The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSiren In The Night - Page 2 I_voting_barSiren In The Night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Siren In The Night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSiren In The Night - Page 2 I_voting_barSiren In The Night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Destiny22
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Siren In The Night

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Siren In The Night

Post by GamerXZ July 6th 2017, 10:27 pm

Siren looked back to see that the others were already on her tail. Although she was ahead right now that would change in no time. As such, she began scanning the area for a place where they could all work things out, and if necessary, fight it out. Before long, she noticed a wide open space in the middle of a park so she let herself descend in that direction.

She put her arms behind her head and looked over her shoulder at where she figured fish man would land, "Alright, you got me where you wanted, so I'd appreciate it if you start talking and tell me what you want with me. Also, let's be clear on one thing. I don't care who you are or about those you work for, but if you so much as lay a hand on that guy you assaulted again, unprovoked...I'm gonna turn you into sushi, got that?"

Not the wisest choice of words, perhaps, but Siren's usually pleasant mood had been soured by tonight's events and if worse came to worst, she had the capability to back up her claims.

GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hound July 7th 2017, 5:45 pm

The cornflower skinned creature with the needle-like teeth descended alongside the Siren, its eyes narrowed as it watched with extreme caution. Next was when the Siren spoke, both confirming that they were away from others, but also stating that the humanoid that this creature had earlier assaulted was under her protection, and she would likely become hostile, should he prove to do any such thing again. The creature chuckle when she made the comment about sushi, uncertain of what it meant at first before a lens over his eye alerted him to the translation.

"That statement is rather aggressive. I would choose my words far more carefully..." the creature mused aloud, it's eyes narrowed rather threatening at the Siren. It was obvious that the sushi comment was not appreciated. It began looking around as Atlas and Hound arrived. The Hound had felt very little discomfort in the flight, though he couldn't help but wonder why he didn't somehow combust when he flew at the high velocities that he had been carried. The creature noted Atlas, then Hound and then finally he looked back to Siren. "I also have very little similarities to any form of aquatic life on this rock..." It chided as it's eyes then moved to Atlas.

"This being is not from this planet. For the sake of itself and for mankind it should be returned to it's place within the galaxy, lest it bring more attention than is needed." The cerulean skinned creature stated as it's clawed fingers began to tap against it's biceps.
The Hound
The Hound

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas July 7th 2017, 6:50 pm

Ascending into the sky, he caught the sound of whoever was being chased speaking to the odd creature. Keeping the odd trench coated male pressed close to him, eyes narrowed upon the alien, following the other person into an open park and following that lead. Well this meant that he could settle Hound onto the ground, rather than carrying him around like he was. From what he could tell one of them was being aggressive, and the alien was not too pleased with that tone being taken with him. ”I’d agree with you but you haven’t exactly been discrete yourself.” he crossed his arms over his chest, narrowing his eyes in a slightly annoyed fashion.

”So you can go back to whatever planet or space station you come from or i’ll have to..kindly deport you..” The crack of knuckles enunciated this statement, though he had a feeling they would not listen to vaguely threatening words.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ July 8th 2017, 12:26 am

"Uh, yeah...sorry to be blunt, bu you can forget about deporting me," Siren remarked to the fish alien, "I've actually grown rather attached to this planet so I think I'm gonna stick around for a while longer. That, and I got folks who'd be very upset if I suddenly decided to up and leave with little warning..." Her eyes scanned over those who had gathered here before narrowing at the guy who wanted to kick her off the planet, "Also, I don't trust you. Not only do I know nothing about who you are or who you work but..."

She gestured to the guy with the black tendrils, "I kinda saw you saw off that poor guy's arm for no good reason...so you'll have to forgive me if I don't take your words at face value," The alien heroine gazed up at the night sky and a small smile crossed her features as she saw the stars, "...Maybe I am from elsewhere...but this world is my home now, and the people here need me. If I ever do decide to leave, it'll be on MY terms, nobody else's," That smile stiffened when she looked back at fish face, "So, I'm gonna give you a chance to walk away and we can all pretend this little scene never happened..."

GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 344
Job : College Student
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan July 9th 2017, 12:22 pm

The modern day sucked. At least, that's what Bartholomew was sure of. For what it was worth, despite the chaos that the time period presented (what with trash monsters, zombies, and the like), he had to say preparations for his new "project" were going better then expected. In fact, he considered it the best thing to happen to him since coming back. His idea of making a new super-group was exactly what the world needed right now, even if he currently didn't have any members. He was almost certain with the high amount of "metas", or whatever the media called them, around some would end up joining him.

He hurried around New York, bustling from place to place in his human form, putting up posters and slips of paper with what he considered a rather "hip and stylish" logo written on them in marker and glitter. He was trying to advertise for his upcoming event, and while trying to get around the city as fast as possible, he tried to take a short cut he remembered from years long ago to get him back to the business hosting his little "get together".  

As was becoming increasingly common for him, however, Bartholomew ended up crashing what appeared to be some sort of high tension moment between some "metas" or some otherworldly beings, or whatever, something clearly of the not  normal-human variety. Not sure what was happening, and confused about the best way to get past them all, Bartholomew stood awkwardly at the end of park's entrance trail as he held onto the stack of papers againist his chest.

"Hey hip dawgs and kats, what's er...going on?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
Spoiler:
Xan
Xan

Quote : "Baby, the man of groovitude is here to freshen up your day, liven up the party, and kick evil's ass! "

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top