The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Fire of Conviction
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:38 am by Tybrid

» The birds of expedience
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:31 pm by Cerek

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:40 pm by Demonhunter

» Taavi Virtanen's Experience Sheet
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 6:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Cat Hunt
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 12:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Fight Club
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2024, 8:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» Beach Party
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2024, 1:58 am by Vorik

» Seraphic Court (Boss NPCs)
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2024, 4:49 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 10:06 pm by Tybrid

» To Cause Trouble
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 9:37 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Colt Storm(Charge) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 1:13 pm by ghost

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Colt Storm(Charge) I_vote_lcapColt Storm(Charge) I_voting_barColt Storm(Charge) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Colt Storm(Charge)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colt Storm(Charge) Empty Colt Storm(Charge)

Post by RevalE700 September 2nd 2024, 7:36 am

[center]
</br>
<div class="hero">
<div class="characterName">Colt Storm</div>

<div class="characterTitle">"Charge"</div>

<div class="hero2">
<div class="heroHeader">The Bio</div>
[b]Real Name:[/b] Colt Storm
[b]Hero Name:[/b] Charge
[b]Title:[/b] The Living Lightning
[b]Alignment:[/b] Neutral Good
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Race:[/b] Human
[b]Hair:[/b] Curly, black with bright blue streak
[b]Eyes:[/b] Electric blue
[b]Height:[/b] 5’6
[b]Weight:[/b] 160 lbs
[b]Blood type:[/b] O+

<div class="heroHeader">The Looks</div>

Normally, Colt wears a t-shirt and basketball shorts with slippers. As Charge, Colt wears a suit of skin-tight armor toe-to-neck. The armor is made of an iron/nickel cobalt alloy that can magnetically change shape to his liking. Also included is an oval visor that cover’s Colt’s eyes, leaving where they should be two small vertical bright blue lines. The suit allows him to be more resistant to physical attacks, including water and blunt force. Afterward, Colt can transform his suit into a simple curved walking stick as a disguise.

<div class="heroHeader">The Personality</div>

Colt Storm is a quirky one. He is generally a cool guy, he is nice to people, supportive, respectful. However, he is more than willing to stand up for himself and fight for others. He has an odd sense of humor, sometimes killing it and other times… No . However, Colt is incredibly intelligent; he mainly studies the electricity, but he knows a lot about other subjects too.

<div class="heroHeader">The Story</div>

Colt Storm always knew he was gifted, even before his powers manifested. He was reading from age 4 and graduated college at 13. Colt’s parents were immensely proud of him, especially considering he decided to live with them to take care of them. He created a mini lab at home, and got to work studying electro-magnetic fields. One afternoon, while looking for inspiration at the local scrapyard, Colt found some government agents searching through piles. Just as he was walking away, Colt found an oddly shaped lightbulb. It was narrow at the base, then tapered unevenly along the sides until the point on the end. Attached was a tag with lettering: Experiment #208. Colt pocketed the bulb and took it to his lab, where he ran various tests. Incorrectly concluding the bulb was a factory defect, Colt screwed it into his lamp and turned it on. The bulb glowed bright blue for 5 seconds, then imploded in front of Colt’s face. The blast leveled his home, killing his parents. Colt, who was knocked unconscious, woke up a few minutes later. Colt eventually found his parent’s corpses, burned beyond recognition. Colt wept for them, until he heard sirens in the distance. It was at that point something weird happened. Colt realized he was floating 2 feet of the ground, and he was emitting a blue electric charge. Over the next few months, Colt would rent an apartment with his college money, test his newfound abilities, and vowed to never again act so recklessly at the expense of others! Colt Storm would then be known to all as Charge!

<div class="heroHeader">The Powers</div>

Electro-Magnekinesis: Due to being in direct contact with the blast from Experiment 208, Charge’s DNA has been linked to the electromagnetic spectrum on a molecular level, allowing him to be able to manipulate electromagnetic fields for various uses, including:

-Electric Burst: Charge can emit electric blasts up to 1500mw. He can also control exactly where bolts go, whether that is in a straight line, all around him, etc. The maximum range of the bolts could be up to a mile assuming the bolts went straight and they didn’t come into contact with anything. Theoretically, Charge can also be a human AED, but no attempt has been made.

-Flight: Charge can lift himself in the air by ‘static clinging’ to air particles. He can move by pushing himself off the particles he is on. His top speed could reach up to 90% the speed of light, though he usually doesn’t need to go that high.

-Phasing: Charge can charge his molecules with enough force to phase through solid objects up to 15ft deep, assuming the material doesn’t have a built in resistance to electricity. He can phase through bullets, walls, etc.

Magnetism: Charge can alter magnetic fields up to a short distance, allowing him to manipulate metal close to him to form his armor.

<div class="heroHeader">The Weaknesses</div>

Water: Charge can’t use his electric attacks underwater, as it shorts them out. He can swim and drink it, but it temporarily renders him powerless(The swimming part, not the drinking part. Seriously, stay hydrated kids!)

Rubber: Likewise, Charge’s attacks don’t work on rubber. He can come into contact with it, but still can’t use his powers on it nor phase through it.

Volatile Flight: When flying, Charge relies on his bio-electricity heavily. If his powers were somehow hindered mid-air, he would be ‘vulnerable to gravity’.

-Rain: Charge needs to be careful not to fly for too long in rainy weather, or else risk his powers deteriorating.

Limited Magnetism: Due to his lack of practice in this area, Charge has limited range for his magnetism, which is about a few feet from his skin. All he can really do with it is summon his costume and staff.

Easily detected: Charge isn’t exactly trying to hide. His intense electric powers are easily detectable to sensors, and his magnetism is affected similarly.

Self-hinderance: Not exactly a weakness, but worth mentioning. Colt is secretly terrified to go all out, lest he risk harming anyone else. He really only lets loose on villains, but even then he’s careful not to kill them.

<div class="heroHeader">The Items</div>

The Stick: When he is not wearing his suit, Colt can magnetically turn the suit into a walking stick with a simple curve at the end as a disguise. He can switch it back and forth if need be.

The downside is that the stick needs to be practically touching Colt in order for him to turn it into his armor.

<div class="heroHeader">The Minions</div>

None

<div class="heroHeader">The Fluff</div>

None

<div class="heroHeader">The RP Sample</div>

None

</div>
</br>
</br>
Application created by [url=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/u117]Chellizard[/url] | This code is open-source and available for free use.
</div>
[/center]

Last edited by RevalE700 on September 7th 2024, 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
RevalE700
RevalE700

Quote : “With great power comes great responsibility.”

-Uncle Ben

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Job : Student in the art of Teleporting(It’s German)
Humor : Three goats walk into a bar and order drinks. The barkeeper screams in horror at the sight of talking goats and runs away. The goats just stare, confused.
Registration date : 2024-09-02

Back to top Go down

Colt Storm(Charge) Empty Re: Colt Storm(Charge)

Post by Rorking September 6th 2024, 3:44 pm

hey, so Staff aren't always checking the site for new characters and sheets. your best bet to get him approved is hopping into the discord and letting staff know he exists.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fuck
Rorking
Rorking

Quote : I've looked into the eyes of a god and you know what? IT PISSED ME OFF.

Number of posts : 60
Job : What's that?
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? My life. Wanna hear another one? my sex life.
Registration date : 2020-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalE700 September 6th 2024, 5:43 pm

I’ll try there. Thank you!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Colt Storm(Charge) Img_0210

RevalE700
RevalE700

-Uncle Ben

Humor : Three goats walk into a bar and order drinks. The barkeeper screams in horror at the sight of talking goats and runs away. The goats just stare, confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter September 6th 2024, 6:19 pm

ok so just a fast read over, the immediate things first, please use the application provided. linked here: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10394-superhero-rpg-s-character-templates. Makes it easier for staff to read and find all relevant info.

We don't really use the stat system anymore so that isn't nessicary.

I'm going to recommend a bit more depth to these abilities. You have a good foundation but tell me more about how they work, how he functions, upper limits? If he did something as hard as he could, how much specifically could that power generate. Get all that updated and I'll get back to ya.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalE700 September 7th 2024, 12:43 am

Okay, I’ve corrected about everything you mentioned, but if I made a mistake somewhere, feel free to point it out.

Colt Storm(Charge) Img_0210

RevalE700
RevalE700

-Uncle Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top