The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cat Hunt
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:52 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Paint the Town Red
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:46 pm by Demonhunter

» Beach Party
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:34 pm by Demonhunter

» The Best Party in New York
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:53 am by Fae7

» Colt Storm(Charge)
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:43 pm by RevalE700

» Blue Phoenix
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:09 pm by Demonhunter

» RED ALERT!!!!!
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 1:24 am by RevalE700

» Red is Blue
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 1:22 am by Black Bulwark

» The Most Dangerous Game
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 9:42 pm by Vorik

» In the Court of the Orderly King (Completed)
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2024 10:45 pm by Tybrid

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Operation: Immortal Hellbeast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2024 12:57 pm by Hyperion

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Operation: Immortal Hellbeast

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Operation: Immortal Hellbeast

Post by The Nekromonga Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:01 pm

"Such a shame, mister Lost. Here I thought we were going to embark on a journey of learning." Pratt paused just before entering the elevator, sounding rather disappointed. "I have all I need, and you have all I worked on. You are welcome to learn about the Hellbeast yourself."

A snap of the fingers, and the barrier containing Dabbler winks out. She remains there catatonic while Pratt remains in the chamber.

"Now, if there is nothing else, I take my leave. The lack of eyes is a major inconvenience. Dabbler is bound not to kill you or any under your authority." Pratt gets in the elevator. He repeated and emphasized, "Not kill." The elevator doors close.

Once Joe was gone, Dabbler was up and about again, like she never realized she was bound. She picked up on their last conversation. "Gee awkward much Fishbowl Head? Yeah sure we can be friends." There it was, a voice unlike the rest. A voice of a normal adult woman coming from the little gremlin. Samantha Pratt? Maybe. Maybe not.

"Ooooh pancakes DON'T MIIIIND IF I DOOOO." She takes the pancakes and finds a table to eat with the disposable fork. For a crazed cannibal she had good table manners.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Operation: Immortal Hellbeast

Post by The Lost Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:30 pm

"..." Lost would listen to Pratt's warning, but wouldn't engage him. However, the Hellbeast was far more important to him at the moment. It was a great relief that he was able to keep her out of Pratt's hands, though a bit worrying that he so easily let go of such a valuable specimen. Perhaps he really did just lack the foresight to see how special she really was.

"Of course. Please enjoy," he'd point her towards the mess hall. It was a small cafeteria, but pleasant enough. Soothsayer would know to keep an eye on Pratt and Dabbler.

"Shield Wall, guard the entrances. Make sure only authorized personal enter and leave," Lost instructed as soon as Dabbler was off to eat.

"Soothsayer 01, put in a call for the Cleaners. I want this place secure," As for everyone else, he told them to reinforce Shield Wall as best they could. Finally, he moved to the mess hall to join Dabbler, it had been a long night. However, if she really meant what she had said before, then maybe it was all worth it. Something about the words she had said, had made him feel like he could really trust her. Perhaps, she could be his first real ally. Hopefully, the first of many.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To those who go the way, he who has strayed shall be known as The Lost.

To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a New Path.

It is time to take The Next Step
The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 148
Job : Mastermind.
Humor : Twisted.
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3