The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Fire of Conviction
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:38 am by Tybrid

» The birds of expedience
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:31 pm by Cerek

» Downtime in Naarajärvi
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:40 pm by Demonhunter

» Taavi Virtanen's Experience Sheet
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 6:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Cat Hunt
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2024, 12:32 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Fight Club
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2024, 8:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» Beach Party
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2024, 1:58 am by Vorik

» Seraphic Court (Boss NPCs)
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2024, 4:49 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 10:06 pm by Tybrid

» To Cause Trouble
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 9:37 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2024, 1:13 pm by ghost

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Best Party in New York - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Best Party in New York

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: The Best Party in New York

Post by Fae7 August 20th 2024, 5:22 pm

The tension was slowly dying down from the party as more were coming between him and the woman, the mortal that fashioned herself into a paladin. This new man was odd, he could feel the love coming off him, it was strange. Another meta human, no there was a taste of divinity. There were a lot of gods here. Well it is expected, he was not just some random meta-human. He was the child of an outer god, a being whose mere word could end entire realities and dimensions. Kade took in a deep breath, separated from them and retrieved a slice of red velvet cake. Kade preferred vanilla or German chocolate cake.

"Let's all calm down, this is a celebration, not a fight. There is plenty of cake for everyone and beer. I am Kade, and I am just a man who wants to see people happy. I am not a god, nor a meta human, just a man." He passed it to Amour. He also poured glasses of ale and set down on a table for anyone to drink, attempting to calm the situation.

Fae7

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2024-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Amor August 21st 2024, 7:47 pm

”Thank you thank you!” Amour responded with an all too pleasant tone, taking the cake offered and quickly taking a forkful of the treat. ”Just a man, well that’s a little questionable. Dude you’re like 10 foot tall! You’re at least a goliath or a...biblically accurate nephilim?” He cocked his head to the side, examining the demi-eldritch god. That was what he knew of the man, or the child? Judging the ages of non-mortals was always so difficult. Those pink eyes turned to Speedrun, arcing a brow and his smile widening even larger.

”Speedrun huh? Think you’d be willing to take a selfie with me? You’re kind of a small digital celebrity. “ He seemed to sidle up to the speedster with cellphone posed to take pictures of the two of them and one arm slung over him.”It true the rumors about you and Frontline? Oh look at me I’m sounding like a huge gossip.” The snap of a camera and he was already moving.

“I don’t really care what you are but I don’t exactly approve of the blatant lying.” Vera said seeming to ignore the energetic social media expert.

Amour however already had his attention on Quickdraw now. ”So what’s the deal? Cosplaying as a sexy cowboy just a thing you do or is it legit? You have no idea how popular a cowboy vigilante would do in this days market!”

Cas just seemed almost overwhelmed with what was happening, eyes just blankly looking between everyone and lips pressed into a forced smile.
Amor
Amor

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2018-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynical_Aspie August 21st 2024, 8:35 pm

"Well..." David/Quickdraw started in his laid-back Texan drawl to Amour. "The story on that is a good century an' a half old. Ya'd have to go as far back as what the history books call the 'American Civil War'. Ran with a gang, went straight, do bounty work to this day. That's my life in the smallest package you can put it in."

David chugged down the strongest thing he could, loosening himself up. Out of at least a modicum of respect for the party's host, he removed his hat from his head - it was worn from leather that had been repeatedly exposed to the elements and then repaired. His Duster was similarly ripped and repaired over time. Anything else was clearly made with newer material. "When I'm not huntin', I'm drinkin' like this. Was on my way to the airport from a hunt up north when I came across this party. Needed a drink and...well, here I am."

"Short answer: half of what I'm wearin' is from back in the day," David said. "Rest of it is reproductions - not very good reproductions, either. Woulda' loved to meet Clint Eastwood in person to let him know just how much about the Old West attitude he got down - from the slang to the wardrobe."

"So, the best bounty I ever took...well, it's not somethin' that they teach about World War Two in the history books," David said.

When the war in Europe was at its peak, the July 20 plot of Operation Valkyrie was put into effect. Officially speaking, it failed. In reality...the conspirators got the wrong guy. The Allies didn't need a discontent officer, or one of their own secret agents to bump off the face of evil. Allied Command needed someone who had traveled Europe, witnessed the downfall of the Weimar Republic, who knew the geography of the nation in and out, and who had spent every second around the man memorizing every detail about him - every facial feature, the exact tone of his voice, all of his habits, and even the posture with which he walked.

They didn't want a good hunter, or even a great one...they wanted the best. And they attracted him with the biggest bounty that had ever been offered in history to get him. They wanted somebody who could shadow him for months upon months before getting close enough to put a bullet in the skull of history's most vile man. In September of 1944, he found him. David had caught him isolated and shot him dead in his office with a clean shot to the head with a 9mm round, getting out with no one the wiser.

The war should have ended there, and David had the payday of a lifetime. But everyone underestimated how far the fanaticism went. They just trotted out another charismatic body double and the war raged on. That was who shot himself in that bunker in Berlin was a double - David Crenshaw had already killed the real deal.

"I woulda retired with that money for offing that scum," David said. "I didn't...I'm too good at my job to retire."

Last edited by Cynical_Aspie on August 23rd 2024, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cynical_Aspie
Cynical_Aspie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 153
Job : Pharmacy Technician
Humor : Pun, Dark, Military
Registration date : 2023-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ProwlerKnight August 23rd 2024, 7:43 am

Mason was blindsided by the man asking for a selfie, while in his current mood, he would attest, there was something about the man that just felt welcoming to the speedster. He even smiled softly for the picture, which felt good. “Wait, what rumors?” He stated, but the man was already walking away. He turned back to the tall man, who was trying to move on from the situation. “So how do you explain being ten feet tall, then?”  

“I don’t really care what you are but I don’t exactly approve of the blatant lying.”

Mason sighed as he looked to the lady with the sword, who clearly had some unsettled issues to go over, and was going to settle them one way or another. He had already seen enough death and destruction in the past few weeks, the last thing he needed was the “Human” and sword lady to throw down, and risk hurting bystanders. “Okay, ya know what, screw this.” He suddenly disappeared from the view of anybody without super enhanced perception. A gust of wind consistently whipped about as the crowd of bystanders started to dwindle, until the room was empty, save for people involved in the direct conversation. The doors had been barred with chairs, so no one could just wander back in.  

“Okay, so let’s try this one more time...” Mason reappeared right in the middle of the group, looking from the tall man to the sword woman, speaking in a louder, firmer tone. “What is the issue here?”
ProwlerKnight
ProwlerKnight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move. Your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world:

“No, you move.”

Number of posts : 155
Job : CRMA
Humor : Dark, Goofy, Nerdy, pretty much anything
Registration date : 2022-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fae7 September 7th 2024, 11:53 am

"You came to my party and disrupted the people of their fun. You don't get to make demands of me. I am not lying, you can do your little truth spells and see the truth. You already soured the mood but regardless, I still have more cake that I can give to the shelters. What do you do? Harasss people at parties, the ruin of the party? Not like you helped the homeless, this is why the people don't like meta humans, and lowly gods, stuff like this.  I will do one better so you can piss off." Kade did a gesture and he did the truth spell on himself." I am just a man. And yes if you aren't magically stupid you will notice I did a truth spell." Kade had lost his temper  and already was packing up the cakes. He will give them to the homeless shelter so the less fortunate can enjoy the goodness of cake.
Fae7
Fae7

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2024-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top