The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Fire of Conviction
Samuel I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:38 am by Tybrid

» The birds of expedience
Samuel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:31 pm by Cerek

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Samuel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Samuel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:40 pm by Demonhunter

» Taavi Virtanen's Experience Sheet
Samuel I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 6:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Cat Hunt
Samuel I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 12:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Fight Club
Samuel I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2024, 8:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» Beach Party
Samuel I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2024, 1:58 am by Vorik

» Seraphic Court (Boss NPCs)
Samuel I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2024, 4:49 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
Samuel I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 10:06 pm by Tybrid

» To Cause Trouble
Samuel I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 9:37 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Samuel I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 1:13 pm by ghost

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Samuel I_vote_lcapSamuel I_voting_barSamuel I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Samuel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samuel Empty Samuel

Post by ProwlerKnight August 18th 2024, 7:58 am

Samuel

"Run, you nerds, run, you’ll only die tired."

The Bio

Villain Name: Samuel
Title: Spirit of pain
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Demon
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Height: 6’
Weight: 210lbs

The Looks

The Personality

Samuel was a violent and aggressive bully when he was alive, and he only got more violent as a demon.  

Snarky, rude, crude, and an overall jerk, Samuel was the biggest asshole of his school.  

But he was always able to hide his true nature around the teachers, though they most likely looked the other way, due to him being the quarterback of the football team.  

The Story

Samuel Jones, the star quarterback, destined to go pro, son of town mayor, the kid was a prodigy.

At least, that was when he was alive.  

When the adults weren’t looking, Samuel showed his true nature. He was violent, crude, perverted, and overall the biggest bully of his high school. He would beat up on any kid who would look at him wrong, make advances on the girls, even when they didn’t want it. He even tortured one of the nerds in his class, who corrected him one day.  

Naturally, his victims put a plan together, to ruin his reputation, and expose him as the monster he is. They organized their scheduling, so that when he went after one of them, there was someone there to record the incident in secret. They eventually gathered enough evidence, and only needed to edit it together to show the teachers.  

As one of the victims was putting the video together, he received a call from his girlfriend, who was panicking.  

Samuel had showed up to her house, knowing her parents were out of town, and tried to get her to her room upstairs for some “Fun”.  

She protested, but he managed to get her to the top of the stairs before she had enough, and pushed him.  

He tumbled down the stairs, snapping his neck, but didn’t die.  

Paralyzed, but still present, he watched as the others arrived, carrying him out of the house, and loading him into the back seat of one the vans they drove to the place. They drove out until the road disappeared, until they were deep enough in the woods, before getting him out and carrying him into the trees.

He watched as they dug a hole, which they would throw him into, burying him alive. He eventually suffocated to death, unable to dig himself out.  

All this because he said some mean things?  

He awoke inside an office room, sitting across a dark wooden desk was another man, tall, blonde hair, charming smile. He introduced himself as a Demon, and he had a deal for Samuel. He would give Samuel an opportunity to exact his revenge, so long as he followed the Black Beasts orders, and became one of his soldiers.  

Samuel didn’t hesitate, he had a chance to inflict his sick sadistic ways on the world, and get revenge, it was a win-win.  

Upon returning to Earth, Samuel took his time, enjoying his revenge, torturing those pathetic nerds with new powers he was given. He terrorized every last one, savoring their screams as he left their bodies twisted and unrecognizable.  

Now, with his revenge done, Samuel walks the Earth, doing his masters bidding.  

The Powers

Demonic Body: Samuel is a demon, and cannot die by mortal means, he does not need food, sleep, oxygen, or anything to sustain himself. Any damage he takes from mortal weapons and elements will heal instantly.  

Mental Insanity (Permission based): Samuel has the ability to mentally manipulate his victims, making them see things so vividly, that they believe it is real. He can make them see monsters, their worst fears, people who have died, he can make them see the walls close in around them. Whatever his sick and twisted mind can come up with, he can make them see.  

Demonic telekinesis: (Permission Based): Samuel has the ability to manipulate peoples bodies and inanimate objects. He can choke people without touching them, make them float in the air, unable to move, slam doors, throw loose objects, and even rip things off the walls and floors.  

Hellfire: Samuel can summon hellfire from the Earth below, which he can encase his victims in, burning them alive. The fire is demonic in essence, and negates natural defenses.  

Teleport: Samuel can teleport, appearing anywhere he chooses, and disappear in a blink of an eye.  

The Weaknesses

Holy: Samuel is a demon, and thus can be injured or even killed by holy weapons and tools, such as holy water.  

Note: Crosses do not work, and injuries sustained from holy items will eventually heal after some time.

Hallowed Ground: Samuel cannot step onto hallowed or consecrated grounds, if he tries, he will start to decay, and must step off the ground to recover.  

Magic: Like most demons, Samuel is susceptible to magics influence.  

Exorcism: If Samuel is exorcised, he will return to hell, and will have to wait some time before he can return.

Illusions: Samuels mental manipulation is physically harmless, intended to purely scare people.  

Someone smart enough, or with enough will power, can break the hold on their mind by facing the illusions, revealing them to be fake.  

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

ProwlerKnight
ProwlerKnight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move. Your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world:

“No, you move.”

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 155
Job : CRMA
Humor : Dark, Goofy, Nerdy, pretty much anything
Registration date : 2022-01-29

Back to top Go down

Samuel Empty Re: Samuel

Post by Demonhunter August 28th 2024, 9:23 pm

approved
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top