The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTo slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_voting_barTo slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

To slay a god [Zell]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 Empty Re: To slay a god [Zell]

Post by The Bolt July 19th 2014, 12:28 am

'Its time I got a little serious myself.” he muttered as yancey would leap at him, slamming a boot into an arm that shot up to meet it, being pressed against the wall of a deep blackened canyon as he prepared to deflect the assualt of the weapon the he wielded. However each attack was barely deflected, leaving small cuts along Raziels flesh as he attempted to keep up with Michael's attacks with Misanthropy, which seemed to hold a far greater amount of force behind them. The ethereal male landed against the edge of the darkness filled crevice as he glared towards where Silus was, eyes noticing the dark energy that was coursing through his body and shaking his head.

”I guess I have been letting this go on for too long.” he muttered as Ultima energy would wrap around his blade as Raziel would shoot into the air with an inhuman speed. Michael would follow suit, wielding the blade with both hands, two powerful weapons meeting with a loud boom as energy would spark off from them. ”Lets say we get this done with.” Michael muttered as energy would begin to envelope his weapon, dark ethereal doing the same for raziels. With a great push, the winged ethereal would slam a foot into Michaels side and disengage as the male would begin to fall towards the ground. However within an instant what appeared to be silver wings would form upon his back, bright in color as they would flap and within an instant they would propel him into the air.

The next moment they would both become blurs, moving through the air in the form of bright lights, and when this ended raziel would end up flying through the top of the temple that Silus sat within. The roof would collapse, force of the impact enough to create large cracks that ran along as Michael landed, moving through the hole as the silver wings would flex for a moment. 'I wonder...how long can you keep that up.” Raziel muttered, large cuts decroating his body and face showing what apepared to be burn damage. He would sweep away the rubble around him with a large wing as his own energy would sweep through the temple. ”Even if you kill me, you've signed your own death warrant.” He muttered with a low chuckle as if it were a joke within itself. With a swift motion, he would spin releasing a powerful burst of energy that was meant to destroy the temple and everything within it.

The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 19th 2014, 1:05 am

Silus sat there. Perfectly unharmed as he watched the events unfold. How tiresome this was. Silus felt the cancerous corruption gnawing at his ties with the Etherium. He was second guessing himself maybe. Not that it mattered. Soon he wouldn't feel anything at all. He would just be another Blackened. Was it what he wanted? No... But he promised himself he would kill Raziel, that Michael and his family would be free of this miserable little jester once and for all. Or he would die trying. "That's serious?" Silus asked to himself, though if Raziel heard him it was all the better. "Cute..." Silus said with a smirk beneath the unholy Blackened armor that had formed upon him.

Yancey began to struggle. The blast had hit him hard. The Obsidian cracked and the flames were dimmed. He was not near death, but he was truly tired. Silus sighed as he stood himself up, leaving the strange blade behind as he walked up to the wolf. The flaming skull looked up to Silus. "S...Silus...Please...Don't...Let it....Take....you.." The wolf's distorted voice pleaded. Silus' foot rose and planted into the creature's chest. The creature gasped as the obsidian cracked and shattered beneath the boot. Silus' fully extended and opened hand was placed out at Yancey. There was a chorus of screaming souls as the flame extinguished and the obsidian faded away, leaving an exposed Yancey laying there, his head no longer burned. The male just lay there, unmoving.

"Your use has expired." Silus said. At an appearance it would seem as though he just destroyed Yancey, devoured hid soul...especially as darkness enveloped him. The bright energy in his hand flashed and formed into a unique blade. Ragnarox, the Harbinger of the End. The blade was not well known, but it was truly the blade of the Archon. The blade pulsed and Silus let out a hum as he observed.

Doctor Alai was shocked, terrified when what looked like a tear that oozed the same mist and feel of the temple's aura. He knew it was bad, and he grabbed Amir...but from the tear came...a hand? Tan...a rather exposed Yancey fell form the scar and landed in the sand. Doctor Alai and Amir ran over to him. The dog stirred as he fought to his hands, proving that he was in fact alive, the events being Silus' power forcing him to act the part of a downed comrade.

"He...he didn't...he... he wouldn't do it!" Yancey said, his voice breaking and his eyes turning bloodshot as he threw a full fist in the sand as hard as he could. He was beginning to growl, then whimper and then wipe his eyes with a forearm. "He didn't do what?" Doctor Alai asked, but Yancey only looked to the ground with a defeated and sorrowful look. "He...he's going to....get cut off..." He said, biting his lower lip and punching the ground again, leaving the Alai's speechless. Though while they were speechless, that did not mean that HE was speechless.

"Now do you really think I would let that happen?" Yancey looked up at the voice, scanning to ensure what he saw was not a mirage, and a smile creeping to the corners of his mouth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 19th 2014, 1:19 am

The temple had been reduced to nothing, rubble falling to the ground with resounding booms as raziel stood within the rubble with his glowing blade still within hand. Yet it seemed that neither of the siblings were harmed, and Michael was growing even more powerful, glowing with a bright grey light that radaited around his arm and tore the very air about him. ”What the hell?” He muttered, but within an instant a hand was clamped around his throat, Michael's fingers squeezing tightly enough as a strangled noise, as he felt a weakness come over him, as if something were draining him...the markings were. Raziel sliced at the arm, flesh giving away as he would move away, slivers of energy reconnecting the arm but it was enough to allow him to get out. ”I think i'll have to avoid that.” Raziel muttered but Michael was already in motion, foot slamming into Raziels face as he was sent flying towards Silus, wings temporarily useless.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 19th 2014, 11:54 am

Raziel was headed right for him. The Self-styled God hit the ground and used the leverage to flip himself and drag his arm into the "ground" as he went skidding back. He chuckled as he came to a halt, and from his bent over form he began to stand upright. But soon enough he let out a wrenching howl as a spiked obsidian gauntlet reached through his back as he stood, causing the spine to buckle and freeze up within the grasps of the Blackened Silus. The Indigo eyes watched mercilessly, almost disinterested in the events that had transpires, showing no sign of effort as he pierced the flesh and tissue of a "God" and wrapped upon it's oh so frail spinal column. "Can you believe they sent THIS after you? I half contemplated hugging you to death." Silus said clutching the spine to add pressure. With a twist he would leave the spine intact, but he would cause pain. "No...death is too good for you." Silus added in and dropping Ragnarox into the ground he made a swift grasping at the base of Raziel's wings.

With a slow and deliberate pull the flesh started to stretch, and then broke it's integrity as the nerves began to pull out and break like stretched violin chords, muscles and tendons snapping as the entire wing was removed and cast aside. With that done, Silus raised his arm and Ragnarox was summoned to it. With a half-assed swipe the blade came down upon the wing...and the blade shattered. The fragments began to glow, and began to rotate around the wind. With the same slowness and deliberation, the shards split into smaller pieces, until they were like dust. This dust rotated like a vortex and slowly broke apart Raziel's wings, the sensation of being put through a blender with lemon juice would be an under statement as to the pain he would experience.

The Wings were finished, ripped out and Silus forced the shards of Ragnarox to settle in, stack up and form Gemini plating's over the wounds. "Gemini...such a marvelous material. Dampens all the "thers" From Aether to Nether and all the Ethereals in between..." Silus said as he chuckled. It would be interesting to see how either Raziel or Michael reacted. The sweet, innocent little creature was suddenly the biggest monster in existence. Hellshrike, Jehovah, Ouroboros... all of them but a candle's shadow to the bonfire that he had become. He was achieving his objective however...it was worth it in his eyes. Michael would finally have his revenge...maybe even have peace...and he wouldn't have his annoying little brother to interrupt it.

Becoming like this should have killed my emotions. Why do I still feel? He wondered to himself as he reflected upon the thoughts of him being the biggest monster he'd ever known.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 19th 2014, 4:42 pm

With a simplicity the newly born blackened seemed to tear off Raziel's wing, flesh and bone giving way as the golden blood would release in spurts, splashing across the rubble and ruin that the clash had created, pain coursing through the male that was beyond belief really. The next was destroyed in a more painful way, reducing the wing to nothing as Raziel bit down on his lower lip until teeth broke skin, but he did not give the male the satisfaction of hearing him in pain. He was even kind or devious enough to create platings over the subs that were once his wings, but Raziel knew exactly why he had done something like this. Yet instead of raging, roaring he did something else, perhaps unexpected almost. He had begun to laugh, placing a hand over his mouth and chuckling uncontrollably. Micheal however paused for a moment, shocked slightly at the event that had transpired.

”W...wow, you are just too much.” Raziel said between a chuckle, shaking his head and shooting Silus a Cheshire grin. ”Seriously, and rehashing the line, that is just great.” He noted throwing back his head and releasing a howl of laughter. ”Even with all of the power in the world, you still are just a stupid child.” Raziel stood to his feet, popping his neck loudly. He would spit on the ground, releasing a glob of both blood and saliva, looking to Michael and then to Silus. ”Damn, I was backing the wrong one afterall. If anyone knows how to screw everything up, its this one right here.” He said falling into another bout of laughter. ”Oh Mikey, don't look so cross. You're getting what you want right? You wanted me dead, what more could you want? I mean, if it was any easier, how would you know it was YOUR life?” He laughed.

” Not like you and your brother would get to kill big bad Raziel and skip home to live happily ever after. News flash, it never works like that. So in the end I..” His rather annoying speech was cut off by a blade ramming through his throat, black and red in color as mor eof the brilliant golden blood would run down his chest.

”I Swear, this douchebag never shuts up.” A familiar vocie grumbled, Sean standing behind Raziel with a nether blade through his throat, removing it and leaving the male to choke on his own blood. ”Michael, Silus so nice to see you taking some time out of your busy day to visit The Abyss, but could've gone without bringing home blondie. Especially in that stolen body.” He considered Raziel who had fallen to his knees, slowly closing up the wound that Sean had caused. One would wonder how Sean was not surprised that Silus was alive, but then again that might have been the titan within him not letting it show. ”Alright Michael, do whatever it was you were gonna do.” He noted stepping aside forming himself a nether throne and sitting down. The ethereal nodded standing to his feet, and he bridged the gap between him and Raziel, gripping tightly onto his face, male looking up to him with a still triumphant look.

The bastard had still thought he had won in some way, even while his energy was being drained from him. He was dying, yet he still acted so goddamn smug, and it pissed Michael off to no end, no matter what this bastard felt as if he was winning. Golden cracks were fomring along Raziel's flesh, radiating a bright light. ”Oh, looks like my time here's up.” He muttered wound within his throat healing, and within an instant his head tossed back as a bright light would erupt from his mouth as well as his eyes, a loud ringing emanating through the area and within that instant the body would slump, falling to the ground seemingly dead. It was within that moment that Michael's arm began to burn, a large amount of pain shooting through him as he slummed to his knees and then unconsciousness came.

”Well, thats one problem out of the way.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 19th 2014, 11:51 pm

"Two...from my perspective." Silus said, the Hellshrikian monstrosity hummed as he looked over to Sean. Raziel's laughter did not taunt him, it did not hoax him and he was not under the belief that Raziel was gone forever. He hoped he was wrong...but he didn't care. He would simply kill him again next time. His mind returned to Sean. The man was unexcited to see him. He wasn't surprised. Nothing could truly surprise him any more, and something as predictable as "Titan Sean" not giving a damn about Silus? Not exactly a stretch of the imagination. Silus heart hardened as his eyes drifted from Sean to the collapsed Michael. Sean wouldn't allow Michael to die, so therefore it would be okay for his departure. He did not wish to remain in a place he was not desired...or missed. Somehow, even as a Blackened...this hurt him. He wanted to tear up and ask why...but his body had been dry, producing no tears and he would not allow his so called "family" the satisfaction of having cracked his heart yet another time.

"Take care of him..." Silus said. It seemed as if it were the last whimpers of an innocent boy, pleading to his father. But in the next second there was a slight sigh, one of what might have been irritation. "Or don't... whatever suits the "Ti'tian king". As for me...well... I've overstayed my welcome." Silus said as he snapped his fingers, Ragnarox swirling and shredding a good ten foot diameter into the abyss, generating a rift back to the mortal plane. His blackened armor peeled off as the male stepped through, taking his child-like form as he stepped from the Abyss and into the sand.

All the eyes were on him as he stepped through the portal, his eyes held no supernatural glow, only stoicism and lifelessness. His feet touched the sand and he looked out. He saw Doctor Alai, he saw Amir, he saw Yancey and...Zell? Why was he not surprised? Probably because he couldn't feel anything. He was just so...so numb. Then there was the fact that Zell didn't need super powers to be scary smart. Silus stepped forward, the rift was still there should Micheael and Sean should choose to follow, though he didn't seem to thing Sean would follow. Silus was shocked, or rather he would have been to see his father back in his Titanic state. Currently though Silus simply despised him. No...not despised.... he calculated. Sean was just a titan now...it was not the Sean Collin Silus loved...it was not the Sean Collin who was his father. This was a disgusting failed experiment trapped in his father's body.

Repulsed was a good word, but in the end...he simply did not care. He contemplated causing hell in the Abyss as well, but that would gain him little other than the chance to test himself out at his peak of potential. He looked out to the others, Yancey looked devastated, on the verge of tears as he watched the stoic Silus. Amir stood up and walked over, holding a hand out to place a hand on Silus' shoulder. When he touched Amir knew... he may not have known his own power...but he knew how Silus felt. He didn't feel like that nay more.... it was like he was just... gone. "Silus, you did it?" Doctor Alai would ask. Silus nodded and looked to Zell and then to the portal again before it sealed, wherever Michael and Sean were was where they were staying.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 20th 2014, 12:11 am

”And I thought I was stoic.” Sean muttered  with a chuckle as the right eye would glow, casting something over Michael and chasing away what one would call creeping death. His son would not die, that was not his destiny, and perhaps the one that had called themselves death had a soft spot, he did not want another to die. Standing to his feet the throne would fade away, and a tail of draconic appearance would snake out from his back, curling around Michael and lifting him up, the runes upon his arm disappearing in a small purple mist. He would turn towards the body that was once raziels vessel, exerting his power upon it only a little and walking away, leaving it to sit there as it was. ”I hope he hasn't misused your body too much.” Sean muttered as the body would draw in breath, and a small familair energy would roll from it in a small wave.

”You are the good in me afterall.” With that Sean would step through the rip into a world where nether was not prevalent. Lightly he would set Michael down, making sure that his impact with the ground was an embrace rather than a fall. Within that instance all nether would begin to recede from the area, Seans skin slowly gaining some color back, markings that decorated his body receding to the point they were gone. His right would become like the left, leaving two silver orbs peering out over those that were arrayed before him. 'I can never get used to that.” Sean groaned lightly, popping his neck as all nether seemed to disappear leaving a human where a Titan once stood. Michael was safe, but something told him that Silus was not, considering that he had seen through Abyssal Omnipotence how he had callously mutilated and twisted his supposed best friend.

His attention would turn to Zell with a raised brow. ”Zell?” he would say simply, though a hint of confusion entered his voice. ”Would anyone mind shedding some light on whats happening, because i'm a little.....in the dark.” Sean would ask looking  around, keeping an eye on Silus perhaps worried.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 20th 2014, 12:49 am

Silus sat there as Yancey ran over and hugged him, little whimpers, quietly whispering the same thing over and over again. "Please Silus please don't go! I promise I'll do better! Please don't go!" Was all he kept whispering as he wrapped his arms around the young male who just looked totally disinterested in the events unfolding. Amir's eyes had watered as he retreated to his father who hugged the young pakistanti child tightly and stroked his head. Zell looked to Sean with a bittersweet smile, like he was amazed to see Silus, but knew something was wrong. Sean asked a question, but Zell would have no answer. "I don't know. Yancey brought me here." Zell explained, knowing the wolf would still be chanting his mantra at Silus, pleading for him to return to normal... the prayer was in vain. "Yancey. Let go of me." Silus said, the plain voice sparking attention as the wolf let go and watched him.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 20th 2014, 12:57 am

