The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_voting_barOn the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

On the run and on the hunt (woof)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: On the run and on the hunt (woof)

Post by Thalia January 31st 2019, 7:06 am

The Arcadian was extremely dense. At least to Thalia. How could she have been mistaken for a clone of her predecessor? She clearly had a very distinct look to her. There was only one other being in all of Arcadian with a metal arm. That’s when it struck the little hunter. Her arm was covered, that had to be it. “Im not a clone of the previous Heart. I’m a clone of the queen. You don’t get out much do you?” The little hunter was also a bit perplexed by the things the other demon was saying. Calling her ‘cutie’, ‘adorable’, and something about wanting to stare at Thalia’s ‘assets’. Thalia then proceeded to roll up her left sleeve, revealing a dazzling golden arm.

The dessert sun glistened off the polished sheen of Thalia’s left arm. “See! Just like the queen. Honestly I don’t get how you couldn’t tell. Every usually can…And they hate me for it. Well everyone except the queen. Oh and Club! And…And there’s Diamond and Johanna to! Huh…Maybe its just Spade who hates me.” the little one rambled on. She’d quickly snap to, her mismatched eyes looking to the red demon before her. An offer had been laid out. The Arcadian had given a little ground.

While again, Thalia didn’t need the Arcadian’s permission to proceed, it was nice knowing that confrontation had been avoided. This put some spring in Thalia’s step. Or rather her hair as she used it to hoist herself into the air. “So then, shall we get going?”

Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2017-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 31st 2019, 7:28 am

Euna stared at the small Arcadian, almost with a dumb founded look. Not Vaedren. No. They didn't clone her after Vaedren... The queen? "Haaaaaaaa. That's funny." Euna laughed, walking ahead of the hair crawling... Weirdness. How'd she deal with all the sand getting in that air? Questions for later. More importantly... Was this girl serious? Euna knew what the Queen looked like. She had collected statue after statue, old and remnant of old cults that worshiped the war Queen.

This pint. Had no semblance to those statues. Figure didn't match, nor did the hair, or the horns. Horns were always a big thing when it came to Arcadian's... At least, Euna is sure they are. She has them, the Queen has them. This girl has them. But clone of the queen? Yea right.

Seeing they had a short distance, and the closer they got to the ruins, the more hesitant Euna felt, she felt the need to distract herself. And luckily, she had a companion to do just that. "If you're a clone of the Queen, I don't get how the Princess can't hate ya. She hates her mother, not that I could blame her. At the very least, just doesn't want anything to do with her, or any of your kind. Girl's got some chops still." Euna said, still not sure this girl was really a clone of the queen. How would that even work? How did you clone a Arcadian... The Queen of Arcadian's anyway. That seemed like some poor work on their creator right there.

"Also, sorry if I don't know one pampered Arcadian ass to the next. Only been awake for the past three hundred years, and on earth during it. You're the fourth Arcadian I've met in my life... And Spade... How is my... I mean. What'd you do to get on his bad side? Last time, he falsely accused Vaedren cause the parasite got on his bad side, the Heart Knight. For 'betraying' his people." Euna finished, wandering if she'd get the answers that'd connect all the dots. Or at least some of them.

But as the two got closer to the ruins, Euna found herself pausing more and more. She kept ahead of the younger Arcadian, keeping a few paces ahead. But when they were in a few feet of the ruins entrance. She'd pause once more. A spear out to signal for Thalia to pause as well, the inky haired demon breathing heavily as she stared into the corpse ridden hallway of her old home. Her prison. Her hatred.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia January 31st 2019, 8:55 am

“What’s so funny! I’m not joking!” Thalia exclaimed as the other Arcadian laughed in response to Thalia’s claims. The little hunter made sure to stay as close to the other demon as possible. Which wasn’t to complicated as they felt the need to stop and chat every couple of steps. “Ooh, well that’s an easy one! Johanna doesn’t hate me, because I’m not Madeline. I was meant to be a clone of her, but I turned out all wrong.” the little hunter hung her head low before picking it right back up.

“Despite, how I turned out, both the queen and Club liked me anyway. Said It was a good thing I turned out wrong. Cause it means I can be me! I’m Unique!” she said with lost more gusto and a smile on her face. “I guess that brings us to your second question. Spade…Well…He’s difficult. He doesn’t like me because he thinks that my creation was dishonorable and a slap to the queen’s face. Despite me not having any say in the matter, that’s all he thinks of when he sees me.”

Thalia’s head once again sank low. She didn’t like Spade. He was rude and mean to her. He acted far above his position, thinking he was still king, even though Madeline was no longer hibernating. If it were not for Thalia’s hair, the tiny demon might have crashed into the other Arcadian. They had stopped once more, this time they were inside the ruins. Very little light trickled in through cracks in the buildings stone facade. It was just enough light to illuminate the tomb that these ruins truly were.

Peaking out from behind the red Arcadian, Thalia noticed mounds of bones lining the walls of the hallway. The way they were just thrown about. It went against what Thalia that this place was. It wasn’t a tomb. It was a den. Was the demon she was looking for, actually here?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 31st 2019, 12:04 pm

Euna paused. Stock still. All these bones. They brought back memories. Most were old and rotten and cracked, aged with time and sand, countless years, thousands of years of being left under a mountain of sand. But... But...

She could smell meat. Rotten and fresh. Something had been eating here. Recently. And that... That pissed her off. Yet her anger was mellowed out by the atmosphere of this ruin. Her hell. "If your demon is here. I know exactly where he'd have his main resting place... There is only one room in this horrible place. The cell." She state, staring down the hall that led to the deeper part of the ruins. She could feel her fingers tightening around the pole of her spear so much that they began to tremble. She needed... To talk.

"By the way... If you are. A clone of that Queen of yours. Then yea. You look nothing like her. I've seen her statues. And that's awesome. Who fucking cares if you're a clone of the queen, screw her. You are Thalia of Arcadia. And... Apparently the new Heart.. I'm quite sure you're going to have to take that up with Vaedren... And I..." Taking a deep breath, Euna stepped forwards and then stepped back, only to then step forwards again, getting into a battle ready stance as she progressed deeper into the ruins, ignoring the sweat that was building along her forehead. She was just hot. She lied to herself. Just hot.

"I am Euna Paw. And this... My prison can go screw itself."

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 1st 2019, 4:47 am

The way this other Arcadian seemed to react to these ruins gave Thalia a bit of insight. They obviously had some sort of connection to the place. But it wasn’t just the building, it was its contents as well. All these bones. At first Thalia believed them to be ancient. But as the two demon’s moved further in, The faintest smell of fresh blood filled the air. Moving her gaze downward, Thalia could now see that some of these bones still had bits of flesh still attached. The monster she was looking for was here. Several strands of her hair tightened around the fragmented bone they were still holding. She’d be ready to act at a moments notice.

Thalia had thought it was pretty obvious by the fact she had stated she was a failed clone, that she’d look nothing like Madeline. They shared very few similarities. Their hair was the same color, though obviously styled different. Their skin tone was also the same, but Thalia sported an extra marking on her lower lip that Madeline did not. Likewise, the queen of Arcadian had a tattoo or marking of some kind that wrapped around her right bicep. Thalia possessed no such marking. The true and only way to tell that Thalia and Madeline were related was the metal arm. No other demons in Arcadia had this feature. Strangely enough, Johanna had a metal arm to, but hers was silver and was on her right.

Still, the little hunter nodded at the red woman’s odd sort of acceptance of her. Afterwards, Thalia smiled as the other demon finally opened up and stated their name for the first time. It wasn’t just their name they dropped however. It was also their connection to this place. *Her Prison?* The tiny demon thought, letting a frown appear on her face. “That’s awful! Who would do such a thing! I wish I’d knew. I’d give them a piece of my mind. Throw them in the damn heart of Arcadia….see how they like it!” She sounded genuine. She was open minded when it came to people and was never one to quickly judge. But if she ever found out that a person had been mistreated by another, then lord help the abuser.

“Do…Do you think they’re still alive? The people who trapped you here?….Sorry, it’s personal I get it. I should be more considerate.”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 1st 2019, 5:19 am

"Still alive? Heh." Pausing for a moment to wave her spear along to the remains of those long dead, the ancient, the ones still in armor and clothes. To the walls that were lined with runes, old and no longer containing the power they once had. "The humans that kept me fed and contained died a thousand or so years ago. I suspect raiders. Maybe, or trapped under a tomb of sand, these ruins shift between being revealed and being a hill of sand every hundred of years. I suspect whoever first put me here had his followers my wardens. But when humanity came about, well. A cult is as good as any demon with my case. Perhaps whoever it was that first found me when.. Perhaps they still live." Euna explained, not exactly sure why she was talking about her past, what she suspected of it. Maybe it was the fact she needed to talk to... To even think in this place. Each step was a struggle a battle that she was losing and if she didn't talk, then she'd soon fall...

And maybe it was nice to know someone cared. As this young little hunter showed. "Doesn't even matter. I don't know how old you are, but I've been here since soon after Spade became the King of Arcadia. I guess I wasn't important enough to find, just a monster that went missing, good riddance... His daughter... AND I... I wasn't important enough to find..." Euna stopped, her voice threateningly high, anger and grief overflowed in her head and she... She made it this far. She could make it there. "No... I escaped three hundred years ago instead. And until recently. I didn't even know Arcadian's came to this earth anymore. Joe. Fluff-ball. Heart and now you have shown me otherwise." Ignoring the choke in her voice, the tears that threatened to to escape and slide down her cheek, the demoness continued forward.

They were getting close. Turning a corner, they'd find a corpse, unlike the rest. Not fresh, not ancient. His clothes told tale that he was in the middle, closer to the fresh corpses but clearly of Egyptian culture, early 1700's, only, one could see that the way he was torn apart like, mauled by an animal. "I always regretted this... He didn't deserve to die... But I was hungry. You try going hundreds, maybe a thousand years without food."

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 1st 2019, 7:54 am

Well that sucked, they were all dead. The ones who took advantage of this Arcadian. Thalia had no idea what Euna might have suffered while imprisoned here, but the fact that the ones responsible just died, well that didn’t sit right with her. They got off easy. Euna seemed to open up a little more with each step. It seemed to be a copping mechanism for her. This place held unpleasant memories. Which begged the question why she was even here. But that would have to wait, as Thalia’s brain was now rocked by new information. “Spade had a daughter! You! I didn’t think it was even possible for him to even show affection for anyone other than maybe the Queen.”

Thalia blurted out, unable to keep her mouth shut. Somehow Thalia found a way to hate him even more. Why he wasn’t imprisoned in the heart was beyond her. But Madeline kept him around for some reason. And who was Thalia to raise a stink about it? Club and Diamond certainly didn’t seem to care. The normally chipper and kind Arcadian found her hands tightening into fists. Was this it. Was this what finally gave her the courage to stand up to the pompous knight? Only time would tell. For now, the little demon hunter had a job to do.

“Y…You know…If, If Madeline knew you were missing she might have done something about it. Im sure she didn’t know. It would be just like Spade to withhold information. The damn snake!” she spat. Try as she might, Thalia was angry. She tried to calm herself down, by talking about home. “I’d say we frequent Earth quite often. There are a lot of Arcadian’s after all. Some of them find life on Earth more relaxing and peaceful. A lot of what made Arcadian’s monsters….well that’s all but disappeared.”

The little knight then stopped speaking as they approached a corpse. Euna stopped to explain that it was her doing. Judging by the clothes it wasn’t a recent kill. *She…She ate it?* she thought to herself in surprise. She was quick to lift the mood so to speak by offering a replay to the red demon’s claim. “I uh…I actually don’t need to eat. Clone of the queen and all that. I still like food though!” she said with a gleeful smile.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 1st 2019, 10:47 am

"I don't think I need to eat ether... I just... Can't help it. I feel hungry. Thankfully. During the years I was able to hold back. Focus on greens. They're not the same. Nothing is the same as... Mmm." Euna said, trying not to focus on the words of the young Arcadian. On this damn prison. Did her father not care at all after she left? Did he suppose that if she was gone, at least he didn't have to deal with a runt that just tried to eat him every single time he saw her.

She had no memories of him. Didn't even know what he looked like. She knew her hunger would have caused her to try and bite him every time the two could have met... And considering her teeth.

"Daughter of Spade as well. Remember. Call me a Knightness. The Joker of the knights. I wouldn't be important enough for your Queen in the end. If I was. Then maybe I wouldn't have spent thousands of years... H... Here." Euna stuttered. Having stopped outside the second door of these ruins. The first being the entrance.

In the singular room inside these ruins, it could be seen that something had taken nest here, but it was a large room, a dark room. With an angered sigh, Euna aimed her spear to old and worn torches, a bolt of lighting firing from her spear as it passed each one, lighting the room.

Bones lay still, and most strangely, several broken chains, all connected to the walls, at least three for each, all leading to the center. Euna slowly made way to that center, the stone floor, covered in runes, had intricate, unique ones that circled the center of the room, and with a sigh, Euna knelt down and picked up some worn and torn bandages, that crumbled apart from age, broken and similarly old rope, all signs of keeping someone here... Keeping her here. Still, unable to move.

"I think... I think they thought I'd grow strong or something... So every limb... My neck. Chained. My body, constricted with these bandages... The ropes for extra measure. I lived in darkness. I grew up here... Fed like a pet. Ignored. And when they finally stopped... Alone. For so... So long. I hung here, starved and scared and... Angry. Till some explorer found me... And when I smelled him... The chains, the clothe and ropes. All old and deteriorated... Broke so easily. I chased him down the hall... And I tore him apart. I ate... So... Much of him." Euna explained. Almost thankful she had someone to talk too. Thankful she finally had someone to tell. To...

Euna wiped at her eyes with her forearm, her lower lip quivered. "Why... Why couldn't they find me... My own father... Why did I suffer this... For so long. WHY!" Euna yelled out, stabbing her spear into the ground, cracking apart the circle of runes that had surrounded her for her life here, her quiet sobs the only sound in this hell of hers.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 1st 2019, 11:12 am

This was definitely not a pleasant trip down memory lane that the two demons were taking. Every step seemed to just pile up on top of Euna. Wearing her down with each step, much like the harsh desert had done to these ruins. “that’s not true! Madeline most certainly would have tried to look for you. Or she would have sent one of us. Seriously, your father is a piece of work!” Thalia proclaimed. She knew the queen to well. If there was a missing Arcadian, especially one that was a child of a knight, she would have searched for them. Surely.

All the notions and history pointed to Madeline being some cruel and all powerful Goddess. But In the time that Thalia had known her, She was nothing like the stories Club and Diamond used to tell. Madeline was quite the opposite in fact. “Maybe it’s because she’s a mother now. Or a side effect of her hibernation, but Madeline is nothing like the stories. I’m certain of it.” Thalia said as they came to yet another pause in their journey. This time they were outside a room. Euna entered cautiously. As Thalia followed behind her, she noticed something. The sand in the room was displaced in an odd manner. This was not the cause of some earthquake or wind leaking through the cracks. Something had been lying here.

This was no doubt the monster Thalia was after. But it was nowhere to be seen. Which meant either she was too late, or it was out hunting. Now was not the time to be having a sentimental moment, but after hearing everything Euna had to say, Thalia couldn’t help herself. Slowly approaching Euna from the side, Thalia lowered herself down on her knees. A large bundle of hair wrapped itself around the distraught Arcadian. She wouldn’t say anything. There wasn’t much to say. Or at least Thalia couldn’t find the right words. All she knew was that when this day was done, she’d drag Euna back to Arcadia if she had to. Spade was going to answer for this…one way or another.

As the tiny demon say beside Euna, a small strand of hair began to reach out. An attempt to wipe away a stray tear, but it came to a sudden stop as growling began to echo through the stone hallways. The demon was back. Raising to her feet in a split second Thalia was ready to strike. The hunter in her, preparing for whatever was coming down the hall. Her eyes narrowed, she couldn’t take out her anger on Spade, at least not yet. So instead she’d focus it on her target.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 1st 2019, 11:28 am

Euna didn't have the strength to shrug away the smaller Arcadian. Didn't have the want. She just wanted to sit here. At least. She had wanted too. But like Thalia, when the growl of the Arcadian echoed though the ruins. Obviously aware that it's new home had been invaded. Something... Something snapped inside Euna. This place. It was being infested. Something was here. And she didn't like it. As much as she hated this place.

The reason she had come here, was because she needed to think. Thalia was unexpected, but a welcomed addition to her journey. This demon. It was not. Only, Euna wasn't going to sit here and wait for it to come. Letting off a low growl, her lips reared over her gums as her teeth sharpened and changed, leaving her with a mouth of shark like teeth.

Standing, her growl became louder as she ripped the spear from the ground and turned to the doorway. For the second time in her life, she was going to go out that door with the intent to kill. "It's Dead!" She rasped, before charging out the door and into the hall.

She continued forward, steps heavy, mind lull. She wanted to kill this intruder. To shred them, to make them nothing and then consume all that was left, and as she turned into the second hall, her eyes laid on it. Beastly in nature, the Arcadian looked more like a werewolf then anything else, besides the armor like bone of an Arcadian. Two beasts in a hall. The thought almost made Euna smile. "You! I'm going to tear you apart!" Euna barked at the demon, sharp teeth in full view as she slowly began to walk towards the Arcadian. Slowly... She could do this..  Here.. She could do this.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 2nd 2019, 2:41 am

Thalia let out a gasp as Euna shot past her. She really should have restrained the agitated demon when she had the chance. Now things were going to be more complicated. An ominous howl reverberated of the worn stone walls as the beastly demon came into view of Euna. Blood splattered all over its white armor like skin. No doubt from a fresh kill. Patches of jet black fur poked out in certain places where the armor was thinnest or where many of it’s joints were. It to, was coated in blood, making it darker than usual and mangy to boot. This thing was incredibly feral.

As Euna began to approach the beast, it began to inhale. Its upper body seemed to expand and inflate as it drew in an abnormally large amount of air. Letting out another howl, a blizzard would explode from its mouth. A powerful gust of freezing wind filled the hallway. The immediate surrounding areas around the wolf like creature began to freeze over with thin layers of frost. As the icy blast of wind hit Thalia, she tried to shield her body with her hair. Not exactly the best idea as the cold atmosphere began to do work on the long crimson strands. They reacted much slower than normal to Thalia’s thoughts.

This was going to be one of those hunts. One where not every part of the little demon’s arsenal was usable. It wasn’t the first, and wouldn’t be the last, but it certainly annoyed Thalia. A small hollow sounding tap would catch Thalia’s attention, causing her to turn away from the two Arcadian’s for just a moment. In their current brittle state, Thalia’s hair was unable to hold on to the bone fragment anymore. In the moment that she reached down to pick up the bone, the werewolf demon would attack Euna.

Using the arctic blast as a cover, the beast lowered on to all fours and accelerated towards the red skinned demon. Each step, the beast drove it’s claws into the stone ground for more traction. Once it was close enough, the feral demon would lunge forward, maw gaping wide open as it attempted to bite down on Euna’s neck.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 2nd 2019, 2:56 am

"Fecker!" Euna complained as she stepped back, shivering with cold. Of all the times she had to wear a bloody skirt. Letting out a frosty breath and internally cursing at her inability to use her magic now, Euna let out her own little growl as she put her focus back on the werewolf Arcadian.

Without her magic thanks to the cold, she wouldn't be as effective as she'd want to be. But that didn't mean the demoness was useless, and the charging beast of a feral demon coming at her only made her more angry. Rushing at the beast as it made it's charge, Euna gave it a piece of her. More so, she practically shoved her arm and spear into the gaping maw coming down on her to take the brunt of the bite, teeth digging at her skin and armor, the pole of the spear horizontal in the feral's mouth and arm disgustingly warm and wet.

If it tore her skin, she could heal, but most importantly, being this close, Euna opened her own maw and used their closeness to lunge down at the demons shoulder her free hand grasping for any fur so that she could get a better grip, her teeth cutting though the tough armored skin and fur with almost crazy ease as she dug her teeth deeper into the Arcadian, twisting and tearing at the meat that hid under the armor. Where she would heal from it's bite. It would not.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 2nd 2019, 4:06 am

The demon’s jaw clamped tightly down on Euna’s arm. It didn’t care that it didn’t hit the mark, flesh was flesh. And this flesh tasted delicious to the feral demon. With it’s fangs buried deep in the red skinned demon’s arm, the wolf began shaking it’s head back and forth, trying to tear the flesh clean off the bone. It was so intent on eating and killing, it failed to realize that Euna had gotten a hold of it, at least by the fur. It certainly noticed when the woman’s razor sharp teeth pierced it’s shoulder muscles.

The beast was relentless in it’s quest to tear away it’s meaty prize. It bore the pain brought on by Euna’s bite. Even as its inky black blood leaked all over the floor. The pain only served to infuriate the beast more. It didn’t want to let go of its meal. It wouldn’t have much of a choice as a blur of red appear of to it’s side. No sooner did the blue appear, Thalia shouted out. “Euna let go!” followed by that was an extremely loud bang. A large steel hammer head crashed into the side of the werewolf’s face with a sickening thud.

The large monster would be toppled over by the sudden surprise attack. Thalia wasted little time in raising the weapon up and prying the hammer back, allowing two brass cylinders to fall into the sand at her feet. Reaching down to her belt, Thalia drew another two brass cylinders and loaded them into the back of the open hammer. She quickly glanced down to Euna. “MOVE!”

After receiving a heavy blow to the side of the head, the wolf like Arcadian scrambled to get to it’s feet. Not allowing itself to remain down for long.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 2nd 2019, 4:20 am

Euna was mixed. She felt the pain of her skin, durable, but perhaps not as much as it should be, being cut, it's teeth slowly sinking into muscle and bone. The spear did little to stop that, to slow it down by stopping it's jaw from completely chomping down on her arm. Still, she'd have liked to let go.

