The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Fire of Conviction
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:38 am by Tybrid

» The birds of expedience
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:31 pm by Cerek

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:40 pm by Demonhunter

» Taavi Virtanen's Experience Sheet
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 6:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Cat Hunt
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 12:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Fight Club
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2024, 8:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» Beach Party
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2024, 1:58 am by Vorik

» Seraphic Court (Boss NPCs)
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2024, 4:49 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 10:06 pm by Tybrid

» To Cause Trouble
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 9:37 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Blue Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 1:13 pm by ghost

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Blue Phoenix I_vote_lcapBlue Phoenix I_voting_barBlue Phoenix I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blue Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue Phoenix Empty Blue Phoenix

Post by Destiny22 August 13th 2024, 1:29 pm

Blue Phoenix

"I'm like a phoenix. I rise from the ashes."

The Bio

Hero Name: Blue Phoenix
Title: Rose
Alignment: Hero
Race: Human
Hair: C: blonde/H: white
Eyes: C: brown/H: blue
Height:5'5
Weight:175
Blood type: Ab Negative

The Looks

The Personality

There was once a time that someone like Lyra wouldn't have given a rat's freaky ass if the world started to burn nor majority of the people living in it did as well. She quite frankly despised having any type of actual emotion or empathy to anyone besides her family, and wouldn't even give the idea of helping other's the light of day. No; her only two concerns was how to score more drugs and have to earn more money for her pimp who at this time put the fear into her with forms of abuse to where she have to scrounge up money and buy makeup to cover the bruises or wear long sleeves and sunglasses.

Now that she has started down a new path in the form of a hero Lyra's whole perspective has changed completely and a lot of people including her family and the few friends she still retained have noticed.  Not only has she started to work on becoming a better role model to that of her nieces and other kids, Lyra has volunteered at soup kitchens, taken up crochet, and at one point thought on the idea of dating.

Despite all of this she still has some fear left in her even though her parents and a therapist she see's convinced her that her sister's death was not her fault, Lyra has had episodes of depression....but that is becoming rarer and always helps when she takes medicine. There is also the fear of drowning, spiders and closed places.
The Story

There are many extortionary stories revolving around different mystical and wonderous creatures throughout the ages but the number one tale that seems to remembered the most involves that of the miraculous and magical phoenix. It start's out in the medieval ages where an unexperienced knight plucks a feather from the bird and uses it's magic to release an evil upon the world and those that live within.

The phoenix knowing it's power's were partly to fault for this monster reeking havoc tried to fight  only to learn it wasn't capable of doing so on it's own. But the knight understanding the wrong he did asked to combine forces and together they worked vanish the evil once more....and with it the alliance between the two ended. But the phoenix watching and realizing there could be evil to banish from this world at any given time decided that it would lend it's power's to those who not only possess a pure heart but deserve a second chance.

But that's just a story right?

Enter New York City; a bustling and thriving city that is always shown wonder and excitement to anyone who truly seeks it out....but it was on a cold dark dismal night to where the sounds of siren's could be heard wailing through the town. It was from an ambulance who was bringing the very much pregnant Mrs. Claire WInters and her husband Mr. Thomas Winters; two of the highest wealthiest people in this city, to the hospital in record time....to which they succeeded. For as exactly twelve o' clock at night with the sound of rain pouring heavily down baby Lyra Roselyn Winter's was born, crying and kicking wanting all to know she was here.

Then the years flied by and the once baby became that of a young child who's life wasn't anything that grand at least not in her eyes despite that whole idea she much like other wealthy children attended an all elusive private school. When school was closed for the summer her parent's didn't want her to lose herself to the negativity in the city so signed her up for summer activities like ballet, painting, and even karate...to which Lyra quite enjoyed; but it didn't stop her from going to the park one or two day's a week to just have fun in the local park under the watchful eyes of her nanny Miss Pera. Yes, it seemed everything was going great until her parent's gave her the news of her becoming a big sister soon, and with that month's later her younger siblings Carlos and Cierra were born.

After that day it seemed in Lyra's eyes everything shifted to the point no one really paid attention to her, and with her growing up and becoming that of a teenager it kind of got worse. She started skipping school, doing drugs, stealing, and was arrested multiple times by the police on various charges to the point her parent's didn't know what to do with her.

The arguing between her parents continued until they reached a decision; either she shape up or move out. Packing up her clothing Lyra found herself struggling so was forced to become a *lady of the night* and with it, plunged deeper into darkness. That was until one day when she came to her nieces birthday party that she was surprised her niece wanted to become successful like her. This brought Lyra's perspective into view and entered into a clinic, cut all tie's with her pimp and overall wanting to be a better person. This sit well with her pimp who came after her killing her sister right in front of the kids and forcing Lyra to come with it.

Standing on a dock with a gun to her head Lyra was given a ultimatum; either she comes back and work for him or die. She took the second option and was immediately shot, her body falling into the water below believing this was the end of her fate...that was until something inside her awaken with her transforming and becoming the Blue Phoenix. She now fights crime wherever she goes trying to continue right the wrongs and be the good role model for not only her nieces but for all the other children in the world.

The Powers

Flight: Lyra can fly using a form of golden phoenix wings that produce from that of her back and despite them appearing to be on fire they cannot harm anyone physically but when needing a small shield the wings can help protect her body and other's when near her.

Super-Human Strength: Thanks to the power of the phoenix Lyra has gained super human strength to which she can lift heavy objects with ease up to 2000 pounds anything more would be a struggle.

Eternal Flame: Lyra can use the power of the phoenix's eternal flame at will whether it's to light a candle or case herself into a fiery form of the phoenix.

Healing: As the phoenix, Lyra can heal wounds inflicted upon herself and other's around her
The Weaknesses

Depression: Despite getting therapy and taking the proper medication, Lyra will have swings of depression causing her to become mope and unresponsive to certain people.

Iron: Lyra is now highly weak against iron whether it's part of a building, weapon, or some sort of jewelry. If she wears gloves she's only semi-immune to it.

Ice: While this won't permanently kill her, Lyra can become weaken by magical ice attacks. Normal ice doesn't hurt her though.

Healing: While this is a strength, this is also a weakness since if she needs to heal a large portion of herself or a larger party Lyra will become weak until she rest's and gains her strength back.

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Living the life of a hero was not something she of all people was expecting, but here Lyra was standing upon a rooftop of the local bank within her city watching the many different cars drive by heading off for their daily lives. Flying off was becoming more of a breeze then a struggle seeing as how she was training more and more on how to control her powers, although there are still a few hiccups from time to time.

It became clear after some time in the air that the clouds were changing to darker colors indicating there was a storm approaching very soon. Great she thought to herself as her feet hit the ground making the people around her stop in awe that the Blue Phoenix landed right in front of them.

Making her way through the area with her shoes making click clacking sounds every time she stepped Lyra took note of a suspicious van parked outside the local bank. Of course she didn't want to jump to conclusions right then and there until suddenly the alarm sounded and she rushed into action approaching the van hoping none of them noticed her, to her surprise them didn't.

Using her fire powers she melted the rubber tires on the back of the van causing it to not move when the robbers jumped in and tried to make a run for it.  Walking around to the side she knocked on the door causing the guy's to open it up seeing the blue phoenix standing right in front of them.

"Now boys....I don't think that belongs to you" when one of the men threw their fists at her causing her to grab it and throw him out onto the ground. "Stand down, before you all get hurt!" she snapped before the driver booked it out getting hit by a car in the process making her sigh "kinda like that"

After she took care of the idiot  goons Lyra felt the drops fall more and faster making her rush into the bank giving back the money, before bowing to the few fans she had, signing some autographs, and waving a fond farewell before flying off.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Destiny22
Destiny22

Quote : "I'm like a phoenix. I rise from the ashes."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2024-08-13

Back to top Go down

Blue Phoenix Empty Re: Blue Phoenix

Post by Demonhunter September 6th 2024, 6:09 pm

approved
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top