The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Komodo I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:04 pm by Demonhunter

» Compassion's Experience Sheet
Komodo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2024, 3:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Taavi Virtanen's (White Glint) Character Overhaul/Advancement Sheet
Komodo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2024, 5:50 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Komodo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2024, 5:01 pm by Vorik

» The Fire of Conviction
Komodo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2024, 1:38 am by Tybrid

» The birds of expedience
Komodo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2024, 11:31 pm by Cerek

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Komodo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Komodo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2024, 12:40 pm by Demonhunter

» Taavi Virtanen's Experience Sheet
Komodo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 6:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Cat Hunt
Komodo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 12:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Fight Club
Komodo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2024, 8:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» Beach Party
Komodo I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2024, 1:58 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Komodo I_vote_lcapKomodo I_voting_barKomodo I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Demonhunter
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Komodo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Komodo Empty Komodo

Post by ProwlerKnight August 11th 2024, 4:11 am

Komodo

"Cold-blooded killer, literally"

The Bio

Villain Name: Komodo
Title: The reptile
Alignment: Evil
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 6’
Weight: 190lbs

The Looks

The Personality

Riley comes across as cold and heartless. He doesn’t hide his distaste for normal humans, and believes metahumans are the superior beings, and should be the dominant species in the world.
When confronted, however, he can be incredibly vicious, lashing out, with the intent to hurt others. With the abilities of the Komodo, he is an absolute monster, believing humans are his prey.

The Story

Riley Chen grew up in the same orphanage as Robert, and often would bully him, getting in trouble everytime. While most of the other orphans were finding families, Rileys attitude made it difficult to find suitable adopters. Him and Robert were one of the only two who never got adopted.
When Riley turned 13, he finally was picked by an Asian lady, who promised him a nice life. Unfortunately, that turned out to be a lie. Riley was forced to clean in her kitchen, often getting beat if he refused. He worked from sun up to sun down, never getting paid a dime for his efforts, and was barely fed. For the next five years, Riley was used and abused by this old lady.
When Riley turned 18, he started to notice odd things happening to his body, his eyes would occasionally change from human to something like a reptile. Scales start to form on his skin, and his nails grow to long claws. One day, when his foster mother was attacking him verbally, about to hit him, he felt a strong urge. Suddenly, he was standing over her, more than he already did, and everything went red as his claws ripped her to ribbons. He was suddenly covered in scales, had long sharp claws, a tail, and a long reptile head, complete with sharp teeth.
While on the run, he crossed paths with Huntsman, and the two engaged in a fight. During the fight, Rileys scent picked up on Huntsman scent, but changed back to his human form, and was apprehended. In prison, Riley vowed revenge on the hero, swearing he would find a way to escape.
He got his wish, as during a prison riot a few months later, Riley transformed again, using his powers, as well as the riot, to slip free of the prison. Now, after figuring out Robert, the child who he used to pick on in the orphanage, was Huntsmen, Riley has sworn to make his life miserable, as well as anybody else who would ally themselves with him.

The Powers

Komodo Dragon Transformation: Riley can transform his body into that of a humanoid komodo dragon hybrid. When transformed, his physical capabilities are greatly enhanced.

Strength: Riley can lift up to 12tons
Speed: He can run upwards of 45mph
Stamina: He can push his body for extended periods of time without rest, sometimes going hours in fights without any sign of slowing down.

Claws: When Riley transforms, he gains long sharp claws, which can rip through kevlar, and flesh. The claws are strong enough to let him climb surfaces made of stone or weaker materials.

Poison Bite: Riley has a bite that can break bones, and his saliva contains a poisonous bacteria that can kill a normal human after some time.

Scaly Skin: Rileys skin becomes a thick hide of flesh and scales, which are resistant to smalls arms fire and stabbing.

Reptilian healing: Reptilian in nature, Riley can regrow lost limbs. And heals at an accelerated rate.

Sense of Smell: As his reptilian form, Rileys sense of smell is greatly enhanced to superhuman levels. Using his tongue, he can track scents weeks old, and can even distinguish different smells easily.

Tail: Riley grows a tail when he transforms, and can use it as a weapon, hitting hard enough to break stone.

The Weaknesses

Transformation: Riley has to transform to gain most of his abilities, while he can partially transform to get various abilities quickly, such as the claws and tongue. But in order to gain the physical benefits, and defenses, he must be fully transformed. If caught off guard, he can be easily taken down. (His healing factor is always active.)

Heart and mind: Removal of Rileys brain and heart can kill him, regardless of what form he is.

Cold Blooded: Riley is weak to colder temperatures, as he is cold blooded, and must remain above a certain temperature. If he reaches a moderately cold temp, he will pass out, and if he reaches colder temperatures, he will die.

Vinegar: Vinegar will trigger Rileys flight response when transformed. He will actively try and get away from it, which can be used to trap him.

Armor Piercing: Rileys skin and scales cannot withstand Armor Piercing rounds.

Metabolism: Due to his accelerated healing, Riley must consume a mass amounts of calories when injured in order for his healing to work. He often compensates by consuming an unsuspecting victim.

Primal Rage: Riley tip toes the line between human and beast, and can often lose control, his instincts kicking in and he lashes out. This can be used against him, as he can easily be lured into making mistakes, and attacking wrecklessely.

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

ProwlerKnight
ProwlerKnight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move. Your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world:

“No, you move.”

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 155
Job : CRMA
Humor : Dark, Goofy, Nerdy, pretty much anything
Registration date : 2022-01-29

Back to top Go down

Komodo Empty Re: Komodo

Post by Demonhunter August 16th 2024, 11:14 pm

Approved
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum