The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Atom and the Star of David

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 Empty Re: The Atom and the Star of David

Post by Khellendros January 30th 2015, 2:51 am

Well shit, this just turned into a total farce in here didn't it? Khell was just about at his limit for weird shit after the introduction of yet more people who were suppose to be dead. Amongst the dead warriors was at least one he recognized from files and reports he had read through back when he worked for CSIS, the Mecha Minotaur had been part of a dangerous individuals list before suddenly being filed as deceased for unknown reasons, reasons which became apparent when Khell noticed the gaping hole in his chest. Yeah... Not tangling with these guys, whatever the hell put them down the first time doesn't seem to have worked so well. "Khell, I have a present for you." Finally! "Dropping it in the newly made skylight are we?"

Malys was flying in behind the giant as he crushed a hole in the roof of the tomb, allowing passage for the now known to be dead metas swarming it. "I'm dropping them in and taking a pass at this giant guy out here. Who was that he was holding earlier?" "It's no longer relevant at this time, drop them in please." "Sure thing, here goes!" Swooping in low and past the giant, Malys launches Wrath and Aegis into the hole behind the advancing robots. "That's the best I can do with that angle, good luck." With that she quickly doubles back over herself and unleashes her Tesla Cannon at the giant and veers to the side to avoid any potential counterattacks that might be thrown her way.

Seeing the crash of his equipment behind the enemy lines, Khell can only smile. "Awesome, it's Cambodia all over again!" He races towards the line of robots, dodging and weaving his way through, sometimes doing vaults using the staff and delivering a few strikes to the robots as he passes until he reaches his equipment. The case containing his preferred armaments gives a pneumatic hiss as it opens and makes them ready access for their wielder. When Khell reaches the case, he turns around and quickly hurls the staff he was using at the minotaur business end first "Take this you heartless bastard! How dare you desecrate that great man's grave!?" and then grabs his gear. "So much better with my own stuff. Alex, I'm feeling in the mood for something powerful, any suggestions?" "What about Strength of a Thousand Men?" "I Like it! You're getting way better at this Alex." "Thank you sir." Music blaring, Khell launches into the rear of the robo-spider assault line sword drawn and ready to wreck his foes.

Last edited by Khellendros on February 2nd 2015, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 Empty Re: The Atom and the Star of David

Post by The Nekromonga February 2nd 2015, 7:15 pm

Undead Spartan Stan reacted true to his namesake, raising his shield and having it absorb and ground the discharge. Then he chucks his spear at the offending Travis, aimed directly at his chest.

The scythe bots performed their role as fodder well enough, four or five of them swarming Khell with no regard for self preservation, going all in with attacks with their vicious mono-molecular arm blades (int 7) to kill as many as possible.

Shauna's father and brother acquitted themselves well, using staves to fend off Scythe Bots but unable to reach the Atom's grave. Shauna's brother though, had the misfortune of being skewered by a claw, the Scythe bot viciously carving outward. He fell to the ground, limp. Their father, Luchador, was understandably very, very angry and smashed the robot with his bare hands. No words came from his mouth, only a deep and loud, primal roar, as the Luchador smashed apart robots with fists and staff. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Shauna's panic attack had paralyzed her from taking action, but the sight of the Mecha Minotaur smashing open her grandfather's grave compelled her to get a grip on her fear of the undead. The sight of her brother taking a large blade to the gut really moved her as well. Undead Cryo Reaver stood between Shauna, everyone else and the grave about to be pilfered, as the giant was reaching down a second time. Reaver was about to blast Shauna with his frost gun, but Shauna hand projected a plasma blast- not a controlled beam- but a sphere of real, unstable star matter that quite literally vaporized Reaver in one shot, as well as everything within two feet of him.

Shauna shot with a laser beam at the Giant's hand as it reached down, but the Soviet Titan's armor was made of much sterner stuff, and despite carving deeply and causing the thing to glow from the heat of her lasers. In moments had in his hand the Atom- the part golem, part mecha, and part power suit. Shauna kept shooting, but nothing made the Giant relent. Once again, the Atom was placed in a compartment in the giant's chest.

"Shauna! Help your brother! Quick!" Luchador's shout seemed like a distant whisper in all the chaos going on around them, struggling to hold Hamilcar's wound, but he was losing blood at an alarming rate. Everything was happening so quickly.

The Giant, capable of withstanding Shauna's plasma attack, paid virtually no heed to Malys's less potent Tesla cannon. Something inside his diving helmet started glowing, and a portal was being opened again behind the Giant. More Scythe bots came through to serve as distraction, while the portal slowly grew to accommodate the Red Giant.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 2nd 2015, 8:04 pm

The electrical discharge would strike The Spartans shield, rather than his body, grounded so easily that he could almost cry. Travis growled under his breath, not even having the time to react as it would turn and hurl its spear at him with an impressive form, weapon hurling through the air at high speeds, too fast for him to dodge and with damned self imposed limitations, he could do nothing but prepare to have his personal barrier compromised. A sharp point would seem to come close to piercing his chest, colliding with an invisible barrier that would cause a flash to appear around his body, and reveal the thing that was defending him, before cracks would begin to spread outwards from where the spear had struck, revealing that his defense was close to falling down. Despite his being protected from the attack, the force behind it was enough to knock the breathe from him and force the male too fall on his ass as the spear clattered off of him.

Despite the fact that he was winded on the ground, Alpha found himself to be more angry than anything else, that these bastards would force him to do something that he had hoped not ever to do. They would know the might of his power, despite the mask that usually covered his face. It seemed his uncle had been damage, perhaps fatally so, which meant he would have to start getting serious, otherwise he would have to deal with the possibility of being killed himself. More of the damn machines appeared, more problems and this was going to hell too quick even for him to react to. ”Okay, i've had enough of this.” He would not waste another second on this, unleashing the full force of his mental prowess upon the strange machines that had stepped through the portal.

His intentions were rather straight forward, to crush them with enough force that they could not longer function. An overwhelming force, and with that, he lifted the spear that had been used in an attempt to kill him, letting it twirl through the air before flinging it full force at The Spartan.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Atom and the Star of David - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros February 2nd 2015, 10:38 pm

This is getting us nowhere. "Malys! Inferno on my position NOW! BRING THE HEAT!" Carving through several of his opponents, deflecting several attacks with Aegis, Khell waited patiently while his battle theme and destructive fighting style drew more of the robots to him. "Inferno inbound!" "Alex! Overdrive Aeries!" "As you command sir." The armour flashes brightly for a moment before settling into a muted storm grey lighting (+2 FS, making Khell's 8). As the nearby robots descend their weapons towards him, Khell casually lops several of them off with a single sword strike at the point where the scythe-like weapons meet the arms before launching past his now dismembered assailants and unleashing a series of blows against the Spartan who also had a spear launched at him. Noticing the trajectory of the weapon, Khell couldn't help but wonder who had sent it. Questions for later to be sure.

As Khell leaves the site of Malys' impending attack, she unleashes a hellish mixture of Napalm and benzene fuel onto the unsuspecting drones before crashing down on top of two of them, talons extended, and tears through their armour. upon noticing the layout of the battlefield inside, she moves further into the complex before trashing more of the drones with her talons and making her way towards the group of "corpses" Khell had mentioned. Can't use any more fiery blasts in here, too many people.

Khellendros, The Black Knight
Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon
Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

[21:04:06] Khellendros : a joke at worst?

Number of posts : 127
Job : Quality Analyst, boring but stable
Humor : Schroedinger's Cat, it is everywhere yet nowhere
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top