The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Fire of Conviction
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:38 am by Tybrid

» The birds of expedience
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:31 pm by Cerek

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:40 pm by Demonhunter

» Taavi Virtanen's Experience Sheet
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 6:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Cat Hunt
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 12:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Fight Club
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2024, 8:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» Beach Party
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2024, 1:58 am by Vorik

» Seraphic Court (Boss NPCs)
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2024, 4:49 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 10:06 pm by Tybrid

» To Cause Trouble
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 9:37 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 1:13 pm by ghost

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapOdd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_voting_barOdd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 Empty Re: Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness)

Post by AngelofDarkness February 26th 2012, 4:12 pm

"Thank you." She smiled a bit, hugging back before asking, "How was your day . . .Hopefully more animated than mind was . . ."

AngelofDarkness

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 Empty Re: Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness)

Post by Otac February 26th 2012, 4:34 pm

"I was busy with my soldiers and recruits. The gang is growing more and more everyday." He said, smiling a bit as he looked down at her. "What is it that you do at your work that makes you less animated?" He asked, curious.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Otac

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 26th 2012, 4:36 pm

"I deal with ignorant men and one crazy woman and the society's issues--Then I have to go to the libary to work and that's 'fun'. So really, you're life's more interesting." She shrugged, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek. "Anythnig imparticular that you'd want for dinner tonight?"
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 26th 2012, 4:42 pm

"What can you make? I'll eat anything right now considering I've skipped lunch." He said, letting her go for her to do her work. He wasn't a good cook but he knew how to work a microwave and stove. He felt his phone vibrate and he said. "Excuse me." He walked out of the kitchen for a moment and answered the phone. "What is it?.....The recruits?.....how are they?.....responding normally. Good. I'll make sure that the next batch will get the same treatment. Tonight? I have plans. No. No you cannot come over, General, I don't care if you have to discuss with me whatever it is you needed to discuss, it can wait. I have someone over. Bye." Otac said as he pressed the button to hung up the phone. He walked back into the kitchen, scratching his head as he was aggetated with his soldiers. He walked over to her and said "So, what are we making?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 26th 2012, 4:46 pm

"I might make that Italian dish--Spaghetti. Is that alright with you?" She questioned, beginning to set to her work. "I can always make other things. Being forced to learn and adopt this culture, I know well what tastes good and what doesn't. Plus with my knowledge of herbs and spices, many have complimented my cooking."
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 26th 2012, 4:48 pm

"Excellent." Otac said as he worked with her to prepare the dinner. "I know a few thing about cooking but not too deep. Just tell me what I need to do and I will follow."

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 29th 2012, 4:59 pm

That day was a rough one for Cassandra. During her work with her hero team, she had to quickly get ESSAS dumbass out of a bad situation and ended up cutting her shoulder up pretty bad. She didn't show the team that she as in pain, but now that she was home and in the nice air conditioned facility, she flopped down on the sofa. "Thomas? Darling, do we have any of that . . . What do humans say . . . ? Surgical tape?"
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 29th 2012, 5:09 pm

Thomas, looked over at the kitchen door as he was cleaning dishes from the meal they had eaten. He raised an eyebrow as he walked back into the living room, looking down at her. "Your hurt." He said as he walked towards the basement door. He opened it and headed downstairs, where he grabbed a first aid kit and walked back up stairs. He stopped infront of the archway and held the first aid kit up. "Where does it hurt? And why does it?" Otac asked, surprisingly concerned.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_Sacrifice February 29th 2012, 5:17 pm

"My shoulder has been messed up in the recent attack from a few villains down town . . . My team member, ESSA, had to be completely idiotic and get involved without orders . . . So, I had to save her of course, and I got hurt in the process . . . After all. Have to save the soon to be married girl, you know . . .?" she rolled her eyes slightly, getting up and going towards him.

//*Madame Eris Sange*///
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 Adybe9

///*Come little children close your eyes
Dance with The Madame's pure black eyes
Feel the demons grab your feet
As you sway to their bloody beat
Hush little children close your eyes
Here come the broken butterflies///*

Fear is Inevitable--You can't escape it.
I am Fear itself--You can't escape me.
Sweet_Sacrifice
Sweet_Sacrifice

Number of posts : 24
Job : I'm so Fresh you Can Suck my Nuts
Humor : Swag
Registration date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 29th 2012, 5:28 pm

Otac nodded as she spoke, putting the first aid kit down and beckonning her to move closer. "I'll need so that wound.....I've had worse followers before. There was one man that tried t talk about to me....He had an fire ax to his face personally from me." He said, taking out the surgical rap, string, and a needle in case of stitches.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 29th 2012, 7:45 pm

"Hm . . . Well, I've taken plenty hits and wounds--but ultimately, the pain can be ignored usually. But in this weak human form, I must seek medication or I could get hurt more, correct?"

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 6 Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 29th 2012, 8:45 pm

"Correct." Otac said as he began cleaning the wound with rubbing alcohol. It didn't look deep enough to need stitches, so he placed surgical tape on her back. "I wouldn't want a whole filled girlfriend, now would I?" He said jokingly. He was almost finished when a knock came at the door and the door opened. Two men came, wearing the same masks as Otac. They were carrying a hobo who was sprayed down with Febreeze and other odor blockers in order to prevent a stench from inside the house. The door shut as the two men entered the basement, another man wearing scrubs walked in with Otac's trademark mask.

Otac ignored all of what was happening. "So, these heroes, who are they?" He asked, pressing down lightly on the tape.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top