The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Shift I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:04 pm by Demonhunter

» Compassion's Experience Sheet
Shift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2024, 3:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Taavi Virtanen's (White Glint) Character Overhaul/Advancement Sheet
Shift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2024, 5:50 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Shift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2024, 5:01 pm by Vorik

» The Fire of Conviction
Shift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2024, 1:38 am by Tybrid

» The birds of expedience
Shift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2024, 11:31 pm by Cerek

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Shift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2024, 12:40 pm by Demonhunter

» Taavi Virtanen's Experience Sheet
Shift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 6:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Cat Hunt
Shift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 12:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Fight Club
Shift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2024, 8:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» Beach Party
Shift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2024, 1:58 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Shift I_vote_lcapShift I_voting_barShift I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Tybrid
Demonhunter

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shift

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shift Empty Shift

Post by ProwlerKnight August 18th 2024, 7:54 am

Shift

"When you can go through solid objects, nothing can stand in your way."

The Bio

Hero Name: Shift
Title: The ghost hero
Alignment: Hero
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 150lbs

The Looks

The Personality

Upbeat and bubbly, Sarah loves being a hero, and will always do whatever she can to motivate others. With an unwavering motivation and confidence, she will never back down from a challenge, or let others back down either.

She is a hero through and through, and will do whatever it takes to save the day.

The Story

Sarah was always fascinated with superheroes, even as a baby. She always dreamed of becoming a hero herself, like her idol, Atlas. She would run around the yard, a towel tied around her neck like a cape, and would take on the local bullies.
In school, Sarah was often considered weird by the other classmates, with her high optimism and passion for heroes. However, she didn’t let her bother her as she still made a few friends, and passed all her classes well enough. Outside of school, Sarah signed up for Martial Arts, believing she could become skilled enough to be a hero.
One day, when Sarah turned 18, she woke up under her bed, thinking her parents had pranked her, she shrugged it off, and continued about her day. It wasn’t until lunch when Sarah would learn about her new powers. As she was running late to get back, Sarah tried to time the automatic doors of her school, which were set to close once Lunch was over, and the students were inside. Missing the mark, Sarah leaned against the door to catch her breath, but found herself falling over on the other side, naked. Looking back, she realized she had someone went through the door itself, and ended up on the other side. Panicking, Sarah tried to slam the door open, only to find herself on the other side again. She grabbed her clothes and rushed off, finding a private spot where she could be undisturbed. With some tests, Sarah learned she could phase her body through objects, and could even pass through walls and other barriers.
The level of excitement Sarah had were immeasurable, as she realized she was one step closer to becoming a superhero like she dreamed. She quickly rushed home, and started working on a costume, but realized she would need special materials to make it. Not giving up, Sarah remembered a field trip she took to Olympus Labs years back, and decided to go there. On the weekend, Sarah took a trip up to the lab. There, she would find one of her classmates, Mason, who she showed her powers too. Revealing he also had powers, Mason would take Sarah to his fathers lab, where they would run some tests.
With a suit designed for her powers, Sarah now lives out her dream to be a hero, going by Shift, she uses her powers and skills to take on evil.

The Powers

Intangibility:[/b] Sarah is capable of phasing through objects, such as walls, floors, and so on. She can control which parts of her body are intangible, and which aren’t. This allows her to be able to reach through doors or windows, and open locks on the other side. She can become completely intangible, allowing anything to pass right through her, such as bullets, knives, punches, etc. If she turns off her power phased through anything, that part of her body will quickly force it’s way out whatever it’s phased through.

The Weaknesses

Concentration: Sarah, when tangible, is still human, and can be harmed or killed by conventional means. Her powers must be triggered by concentration, and if caught off guard, she can still take harm or worse.

The Items

Shift suit: Designed with her DNA, the suit reacts to her phasing and phases with her, allowing her to remain clothed with using her powers.
It does not offer any protection.

The Minions

The Fluff

Martial Artist: Having trained since she was a child, Sarah is a master Martial artist, have learned Judo, Kickboxing, and Karate.

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

ProwlerKnight
ProwlerKnight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move. Your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world:

“No, you move.”

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 155
Job : CRMA
Humor : Dark, Goofy, Nerdy, pretty much anything
Registration date : 2022-01-29

Back to top Go down

Shift Empty Re: Shift

Post by Demonhunter August 28th 2024, 9:19 pm

approved
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top