The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFuture-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_voting_barFuture-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 Empty Re: Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei

Post by Quinn April 8th 2016, 4:12 am

Quinn stops firing at the lame vines that were holding up the scorpion robot, frowning at how ineffective her guns are. She just sighs and tosses them off to the side, seeing as how the mean robot man also made a wall out of lame vines that blocked her bullets, even though it was starting to break down from the bullets. She makes a mental note to get a weapon that does more damage against these more heavily armored people.

She was just about to make herself a more powerful weapon to use against him, seeing as how her bullets were doing at least some damage against him, but the moment that she was about to create her awesome gun of death, the mean robot man screamed at her. "Well maybe if you were not so mean I would play go fish instead!"

Then the ground shifted under her, making her fall down and land on her butt. Bracing herself as she looks down at the shifting ground, starting to get annoyed, almost like when she was fighting that stupid dodging speed samurai. Pulling out a sword, she stabs it into the ground, using it as a way spring up off the ground and land easily on the scorpion robot. A second later she was using him as a spring board and leaping over the vine wall that the mean robot man had up, the sword pointed downwards as she attempts to stab it into the robot. Of course, it didn't really matter if she missed or not, because either way she would give the robot a big smile. "I brought you a gift!"

Her gift being a high explosive grenade, which she helpfully let's drop to the ground right by them, not worried at all as it goes off and sends her flying across the arena.

Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac April 18th 2016, 10:20 pm

"What in the-?" He exclaimed as the bomb was simply dropped there. The explosive went off as the glowing grass began to rise up, forming a hardened wall. Alas the wall would not save him. Such an explosion launched him away, causing him to scrape and slide across the ground. The grass where he was going to impact rose, the grass itself reaching up like a hand and catching him, softly lowering him as his cracked and battered armor left circuitry and blood seeping.

Gripping at his round, the Ranger winced and groaned as threads of grass began to dive in, the energy and color draining from the blades of grass as they sizzled and burned, causing the bleeding to stop. He groaned before he straightened himself up. This girl was sick, she was twisted and in no way, shape, nor form was she by any means something to scoff at.

A loud, Blood curdling yell could be heard as black oil and red blood mixed and poured down the mid-section of the suspended machine by Ryan, the creature fell into several pieces as a new robotic man with weapons made entirely of energy arrived with a rather sinister chuckle as he flourished and twirled his weapons.

"Hahaha...sorry. Am I interrupting?" He asked before flourishing and twirling his spikes at high speeds starting to run, aiming directly at Ryan with a strike, spinning to add a second attack into it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 18th 2016, 10:46 pm

The battle continued before him and yet Ryan had no real reason to really interrupt what was going on. Quinn for whatever reason was fighting them, so he would let them beat her up, or let her beat them up. Honestly, he wasn’t too sure on who would actually win within this little fight going on. Things took a rather rapid change when someone joined their fight, seemingly ripping apart he held machine and then...charging him. ”Okay, now I don’t have a reason not to fight.” Well, he was annoyed, really annoyed and so he would take that annoyance out on this thing.

First he was taken through time, then people attack him and then this thing. Honestly, he was just not happy right now. Water gathered around him in a swirling pattering, then quickly splashing outwards, meaning to ice the ground in a large area around him. This was meant to make any manner of rapid movement nearly impossible, but allowed an increased range of movement for him. ”I don’t know who or what you are, but...well i’m going to kick your ass now.”

With the stage seemingly set ins his favor, Ryan formed multiple jagged shards of dense ice behind them, aimed to attack at high speeds.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn April 20th 2016, 11:02 pm

Quinn sits up from where she was tossed after the grenade went off right between her and the robot jerkface, waving a hand in the air like she didn't just get tossed ten feet. "I am okay!" She would have jumped up and attacked the jerkface again, but some asshole jumped in and just ended the scorpion robot for no real reason. Squinting her eyes at the weird robot asshole that was now attacking Ryan, she decided to wait and see how the battle was going to go, now completely ignoring the robot jerkface in favor of beating up the asshole.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 1st 2016, 7:53 pm

"The Huntsman won't stop until he's completely annihilated the both of you." The Ranger said before looking down at his hand. The concoction of blood and oil glistened as a look of pain was clear on his face, only partially visible from his cracked mask. The bleeding may have stopped, but unfortunately the wound was still existent. He watched as Ryan made his maneuver to splash ice al about. The Ranger grimaced as the plant life began to catch into a state of frost. The Huntsman had a sinister cackle as he began to rotate his wrist like a helicopter blade and placed it before him, deflecting any water that would have otherwise splashed him. Soon it was all ice. Nothing but ice...

The Huntsman smiled as he looked into Ryan's eyes . His right arm twisted and his wrist still rotated as the ice shards flew at him, shattering them all and batting them away. It didn't take long for the robotic creature to press off of it's one foot on the ground and start into a speedy glide over the ice. True enough that it wasn't as fast as he could run, it was still quite speedy. The wind ripped around him as he began to circle Ryan like a vulture, or a Rathalos.

"So tell me something." He called, his mechanical voice reverbing s he shouted with his manic laughter. In an instant he seemed to dash in, trying to close the distance between him and Ryan, slicing downwards. If Ryan somehow evaded or teleported then he'd have done nothing but sent his weapon and fist crashing into the ice. "What shall I make of your skin? Some washcloth's or a towel?"

"Q7. Please step back. Put a good amount of distance between this place and yourself. Please?" The Ranger asked as he pointed to a small area off in the distance. The entirety of his arena now dismantling, the funnel had vanished and left a big, wide and open world. "The Huntsman is trying to play a game of his own. He's cheating...I'm going to stop him."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Future-Shock: Machina ex Dei - Page 3 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds May 13th 2016, 8:54 pm

The thing appeared to ignore his attack with little in the way of slowing down, annoying Ryan more than anything else. ”What the hell is this thing?” He growled to himself, as the water that proved useless in harming it rapidly formed into a few constructs that looked to be wasps with long sharp barbed stingers, quickly darting towards the hunter. While they slid forward. He moved to another section fo the ice via his own teleport, though that only managed to force them to shatter some of the ice and make movement even more difficult. As these small ones would try to annoy the huntsman, he would form some more larger constructs with massive looking fists meant to crush.

They would form above where his target was sliding, and crash downwards with fists in a position that would likely sting if they made contact if nothing else. While this went on, he skillfully slid backwards, keeping his eyes upon the monster that had set their sights upon him.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn May 22nd 2016, 1:26 am

Quinn had planned to watch the fight, seeing as how they were still trapped in an arena and it would have been too much of a pain to cut her way out, ignoring the fact that everyone in this world seemed to fight even more then she did. However, the robot jerkface was nice enough to actually remove the walls that were keeping them in before asking Quinn to leave the area. Quinn mentally upgraded him from robot jerkface to robot tsundere, seeing as how he went from mean to nice so rapidly. The robot tsundere said something about the robot asshole cheating at a game, that bastard, and that he was going to stop him.

Quinn thinks for a second before nodding. "Okay, I hope you guys have fun!" She gives everyone a big wave before turning and continuing her adventure. The first step to do that? Get out of the battle zone as fast as possible. With that in mind, she heads off towards the city, giving the fight that was going on a wide berth. Clearly if they had wanted her help, they would have asked for it, and since they didn't, they must have everything under control.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 22nd 2016, 7:39 pm

The huntsman felt the sting of several smaller shards, though the attacks with any real power behind them were either completely avoided with superior acrobatics, or blown through with the powerful energy spikes it wielded within its hands. Sliding and gliding upon the ice was little more than fun and joy for the Huntsman as it closed in on Ryan. He went to stab Ryan, making eye contact and anticipating a teleportation. The shimmer over Ryan's skin, the thin layer of crystalline ice making it all the more apparent the kid could take a punch. With it's own power, the Huntsman tapped into his own thrusters and sped around, going to where he calculated Ryan would be arriving, though he was never certain, he had a pretty good idea of where that was.

If he reached Ryan he would connect with a fist, wanting to draw out combat. If he managed to connect with his fist he'd pivot, grab Ryan and then spin, throwing him off in the direction of the skipping away Quinn. Flora would rise up to catch Ryan, if he failed to teleport away, otherwise it was used as a divider between the Huntsman and his targets. The Ranger ran over and slid down as he ran when the Huntsman's spike flew through the grass, burning it up as he seemed to slide beneath the predicted attack. The Ranger stood up and looked to Ryan.

"HURRY UP! RUN! GO!" The Ranger ordered before sending him off. Hopefully he heeded the warning.

"Unfortunately I don't have time to play with Arcaina's dog. Let's say you just step aside and let this all go, hm?" He asked, a rather smug and confident look on his face as he tilted his head up, an air of superiority over him. The Ranger glowered a moment before reaching down and taking out a small dagger from his belt, holding it blade down as he raised his hand. The Huntsman sighed, rolled his eyes and shook his head a little, a happy look still on his mechanical jaws as the small little fragments shifted. "Oh well... can't blame you. I'd do the same for mine."

Quinn could easily be caught up with if Ryan hurried a little, though they would likely be surprised when on their way towards the city they came across what appeared to be a woman in a cloak of sorts, a few strands of vibrant red hair peaking through in lustrous strands. The woman was humming a song as she passed, one that Quinn would find rather familiar if she had noticed it. It had a very, very distinct rhythm...

As she passed Ryan he cloak shifted a little as her hand came up and pulled her hood farther over her face. As if nothing had ever happened, any and all markings left on Ryan had vanished. The footsteps left behind by the woman caused the ground to glow a soft pink for but a moment as she made her way past them.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds May 22nd 2016, 8:24 pm

The attacks would connect with this strange combatant and yet it didn’t seem to really do anything at all. ”What the hell is this guy?” Ryan growled, now genuinely concerned about his chances against them. It appeared that he now didn’t really have any chance against them and yet he would not let that concern him. Despite how powerful he believed he was, it appeared that he was...poorly equipped for whatever this guy was. So he would attempt to teleport, make distance and then try another means of attacking them. However they proved more than capable of counting this means of movement, quickly spanning the distance and slamming a fist across his face. Unfortunately, switching between a body that could take immense damage and one that made physical attacks useless was difficult, so he couldn’t completely mitigate the damage. All at once the world began to spin as his head jerked to the side, unable to react quick enough as the being would grab and throw him.

Ryan flew through the air, caught by what looked to be plants before he ended up meeting with a painful looking meeting with the ground. Quickly he would make sure he was oriented as the guy would tell him to run and he did just that, following where Quinn seemed to run. This guy did not look like someone he could fight and so he would avoid them for now, or maybe forever. It appeared that running as fast as he could let him catch up with Quinn, though exerting himself that much did make the lung burn a little.  They ended up running past someone, and as that happened he felt all fatigue, as well as pain leave his body. It was strange but he didn’t really complain.

huh, that’s kinda weird. He thought to himself, picking up the pace even more. That was then that he just realized that someone was walking towards a rather scary looking battlezone, something that...well wasn’t good. Quickly skidding to a stop, he turned towards them and said something. ”hey, it’s kinda dangerous around here. Don’t think you wanna get caught up with those weird guys.” he said, hoping they weren’t...well like some battlecrazy type like Quinn looked to be.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn May 22nd 2016, 9:25 pm

Quinn was going to ignore the lady that was passing her by, but stops, her smile freezing in place as she turns to watch the woman that was heading straight for the battlefield. She thinks for a moment, weighing the choice between adventure and following the mysterious woman in her mind before nodding once, almost to herself. Choice made, she turns back and starts to follow the woman, but making sure to keep her distance. She wasn't exactly stupid and pissing off a being that could end her in a heartbeat wasn't something she would willingly do without at least some preparation.

They pass by Ryan, who stopped to tell the lady that she shouldn't continue any farther because of the battle. Quinn quickly tries to shush Ryan before he does something stupid. "She can handle herself, just watch." The fact that Quinn was actually being serious for once could have been a nice change in pace...if it wasn't for the fact that the only reason she was so subdued was because of fear.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 24th 2016, 8:35 pm

The woman continued walking, humming as she passed. Ryan said something but she simply gave a little giggle as she waved him off. Quinn was very ademant that this woman, she had known her entire life, was able to take care of herself. With good reason it would seem. She began approaching the battlefield with the click of her steps suddenly being muffled by the grass. The second she stepped onto the grass, The Ranger leapt back, and formed a grass wall before him, looking to the Mistress of Arcana.

"W-what!? Mistress, what are you doing here?" He asked. The woman's head lifted a little, revealing big eyes that just blinked before her lips formed a wide smile.

"Oh? I was just walking. I figured that I might think of a game to play later." She said before she looked to see the Huntsman diving towards the grass. His energy weapon pierced through the grass but just before he connected with The Ranger he was halted, levitating in mid air with no indication as of why. The only indication that he wasn't doing this himself was the look of irritation and shock partially plastered onto his face. The grass well fell and The woman looked to this Huntsman with a confused look on her face, quizzing him as to why he was being so aggressive.

"W-what!? You!?" The Huntsman snarled as he saw her, the woman looked to him and cocked her head to the side slightly.

"Uhm. No...you can't do that." She said before suddenly there was a cracking in his abdomen, a huge distortion of air as he was sent flying back, the whistle of the air and the sonic boom proving just how powerful he was hit. She then looked back to The Ranger and asked very nicely. "I assume you weren't trying to play with him, were you? Good....you promised me that I'd get the first game." She said, seeming overjoyed when The very exhausted Ranger explained that he was an unwilling participant. The grass reacted to the woman as she turned, the entirety of the fields and forest floor moved rabidly, dragging the Huntsman back from his distant location rapidly, almost as if the leaves were pushing a crowd-surfing Huntsman right back for a second helping.

"Oh? It's you again...breaking already? But you're almost broken...already." She said with a sigh, almost disheartened that it could only take so much before recieving such a catastrophic wound. "Looks like sister's been slacking again... Oh, can you go check up on the two headed for Cale's city? I think they may need some use of your healing." She said before shrugging and sighing with hopelessness hanging in her breath.

"N-not yet. I...I have a game to play." He said, playing off of the Mistresses love for such things.

"Oh?" She asked as she looked over the wounded machine, almost as if she slightly doubted that it was in the condition to play games. "Well then we should probably fix you up. I don't want to play a game that's tedious....the last time I played operation I blew up the whole Lighthouse..." She said with a wave of her hand, instantly the machine beginning to heal over as matter and molecules were created form absolute nothingness.

"Indeed....It's the game where I kill you." He said, a sinister smile. Though he was honestly rather unnerved when she didn't even blink at him. She just kept staring, almost as if inviting him to try it right then and there. After a moment of awkward silence, she spoke.

"Okay....This should be fun. The last time I played this game I punched Elena Vexus in the face while I was wearing Atlas as a glove." She shrugged. "This might be fun though. Dying might be an interesting adventure." She said, quickly The Huntsman moved to thrust an energy weapon through her. The woman's cloak fell to the ground, the energy slicing through the clothing as she appeared beside him. She quickly, but oh so effortlessly placed her hand on the Huntsman's wrist and proceeded to do what might have been a judo-flip had she not disappeared and reappeared in front of him throwing her kneed into his head as he spun. Then she disappeared again, tis time popping up behind him with a crowbar.

Taking the crowbar she bent it, wrapping it around The Huntsman's neck and tugging back on it like a bridle, then throwing her elbow down into his forehead, finally shattering half of his face off. Sparks flew everywhere as her red hair flew about. She would pivot off of her heel, the red hair spinning around and lighting up brilliantly as she vanished in a burst of light, crackling sparks and a little bit of fire. The fire reappeared in a similar small burst, flight seeming to grow form the source, which was now on the Huntsman's chest. Her hand was up in the air as the light seemed to dim, revealing itself to be nothing but sheer blood as it manifested into a Halberd before she finished spinning and drove the spike into the thing's chest.

She then left it there and proceeded to walk off of him, stepping a decent distance away, leaving her halberd there, pinning The huntsman to the ground.

"Oh come on it should have been here by now....Huuuurrrrrrry uuuuup!" She said making a small, pouting face as she waited for something, rather impatiently. As she tapped her foot and crossed her arms she noticed a small black dot appeare in the air, about five stories above the halbard. A wide smile was shown on her face as her eyes grew wide and excitement radiated from her, flowers growing beneath her feet.

"Yes!" She said as she held her hand out. The halbard turned to blood and returned to her, flying through the air as a liquid and remanifesting as the materilaistic thing. The Huntsman's arm raised as he tried to stand, but no sooner had he asat up and looked to the sky had he seen a portal open. He tried to move, but alas a 40 ton series of linked monorail train cars came breeling out at impresive speeds, likely crushing the thing to death.

