The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_voting_barArcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.)

Post by Shadowoof November 25th 2020, 3:12 am

"Eh. Whatever she could give, I spat back." The hungry demon grinned, but deep inside she couldn't understand anything. Even as the queen agreed to that insufferable casual fashion. It left Euna... Wanting. Wanting more. Wanting an equal amount of hate to be thrown back. Wanting... Not this. This... Friendliness.

Least of all, her attention towards the Queen was half baked. It was her companion that Euna couldn't stop thinking about. She had never seen them before. Never. She'd met few Arcadian's. She'd remember them. Sight and smell... But it was only smell. And the smell was so... Mixed. So strange. So... She had to pinch her nose before she went into that rabbit hole any deeper. And now the Queen was asking for her reasons for wanting Spade.

"I... Want to talk to him." Euna decided. Talking.... Answers. That is what she wanted. With a snap, like the portals, Spade appeared in an instant and the words she had spoken were forgotten. Forget the strange demon. Forget Madeline. Forget the entire world. Euna stared at her father. And her fathered stared back. It was for but a moment. A second. That was all it took for every bit of calm and ease the forgotten Arcadian had been trying to keep apparent to vanish. Her muscles tensed, her jaw clenched. Magenta eyes and neon blue lines flared with hatred and power as sparks of lighting shaped energy, mixed with magic sparked from the Arcadian's skin.

So when he turned from her. Spoke to the Queen first then his own daughter. It only made sense that Euna snapped. "Ohohohoho. That's rich. Directing to the fucking Queen." The words that came from the woman were mixed as she seemed to hunch over. Desire. Rage. Hunger. "Come on Spade. Why wait. Why don't you say hi to your daughter." The last word came rasped as perfect teeth sharpened and elongated. She wanted to move in for the kill. To consume and feast on the demons flesh. Yet she stayed in place. It'd be so simple to lunge forwards. So. Simple.

Last edited by Shadowoof on November 25th 2020, 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia November 25th 2020, 6:17 am

Not much of a shock, the very appearance of Spade was enough to drive away all the calmness Euna had. Thalia nor Spade seemed surprised, rather instead they seemed intent on hearing his response. About the room, the only shocked face was that of Vae’ett. Again though, this was brought on from Vaedren’s memories. The former cursed knight had plenty of knowledge pertaining to the two faced scum of a demon known as Spade, but this, this was a new development. One that indeed prompted Vae’ett’s current reaction. Then there was the queen.

Madeline showed no signs of shock, but rather an arched brow and an expression that spoke for itself. It said in plain detail ‘explain’. Spade looked to his daughter. In the back of his mind he figured this day would come, but by that point he’d be dealing with it in private. How did she even get here in the first place. A simple glance told him all he needed to know. The bane of his very existence, the insufferable thorn in his side. Thalia. Why was he forced to look upon such a mockery of the queens grace and show it the same respect as his fellow knights. And for all the good it did him to put up with her, it was her that could potentially ruin everything.

He had to play this cool. A quick read of the room showed him that the clone and Club where the only ones in the know. He could deny the abomination standing before him, or he could come clean to a degree. Either way he approached it, he knew his back was instantly to a wall. It was a feeling he did not enjoy. He was of the mind, he always planned ahead, so when he was put on the spot, well that just didn’t sit well.

Without showing any signs of hesitation, he slowly approached Euna, his arms slightly open. “My word. Is that really you? My dear baby Euna. Why…how is this possible. I thought you all but lost. I never thought I’d see you again.” He seemed sincere. Meanwhile Vae’ett’s face had contorted to that of a menacing glare. He was so full of shit. The part of Vaedren that made up the odd fusion wanted to badly to just lash out. Vae’ett did her best to control her emotions. “Not my thoughts” She quietly mumbled to herself, placing a hand to her temple.

Madeline being the ever observant type that she was, surveyed the room. This girl, Euna, she seemed to be telling the truth. Or she had somehow convinced Thalia and Club that she was indeed Spade’s daughter. Then there was Vae’ett’s sudden shift of emotions. Knowing the nature of the beast, Madeline assumed that the sight of Spade had stirred something in the fusion. “I must be missing something here. Spade…Since when did you have a daughter? I assume you’re going to say it was during the time I was asleep? If that’s the case, then perhaps you could explain why it is that Club seems to know her, yet never mentioned her to me.”

Madeline had always had her suspicions about Spade. She knew he was a snake from the moment she had knighted him. But she kept him close, hoping that the power she gave him would be enough for the over ambitious demon. It seemed even she made mistakes from time to time. Whatever the case, she was about to learn all she could.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2017-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 25th 2020, 6:42 am

Her teeth bared their feral state towards Spade, despite is oh so delicate arms opening as if to embrace her, she took a step back to keep distance. She should move in. Go for the kill. Consume him right down to the soul. It made every tasteful lick of sense. So why didn't she just give into this urge. Be what she always was in this land.

Something kept nagging at the back of her mind. The part that kept her from going completely crazy and lust filled to just attack. Damn it. Why couldn't she just be the monster. Why did she have to... TO think. "Oh Club doesn't really know me. Something about a mental block. I think Spade would know. Vaedren too." Euna rasped, sparks of her power still hitting the floor.

Standing. Standing. Standing. Standing didn't fit her. She needed to direct her thoughts. She needed to do something. So what was her first thought?  Why was she running away? She had decided she wouldn't run anymore, and stepping away from Spade like a scared little girl was just as good as giving up. Instead of stepping any further back to keep distance from Spade, instead she stepped forwards, thrusting her spear out so that the blade would be inches from the Knights throat as she stopped.

"Stop pretending. I know what I was. A monster. A hungry mistake. All I did was consume. I've always wanted to know. Did I eat her? My mother. Did I rip her apart from the inside or did she run at the sight of me. You must know. Come on. Father. Tell me. I've always wanted to know." Euna rasped, blood pooling down past her lips. She was having trouble not biting her tongue, her cheeks, her lips. Her maw was becoming bloody and all she hoped was that it disgusted the creature in front of her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia November 25th 2020, 7:14 am

Spade would stop dead in his tracks. Why, why did this have to be happening to him all of a sudden. He might have served as king of Arcadia for a time, but if this somehow all turned on him, well, there was no way he’d be able to take everyone on. It seemed Club still remembered some of his interactions with Euna. Perhaps the blocks he had put on the oversized buffoon were wearing off after all these years. Figures, if it wasn’t one thing it was another. Though what was truly curious was the girls mention of Vaedren. There was certainly no way she could know who Vaedren was. Why did she know that name?

Madeline sat quietly, watching as the whole event unfolded. On one hand she could believe Spade’s sorrow at seeing a long lost child. Perhaps that’s why she hadn’t stepped in just yet. She had been in a similar situation not to long ago. Though, while Johanna was less than accepting of her true origin, Euna seemed to know quite a bit. Another thing the black haired demon said caused Madeline to glance back at the demon she had been accompanied by.

Vae’ett seemed to ignore both the mention of Vaedren and the glance from the queen. They were beginning to feel uncomfortable. Seeing Spade and Euna in the same room, both of their faces tugged at Vae’ett’s mind and emotions, enough so, that the demon began chewing on the inside of her cheek. Not enough to do any lasting or noticeable damage, but more like a nervous tick. The pain of gnawing on her inner lip was enough to take her mind off the matters at hand.

Thalia and Club both made small jolts of slight panic as Euna thrust her spear forward. The tip was mere inches from her fathers neck. Madeline watched on intently. After all these millennia she was finally learning about Spades real nature. The nature she knew was there, but perhaps was too afraid to accept or discover on her own. Now her mind was beginning to wander. She long had her suspicions about Spade, but if Euna was telling the truth and she in fact did speak with Vaedren, then that would mean that the knight was responsible for quite a lot of misery and a lot more atrocities. Could Madeline control herself if she found out Spade had something to do with the war and her sisters disappearance?

“Oh you poor child. Does it really weigh so heavy on your mind? You are not responsible for your mothers death.” He took a step back so that the spear was no longer threatening to cut open his throat. “As for why Club can’t remember you…well, you disappeared at such a young age. None of us got to spend very long with you. The day you vanished has weighed heavily on my mind for centuries my dear.” Spade knew his crocodile tears would not work on Euna, she was blinded by rage and hate. Hopefully they were working on the others however.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 25th 2020, 7:49 am

Revelation upon revelation. Something that bugged Euna was how quiet everyone seemed. As if they were so unsure of what to trust. She wondered. Had he pretended to not know her. Of course, the others simply had word of mouth or fragmented memories. Would they have really known if the demonic woman was... Who she was. Just like that. The magical aura of electrical energy that surrounded Euna stopped, fading away into wisps of magic.

She brought the spear to her side, and stepped towards Spade once again, wiping away at the blood that leaked from her mouth. All she could taste was the ichor of her own Arcadian blood. But she had never felt so much clarity. "How did you know?" She asked, perhaps to much confusion of the knight.

"See. Look at you. Then look at me. You and I are nothing alike. Somehow my beautiful bosom was created from half of you, sure. But you, who had lost me thousands upon thousands of years ago. You recognize me. Accepted me right away. I was but a toddler. A small child when I was taken and locked away. Chained and bound for thousands of years. I became a monster to block out all that happened to me so I don't really remember what they did. When I escaped, I was like this. So how did you recognize me..." Euna snarled, her teeth long shifted back normal, stained with blood nonetheless.

"I suppose my mother is to thank for all my good looks. But the point is. You, Spade, the Knight of the Queen. Why on all the hells would you believe me to be your daughter. If I were you. I'd have denied it all. Would have been a far more compelling argument." Euna finished off. She still looked angry, but she was smiling, focused. She wasn't going to let him win. She was going to get all of the answers she needed. One way or another.

Last edited by Shadowoof on December 9th 2020, 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia November 25th 2020, 8:30 am

Spade was indeed confused by Euna’s actions, but perhaps not for the same reasons the red skinned demon was hoping. He would let out a sigh, one that while it might have been of frustration, came off more like one of sadness. “My dear daughter. You truly think so little of me. That I couldn’t recognize you even though you were but an infant when you disappeared. You would ask how.” There was a pause in the demons speech. “It’s your eyes. Those beautiful magenta eyes. They are your mothers eyes.”

“Is that so?” Madeline would interject. Her crossed arms now rested on her hips, her posture was though of an annoyed parent. Spade kept deflecting. Everything Euna threw at him he spun around. “Do you remember the girls mother?” She directed her question to Club. The giant demon to no surprise at all had to think for a moment. Nothing came to his mind. He couldn’t even remember if Spade had made any mention of her. “No my queen. I was never acquainted with her.”

“Interesting.” Nearly giving away the whole game with a sudden snap of his neck, Spade would direct his attention to Madeline. “It is not Club’s fault. Club nor Diamond were privy to my private life save for the introduction of my daughter so they wouldn’t have known much about her mother.”

Every word that oozed from Spades mouth was like thick filthy sludge that sickened Vae’ett. This snake was actually trying so hard not to get caught. “Snake” The fusion would manage to udder while still munching on her cheek. Their glanced turned quickly to the ground. These were not her thoughts. But they were Vaedren’s. His hate for what Spade did ran incredibly deep. And no amount of struggling would keep Vae’ett from acting on these impulses.

Spade’s attention would turn to the odd demon as it uttered but a single word since his arrival. He had never seen this being before. Was she a newly formed Arcadian that Madeline had been training? What were their powers. Was she brought here to possibly out him? If Spade wasn’t panicking before, he was now. There was now an unknown factor to account for. Could she be reading his mind and was that why she called him a snake?

The single word that escaped Vae’ett’s mouth got Madeline’s attention. She knew the demon had been struggling with memories and feelings that were those of whom she was made from. Spade and Vaedren had always been at odds with one another. Madeline could have excused this as just being a bit of the brutish demon being riled up from with the fusions mind, but she didn’t. Especially when her mind made something quite clear. Euna had been lead to believe that her mother was dead. But Arcadian’s didn’t truly die, or rather there weren’t many ways one could. “Where is her mother by the way? She seems to be under the assumption that she’s dead. We both know that’s not a very easy thing for Arcadian’s to be. And yet you’ve claimed she’s dead as well. I want to know how.” Her burning eyes locked with the demon and a sudden sense of dread overcame him. He had one of the most powerful minds in all of Arcadia, if not the most powerful, but there was something he couldn’t beat. When it came to a battle of wills, his queen would always have him beat. He could not refuse her. A command was a command. It was up to him if he had enough strength to squeeze out another lie.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 25th 2020, 9:17 am

Damn it. Damn it. That didn't make sense. Her eyes. How would he remember her eyes. Her eyes weren't... Was her eyes the same as... No. Too much of this wasn't correct. How was this damn thing so quick lipped to avoid a direct answer. Euna didn't have options. Not now that she was... Well. Calm. She tried to search her memory. For something. Words. A phrase. Anything. All that came back was what she knew. Fragments of Spade and unknown lands and people and that forever lasting hunger for Arcadian flesh.

But then the companion to the Queen spoke. She spoke for the first time since they had arrived. And Euna, who was so unsure of anything anymore. Put their attention back to this strange demon with the familiar scent. Did Euna know that voice? She felt as if she did, but it was unfamiliar. She thought on focusing her attention from Spade to them, but decided that if they gave the demon any inches, he'd slither out of this.

"Something killed her. Odd that. You know. I always guessed it was me. Apparently not, right, I mean, with me it'd make the most sense. Arcadian's consume other Arcadian's for power, so if I had eaten her, it could mean a permanent death. But it wasn't me as you say. Then what? Who was it. And what was her name? Did she share my hair as same my eyes? Was she beautiful. Was she kind. Did she love you. Did she hate me, hate you?" Euna stepped forwards towards Spade. Hoping to barrage him with questions. "I know you're lying. You might not know. But the day I vanished. I did so willingly at first, before I was taken. You see. I woke up. My hunger was gone. I was finally working." She stepped closer, eyes furious. She needed to keep going. He couldn't lie forever.

"But I was disgusted with myself. I didn't know what to do. And then... I saw things when I looked for you. Things that made me more desperate to run then my own disgust. All I need is time to remember. And I will remember. But you could fill it all in. Why don't you. Come on. I'm finally home. So catch me up." Euna mixed the truth with lies as she got into his face. He was just taller then her. She saw nothing of course. But it was true. The day she finally became a person was the day she never saw this land again. But Spade didn't need to know. She just needed to pressure him. Make him squirm. And hold in her urge to lash out at him, it was so obvious from her fingers to her cheeks. Tight and clenched, posed to attack at any moment. It was a wonder the normally emotion controlled demon was so in control.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia November 26th 2020, 4:16 am

Spade was beginning to lose his patients with this whole situation, but it would be unwinnable if he tried to fight back. He had to do a lot of mental gymnastics to get himself out of this and he’d have to do it fast. What would be the easiest way out of the corner he was currently backed into. He could say that Euna’s mother was alive, after all, all he told the girl was that she hadn’t killed her mother. If he did that however, Madeline would want to meet the demon responsible for Euna’s birth and well that presented a list of problems all its own. He could stick with the story that she died, or he could make up a story that was a combination of both and that was what he was going to go with.

The Sly demon would first address his unruly daughter “I understand you are rife with emotion so you misinterpreted what I said earlier, so I shall say it again. You are not responsible for your mothers death, because she is very much alive, or at least she was the last I saw her.”

Madeline was about to question exactly what that meant, but Spade cut her off at the pass. “I say this because the last time I saw Euna’s mother, we had both left Arcadia to search for our dear daughter. We were meant to reconvene here at the castle but she never showed. My duties at the time as acting King prevented my from continuing my search for my beloved or my daughter.” He’d drop to his knees before his daughter, allowing his voice to be filled with as much sorrow and remorse as possible. “Oh my poor child. I’m so sorry for never continuing my search. I’m a terrible parent and don’t deserve any sympathy from you.”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 26th 2020, 10:25 am

Euna could only tilt her head towards the man claiming to be her loving father. He was... peerless. She gave him that. She was in his face and had barraged him with question after question. And he managed to avoid answering almost all of it. But he did answer. Her mother was alive... As he knelled down, she found herself looking at his face. Smooth, filled with grief.

Her mother was alive. She almost wanted to smile at that thought. She would have loved to have known that her mother hunted for her mercilessly. That something had actually loved her. Something she never knew, but still could feel... But Euna wasn't so soft. Not only was that comment a contradiction to what he had said before. That she was dead. She had long decided that no one had cared for her. And she wasn't wrong. No one had cared for the demon before she had met them. The little girl who was lost, was nobody. The woman now. She was all that mattered.

And that woman was angry. Hungry. So desperate to know the truth. TO hear it. "One time." Euna muttered quietly, a silent acceptance. A silent apology to the calmness she had forged over years. To  forgot all that made her a monster. Dropping her spear, the demonic woman slowly lowered herself to her knees before her father, and leaned forwards, taking him into a hug. A surprise much to anyone who hadn't expected it.

"Father." Euna leaned up to what would be his ear. Her voice soft. Deadpan. She held him tighter. She wasn't strong. Not like many an Arcadian. Euna never really explored if she simply had strength that she never sought. But she was still an active fighter. A hunter. So when she held her father. She held him tight. Very tight. Dangerously tight so that he couldn't escape. "You seem to remember me well... I bet you never thought you'd see me again. Let alone see me... Sane. Able to talk. To hold conversation. Really. I had never thought to ever look for you. I was happy to live in exile on the realm of earth. I made a life for myself..." She continued. Her voice steady, but as time passed, raspy, as if she was finding it difficult to talk. Not for emotion no.

It was something else entirely. "While I was chained away. Hidden from the world. My captors died on me. Yet I couldn't escape. I didn't eat for hundreds. Thousands of years. And when I finally did escape. I swore off eating meat. Lately, I haven't been keeping to that promise. But I never meant to break my oath to our kinds flesh... But I ate recently. A creature. It was self defense... This. This will be my choice. And I hope you can convince your Queen to save you. Cause I will make this painful." By now, Spade would have notice his shoulder wet. It wasn't tears, it was saliva.

Euna's teeth were long and sharp. Teeth able to tear apart even the toughest hides this land could bare. She pulled her head back, her mouth open wide as she slammed her mouth into Spade's shoulder, teeth cutting through flesh and muscle. Cracking into bone. Like a snake, the bite was large, and Euna slowly started to tear apart the meat, rip it from the man's body. And she would continue this feast, finding untouched flesh to consume until forcibly removed and even that would end in whatever she was holding onto being ripped apart.

She'd given up on making him talk civilly. She was going to force it the way this started. Like a hungry little demon.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia November 28th 2020, 3:54 am

How unruly of this creature, this thing, to cause such a ruckus in his home. Euna had only ever been a thorn in his side since the day she was created. But she was his creation. He knew her inside and out. No matter how many millennia might have passed and no matter how much she said she changed, Spade knew how she would act, what she would do. She was predictable. So it might have been surprising to her that in this moment, he allowed her to latch onto him like some vile leech. He would even go so far as to let her teeth sink into his flesh, but they would go no further.

Spade would seize the demon with his powerful mind. What was his goal, why did he let it happen? Perhaps he was going to burst out of her arms raving hysterically about how she attacked him. Surly the queen would defend her knight in such a situation. He would think to pry himself free of Euna’s grasp, but something else would happen while he was slowly peeling Euna’s hands away.  

Spade’s body would suddenly jolt as a bright pink glow filled the dimly lit hall. A massive translucent had made of pure energy had emerged from a portal and snatched up Spade. Madeline’s head instantly snapped in the direction of the Vae’ett. Their left arm was missing from slightly above the elbow down. Where a stump would be, instead was a blazing bright ripple of energy. The demon’s face had contorted to a menacing scowl. Perhaps it was from seeing Euna in so much pain, or the fact that out of everyone in the room, Vae’ett could clearly see what Spade was up to. All the time spent with Euna and knowing how much she hated that ravenous part of herself, Vae’ett wouldn’t allow the girl to revert. She wouldn’t let Euna sacrifice all the progress she had made just for a chance to mutilate her father. “You’re better than that. We wont let you become the thing you hate most. Even if these are their thoughts and not mine!”

“What is the meaning of this! Unhand me you filth!” Spade would command. This would be met by an increase in pressure as the massive hand tightened its grip. “Vae’ett!” Madeline would say the demon’s name for the first time. It wasn’t a commanding or worried tone. More like it was one that was questioning the demon’s actions. “He’s a snake Madeline. I know it, and you know it to! No more doubt. No more!” As Vae’ett seemed to call for Madeline to face her own fears and suspicions, a thunderous boom would fill the hall as Spade exploded from the hands grip through the use of his telekinesis.

Being suddenly seized by some lowly demon was the last straw for Spade. He had been putting up with a lot, but to be manhandled by some cur. “Who do you think you are to lay your hands on one such as me. I am a knight of Arcadia!”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 28th 2020, 4:29 am

Blood. It was the first thing she tasted. It was the only thing she got to taste. The moment her teeth had sunken into Spade's shoulder, Euna was unable to dig any deeper. She was stuck. Frozen. It irritated her to no end. She wanted to eat him. TO tear him apart. She was so angry with him... With herself. She couldn't beat him. She had no words to convince him to talk. To admit anything. She just wanted to give up. Give up and be the little monster she always despised. It'd be easier that way.

But then Spade was ripped away by a large hand. And Euna was left stunned, rationality returning to her as her fathers blood drooled down her mouth. In disgust, she spat the blood out, bending over to retch the blood from her body... What did that demon say? What did that demon know?

Euna's eyes shot up when the Queen finally called to her companion from when Euna had met them. Their name. Vae'ett. Euna stared towards them for what felt like the first time. No distraction. No queen. No Spade. Just Vae'ett. And almost like a whisper. Euna knew. "Jett?" The smell. The smell had been her. Euna knew it now. She had refused it before, the idea insane to her. But she had known that smell. She'd have recognized it anywhere. No matter how much of it was diluted by the scent of Arcadia.

Strange. Euna felt... She wasn't... Why. Why was she here... Why did she look like that? It didn't make sense. She was suppose to be fixed. She wasn't... "No... No no... Vaedren. Jett?" The woman called, her voice choked with tears. It wasn't meant to be like this. Why... Why did she have to be ruined. Her eyes found the Queen. She did this. She 'fixed' them. Euna was going to have a fucking word with the woman. She was going to have many words with Jett.

But first. Her rowdy father needed to be corralled. Standing up, she stared up at the Knight. He looked small now. Nothing like what he claimed. Just a demon. "You're nothing but a fake." She growled loudly. Her magic began to surround her like sparks of lightning. She wanted to shock him. To bring him down. She needed her spear but it was too far. She couldn't let him go any further. Like that, the sparks, yellow in nature, started to change. The blue lines and marks that scattered the demons skin began to glow once more as the lightning changed not only color but shape. Sparks became solid blue, heat radiated from the demon as two shapes appeared above the woman's arms. They were arms, hands. Clawed and vicious and shaped by pure energy as they seemed to stem from her body, the arms born from her mid back and matching the movements of her own arms.

Euna looked at them with hesitation, confusion. They were alien and it seemed as if it was drawn from the woman's own body. These two hands, larger then Euna and glowing blue with radiant heat, suddenly lashed towards the demon Spade. Strange they were, it was all she had as she willed to them reach for the demon in the sky, grab him and bring him to the ground.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia November 28th 2020, 5:32 am

A full range of emotions filled the castle hall. From Spade’s not so shocking heel turn, to Euna’s outburst of anger. Club and Vae’ett seemed intent on rushing after the red skinned demon in attempts to stop her. Vae’ett more so. While Club had remembered his little partner in crime and was happy to have her back, he didn’t know Euna like Vae’ett did, or rather no how Vaedren and Jett knew her. They were determined to prevent Euna from slipping up. Thalia felt for Euna, she truly did.

As Euna shot after her father, he’d put up a barrier to protect himself. Euna was strong, but she wasn’t going to lay her hands on the illustrious demon if he had anything to say about it. No sooner did he erect his barrier, the giant glowing hand was back. A portal would materialize to his left and the giant hand would come crashing down on him. This wasn’t done in an attempt to break his barrier down, but rather to get him out of Euna’s path. “Stop it you foolish girl! Don’t let your hate for your father cause you to become what you aren’t!”

Finding himself agreeing with Vae’ett, Club spoke up for the first time in a while. “Euna please calm down!”

With so much happening around the queen, in her home, and with Vae’ett’s words, or rather the words of Vaedren echoing in her mind, her patients had finally worn thin. It was time to face the music. She’d have to one way or another. And with everything that was happening, well she supposed that now was the time. “ENOUGH!” the mighty queens voice would boom throughout the hall like a ferocious roar. A flame of gold and deep red exploded from her body for only a brief moment. It was the first time any of her knights had seen such a sight in all the years they served her.

Despite this display of hidden power, Spade knew he was not going to wheasle his way out of the queens wrath. So he tried to use the force of Vae’ett’s punch to get away but suddenly found himself frozen in place. A warm feeling overcame him and he slowly began to turn in place till he was facing the queen. Her gaze seemed like an inferno even from this distance. “Come here Spade.” she’d say calmly, even though she was anything but.

Even with as powerful a mind as his, there was no denying the queen. And he slowly found himself drifting towards her. His barrier would lower as he got within arms length, and suddenly it was over. He felt her cold metal hand around his throat. How could he have fallen into this mess. Why did that filthy disgusting abomination of a spawn have to arrive here in his home, his domain. All was not lost however, he still had a few cards up his sleeve, when he played them, well that would depend on the events to follow. “You are going to start talking. You know exactly about what.” the queen would say, her voice now commanding and much more rough.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 28th 2020, 8:43 am

Euna was breathing heavily. She didn't bring him down. But apparently it was enough to cause a ruckus that the Queen finally stepped in. It was enough that Spade was finally settled. Controlled. He was in the grasp of the woman who Euna had her own questions for. First... Oh so wonderfully first. Spade was finally going to answer.

First however, she looked to Club. Her teeth were bare, but no longer sharp and eager to eat. No. With this energy that seemed to sprout from Euna, a calmness aroused itself around her. "I'm fine." She said in his direction. Nodding. She was for the most part. Fine.

That calmness was fickle when she looked to the creature calling itself Vae'ett. Euna hid no anger... No. It wasn't anger. Sadness. For what they were. She needed to direct that to someone else. Into something else. Luckily she still had Spade. Giving one more glance to the energy like arms that rested themselves to Euna's shoulder, she pursed her lips and decided that had to be for later. "Never seen that before." She muttered still as she stomped towards the queen and her knight.

"Enough games Spade. You will answer the questions we lay bare. Why does no one know of me. Why didn't you look for me. And what is the truth about whoever my mother is." Euna spat at the man she galled to call father meaningfully. It was enough that she held herself from wanting to bite into his flesh... They were right. She did a lot to not be that thing she once was. She was Euna.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia November 29th 2020, 11:07 am

Madeline had a vice like grip on Spade’s neck, it was a wonder he was able to breath at all. Any struggling was only going to cause him to suffer more. So rather than acting like a cornered rat, he remained calm and collected. He remained silent as Euna began to question him. He would not answer or respond to that thing. No the only way he was going to speak was if the questions came directly from the queen. It was almost like she knew this and chose to punish him. Her grip tightened, “You heard her. Answer the questions.”

Spade let out a huff of angst. She was really going to make him do it, wasn’t she? Still being stubborn, Spade opened his mouth to answer. Or rather, he opened his mouth to say what he wanted to. “I Have been nothi-” before he could finish his sentence, a sharp pain filled him. Almost knowing that he was going to spew some bullshit, a flash of light emitted from the queens hand. She had summoned a weapon, and plunged through the front of Spade’s abdomen. His inky black blood slowly trickled down the blade of Madeline’s katana as it protruded out his back. “I wouldn’t try to test my patients Spade.” she’d say with a stern tone.

“She was created! I…I had her made from some of your sister’s dna and my own.” Madeline’s hand tightened at the mention of her sister. Her breathing became heavy with anger. She was ready to do it. Just a bit more pressure and his neck would snap like a twig, but she had to reign herself in. This was for the girl after all. She couldn’t get her answers from a corpse. “Go on.”

“I was trying to create the perfect successor. One that I could always control. As you can see, it failed miserably.” Spade was feeling pain on both fronts, it was hard to breath with Madeline nearly squeezing the life from him, and now he had a sword buried in his side. He took several much needed breaths before continuing. “It’s just as she says. Upon reaching maturity, she bored her way out of the demon I picked to play her host. She all but devoured every last bit of that demon. Unfortunately Club happened upon the whole mess. After feeding him some sob story, the big oaf fell for, I left the girl in his care while I figured out how to get rid of her.”

Upon hearing the words spew from Spades mouth, every one in the room seemed to grow angry. Clubs giant rocky hand formed a fist. He let out a small growl and took a step forward, but was halted in his tracks by Thalia. The little demon had placed her metal hand in his path. Upon looking down at her, he could see that her face was baring a scowl. It didn’t befit her. Such an otherwise cheery individual. No doubt she was upset learning that Euna was just like her. Not only that, but it seemed like it was the bases for why he hated the little clone so much. She reminded him of his own failure.

Vae’ett on the opposite side of group was doing everything to battle their own thoughts. Vaedren’s hate ran deep for Spade and it was as though he were listening to the conversation himself, cause a swell of rage fulled the fused demon to the brim. She was nearly overtaken with the urge to rip the smug demon apart. But those were not her feelings. Jett and Vaedren knew Euna, she did not. So she bit her tongue quite literally while events unfolded.

No one aside from possibly Euna were as angry as Madeline. Who up on letting Spade finish speaking, twisted her sword sideways and tore it out of the demons body spilling his ichor like blood upon the floor.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 30th 2020, 12:16 am

Euna could only smile as the knight suffered for attempting to weasel himself out. This was it. No more games. None. She and everyone else here would have answers. When he spoke his first seethed words, Euna found herself grow slack. "What did you say?" Euna couldn't find the strength to snarl at his words. They were empty. She didn't have words for what Spade admitted.

He made her. The demon looked between her 'father' and the Queen. The Queens sister? Madeline had a sister... Right. Vaedren mentioned that Spade was suppose to be protecting Madeline's sister... Madeline's sister. The Queens sister. Her mother? No... Yes? A creation. A meld of DNA. Basically a birth.

Euna almost shrank when Spade revealed that she had been right in her wrong. She had eaten the demon that birth her. But that demon wasn't her mother. Just a host. A bag to carry what was meant to be his tool. Her.

She felt sick. Physically. Emotionally. She wasn't meant to be a person. A fucking puppet. A creation. Her magenta eyes found Thalia. A clone... NO. She wasn't a clone. Thalia was a clone. A recreation of someone else. The forgotten Arcadian was something worse. A creation born from two creatures DNA. One of them, she suspected. Didn't know. It felt like rape.

Blood hit the ground. The smell intoxicating as she looked back to Spade. The sword no longer inside him. But that wasn't enough. Euna wanted him to suffer. She wanted to cause that suffering. It was her right. He did this to her. Stepping towards the two, the blue energy like arms along her shoulders shot forwards. A clawed hand grasped a hold and around the knight, hot energy burning his skin, claws, propelled by pure force, digging into his body as she tried to rip him from the Queens grasp. At the same time, her second hand went to the Queen, a fist formed to backhand the Queen away with energy that didn't seem to belong to an Arcadian. The attack on the queen like a fisted bitch slap so that Euna could have Spade to herself as she tried to force him to face her.

"I will rip you apart. Limb by limb. Moment by moment. I will make you suffer and then I will find you when you come back and I will do it again. You're not even worth eating. Just endless suffering!" She screamed at him, her voice echoing into a roar with the final word of suffering. The roar so loud every demon in the castle would hear and suffer it's effects less they could withstand the constant rumblings of thunder striking in their ears. Even outside the roar echoed that of the sky so much one couldn't be sure where Euna began and the natural thunder ended, as if the hate of the world was being directed by the forgotten Arcadian through her voice alone.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia November 30th 2020, 11:08 am

The moment Euna started to move, a sick smile crept onto Spade’s face. This is what he was waiting for. He was hoping his words would illicit this response from the girl. All he had to do now was endure just a little more pain. Almost as if they had seen through Spade’s plan, Thalia and Club rushed after Euna. Club being solid stone was obviously far to slow to grab a hold of the enraged demon. Thalia on the other hand was quick thinking enough to use her demon bone tool to jolt forward after Euna.

For all it was worth, Thalia’s efforts were still in vein as she lacked any real strength to pry Euna off of her father. Whats more, the flailing armor of energy managed to knock Thalia to the ground as it moved to strike Madeline. The queen simply tilted her head out of the way to avoid the wouldbe backhand. That unfortunately meant loosening her grip on Spade however, and despite taking a thrashing from Euna in the form of those strange hands and also her voice, this was the moment he was waiting for. A thin glow enveloped his body for just a moment before a massive and extremely powerful burst of psyonic force would separate Euna and himself.

The red skinned demon, that ill begotten mistake of his, managed to take a small chuck of flesh with her, but it was better than losing more. The expanding force managed to knock Vae’ett and Madeline back just as they attempted to recapture him. And faster than the blink of an eye a blinding light filled the hall and by the time it cleared, Spade was gone. Madeline took a moment to adjust after the flash of light, but she had already known what happened. She slowly rose to her feet, her gaze didn’t meet anyone’s. Instead she quietly strode to where Spade was when he vanished and picked up a dull tiny crystal off the ground.

The queen stared at the small stone in her palm for a moment, before softly clenching her fist around it. It was fair to say no one in the room had seen this coming. Madeline felt on the verge of just exploding with rage. She used every ounce of her strength to keep level headed. “Go find him. Get Diamond and fill her in with all the details.” She finally turned to face the group, Vae’ett still off to her own side. “You are to tell an many as you can that Spade is a traitor and anyone found helping him, will wish they hadn’t.”

Club and Thalia both had words on the tips of their tongues, but could just tell deep down that not immediately following orders was a bad idea. The two instead, just nodded and took off. With them gone, Madeline’s gaze now turned to Euna. If she hadn’t had a shred of compassion or understanding in her body, she’d reduce the girl to ashes. But the sudden outburst of rage was understandable. So for now she was willing to let sleeping dogs lie. She wasn’t even sure what to say in this moment. Belittling the girl would not help, at least not now, but she most certainly was never going to live this moment down.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top