The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Downtime in Naarajärvi
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:29 pm by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:46 pm by Demonhunter

» Beach Party
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:34 pm by Demonhunter

» The Best Party in New York
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:53 am by Fae7

» Colt Storm(Charge)
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by RevalE700

» Blue Phoenix
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:09 pm by Demonhunter

» RED ALERT!!!!!
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 2:24 am by RevalE700

» Red is Blue
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2024, 2:22 am by Black Bulwark

» The Most Dangerous Game
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2024, 10:42 pm by Vorik

» In the Court of the Orderly King (Completed)
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 11:45 pm by Tybrid

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 1:57 pm by Hyperion

» The Disciples of Virtue
Kasondra  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2024, 12:15 pm by Demonhunter

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kasondra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasondra  Empty Kasondra

Post by ProwlerKnight July 17th 2024, 7:31 am

Kasondra

"By the might of Olympus!"

The Bio

Hero Name: Kasondra
Title: The Spear of the Gods, Defender of Humanity
Alignment: Good
Race: Demigod
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Gold
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 195lbs

The Looks

The Personality

Kasondra is bold, often speaking her mind, regardless of others feelings. She is a proud warrior, and will never back down from a fight, even if the odds are against her.  

She has a good heart, and has compassion for humanity, willing to lay down her life to protect it, as she feels is “the duty of the gods.”  

The Story

As with any Greek legend, Kasondra was born of the Gods, specifically Athena, the goddess of the warfare. Kasondra was sent Earth as a child, to be raised by her father, a Athenian soldier, and his wife.  

While most girls played and chased the boys, Kasondra was left out, due to her immense strength. Most of the other kids were afraid of her, or jealous of her power. But Kasondra found solace in training with her father, learning how to fight. She was a natural, mastering every weapon in rapid succession, favoring the spear. When she was a teen, Kasondra was recruited in the Athenian army, her strength and durability proving to be a valuable asset in wars. With her father, Kasondra fought in many of Athens battles, fighting against the Spartans, Trojans, and many more.  

During a battle with Sparta, however, Kasondras father would fall to an enemy spear. As she held him in her arms while he died, the battlefield suddenly came to a still, as time seemed to freeze in place.  

Standing before her, was a woman, clad in armor and carrying a spear. This woman called herself Athena, and claimed Kasondra as her daughter. Revealing she had loved Kasondras father, Athena came down to personally guide his soul up to Olympus, where they could be together.  

Recognizing her courage and honor, Athena would take Kasondras hand, as they all travelled to Olympus together, to live among the other gods and demigods.  

Over the centuries, however, Kasondra grew restless, as she watched the empires rise and fall, and kings come and go. She watched the rise of Metahumans, and the turmoil that brought. She witnessed two world wars, and the destruction humans were capable of.  

But as London fell, destroyed by one of the beings who claimed to be a hero, Kasondra could no longer sit by. Taking her mothers spear, Kasondra returned to the mortal world, vowing to be a warrior of justice, and a bringer of peace.  

The Powers

Demigod Strength: Kasondras Demigod physiology puts her in the superhuman levels for strength, being able to lift upwards of 100tons. She can punch hard enough to put a large dent in the armor plating of a tank. She is capable of leaping incredible heights and distances in a single bound, scaling small skyscrapers.  

Demigod Durability: Kasondra is impervious to mortal weapons, and is even able to take blows from some of the heavy hitters. Her celestial origins make her even impervious to energy based attacks.  

Demigod Speed: Kasondra can move at incredible speeds, running at Mach 12 with minimal effort.  

Demigod Reflexes: Able to perceive at incredible speeds, Kasondra is fast enough to fight at superhuman levels. She can deflect bullets, even from automatic fire, she can even react fast enough to avoid attacks from some speedsters.  

The Weaknesses

Celestials: While strong enough handle most mortal beings, and superhumans, Kasondra is vulnerable against her own kind, divine energy can affect her. She is vulnerable to divine and unholy powers.  

Magic: Kasondra is still susceptible to magical attacks and spells.  

Warriors Madness: Kasondra is the daughter of the Goddess of War, she suffers from a condition often called “Warriors Madness”. The longer a battle ensues, the more Kasondra loses control, and her bloodlust rises. Eventually, she will lose all composure and go into a full battle rage, aiming to kill her opponent.

Poseidons Curse: Kasondra, cursed by Poseidon through his rivalry with Athena, is weakened by Sea Water. Upon contact with her body, it can render her unable to move, as it saps all the energy from her body. If she were to ever swim into the ocean, she would immediately sink and start to drown. River water and such doesn’t have this effect, only sea water.  

The Items

Kasondras Spear: Gifted to her by her mother, this spear is celestial in nature, which allows it harm any being it comes into contact with. The spear is 6 feet long, and tipped with a golden head.  

Weakness: The spear can be taken from her, and even used against her.

The Minions

The Fluff

Warrior: Kasondra is trained to use any melee weapon, from all around the world. She is also a highly trained hand-to-hand fighter, having studied several forms of martial arts over her centuries of travelling.  

Oxygen: Much like other mortals, Kasondra still needs to breath, and cutting off her air supply is a good way to take her out of a fight. While she can hold her breath for decent amount of time (30 minutes), eventually she will need to breath or pass out, and possibly die.  

Injury: Kasondra does not have superhuman healing, and any injuries she sustains during fights take time to heal like average humans.

Ageless: Kasondra does not age past her early 20s, even though she is well over 2000 years old.  

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

ProwlerKnight
ProwlerKnight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move. Your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world:

“No, you move.”

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 151
Job : CRMA
Humor : Dark, Goofy, Nerdy, pretty much anything
Registration date : 2022-01-29

Back to top Go down

Kasondra  Empty Re: Kasondra

Post by inquisitor July 19th 2024, 5:48 am

Approved
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum