The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_vote_lcapThe Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_voting_barThe Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_vote_rcap 
Sage
The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_vote_lcapThe Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_voting_barThe Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Destiny22
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT] Empty The Descendants: Black & White [ALERT]

Post by Zonkes June 8th 2024, 11:11 am

Andrea Beinheim, princess of France, was home for a bit. She had decided to take some time off from school to reconnect with herself. As a descendant, a college student, and a Royal she had more than enough on her plate to keep losing herself in but today she just wanted to see her elder brother and all of her friends. Was getting through CAFC security annoying? Sure. But she could avoid some of it due to being a royal. She felt terrible for the little folk who had to do it the “right” way.

But that was Jacques concern at this time, not hers. For right now, it was Andrea’s 20th birthday and she was going to celebrate it as she should. From her hands shot white streamers, white tablecloths, a solid white tree, a functional white television, a white radio playing her favorite music, a fully formed staff made up of pure white light. Unfortunately any food she made had little nutritional value for anything other than plants, so she’d have to go to the market for her shopping.

The kitchen was fully stocked of course, but there were some items introduced to her in America that she just knew Jacques would never keep near him.

She grabbed her coat and left, the sun was high in the sky and she grinned feeling it’s warmth. It was a wonderful day. She took a few steps…

The blast of a horn, loud enough it hurt her enhanced senses. She felt it hit her demonic blood and cause it to scream and writhe within her. “…no… no no no!” The sky blackened as words filled her mind. ”Kill the humans. Join me in Defiance.”

Her eyes, previously a light gray became flecked with black. Around her formed a heavy black spiked set of plate mail. Her white hair flowed freely behind her as the world around her corrupted. She created a black bastard sword and with a raise of her hands, created an army. Black and white monstrosities that shone with hatred. They were almost undefinable, bodies changing before your eyes. They didn’t belong, but the white banner with the stylized black scarab marked them for who they belonged to.

The Knight of Life, Andrea Beinheim corrupted by the Long Night into the Knight of Chaos. If she were allowed to remain corrupted, all hell would break loose. Around her monsters joined her cause. Mostly vampires, ghouls, and ghosts. As they joined the army, they too were granted a banner and gained all the benefits of being one of Andrea’s soldiers.

Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : I sure love to manipulate people.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 649
Job : Professional Manipulator
Humor : This site is great <3
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top