Sean raised an eyebrow curiously at Yancey, who seemed to be muttering something over and over again to the male, as if it would do something. What caught his attention even more was Silus, with a voice rather plain telling him to let go, signifying that he was indeed different, perhaps emotionless. 'Yancey brought ya here? I just kinda followed a huge disturbance in The Abyss, and what do ya know here my two children are killing raziel like champs.” Sean noted. ”I mean Silus was all dark in some weird kinda armor, which kinda has me curious as to whats with that.” He would add moving to stand beside Zell. ”You tend to know things, and i'm somewhat retarded when it comes to matters of the ethereal variety, so any ideas?” He would ask as Michael groaned lightly, rolling onto his side and looking up to the sky.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 20th 2014, 1:36 am

Zell's face turned, looking terrified or more drama-driven. It was a good thing he was a good actor. He looked to Silus and shook his head, as if he didn't want to believe it. Silus just remained looking at the Alai's and then Yancey. He then pushed Yancey off him, setting the bigger tanned boy onto his butt. The wolf looked over Silus who seemed to be so distant, an almost vacant look in his eyes. Zell sighed with a quivering breath, almost as if grief had taken him. True enough he knew exactly what had happened, but he couldn't act like he did or it would rise suspicion. Zell looked to Silus and then to Michael. He loves you Michael. Had I not prompted the Old God as I did Silus would be like this forever...to give you what you wanted. The closest thing you've ever had to a true ally was the very thing that lived in your shadow... He thought to himself, projecting the voice into Michael's mind. Even in the subconscious he would hear, and when he awoke he would process. But for now, Zell had a Sean to deal with.

"He's become...Blackened." Zell said with a sigh, knowing Sean would inquire. "A Blackened is an Ethereal who's connection with the Etherium has been severed. When it's severed though they pull a surplus of power with them, and it's trapped within them and it augments them. Meaning they cut themselves from the afterlife, but become incredibly powerful. Powerful enough to match Raziel maybe. Blackened normally are...separated from their emotions... almost as if they become soulless. This is his "Full-Titan" so to speak." Zell said, but Silus only looked to him and listened before looking to the ground.

"Dad..." Silus said, emotionless still. Zell moved immediately.

"Yes Silus?" Zell asked eagerly, wanting to help his child. But he was met only with a snap. "Not you!" Silus directed at the Titan and the Archon. He then stepped forward and placed a hand on the scared Yancey's head and looked to Doctor Alai. "Dad...can we go home now?" Silus asked Doctor Alai, who just froze, looking shocked that Silus Identified him as his dad, still after meeting his true parents.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 20th 2014, 1:53 am

Sean nodded considering what Zell had said and becoming confused. ”Blackened?” He would ask, and then the male would explain further. So his son had become just like him, something that one would expect that Sean would enjoy in some way but that was far from the case. His son had become dark, had become from what Zell had said emotionless and to place that term upon Silus was almost....alien. He would turn to Silus when he said dad, the name said in direction to him so many times that Sean had considered it to be directed at him. Yet the snapping was enough, he did not mean him, nor did he mean Zell. His attention would turn towards the male that was standing by a younger one, a person that Sean assumed was his son. He called that man his dad, and Sean felt as if someone had thrust a hand into his chest.

Silver eyes would widen, confused and perhaps even the hurt showing for a moment before....it all went blank. He did not want it, emotion if it only meant pain. His eyes would become dull, half formed tears in the corners of them drying up as soon as they formed. ”I see.” He muttered trying to kill all emotion, letting a small amount of nether seep through him. Death was impartial, death did not feel, and death did not differentiate. ”I see everything is taken care of.” He muttered brushing a strand of hair from his forehead. 'I'll see you later most likely.” He directed towards Zell with a voice that had gone dull. Michael was slowly standing himself up, shaking his head as he looked to Sean and for a moment saw it, his eyes growing distant; dead.

”Shit. What the hell is going on?” He muttered sitting down on the sand.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 20th 2014, 2:11 am

"Sean...don't you dare walk out on this." Zell said as he turned to look at Sean. "I know it hurts... but there's always a reason for it." He said as Silus continued on his little pestering of Doctor Alai. Doctor Alai who seemed to finally be putting pieces together. Doctor Alai stood up and looked to Zell and Sean. "You two...you are Zell and Sean yes? Silus' fathers?" Doctor Alai asked, his accent faint, but still looming deep within the sentences. Zell looked to Doctor Alai and nodded. "I need to speak to you both. It's very important." He said as he stood, leaving Amir in the sand as he went past. Silus watched Doctor Alai leave and then looked to Amir, still stoic. He looked so...hollow. It made Amir's heart break to see his pseudo brother so sad and distant.

Silus turned from Amir to Michael and just stared at him, as if he were staring right through Michael, as if Michael was not the object of fixation, but rather what was behind or within Michael. He sighed as he looked to the large Cryo-semi-dome and the malfunctioned suit. He looked back to Michael, broken...detatched, disinterested...and a tearing up yancey with a hand print on his chest from where Silus shoved him, not exactly hard to imagine or put two and two together to know what had happened.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 20th 2014, 2:25 am

Sean paused for a moment, standing at the lip of the entrance of the temple biting down on his lower lip. It seemed he could only really kill emotion off when he fully gave himself to the nether, a single dark stained bead of moisture falling down from his left eye, trailing along his cheek. ”It would be so easy though.” That was his thought, but then again taking the easy way out was unfitting of a titan, a king no less. The back of his hand trailed along his cheek, wiping away the tear and leaving a small residue as another would fall and another, only to be wiped away. He would keep his back turned until the small upheaval of emotion ended, before tunring around with cheeks only slightly red and eyes not too visibly bloodshot. His attention would then shoot to the male that had asked if they were Sean and Zell, the male that Silus had called his dad. Something within him hated him, perhaps it was jealousy but he could not quite know. Perhaps he hated the wrong person, perhaps it was himself that he should hate. Still, he would approach Dr. Alai along with Zell, Michael dragging his fingers through the sand slowly. Michael saw the look within his eyes and looked away, perhaps ashamed and perhaps not willing to look at what he had caused. Another thing he had ruined, another problem caused by him.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 20th 2014, 2:42 am

"Silus has been looking for you both. We've been searching Chicago for months. We found him wandering the streets, he didn't know who he was, what he was doing, or anything about his life. Over the months we tried to rehabilitate him, my son and I. He was beginning to improve and he even remembering names. The first name he remembered was Michael. Then he remembered Sean, and then Zell. After that he began to remember this mystical power he held. TO be honest, at first I didn't believe him, but...well...I do now." The Doctor explained to them. Zell placed an arm around Sean's shoulder, squeezing him close. Doctor Alai seemed to ignore it before looking back to Amir. "By time he remembered you, we had fooled so many people into thinking he was adopted he just started calling me dad, or PaPa. I was wondering though...now that we've found you.... you WILL be taking him with you, yes?"

"If he wants to come home he can...if he wants to stay with you though... I could offer compensation." Zell offered before holding up a hand as if to say "hold on a sec". He pulled Sean aside and hugged him. "Sean... I know it hurts but you need to forgive him. You've said some pretty cold and heartless shit to me and him both on a nether high..... now it's his turn. Give him 48 hours and he'll be back to normal... you know he loves us...just like I love you. Now do what he does and just wait it out." Zell said, his voice breaking a little, obviously he was on the verge of crying. Unlike Sean, he wasn't going to hide it. A trail went down his cheek as he tried so hard to clasp onto his family. This thing was one shit storm after another.... but he had a plan, and it was almost completed... he just needed a little more time.

"What's wrong?" Silus asked, his voice interested, but holding no real allegiance either way. He was posing the question to Michael and wondered how many answers he could receive. "What's wrong Michael?" He quizzed again, more or less ensuring he was heard and putting Michael one the spot as best as he could.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 20th 2014, 3:12 am

Dr. Alai explained the situation, and while it seemed to expain a lot it did not really take the edge from what had happened. The nether that had flowed through him would fade away as soon as it came, leaving him raw and in pain, afraid that he would fall apart. With that done, Zell would take him aside and hugging him, as small tears streamed down his face and fell from it. He understood, yet that was Sean for you, flawed and slightly self centered. Yet he could give Silus the time, forty eight hours was enough time for him to wait. ”I hope this does go away with time.” He muttered sniffling lightly and running the back of his hand across his cheek, hugging tightly onto Zell.

