The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_voting_barSome People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 Empty Re: Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss

Post by Bliss April 20th 2017, 2:18 am

"Bring her to the pier. She can be dangerous. Don't underestimate her. Ever." The phone call ended. The car began to move closer to the pier.

Bliss reached out to try and touch the wall of the cage. A spark shot her back, furrowing her brow and bringing her to a stand. "You can't keep this cage up forever you know?" With her back against the wall, Bliss took her head back to listen in to the ringing. Enough of the buzz sounded electric to dissuade her plan of blowing out the back of the wall. "So, you've got your little plan put together. Great. Want to let me in on it?"

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 Empty Re: Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss

Post by Logic April 20th 2017, 2:31 am

Reached down to pocket the phone, glancing over towards Bliss. " There's no plan, I turn you in. Get my friends back, and we can go back to enjoying our vacation before all this craziness happened."  He began to fasten his belt and other parts of his clothing, even adjusting his jacket.

"Just need to take you to this peer for the trade." Walking over he placed his hand over towards the light switch of the room. "I'm stronger than you think."
Logic
Logic

Quote : "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
-Professor Matheus

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2017-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 20th 2017, 2:46 am

"There's still the plan of me letting that happen." This plan did not rest well with Bliss. If he turned her over, her escape would not come with a guarantee, nor did it look like this man particularly cared about her safety or escape. "You can't just hand me over to a cult wanting to do some crazy stuff. That's enabling. You're an enabler."

Bliss still did not know where her team ran off. It seemed as though this guy really did mean what he said when he told her he did not take them. Maybe starting a confrontation did not need to happen, but it did, and Bliss did not want to have to deal with the consequences if it meant all of her plans of subtlety would get flushed down the drain.

"So, there's no plan. You're just going to take me there, in an electric cage, and the cult is going to be fine with everything. You're sure they'll just put me on a boat back to California."
Bliss placed her hands on the bars again. Mistake. "Those cult people are either going to try to sacrifice me now, or keep me around and do it later. Either way, you don't sacrifice for the fun of it. There's something on the other side."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic April 20th 2017, 3:29 am

Kenny kept the phone in his pocket as he walked up to the electrical cage. "Well that doesn't sound like my problem, you attacked me remember." Walking over her gazed out of the window, he wasn't giving this as much thought but one goal stayed with him. Getting his friends fee, and if so getting the heck out of France. He was positive they could find something more fun back at home. But for some reason he felt a pit at the bottom of his stomach, was it guilt? Or maybe just indegestion. Whatever the filling was he placed it deep within him, blocking it with the thought of rescuing his friends.

"So yeah, I plan on taking you back there. Whatever issue you guys have i'll leave yall to handle it yourselves. My friends are what matter to me. Whatever you did to make them mad is something you need to fix on your own. Getting us involved won't do anything." He tugged on his cap.
Logic
Logic

-Professor Matheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 20th 2017, 10:41 pm

The cackle of the electricity sparked next to Bliss' face. "Okay, you want your friend back great. Also, I'm pretty sure you attacked me first, but we can bury that hatchet." Her attempts to release herself failed, but that did not mean she could not. It just meant she could not at this moment.

"Just how bad of a position are you going to hand me over in? Am, I just going to be in this dumb little cage? Because, this sucks, and the only good thing about it, it that it isn't as bad as it could be."
Bliss did not like the cage. She hated the cackle. She hated the confinement. Nothing about this appealed to her senses, but most of all, she did not like not knowing about the mystery of her crew or having her life in the hands of a teenager.

Bliss had one final, weird appeal. "If I score you pot, will you let me go?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic April 20th 2017, 11:46 pm

Kenny tapped his foot before adjusting his hat once more. "Nah, I got a better way to transport you there." Fixing his collar he took a couple more steps towards the cage. She did however say one thing that managed to anger him. "Just because i'm black doesn't mean I smoke. We stay away from that kind of stuff. All of us." He glanced towards the window. "There's no telling whether or not if they will allow me to get my friends back even if i do hand you over. So I should recharge just in case."

He walked over and placed his right hand on the light switch, the room's lights began to flicker violently. If Bliss paid close enough attention, she would notice the streaks of electricity flowing up his arm and vanishing into his body in a continuous stream. A smile making its way on his face. "Perfectttt."

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 XlfsRoN

He could feel his energy regenerating uplifting, the scars he obtained from the ice attacks began to heal. Smoothing out the cuts that remained. If not stopped he would simply go about draining the whole ship of energy if he had to.
Logic
Logic

-Professor Matheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 21st 2017, 12:17 am

"First, of all, I meant you're like sixteen and sixteen year olds want pot. You thinking I meant black people makes you racist. You. Only you. You're the racist." Nothing else Bliss said held any weight. Also, the first thing she said did not carry much weight either. She took notice of Kenny stealing electricity she paid for. Electric thieves always had a weakness when it came to paying for things, so in theory, Bliss beat herself by giving him an allotment of electricity. Bliss kept that to herself. "Alright, dick, let's go turn me over to a cult that will one day destroy the world. I hope you're happy."

