The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:13 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Beach Party
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:34 pm by Demonhunter

» The Best Party in New York
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:53 am by Fae7

» Colt Storm(Charge)
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:43 am by RevalE700

» Blue Phoenix
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:09 pm by Demonhunter

» RED ALERT!!!!!
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 4:24 am by RevalE700

» Red is Blue
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 4:22 am by Black Bulwark

» The Most Dangerous Game
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2024, 12:42 am by Vorik

» In the Court of the Orderly King (Completed)
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2024, 1:45 am by Tybrid

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 3:57 pm by Hyperion

» The Disciples of Virtue
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 2:15 pm by Demonhunter

» Nashira, The Starchild
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2024, 4:41 pm by Chellizard

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Revealing truths (kit_Azazel)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 Empty Re: Revealing truths (kit_Azazel)

Post by Kit_Azazel June 11th 2014, 3:16 pm

Zayka just stared, feeling like a reprimand had been delivered instead of an understanding. She took his hand into hers and let her power envelope him. She knew that this exchange would let him feel all of her emotions and her suspicions of him and the others would be made apparent, as would the feelings of pain she had felt. The emotions coming from him were resolve and hope, they were overwhelming as she shifted through the sadness that was initially felt to the sincerity. Her eyes felt tears prick at the emotion as they both shared the exchange of all of her fear and pain being brought forth. When she released him, she simply nodded and said, "Where can I put my things and feed Lilith?"

She then turned her back to him and knelt down to pull the cat from the carrier and let her familiar calm her turbulent soul. Straightening, she sat the cat on her shoulder and it wrapped it's tail around her neck protectively, purring quietly. "I will need to return to my apartment. My staff is there. Its irreplaceable. I'd also like my clothing. I understand it will be dangerous and probably ransacked already. It's simply that important to me, you need not accompany me."

Kit_Azazel

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-04-09

https://www.facebook.com/kitazazel

Back to top Go down

Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 Empty Re: Revealing truths (kit_Azazel)

Post by XxRedxX June 21st 2014, 2:01 pm

"It won't be necessary for you to go back to your apartment." Connor stated, looking satisfied by her answer to joining them. "I'll have my people collect your things and you can stay in one of the apartments in the upper levels of the CRDI building. You will be given a monthly allowance for however long you are with us. I wont lie to you, what we do is dangerous and the chances of dieing are high. We train and learn every day to stay ahead of the game."

Connor walked over to a small vault and tapped in a few commands until it opens revealing several items he had locked up. Out of the multitude of things he had within the safe he pulled out a small shard and an equip device. "My father was a brilliant engineer and a lot of what you see were his design. This is the 'Equip'." Connor put the shard inside the back of the equip and it lit up white. "He found a way to transform matter into a signal and store it as data but he couldn't reverse the process. William and myself found a way to finish the project and re-materialize the matter."

Connor tossed the equip to Zayka and then in the palm of his right hand started to glow with a white ball of energy before taking the form of a handgun and solidifying. "The suit we were is mostly for protection with the benefit of maneuverability. The HUD we wear reads brain signals at an advanced level to the point where it can read your thoughts and anticipate what you want allowing you to think of what you want from the equip and materialize it in your hand."

Tapping the equip, Connors suit illuminated white and then disappeared. Connor was now in a pair of gym shorts and a compression tee. "Tap once and the equip will change your clothing. Once you tap it, the equip will scan your body, take some measurements and then adjust the suit stored within to your body shape to fit you comfortably. Your clothing will be stored inside the equip and your undergarments changed as well for comfort as well. The suit breathes easy and will keep you cool during strenuous activity. AIVAS introduce yourself."

"Good evening Zayka." A voice came from seemingly no where as if the room was speaking to her, it was masculine but monotone. "I am AIVAS, Artificial Intelligence Voice address system. I am an advanced AI capable of scouring the worlds network for information as well as interfacing with security systems. I link to your HUD and you can give me voice commands to do whatever it is you need of me."

"Aivas is how we found you." Connor added, "We tracked Hermes to your apartment, ran a back round check on everyone inside, and the video feed from Noahs' HUD from the bank robbery when you heated up that counter top. That is how we found out you were the target."

"That is just the tip of the iceberg." Noah stated, standing up from the seat and stretching. "I'm going to get some sleep, in a few hours we'll have to be up for training." Noah headed towards the door, there was a lot on his mind especially with the revelation that Cannon had powers similar to his own. Nicole nodded in agreement. "Yep, i am beat too. Talk to you guys in a few." Nicole followed Noah to an elevator leaving Connor and Zayka alone.

"We'll have to test you, see what you know and what you have to learn. Your powers seem to tire you out so we'll have to help you build up your stamina. It isn't all physical, we'll also be giving you courses on a lot of things ranging from criminal psychology to advanced programming." Connor nodded his head and sighed. "It is a lot to take in but i have confidence in you. Have any questions or do you want to try out the equip before i show you to your room?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Revealing truths (kit_Azazel) - Page 3 Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top