The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Destiny22
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 5:11 pm

Drift looked back at her and glared."Stay away from me will be fine".With that drift turned away walking back to the restaurant whistling -Sweet cherry pie-.

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 6:24 pm

"Thank you" Perry said to her with a smile and kissed her on the lips. "I owe you, but I would still like your company in this organization" he said as he ran his hands through her hair.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 15 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 6:25 pm

Drift looked at the sky and smiled as the stars shone.'Or time will come and when it does I will judge them all".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 6:27 pm

She kissed back, containing the words she could call the stuck up brat of a child walking back to the restaurant.
"Mm...But I wouldn't be able to do anything, I'd just be "Your girl"," Athena put the your girl bit in averted commers using her fingers. She looked up at him with a rasied eyebrow.
"Your men need you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 6:33 pm

Percival nodded he knew she was right. "But now can you still be 'my girl'" he said with a smile as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 6:34 pm

Athena wriggled uncomfortably.
"Only one problem....My brother..." she grimaced.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 6:35 pm

Drift walked up to his Lord and looked at him waiting for the man to notice him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 6:47 pm

"What about him?" he asked with a smile, and held up his index finger signaling for Drift to wait just a second.

Last edited by VivaLaCult on November 14th 2009, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 6:48 pm

Drift sat down closing his eyes waiting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 6:53 pm

"He's very....protective....or he can be a jerk...and I dunno how he'll react with me and a human..." she fidgeted uncomfortably. Her brother was like the sea; forever changing and stopping for no man. She sighed and shook her head slightly.
"And I'm not sure about men yet," her gaze flickered to the child sitting on the ground then back to him.
"I'll wait for you inside," and with that she turned and walked away from the both into the restrant.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 6:55 pm

"Yes Drift?" Percival said as he turned to the member of F.E.A.R.E.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 7:05 pm

Does she effect our goal my lord?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 7:08 pm

"No my goal will never change, and your role in it will not either if you stick with me" he said as he placed his hand on his head.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 7:10 pm

My Lord it is my duty to destroy all those that stand in your way of fulfilling your destiny....and if it comes to her being in the way even if you forbid it I will do what is necessary,This is not about one person my Lord it is about F.E.A.R.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 7:17 pm

"Do as you please, but don't do anything I wouldn't do" he said as he walked into his restaurant and approached Athena. "Let me deal with your brother, and let you deal with me" he said as soon as he opened the door.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 7:18 pm

Drift nodded and stood up walking towards the restaurant wondering where the other members were.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top