At the pier, the car containing Kenny's friends remained parked, but did fail to hold the noticeable exception of Sophia. Along with the number of cultists used to pull the trap on what was assumed to be Bliss' accomplices. Once they received Bliss, Vivica would turn the two young men over, and also reach for one more thing. "We thank you for giving us Bliss. We might work with you in the future, now if you follow these directions, you'll find your other friend. She's just fine right now."

The coordinates would lead to Sophia, still bound and gagged with duct tape in the back of the boutique, surrounded by all the clothing and accessories she previously purchased. Once a text message ran across Marjeane's phone, she would take her cue to leave patting Sophia on the head as she made her exit. "Bonjour little one. Remind your friend to stay out of our way."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic April 21st 2017, 1:03 am

Kenny continued to feed off the electricity provided from the ship, until the point where he almost drained it dry. However he didn't drain it all do to his own personal preference, but he did absorb more than he should have. Traces of electricity being given off with his clothes, he was rejuvenated. "I may have over did it a bit. But this feels great. Pointing his right hand towards Bliss. "Now let's get going. Also i'm only 15 and I take it as i see it."

An electrical surge flew towards Bliss aiming to envelop her in a bright electrical light but to provide no further harm. "Alright so which way?" His left hand pointed towards his trash can lid that was laying on the ground by the exit. Magnetizing it once more to the point of flight he stepped on it. The two leaving the ship in the middle of the water as he would begin to follow Bliss direction to the T.

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  - Page 2 VMdu66Z
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following Bliss's directions, Kenny slowly began to arrive on the pier. Slowly stepping off the trashcan lid. One thing Bliss said did manage to haunt his mind. When she stated that the cult will one day destroy the world, would giving Bliss over to them really cause that? He was beginning to doubt himself and even wonder. So he did something instead, letting her out of the electrical field he lightly pushed her on the back. "Hurry up, get going. Come on guys let's get outta here!" Secretly, he placed one of Mitchel's tracker, a tiny bug spider. Underneath the surang warp of her swim suit, it slowly began to crawl onto the back of her shirt and hide in the back of the collar, depending on how Bliss sat down or move, it would scamper to another section to avoid getting destroyed. He didn't like the idea of giving her over, but getting his friends back were was just as important.

Pushing her towards them, he took a good look at his friends captures. Watching Mitchel and Derick getting handed over. Mitchel took hold of the directions and walked over. Both of them getting enveloped into harmless electricity and lifted into the air. The group turning to fly off towards Sophia direction, following the directions that were given by Mitchel. They didn't really speak that much as the experience was a lot to take in.

Logic
Logic

-Professor Matheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 21st 2017, 2:02 am

Once again, Bliss would jet off to somewhere she did not want to go, to somewhere she planned on going, all culminating in the finale of something she did not want to happen. "I hope you came up with something on the way over. I"ll back you up once your friends are free. And, seriously, I know you don't think none of your crew smokes, but we can smoke when we're done. I'm coo. I won't-"

Kenny shoved Bliss forward after getting his part of the deal. Or, at least half of his part. Two cultists stepped forward to grab Bliss, forcing her into a limousine. "We left a phone with your friend. If you ever need a new job, contact us. If we're ever in the need of a new agent, we'll let you know about the job." Vivica walked back to her vehicle, walking past a veiled woman sitting in the back of the limo, purple swirls blotting the veil with a sinister smile sitting underneath.

Marjeane left Sophia alone with her purchased goods. Smirking as she finished wrapping her to a pole just to make sure the plan did not become compromised. With three metas coming her way, she did not want to risk any problems. The orders told her to give back the girl, so she did, she even left a bright bow with the rest of the red ribbon Marjeane used to tie Sophia to the pole with.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic April 22nd 2017, 3:20 am

Color Code:
Kenny D. (E.Motive)
Sophia(Mezzy)
Derick
Mitchel

Mitchel was holding onto the directions as he seemed they were growing near. The clouds that covered the sky gave them a perfect way to hide from passing eyes. "It says she's in the back of this..beauty shop or something. Makes sense they would catch her there. " He sighed, and glanced up towards Kenny. Who looked like he was in no mood for humor, which was a first. He did have a lot on his mind, so it made sense.

"Everything okay Kenny?" He glanced up towards him. Kenny kept his gaze forward as he continued to soar forward. "Yeah, it's just something that girl said earlier that's still on my mind." "You mean that Bliss girl? He nods. "Yeah she mentioned how those people we gave her over too would end up taking over the world. I'm not sure whether or not to believe it or not but something tells me things are about to go for the worst."

"She could just be saying that so you wouldn't turn her over. I say good riddance. Less problems for us right?" Kenny kept his gaze forward while they slowly began to descend into the alleyway behind the store. Slowly walking out into the street and turning in. Walking towards the back and seeing Sophia who was tied up to a pole. "Sophia..sophia..sopha." She didn't answer, a look of worry appearing on each of their faces as Kenny generated a tiny volt of electricity to the tip of his right index finger. Sending a tiny shock to her face. Her hair jolted as she jumped slightly. Blinking a couple of times before she recognized the trio. Mitchel gave off a huge sigh of relief before walking behind and slowly beginning to untie her.

It was like unleashing a giant ball of fury, once released, she released the tap around her mouth herself. Not even flinching when she did so. "What took you guys so long!? I coulda been dead or something..ohhhhh you lucky my clothes are still here. " She turned and look at her bags, then turning toward Kenny. "What's wrong Mr.Cool. Didn't have fun?" He looked towards her before turning towards the door. "What's his deal? He turned back towards the group. "I'll fill you guys in on the way. We have something we have to do first before we try and leave this place. They all nodded, Mitchel and Derick getting enveloped in electrical energy and lifted with Kenny's assistance. While Sophia slowly arose from the ground, surrounded by a purple aura. "We are going to go save Bliss." His eyesight gazing off into the distance as the other group held a look of surprise. Sophia was even more confused due to her not knowing who Bliss was in the first place. "I placed one of your spider tracers on her Mitchel, lead us to her." He was almost hesitant to do so, but he knew Kenny was serious and indeed had his reasons.

So he pulled out his phone and slowly began to track it, giving directions.
Logic
Logic

-Professor Matheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 24th 2017, 10:10 pm

The sewers beneath the city paved out into a subterranean alcove. All trace of light shown from illuminated lanterns placed around the chamber, shining a beam of light towards a hollow opening in the middle of the forty foot room. Sea air rose from the opening, gifting the room an aroma other than still air. Purple markings ran the course of the room, slowly rising with each footstep coming closer.

Purple swirls of energy hid beneath a veiled appearance. With every breath the woman exhaled, a dark hue seeped into the markings along the ground. "The time has come. I can feel it." She reached down, pressed her finger into the loose dirt, and began to circle her finger. Slowly more momentum picked up, igniting the markings in the ground into a darkness so black it almost looked to block out light. The markings rose. Then fell. "Not yet. Something is not right."

"Try unplugging it, then plugging it back in." Bliss rested against the stake the cultist tied her to with her hands firmly tied behind her back. A circled rune was drawn around her, keeping her powers nullified. "Always does the trick."

The woman turned back to Bliss with no emotion. She snapped her fingers. A man in black stepped forward with a rag and tied it tightly around Bliss' mouth. "You will do your work soon enough." She stepped forward, grabbing a piece of Bliss' sarong about her hip. She pulled just enough to give her a grip on Bliss' hip bone, shooting a deep pain in Bliss' side. A small sound bounced off the ground. "What's this?" The tracking bug floated up to the Veiled Woman. "Friends coming for you? I should get ready."

Bliss watched as the markings turned into hard energy, shooting out through the room, and encasing cultists. Vivica and Marjeane both skittered out of the room, escaping the rampage of the tendrils. Once encased, the shells began pulsing with a deep lavender tint. Slowly they grew in size, forcing growth in the cultists as well. Creatures of stone broke forth from the cases, shambling to their feet with blackness in their eyes. "It's time to sacrifice a pure soul to the darkness. I guess we'll settle for you Bliss."

"Uck Ew."

Vivca turned to try and face Marjeane, but found a piece of wood impact across her face.

"Booyah! Take that!" Abby dropped the driftwood to the ground, proud of her infiltration skills next to the infiltration Tori did by wrapping Marjeane to a rock with kelp.

"Let's try to stay a little more quiet while sneaking around down here. They've got Bliss." Tori crept up to the side of the cave, but her stealth turned to sudden shock when a rock like hand accosted her forearm, throwing her across the room.

Tori hit the side of the wall and rolled to the ground. Five of the rock monsters began closing in on her. Water surged forth from the opening, giving Tori a quick advantage to knock one of the creatures back. It did little to placate the others.

Abby moved closer to Bliss, hoping to free their boss to assist in joining the fight. Her invisibility stayed strong until she crossed the rune around Bliss, tapping her powers and bringing her to light. A tendril shot out into her gut, throwing her back against the wall.

"I knew someone would come. Maybe one of you has a pure enough soul to sacrifice."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic May 25th 2017, 6:16 pm

Color Code:
Derick
Sophia
Kenny D.
Mitchel

They flew on for several moments in silence as Kenny made sure to hold onto Mitchel and Derick, Sophia was flying alongside while she was covered in a pinkish-purple aura. "Remind me again why we are rescuing this person Kenny, she's only given us trouble." "I'll say, she's lucky I got all my stuff back." Kenny glanced down towards the ground as they flew, high enough to the point where someone from the ground couldn't see them with the cover of passing clouds.

"She said something about the world going to end if we let her get captured or something like that, and I don't know about yall but I don't want to take the chance to find out of that's true. So as if now I'm going to rescue her. Yall are welcome to leave if you want, I wouldn't want you guys to get in trouble. But I know we are even stronger working together than we are apart." They each thought about it for a few seconds but laughed. "Kenny you know we're with you." "Yeah if you think for a second that we would of let you go by yourself you got another thing coming." Everyone turned to look over towards Sophia. "Well..i'm tagging along because I don't want to risk getting kidnapped again. Not because I care.Hmph." She turned her head looking in the other direction. Everyone couldn't help but laugh.

"Then it's settled, let's go. Where to now Mitchel?" His eyes glanced towards the locator. "That's weird, the signals getting weak, that could mean several things. Either the bugs running low on battery, or they are in an area where the communication is weak. I planned out several ways to test this and the only way for this to happen is through the ground, as there are several minerals that tamper with the signal." They slowly descent behind these two buildings. "Where to then?" "Uhh..it says..here?" They all looked around examining the buildings. "No not here here" He looked towards the manhole cover. "There..."

"Ewwwww! No! No! No way am i going down there! Gross!" Sophia almost shrieked at the thought, but the others held opposite point of views. "Woahhhh a sewer..coooool..Think we will see alligators down there?" "I highly doubt it, it is a city sewer, there shouldn't be any alligators down there." "Anyway, I doubt if we do find one that we will have trouble with it, it's just an animal. Sophia you're welcome to stay up here and watch if you would like..heh..and get kidnapped again." With that being said he rubbed his hands together and snapped with his right and left hands. The manhole covering being illumated in a blue and white glow before shooting up into the air. Kenny took no time to jump down into the hole, Mitchel and Derick quickly following behind.

Sophia remained on the surface, crossing her eyes as she glanced at the hole, then towards the area around her. "I'm going to kill those guys if it's the last thing i do..." She walked over and jumped down the hole, the man hole cover Kenny sent flying into the air fell down not soon after in exactly the right space. The ground yelling as they fell down but was caught by Kenny's static electricity.

Squish! Squash! Their shoes made with each step, it was disgusting, dark and musky. Sophia out of all the others seemed to be having the worst time. "This is so disgusting. I-i think i saw a rat." Fighting the urge to scream at the top of her lungs, she was quickly shush by the others. "Where to now Mitchel?" He turned his remote device towards the left tunnel. "This way." Leading the group. "Kenny if you don't mind." Kenny nodded and raised his right index finger, giving off tiny glimmer of electricity  to illuminate their path. Sophia hunkered up in the middle of the ground, using them as human shields to protect her from the rodents.

They were walking for what almost felt like 10 mintues. "We're nearby. Mitchel said in a hushed toan, as Kenny stopped lighting the way, it was more of he didn't need to. At the end of the tunnel he could see pink radiating lights at the end, along with the sound of what sounded like a fight. "Let's get a little closer, but stay on your toes. There's no telling if there's a trap set for us or something." He and the group began to slowly creep closer.

Logic
Logic

-Professor Matheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 25th 2017, 11:29 pm

Tori rubbed her head as the shadow of a rock creature lifted its fist over her. Cracks began to form around the feet of the beast, quickly spidering out from the epicenter until water began swelling around the footing. A geyser of water burst forth, shooting the creature into the cave's roof. Shattered pieces of rubble fell to the ground.

"Abby! Grab Bliss and let's get out!"
A burst of water shot a second golem in the chest, knocking it to the ground where its impossible anatomy refused to help it up.

Abby scrambled to get back to her feet, but slipped as her left foot refused to move. The same black tendril used to attack her now grasped her, holding her in place. "Kinda stuck! Grab Bliss, then grab me, then let's get out!"

"No." A second tendril emerged from the veiled woman, wrapping around Tori's arms. "Now. It is time for the sacrifice."

The runes beneath the veiled woman glowed brightly before dropping to a lower hue. The ground shook and split into blackness.

From the darkness emerged a giant hand.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top