"Heh, well even though you lost...it was still fun. Thank you!" She said with a sweet wave holding her hand out and the cloak returning to her, seeming to put itself on and mending the fabric simply by being in contact with her. She put her hood up and began to hum again as she walked towards The Ranger, who was now right next to Ryan and the one he now knew as Q7.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds May 25th 2016, 3:07 pm

Rather than listen to him, they giggled, waved and then walked on as if there was not a care in the world. Ryan blinked a couple of times, confused as Quinn said something about them being able to handle themselves. He was skeptical, yet he let them walk onwards to see if there was anything to what she had said. If things went wrong, well he would have to probably help them escape, as that sounded like the only thing he could do in a situation like this. Things from there got...interesting to say the least, if interesting one meant absolutely insane. Within second, or maybe a bit longer the strange female appeared to take this strange guy down without any effort.

Okay, they could definitely handle themselves and well….he was scared. ”What the...” He muttered, blinking as if unsure he was seeing things right. For some reason that Ranger person was next to them, and she was walking towards them. Honestly, he was shocked to the point where words failed him, so he stood there silently.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn May 26th 2016, 11:33 pm

Quinn blinks a few times while she watched the lady just completely destroy the robot asshole without even breaking a sweat. Though she was still slightly afraid of the lady, she now held some sort of weird twisted respect for her too, seeing as how she knew how to play games just like how Quinn played them. Quinn nodded to herself mentally, now knowing who she wants to be like when she grows up.

Quinn gives the lady a smile and a wave, almost starry-eyed. "Hey, hey, lady, can you teach me how to play like that? I could have so much fun." She ignores the robot tsundere and Ryan, even though they must be giving her worried looks right about now.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity June 12th 2016, 12:56 am

"Oh? So it is true! Oh this is so interesting. I have so many questions. Of course we can! I'll teach you quit a few fun things!" She said the moment she saw the little Q7 standing before her, or rather "Quinn" at this point. She looked the girl over before looking to the Ranger and smiling at him. "She must have been such a hand-full for you." She said with a rather endearing chuckle, light hearted and almost childish despite her apparent "grown-woman" physique. Her eyes finally settled on Ryan.

"AAAHHH! IT'S RYAN!" She said as she charged over towards the young man, wrapping her arms aroun him and squeezing, forgetting her superhuman strength just a small bit, likely causing some discomfort, or accidentially providing ciopractic services as she lifted him from the ground. She then quickly opened her arms and dropped him, a very shocked look on her face as she gasped. "Wait...if you're here...then this means..." Her voice trailed off as the sound of crunching metal and goraning machinery shifted, the small segment of the large train falling over, and a trembling, metallic skeleton pulling itself up.

"You...you bitch..." The Huntsman said as he tried to surface himself, standing as a broken and shambling mech of a man, almost like a pile of parts felling forward to pull itself back up again.

"Oh, you're not broken?" The woman asked innocently, the second she asked, the machine fell over and struggled to pick itself back up. "Well I suppose that's ok...maybe we can play later. Oh, so who wants to go see Cale!?" She asked, the other people that she found far more interesting.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds June 12th 2016, 1:06 am

The woman instantly turned friendly towards them, making polite conversation with Quinn before turning her attention towards him. Ryan blinked as she rushed him, wrapping him into a hug that was rather tight. His body hurt a little, but not enough to actually constitute that he was being damaged, before she just dropped him with a curious expression now. She had satated something, and yet before she could finish the machine they thought defeated crawled back looking for revenge. Despite how broken they looked, something about them looked as if they would be back up eventually for another fight. Well, they fell over again so that meant he wouldn’t have to worry about them now. His interest was more on what this lady said about Cale, his eyes snapping to her rapidly.

”Wait wait wait, you can take us to Cale?” He asked, suddenly sounding enthusiastic as a smile played across his features. ”Yes, I..um..want to see him right now if that’s...okay.” he then said, managing to reign himself in before the girl decided to play with him.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn June 24th 2016, 1:21 am

Quinn perks up when the lady asks them if they want to go see Cale. "We can go see Cale? Oh! Oh! We should go right now. It should be fun!" Though the fear of the lady wore off somewhat, letting Quinn get more active around her, she still wasn't going to do something completely retarded like ask to play a game with her. Fighting was one thing but dodging trains that came out of nowhere was a completely different field.

Quinn bounces up and down a little, excited. "Come on, I want to see Cale!" She waits for the lady or the robot, which she still hasn't bothered to find out what his name was, to lead the way, her eyes shining.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top