The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_vote_lcapRajabu Baraki (NPC) I_voting_barRajabu Baraki (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Rajabu Baraki (NPC) I_vote_lcapRajabu Baraki (NPC) I_voting_barRajabu Baraki (NPC) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rajabu Baraki (NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rajabu Baraki (NPC) Empty Rajabu Baraki (NPC)

Post by Cynical_Aspie April 7th 2024, 7:00 pm

RAJABU BAKARI

"The law of nature is that the strong dominate and the weak submit."

The Bio

Title:
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race:Human
Hair:Shaved (black)
Eyes:Brown
Height:5’11”
Weight:179 lbs
Blood type:A-

The Looks

A native-born Tutsi from the interior of the African continent, Rajabu is a man with chiseled facial features. He keeps his face and head clean-shaven at all times to project an air of toughness and wisdom. His body is lean muscle through hard physical labor, and he's covered in scars - the most noteworthy one is a series of deep claw marks across his throat.

The Personality

For Rajabu, there are only two types of people: victors and victims. The victors are the ones who lord over the victims, and the victors have all the spoils. He refuses to become a victim, and stoops however low he has to in order to remain on top.

The Story

Little is known about the Somali gang leader Rajabu Bakari. He is believed to be a Tutsi survivor of the Rwandan genocide of 1994 who had since gotten into the mercenary career and, later, the slave trade.

Whatever Rajabu’s past, it’s clear that he’s become an affluent gang leader in Somalia, with a lot of connections to the countries in which corruption was particularly bad. He has a particular taste with underworld prize fights, and with the increasing prevalence of Metas, the stakes - and the rewards - were higher than ever before.

One particular slave - Nawi, who he would later dub “Scarlet Reaper” in reference to the blood of her opponents staining her claws - came into his possession many years ago, and the prize fights she won became a reliable source of income. And she became someone Rajabu lusted for - a fine beast to be broken.

Rajabu would never forget when she exploited the chaos that was caused by a rival gang to escape, tearing his neck open in the process. It was only the timely intervention of his men, including a Meta with healing powers, that he lives today. He still carries the claw scars to this day.

He swore to get his Scarlet Reaper back, whatever the means.

The Powers

None

The Weaknesses

Only Human: Despite his political pull, paramilitary experience, and the many people at his command, Rajabu is only a normal human, when all is said and done.

The Items

Rajabu is always carrying a weapon or two that he received from black market contacts.

The Minions

Rajabu’s gang consists primarily of native-born Somalis with extensive guerilla experience. Most of them are simply more human beings with no powers to speak of, but he does have access to a single Meta with healing powers.

The Fluff

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Cynical_Aspie
Cynical_Aspie

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2023-01-18

Back to top Go down

Rajabu Baraki (NPC) Empty Re: Rajabu Baraki (NPC)

Post by inquisitor April 9th 2024, 4:12 pm

Approved
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum