The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [OPEN HERO SHOWCASE] SUGAR, SPICE, & EVERYTHING NICE!
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Domina Prime

» Cat Hunt
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:52 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Paint the Town Red
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:46 pm by Demonhunter

» Beach Party
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:34 pm by Demonhunter

» The Best Party in New York
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:53 am by Fae7

» Colt Storm(Charge)
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:43 am by RevalE700

» Blue Phoenix
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2024, 6:09 pm by Demonhunter

» RED ALERT!!!!!
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 4:24 am by RevalE700

» Red is Blue
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 4:22 am by Black Bulwark

» The Most Dangerous Game
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2024, 12:42 am by Vorik

» In the Court of the Orderly King (Completed)
. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2024, 1:45 am by Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: .

Post by Guest March 25th 2017, 3:36 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 25th 2017, 4:17 pm

oh hello again Jeannie smiles amused that it was the sam guy. yup we are here for our bike. right, where at the counter now we give you the papers.let's see where'd they go

Jeannie looks through her bag finding only treats. hey sammie does you have the papers to get my bike?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2489
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2017, 9:52 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 26th 2017, 3:39 pm

Jeannie watches sam go through her things.
oh that's a nice color she points to the red lipstick. she then noticed the two hair brushes

oh is that a secret you use to make your hair look nice. huh, two brush have to try that.

she watches her and jean go over the papers then smiles when he says they can get her bike now. yay, she was getting bored running around with all this paperwork.

thank you bye bye
Jeannie waves goodbye to Jeannie then follows sam.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 27th 2017, 2:09 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 27th 2017, 3:34 pm

yay thank you so much! Jeannie hugs sam. So in the next part of the seemingly never-ending circle, they have stuck in lead to the storage room again.

while Sam handled the talking to the guy to finally get her bike back.
Jeannie see a mirror and is more interested in trying her new lipstick.

oh how nice! think it goes with my skin tone well. She then looks at sam making a kissy face
like it, I think it makes my lips look more kissable. maybe you should test it out for me and see if it works
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 28th 2017, 10:41 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 28th 2017, 2:08 pm

yay kissy kissy for sammie Jeannie kiss sam on the check. then giggles amused by the lip print left on sams check.

yup looks like it works good,
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2017, 2:25 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 29th 2017, 3:13 pm

huh yeah I did like that, we should do some time. Jeannie smiles

right away we go so what's first on our list of things to do?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 30th 2017, 2:21 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 30th 2017, 3:12 pm

Jeannie jumps up and down excited yay time to save the day! let's go!
Jeannie jumps on her bike and starts it up. then waits for Sam to get on so they can get going to the next part of their adventure.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2017, 3:11 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 31st 2017, 3:45 pm

Jeannie is happy that sam was careful with her sweets,ok then away we go Jeannie takes off after driving awhile Jeannie stops and scratches her head. looking around confused

umm where were we going again? I forgot and was just following the road. which way were we supposed to go?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2017, 10:35 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 1st 2017, 4:28 pm

ok then Jeannie follows Sams directions and gets them to end of the road. on foot, well good thing I stocked up on sweets hiking makes me hungry, well I guess most things make me hungry. silly bad guys why does the hideout got to be in the middle of nowhere.

ok need to hide my bike, don't want someone running away with it were gone.
  she looks through her suitcase.  and pulls out a blanket.

tada presenting daddy's super blankie of hiding! she puts the blanket over the motorcycle then pushes a button on a controller she also got out. the blanket changes from its plain white color to match the tree she parked by.

neat huh
Jeannie smiles amused. daddys always making all kinds of crazy stuff, he lets me keep anything  I think might come in handy for adventures. huh, I don't want to get my nice clothes dirty wondering around in the woods. be right back

Jeannie grabs the suitcase and ducks under the blanket to use as a makeshift changing room.  she pops back out wearing a runner looking outfit. Consisting of a pink sports bra, shorts and sneakers.
. - Page 22 Runner_jeannie_by_ccrgameman-dba7gxq
Jeannie puts her fancy hippy clothes back in the suitcase. much better that outfit before would look nice in one of Arielle's pictures but not the best for outdoor adventuring.need something more comfortable tight jeans make my butt look good but are no good for lots of walking about
plus this makes a good disguise.
if anybody sees us they'll just think I'm a jogger out for a run.  

huh, maybe you should disguise two we should match if wear together, plus you might want something comfortable looks like we'll be walking awhile.you can borrow some of my clothes. I got plenty more sporty outfits, I run a lot cause I'm naturally really hyper.

so that helps when I got too much built up energy. so pick a color you like then of we go huh looks like a nice day for jogging too, and nature trails are fun you see flowers and sometimes animals. wonder what we'll see.
she hands Sam the suitcase so she can find something to wear to go along with Jeannie plans to look less suspicious why looking around for the hideout.

Jeannie stretches and looks around while she waits. what a pretty place. she bets there be all kinds of neat stuff to see here.

unfortunately, sam might have to remind her why their there. as her A.D.D. was kicking in and she was now more instead in a fun little nature trail adventure.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 23rd 2017, 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum