The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:46 pm by Demonhunter

» Beach Party
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:34 pm by Demonhunter

» The Best Party in New York
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:53 am by Fae7

» Colt Storm(Charge)
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:43 am by RevalE700

» Blue Phoenix
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:09 pm by Demonhunter

» RED ALERT!!!!!
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 4:24 am by RevalE700

» Red is Blue
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 4:22 am by Black Bulwark

» The Most Dangerous Game
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2024, 12:42 am by Vorik

» In the Court of the Orderly King (Completed)
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2024, 1:45 am by Tybrid

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 3:57 pm by Hyperion

» The Disciples of Virtue
Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 2:15 pm by Demonhunter

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Not, the usual type of buisness

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 Empty Re: Not, the usual type of buisness

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury November 29th 2012, 4:35 pm

Leo knew the fight was almost over now, he nearly had her and he was going to finish this fight if it 'killed' him. Still struggling with the hand gripping down on his wrist he pulled backwards trying to get it off but to no avail, so instead he brought up his gun and fired two more shots, the last in the magazine of that pistol, so he needed to get to his dropped gun somehow if he was to end this. At least that's what he thought when he felt the chain and grip loosen. Quickly moving to try and get it off he felt it tighten once more and was pulled closer to her. Well it was more of launched closer to her, pulling the Sergeant into her line of attack.

He knew the blade was coming before he saw it, the deadly ring of death came flying at him once again. This time lodging its self in the front of his chest and staying put. His body and the blade continued moving for a foot or two before falling down on the ground and making a thud noise. If Helena knew anything about healers she'd know as long as the item was in his body he would not heal. There wasn't any getting out of this situation this time, he was out for the count, essentially to others temporarily knocked out until someone came around and removed the blade so his body could heal.
((Mkay so Helena can remove it and take him to Dominus/Vexus or just take him straight to Vexus and have her... Err do with him what she will xD))

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Not, the usual type of buisness - Page 2 Empty Re: Not, the usual type of buisness

Post by Madame Versailles December 4th 2012, 6:59 pm

Helena took two more shots to her body almost bringing her to her knees, but she stood strong for the few moments longer to finish the fight. Her weapon lodged itself in his chest. Vexus game a smirk as her systems cut out of a second. Once they turned back on she was falling to the ground, she put her hands out to stop herself from falling, though only one caught her. The one arm that she did have was still damaged to it gave out once it hit the ground. Helena slowly brought herself up to her feet, grabbed her hand off of her weapon and re attached it. Leaving the blade in him, she grabbed the mans arm and began dragging him out of the coffee shop. The Rolls Royce she had arrived in was parked outside waiting and she tossed the body into the back seat and sat down next to it, comically putting a seat belt over him. Ms. Elena Vexus was in the front seat next to the chauffeur, she gave an approving nod as they drove off to finish processing Leonardo into the Dominus system...
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top