But the taste, the blood that filled her mouth, the meat on her tongue... She hadn't had a proper taste of Arcadian... In so... So long. She felt... Pure. Right. A beast eating a beast that was eating the beast eating it. Was there any other thing in life so... Great.

She barely heard Thalia the first time, as the two were rocked to the floor, a moment of confusion brought back her senses and she glanced to the younger Arcadian, watching her as she loaded up her hammer for another swing, telling Euna to move. But this feral was already getting up, muscles moving under Euna as she clung to it told her that this thing wasn't planning on staying down or being an easy target.

Pulling a chunk of meat from the feral's shoulder, Euna swallowed and before losing herself in the lust of hunger, growled out a few words as she took her slowly healing arm that had escaped the maw of the feral when they fell, and aimed the spear for the beasts leg. "Just hit it!" She yelled out as she brought the spear down, hoping to pin the Arcadian to the ground, before letting go of her weapon so that she could lunge higher at the beast, her teeth sinking into the back of the demons neck as she did her best to... Keep it still? Eat it? Eat it... She wanted to eat...

She wanted to eat everything here.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 3rd 2019, 10:16 am

When the beast had finally risen to its feet, Thalia immediately noticed something. It was bigger. The hulking beat now took up most of the corridor. It even had to slightly hunch over to fit in the now cramped hallway. Thalia was going to need more of her arsenal to bring this monster down. What aggravated her was Euna’s interference. Every move Thalia made, she had to be conscious of where the female Arcadian was. Didn’t want to end up hurting her for no reason. But Euna was acting like a rabid dog, much like the werewolf.

The monster didn’t even seem fazed by the chunk of flesh missing from his shoulder. It continued to growl and advance on Thalia up until Euna lodged her spear in its leg. The best would flinch for a moment, let out an angry roar then rip the weapon right out of its leg. Every bit of damaged the demon seemed to take, only enraged it further. And the more enraged it got, the bigger it got. It also got hotter. As the heat built up within the monstrous demon, its white armor began to glow a slight reddish color, much like molten steel. The armor platting even took on a similar texture and pattern to muscle fibers.

Steam began to fill the hallway as the monster grew. Euna dangling from its neck like a piece of jewelry. It began to draw in breath, much like it had when it unleashed the wintery blast earlier. As its body swelled, it pushed against the stone walls pushed them and causing them to crack under the pressure. Thalia was not going to wait to find out just how strong this howl was going to be. She needed to move and fast. Gripping the fractured bone tightly with her metal hand, the little demon blinked forward several times. Using the momentum, Thalia would slide between it’s legs. As she passed through she’d swing her hammer at the same leg Euna had impaled. The thunderous boom would fill the hallway once more.

The hammer head would connect with the side of the beasts knee. Causing it to stagger and lose all the breath it had tried to inhale. While this was a good sign, it was also a bad one. The damage caused by Thalia’s attack forced the creature to increase in size once more. Several of the ruins’ old stone blocks began to tumble to the ground. “We have to lead it outside!”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 3rd 2019, 10:28 am

As it turned out, trying to eat the thing was gonna be more trouble then it was worth. She could get her teeth in, but she couldn't apply the biting force needed to rip more off the demon when it grew. So big that she was just dangling off the thing.

Eventually, she relinquished, letting go of the beast and falling to the ground, landing on her feet with bloody teeth bared. She wanted to go again, to find something more easier to tear though, to consume. But...

The small hunter's voice broke though Euna's haze. Not entirely, as Euna glared angrily at Thalia, who told her that they had to lead the feral arcadian outside. Glancing about, Euna realized that the bigger this thing became, the more her hell shook... It was breaking... Her... That was what she needed to realize that Thalia had a point. They couldn't fight it here, not if they were stuck under rubble, and the bigger it got, the more chance it had to easily tear them apart. Something she wasn't looking forward to doing.

Grasping onto her spear, Euna let out an angry growl as she turned from the recovering beast and began to run for the exit. While Thalia seemed to have some way of teleporting, Euna knew she needed to be faster. Thankfully, when the beast had warmed itself up considerably, Euna, who was atop it, warmed up with it, and she could feel her magic lance though her weapon. When the entrance was in sight, Euna would charge her weapon and throw it, sound breaking like a cracking whip as she suddenly appeared outside, spear in hand as if she just caught it, before backing up to prepare for the beast when it made it's own escape. "Thalia... If I try to bite you at some point... I do apologize. You just smell really good." Euna rasped, eyes narrowed as she did her best to focus on the foe coming for them.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top