The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Black Hole I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Black Hole I_vote_lcapThe Black Hole I_voting_barThe Black Hole I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Black Hole

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Hole Empty The Black Hole

Post by Coffinhunter December 1st 2010, 11:25 am

Super Villain Name: Evil Stephan Hawking
Title: The Black hole
Alignment:LE
Race: Caucasian
Hair:brown
Eyes: grey
Height:6ft standing/ 4ft sitting in wheelchair,
Weight:95 lbs/ 300 lbs in wheelchair

Costume Description/Image: This wheelchair bound man finds it hard to adorn any sort of spandex, so he usually dresses in a reasonable button up plaid shirt and brown slacks. He wears bifocal glasses and wears his hair parted to the side. He looks to be a perfect doppleganger to our own version of famed astral physicist with the single exception of a pencil thin mustache.

Personality:One of the most evil men ever born, he is maniacal devious and only cares to further his power and extort fear form every living creature on this planet. He is, in general, a dislikable person, with bad personal hygiene habits.

History:Born in a neighboring dimension to our own and so close to our own that the differences can be counted here: 1.Stephen Hawking is evil. 2. Angelina Jolee is horribly ugly. 3. Cars have been predominately electric for decades. 4. China is a democratic republic and is a shining beacon in humanitarian efforts. 5. Jay Leno is the world's most celebrated comedian. 6. Peanut butter tastes like jelly and jelly tastes much like squid, squid however have been fished into extinction due to their delicious peanut butter flavor.

Evil Stephen Hawking had many of the same interests as the one in our dimension. The idea of black holes had always interested him, he just choose a different path on how to go about studying them. Evil S. H choose the occult as this doctorate, and in doing so was able to manifest the all encompassing voids through a series of arcane spells. It was one of his earliest experiments with this dark matter personified that landed him here in our dimension. Once here, and seeing how pathetic our version of himself was, He swore to not only destroy his perceived weaker self but this entire dimension, since then he has been gathering dark matter in order to amass enough to carry his sinister plan out. Oddly enough since being here he has attracted a devote following of cult members, known as the "Cult of Oblivion". It seems once the dark matter; or soul as they believe; is extracted, One becomes self aware of the beauty of Oblivion. A noticeable side affect, after having the dark matter extracted in the fading of the pupil and iris in the eyes to the cultist; though sight is not impaired.

Powers: Through the manipulation of dark magic, Evil S.H is able to conjure black holes; in varying sizes for limited amounts of time. But these consuming voids required fuel, and that fuel is 'Dark Matter'. All objects contain trace amounts of the valuable stuff, all that remains is to extract it. He does so with a mixture of occult spell casting and the latest in technology for containing it once he has it. Although he has constructed smaller portable magnetic field containment capsules, His secret HQ is rumored to hold one in massive scale. It is here that he saves the amount needed to unleash the 'big one'. The Cult of Oblivion protects this Secret HQ with their lives.

PowerGrid:
Str: 0
Int: 6
Sp:0 normally (1 in wheelchair mode)
DU:0
EP:6
FS:3(only in marksmenship, no rating in physical combat)
Character Image/Description: (under construction, plz hold all comments until finished)
The Black Hole 001_bm10

Last edited by Coffinhunter on December 7th 2010, 7:16 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : work in progress)
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

The Black Hole Empty Re: The Black Hole

Post by Havok December 1st 2010, 1:08 pm

Ok let me tell you some things I see that could prove...very problematic

With durability 0 your ribs would most likely shatter after being exposed to a light gust of wind, as would your skull

With Fighting skill 0 you wouldn't be able to aim for shit with your little black hole thing and you would have equal chances of hitting an enemy with it as you would spawning a black hole in your own brain.

Another small detail is your speed. I believe that if the wheelchair can move without being pushed, your speed must be at least 1.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 1st 2010, 1:40 pm

I assumed '1' meant the first level rating of superhuman power. I assumed that all normal humans were in a sub power set and that the Power grid meant that eve if you had a '1' you were still more capable at said task than a normal human. Was I incorrect?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
The Black Hole SpartanPG

The Samaritan
The Black Hole Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
The Black Hole Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 1st 2010, 4:26 pm

1 is average for all human kind in every stat except intelligence, who have 2 if they graduated high school.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 1st 2010, 4:48 pm

Okey-dokey fixed that up!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
The Black Hole SpartanPG

The Samaritan
The Black Hole Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
The Black Hole Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 1st 2010, 6:10 pm

no fractions of points

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The Black Hole Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 1st 2010, 6:15 pm

Ok....hopefully this will do.

The Spartan
The Black Hole SpartanPG

The Samaritan
The Black Hole Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
The Black Hole Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 1st 2010, 6:56 pm

If you honestly cannot use the points ill allow you to go BELOW the normal limits, but I cannot allow the 7 limit to be broken... otherwise ill have to allow half the users to add a seventh point...

The Black Hole Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 1st 2010, 9:42 pm

I thought that I read that rule could be hent with Mods approval, but I must be mistaken. I altered the 7 stat.

The Spartan
The Black Hole SpartanPG

The Samaritan
The Black Hole Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
The Black Hole Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 7th 2010, 7:17 pm

okey dokey...got this one edited up to specs....just waitng on approval.

The Spartan
The Black Hole SpartanPG

The Samaritan
The Black Hole Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
The Black Hole Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 7th 2010, 8:04 pm

I am so very iffy on using black holes as a power, this could mean OTK everything instantly, This could take a turn for the worse in terms of OPness. Can you explain how it is not op'd?

The Black Hole Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 8th 2010, 10:45 am

I can not, because it is exactly that; Over Powered. Purposefully though I might add. The idea is that because he is so frail, physically, that it's made up for in his powers. He is wildly dangerous, Like many villains in many of the precreated other universes, and just like those other peers he is just as defeatable. You put a motivated hero up against him, and he'll fall just like the rest. Given, if that hero does something stupid like just run at him head long, they'd deserve a black hole in there frontal cortex.

The main thing I want to point out is that these aren't just things he throws around. He's saving the dark matter he collects up to create the super black hole that will destroy this universe. He despises having to use the valuable stuff for anything other than his main agenda. For most day-to-day hero battling he prefers to use his devote follower henchmen.

The last point is that he can't just make them on the spot. He uses a mixture to super science and occult rituals to create them, and even a small one that doesn't last long, takes weeks of preparation to create and properly contain.

The Spartan
The Black Hole SpartanPG

The Samaritan
The Black Hole Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
The Black Hole Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 8th 2010, 6:38 pm

I'm very iffy on him because he just seems so silly. I feel a bit better now that I know he's going to have henchman. If you would though, please change his name, I'm not too keen on the thought of evil versions of real people.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 8th 2010, 6:55 pm

Imma bit better of the fact that you take forever to activate this power. And the fact that you are very frail and slow, I can stop you with a stealth ICBM (an overkill example). IDK tho.... No matter the size, If you manage to pull it off, even for a fraction of a second, you can wipe North america off the earth. after all it eats light faster and you can circle earth 11.5 times at lightspeed. so the entirety of N america of earth would be proportinate. I don't see you being able to activate this ability at all. You would have to be ALWAYS thwarted. Unless this is agreeable, i dont see this happening.

The Black Hole Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 8th 2010, 7:58 pm

This character shouldn't be approved because no character can die without permission, but if he uses this power, they die. There is no way to RP someone escaping this power, so like Tobais said this power would NEVER be used. In short, you are making a character that will be stuck in a wheelchair, and forced to do absolutely nothing.

Also if I am not mistaken black holes alter time the closer to the event horizon, there is a "no time control" ban on this site. As light bends time is altered in order to keep the speed of light a constant, thus this character can not be approved.

The Black Hole Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top