Michael looked up to Silus when he had asked what was wrong, yet the tone behind his question more than gave away the intention. His lips would tug to form a smirk, but all they formed only a small line. When he looked to Silus, all he saw looking back was a reminder of all of his mistakes. ”Death's to good for me I guess.” He thought with an internal bitter chuckle, considering Silus and how he would answer. ”There are many answers I could give. Most of them I doubt you would be too interested in hearing.” He started off, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

”How you mutilated Raziel, what you said. I guess you're still a little sore about that, enough to reuse the line anyway, not that I could blame you in the least. That was a shitty thing to say, especially to my own brother.” He mulled over the words next, over and over gauging Silus's reaction. ”I've been considering how to say this for a while now, and when we thought you were dead.....I was afraid I would never get the chance.” His mind would flash, the image of Shael dying at his feet the only thing that haunted him. The blood that coated his hands, and....Michael sighed as he looked Silus directly in the eyes. He had to do this right, especially since his dumb ass had already gotten this far and there was no real going back.

”I'm sorry Silus.” The words left his lips and felt.....strange, foreign almost. He had never apologized, save for to the dead and now here he was. Now he had to see what the young ethereal would say in response, perhaps he would spit on him, berate him but despite what was said, he had said what needed to be said. Well, what appeared to be needed, but thats how things were.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 20th 2014, 2:04 pm

Silus would listen, same distant look in his eyes as he began to formulate a response. But in the end there was really no response needed. He could have broken down what Michael said into segments and respond to them like that, but only in it's holistic content was it something of any real value. Silus looked to Michael, his mouth opened a little and tears formed, one trailing down each cheek. Silus' voice didn't waiver, it didn't break. It was still emotionless. But Silus felt... he couldn't deny that. He didn't want to feel anymore. He knew Michael was playing some angle. This couldn't be genuine. But he knew it was...or as genuine as he'd ever heard.

"It doesn't bother me anymore...Apology accepted..."Was all Silus said before a hand went up and touched his cheeks. They were damp, and it was an unplesant feeling. To know that even at the pinnacle of emotionally dead, the overemotional brat was bleeding through. He drug his forearm across his face like a little child and blinked before burying the palms of his hands into his eyes and rubbing. He finished the rubbing only to look back at Zell and Sean. "Nothing bothers me anymore." He then looked to Yancey and Amir. They all looked at him so differently. him becoming a blackened...becoming emotionless. It hurt them. It would have hurt Silus too...if he weren't what he was. Not to say it was impossible for a Blackened to feel emotion, it was just different... and the connections were more trouble to make than they were often times worth.

"Si...will you be okay?" Amir asked, obviously his voice was racked with concern for his pseudo brother. Yancey seemed to follow suit. Silus was not the same person the knew and loved. They would reject him soon...and he would not care. "I'm fine right now. I cannot foresee a reason I won't be fine later." Silus said very matter of factly. What he said, to Amir and Yancey was almost a death sentence for the boy they once knew and cherished. Yancey sat there with slumped shoulders and looked to the ground, saddened. Amir looked to his father and his jaw quivered slightly. Yancey shot up and hugged Silus, not letting go. If Silus pushed him, he would likely have had his arms torn off before he let go. Amir jumped in too, and Silus just sat there. Doctor Alai called for Amir, who looked to Silus and then walked over to his father. Yancey found himself letting go and standing by Micheal.

"So I did matter to people..." Silus said as if he didn't realize such before. Perhaps because he didn't every really notice that people truly cared about him. "I never thought I was of value...and the Titan only affirmed..." Silus whispered amongst his group of Michael and Yancey.

"Mr.Atterrius, Mr.Collin. This is my son, Amir Alai. He was the one who found Silus..." Doctor Alai began. It was then immediate that Doctor Alai, for the first time, had been cut off by his own son. "Is Silus going to be okay?" He asked, the accent much thicker than his father's. Zell looked to Sean, urging him to respond...to force Sean to say and believe that Silus was going to be okay. Ultimately, Zell was urging Sean to believe him, hoping he did... but doubting he would.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top