly to a pale looking older man with gray hair. Clearly he's the one in charge and the one who dared to speak Cebra's project name. This was also undoubtably the same man who spoke before with an arena official in the champions room.

"And further more you have no permission to be down here. You're surprised I know your name? Dont be. Most of the higher ups in Orion do... You're a bit of a problem for us."

"It's my pleasure to make your lives as unprofitable and difficult as possible you dried little cum sock."

"Tch... so uncouth, you young bastards of this generation... Suffice to say I will have to deal with you myself. Guards! Shoot him!"

In that instant the two guards escorting Mr. Corbo open fire on Cebra as the old man makes his escape moving towards the elevator. Cebra puts his arm in front of his face as if being splashed by water and annoyed. The bullets all stop a few inches from his body making the guards stop and look on puzzled. The rouds then burst into metalic mist further frightening the guards. Cebra cease wasting time and runs up swiftly jump kicking one into a wall and tossing the other into his companion knocking them both out. Cebra then gives chase to Corbo narrowly missing him on the elevator. Cebra slams his fists against the elevator doors in a rage.

"Come back here Coward! Gah... No more covert ops."

Cebra grabs a pipe on the wall sending a charge through it and melting it down, he molds them into an electrified blade. The rest he swallows and uses as internal armor and reinforcement.

"Geez I hope Aria and Jeannie are doing better than I am."

Cebra takes the stairs up changing his target to the main office where the manager is.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 9th 2017, 7:13 pm

but I don't want that monster to eat my friend that's like against the rule right Jeannie makes a pouty face
and goes back from the cage annoyed
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 11th 2017, 3:13 am

Cebra reaches the managers office on the top floor then proceeds to bash the door in with his sword. All attempts at espionage and sabotage have been abandoned and Cebra is on the war path. He crashes through the door sword ready to strike... But nothing. No one in the office or even security guards near by, this isn't good. Then from the desk in the middle of the office comes an energy wave, it's an EMP. Cebra instantly feels his cybernetics shutting down and falls to one knee overwhelmed. He forces himself up using the sword as a cane. A voice comes from the intercom of a familiar person, Mr. Corbo.

"Ah well seems you've had a bit of an incident NEA-71, do not fret. An attendant will be with you shortly to help you in your hour of need. Hmhmhm remember boy, give your best fight, this is the Neo Colosseum after all HA!"

"You sick... What the hell is he going on abou... huh? Oh shit."

In the doorways stands Cass Mora the arena champion at full strength. Cebra however was crippled, unable to fight another cyborg in any capacity. Cass faced him, her eyes flashed green as she looked at Cebra and smirked.

"I'm going to disassemble you pretty boy."

Cebra moved as quick as he could in his vulnerable state but it was far too little speed. Before he could raise his sword she grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. Cebra grunted in pain and struggled with little use, her grip was iron tight. Cass shoves Cebra against a wall and smashes her fist in his back brutally hard making Cebra yell out loud. Cass throws him over the desk knocking everything off and hitting the ground with a thud. Cebra gets back up only to have Cass run up and drop kick him through the plaster wall.

Aria in the middle of her own fight realized something from what Jeannie said. When she ran up to the cage saying that the only way a vampire could be killed was with a piece of wood. But she also remembered what Jeannie was talking about earlier and how she didn't want to kill to become a champion. All Aria had to do was knock out the vampire. She bobbed and weaved dodging the vampires strike like a martial arts master. Her moves as the fight went on became more perfect, less flaws as though she could see every step of the battle. The vampire as per his usual tactics jumped up high and came down on Aria. Aria dodges again then slips behind the creature getting it in a choke hold. She kicks the back of it's knee to force it down on it's knees, her hold tightens like a vice grip. The creature though fast and somewhat strong is not strong enough for Aria's brute force. Slowly the vampires eyelids shut as it passes out. Aria lets him slide to the floor face down and out cold as she stands back up groaning but victorious. The crowd cheers standing up on their feet enjoying the grueling fight as Aria raises one fist.

Back upstairs in a storage room Cass has Cebra pinned down on the ground repeatedly punching him. Cebra unable to do anything in a dazed state spits back a little blood.

"Ohhhhh me ohhhhh my, you're a fragile little boy arent you? Hehehe this will teach you to keep your nose out of arena business!"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 11th 2017, 12:25 pm

Jeannie jumps and down excited cheering when Aria won yay you did it!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum