The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Paint the Town Red
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:46 pm by Demonhunter

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Beach Party
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:34 pm by Demonhunter

» The Best Party in New York
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:53 am by Fae7

» Colt Storm(Charge)
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 pm by RevalE700

» Blue Phoenix
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:09 pm by Demonhunter

» RED ALERT!!!!!
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 3:24 am by RevalE700

» Red is Blue
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 3:22 am by Black Bulwark

» The Most Dangerous Game
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2024, 11:42 pm by Vorik

» In the Court of the Orderly King (Completed)
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2024, 12:45 am by Tybrid

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 2:57 pm by Hyperion

» The Disciples of Virtue
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 1:15 pm by Demonhunter

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 31st 2015, 3:06 am

Diana flew across the room in a bloody pulp that both girls were currently too distracted to notice. They noticed the flight, just not the rugged shape. They needed to save their own skin for the time being, and Danny knew just the way. While three constructed chain saw rolled towards the downed Diana, Danny decided to get right into her enemies guard and cover his energy producing amulet.

His movements looked off. Limped. Injured. With some quick moves from an Aztec warrior, Danny got up close and personal with the man. Her first move would take advantage of his bleeding leg, delivering a blow directly to it. Her second attack would allow her to take a constructed baton to the man's jaw. Her third motion of activity would lift Diana off the ground by placing a dais under her. Danny really hoped it would save Diana from the blades, but how energy hitting energy worked never came up to Danny before.

Tsukimi took out her phone and dialed for help. not 911, but someone far more Blissy. However, it was too late in the evening and too close to Christmas for Bliss to help, so instead, she did the next best thing. Wish Tsukimi luck and tell her she'd see her for Christmas.

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?

Post by The Nekromonga January 5th 2016, 7:44 pm

"Stupid... Cheating... Energy ring..." Diana groaned as her vocal cords knitted themselves together and air once again passing through her throat.

Evil Sith Santa was clearly injured, and fighting someone with the same power as him minus his bleeding wounds, put the villain in a losing situation. The energy constructs clash and explode violently in an eruption of rainbow sparkles and eardrum-crushing concussive force, sending Evil Sith Santa rolling into a poster of Seagirl in sexy missus Claus outfit holding up some kind of grill from Australia.

The villain tried to reach for his saber, but the pain was unbearable, and he moved no more.

Diana moved to help Danny if she got caught in the blast and was inconveniently hurled into some contrived Christmas decoration. A stillness came over the abandoned mall as some Christmas songs sung by the characters from Frozen came on.

Diana walked over to the fallen cardboard Seagirl, looking at the grill she was selling. "So... did we win? Yeah. I think we won. I'll cut of the guy's head then we can get those kids some gifts. I might even leave some money at the toy store." Diana had her sword, and her intentions for the evil Santa- beheading someone like it was a chore to be done before shopping. She made her way to their enemy, to ensure he would never be a threat again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 8th 2016, 7:41 pm

Danny did her best to put this guy down and yet again, Danny's best did the job. Tsukimi came out from behind the pillar with her phone still warm in her hand. "Bliss says good luck and she'll see us for Christmas. I did not tell her about the sweaters because they are a surprise."

"That's great Suzy. I just beat down Bad Santa." Danny stood over the downed criminal with his evil stench rising. "We need to send this guy away and then go get presents for those orphans." The idea for taking the man into custody came with a more hostile opinion from Diana. Oddly nonchalant. "I think we might go in a different direction."

"The orphans need presents." Tsukimi began to look around for whatever store looked like it would cater to her desired perfect Christmas for the children.

"I meant cutting this guy's head off. We'll just send him to the meta prison deep under the sea." If Diana wanted to argue, Danny would merely conjure up turquoise bands to wrap up her arms. "Go get some presents and let's load them up in the Fiesta."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 8th 2016, 8:29 pm

Diana was eager to exercise her philosophy of permanently removing a threat, especially from a group that might seek revenge on her. That is, until the energy ring in Danny's possession voiced its objection.

There would have been tension, a lecture about pragmatism, but Diana was a chill girl who didn't afraid of anything.

"Oh okay. It's Christmas anyway." Diana puts her sword away and stows it on her back. She settles for trophies instead, about to loot the guy like some fallen enemy in an rpg. First the cool mask.

"He's just... a kid. sort of." Diana revealed their opponent to be no more than some very young adult. Unconscious, bruised, carved up, but still a young man who'd probably be no more than two years older than the girls.

"Ouch!" Diana tried reaching for the ring next. It glowed bright red and objected from being held. Well. at least someone's magical weapon knew loyalty. "Can we at least chop off his ring finger?" She looked at Danny, whose expression probably didn't change at the choice of mutilation. "No? Nevermind then. I don't mind a rematch anyway."

Diana sets off on her own, feeling like she stepped over a line somewhere with Danny. She heads into the sporting goods place and fills two large carts with gear- bow and arrows, bats, balls, and other such sports paraphernalia. She meets up the girls at the car, and realized how much car they had to work with. "Hmmm." Diana asked herself how she'd fit all of it into the small vehicle.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 10th 2016, 3:43 am

The situation resolved without the need for Danny to incapacitate Diana. She figured that would work well for both of them, but probably not making a new enemy would probably help Danny more. It seemed like Diana probably only made enemies. "Alright, let's meet up once we get all the presents." Danny wrapped up the evil Santa in turquoise wrappings around his arms, legs, and mouth before going with Suzy to buy gifts for the children. "Suzy. Let's go-"

"I already spotted the shops we're going to, and made up a shopping list. Little girls need engineering toys. They do."

And they did.

Danny and Tsukimi walked out to the car with bags full of balls, action figures, dolls, and engineering building tools, as well as clothes and a pair of Frozen sweaters, but those were for Tsukimi and Bliss. "Alright, so we haven't killed anyone, the dogs are back to being nice, and we're going back to the orphanage."

And, so the trio loaded up and left for the orphanage.

Helping Orphanages? Are you even a villain anymore?  - Page 3 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top