The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Fire of Conviction
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:38 am by Tybrid

» The birds of expedience
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:31 pm by Cerek

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:40 pm by Demonhunter

» Taavi Virtanen's Experience Sheet
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 6:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Cat Hunt
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 12:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Fight Club
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2024, 8:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» Beach Party
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2024, 1:58 am by Vorik

» Seraphic Court (Boss NPCs)
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2024, 4:49 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 10:06 pm by Tybrid

» To Cause Trouble
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 9:37 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 1:13 pm by ghost

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOdd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_voting_barOdd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 Empty Re: Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness)

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 12:10 am

Otac nodded and said "Okay Cassandra." He walked over to the living room and into the Kitchen, preparing some tea and walking back to living room. Placing two filled cups of jasmine tea on the coffee table. He smiled at her and said. "Why were you banished? If you don't mind me asking?"

Otac

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 3 Empty Re: Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness)

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 12:17 am

Cautiously sitting down on the sofa, she dusted her jeans off daintily and sighed slowly. "Well . . . As princess, I was destined from birth to be this warrior queen for the tribe, the one who kept order, the greatest and strongest cat there . . . And since I was taught from day 1 to listen to orders and always train, I never really had friends like the other kits did . . . Dad never let me go play the way they got to. I was stuck meditating, learning herbs, and training with my combat skills. Well, I finally got bold enough to go see what was outside of our territory . . . And I met some superhumans and I finally had some friends." Reaching forward, she took a sip of her tea and finished of, "Long story short--'Daddy' found out, was pissed off so much so that in our next massive battle against humans, he made me choose sides . . .I refused, so he banished me and made me stuck with three forms alone in the human world . . . He said if I cared about humans so much, than I should be one. All the more reason to hate the human race . . . "
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 12:30 am

With one thought, the tea that Otac had shattered and the house began to shake. He hated it when someone was forced to do something. He was always forced when he was child and a teen to do what Cato told him or face punishment. By punishment, he would torture Otac until he could barely sleep he had so much pain. He tightened his hands as the house shook more and more until he loosened his hands and the house became still. He breathed out and said "Such cruelties should be annihilated. But all of dreams can never destroy such a thing." He sighed as a napkin floated and fell on the spill, picking up the glass and throwing it away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 12:38 am

When the house started to shake, Cass pulled her feet up onto the sofa cautiously and blinked with a curious look on her face. "It is fine . . . I lived on the tell the tale, so obviously it's heightened my knowledge . . . Horrid things we tend to live through usually give us strength . . . " With a hand, she gently patted the sofa, motioning for him to come sit down with her. "I can see the pain written into your eyes though, Thomas . . . It hurts, I know . . . But sometimes, things tend to happen for a certain reason we may never know or understand. At least that's what my mother said . . . "
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 12:44 am

Ota looked at Cassandra, pain was written clear in his eyes. He moved to her, sitting silently as he looked at the now cleaned mess. He wasn't sure why he did that. He would always be in check with his emotions but he had never lost control of his powers. He looked over at her and placed his hand on her cheek. "We're both in pain...." He said as he moved closer. "...is there a way to even heal?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 12:50 am

"There's always a way to heal--Always room for improvement, and always a chance to suceed . . . Miracles hardly happen, so we need to be the miracles ourselves . . ." She told him softly, flinching just slightly at his touch, but closing her eyes delicately after a moment. "The matter of healing as a whole is all dependent upon that one being . . . We can choose to stay upset and hurt . . . Or pick ourselves up and become stronger for the pain . . . "

Affection, love, and attractiion were emotions Cassandra never felt--They were emotions she was never ALLOWED to feel back in the tribe . . . But as of now, the feeling she felt was warmth. Something that said she could let her defensive guard down--Something saying that she was still alive for a reason and that even though she resented every day as a human, there was always something to learn, always someone to meet, and always new things to experiance . . . And feeling such an emotion like an attraction and the feeling of caring was certainly new and she uncertainly welcomed it as she slowly reached up with her own hand and placed it ontop of his. Compared to the man's hands, they made her petite ones look even tinier--but for now, she didn't seem intimidated or defensive, simply curious about the feeling and for once, letting herself go with it.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 1:02 am

Otac moved in closer as she spoke, the feeling of someone else's touch foreign even to him. "I have been wounded for most of my life. I guess it is time to heal."

He leaned forward while bringing her foreword, their lips touching like turtle doves. The feeling of someone else's lips completely foreign to him. He placed his hand on her hip and his heart jumped. He was burning up as he felt her lips against his. He could feel the heat leaving him. as he drew away from her lips after a long moment. He breathed out, moving back some. This feeling was completely foreign to him. He had never showed any emotions but hate and anger. This was entirely different.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 1:19 am

The feeling was mutual and for several seconds as the feeling lingered, she was threatened to either punch him . . . or let the moment pass, leaving her quiet and still--peaceful, even. She took a tiny little breath, just to assure herself she wasn't dreaming this whole thing up. But she wasn't. She was very much so awake and there was an actual being that appreciated her and that she could . . . talk to and he understood her . . .

Taking her chances, she simply remained silent and very gently wrapped both arms around his neck and leaned up a bit more to press her lips to his again. "I've never . . . felt this before . . . " She told him quietly and honestly as she delicately kissed him.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 1:27 am

Otac's heart leaped as she responded with her own kiss. He placed his hands on her hips. He kissed her back, every touch a shock to his nerves. He breathed in, bit by bit, enjoying teh new scent of her body. He enjoyed the feeling of her arms around his neck, her lips against his, and he couldn't understand why it felt so good. He breathed in deeply as he paused, looking at her. He brought her close, sharing his warmth with her, saying. "Same here. Human emotion is odd."

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 1:32 am

"Indeed it is strange . . . " She admitted, lightly leaning her head onto his shoulder and sighing. "I-i should . . .probably go home and get some sleep . . . " Glancing up at him, the petite woman seemed rather . . .hesitant to leave and didn't seem very interested in going home . . .
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 1:35 am

"Are you sure?" Otac asked as he placed his hand on her back, tracing it up and down. He looked down at her, the smell of her scent slowly embedding into his memory. "You can stay here...if you want.."

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 1:43 am

"Well, I would enjoy that . . . But i do not wish to overstay my welcome." Resting her her chin on his shoulder, she let out a breath, also seeming to be taking in his scent with her sharp senses. It was a soothing scent, despite the bloody tinge he had to him--But then again, Cassie's inner feline liked the smell of the wild and the freshkilled blood . . . His touch soothed her as well, so much that a soft, almost delighted PURR began to emit from her petite throat.

"Hm . . . Usually I can control my morphing . . . Strange." She admitted quietly as the purr continued. Simply shrugged and actually smiling the tiniest bit, she hugged him as tightly as he little body would allow and she remained close to him--allowing his rough, brisk scent to soothe her Xeadian spirits. All the while, a tail became visible and was also contently waving as any felines would in a state of bliss.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 1:53 am

He breathed in as he placed his arms back on her hips. The feeling of her purring had relaxed him. It was like having a cat in his arms, except this cat was a feline alien. He moved his hand down her waist and felt the tail that she slowly grew. He moved his hand straight down the tail, feeling the strangeness of this new part of her body.

"I think it's because....well....I don't know. But I much rather your true form than you hiding it..." He said, blurting it out without thinking. He sighed as he realized what he had said. Maybe he should have let her do what she wants with her body. He was used to ordering people around but really, he had no stance in ordering her around. He felt his heart race as he backed away and kissed her again, gently.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 1:59 am

Blinking in surprise, she told him, "I only prefer my human form with you . . . well, because, I 've never had to feel protected or safe. When you're a 7 foot tall Xeadian, what is there to fear . . . ? I've always envied the fact that a woman is to be protected by her man--It's a lovely feeling. What is more is that I'd be far taller than you in my true form . . . It'd be more convienient for me to be a human for now, Thomas." She admitted to him quietly, but allowed her feline leopard ears to appear and her eyes delicately slanted a bit into the Xeadian formation.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 2:03 am

Otac smiled at her surprise. "I prefer someone to be who they are. But if that is your wish, I will be your protector." He picked her up and placed her back on the couch, placing his hands around her as he kissed her, this time deeply. He felt no pain just happiness as his lips touched hers. He felt happy. This foreign feeling was...strange.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 2:12 am

Letting out a sound close to a little 'mew', she responded to the almost rapid motion by kissing back and taking in the feel once more. "I'll stay with you . . . " She told him quietly, keeping her lips tenderly pressed to him. She liked the new feeling of passion--quite a lot.

Leaning back into the cushions of the sofa, she gently ran one hand through his hair and let her eyes slide closed.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top