The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Vorik
Destiny22

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 11:25 pm

Cole jumps up and pull\'s on the ladder but because of his weight the ladder falls down \"Hmmm\" Cole the started pulling the ladder down to catch Black Gun \"Damn monkey\"

Last edited by Is A Cult on November 15th 2009, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 25 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 15th 2009, 11:28 pm

Surprised black gun starts to climb up and onto the fire escape. Heading up the stairs slowly he starts to laugh," Monkey? Monkey see, monkey do, monkey makes a fool out of you."
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 11:30 pm

"Hmmm" Cole punches into the and climb's up onto the fire scape and then starts to run up the stairs "I hate stairs...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 11:31 pm

Drift blurred before shooting forward running up the wall and flips landing in front of the man."Hello monkey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 11:32 pm

Cole shows up behide Black Gun "We still fighting?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 15th 2009, 11:34 pm

Laughing he gets to the top after finding that he was heading up faster. Once he got up to the top he shot the hinges off the top," I would walk slower or the fire escape might not last long..." Then he jumped up onto the roof," Walk slower ape..." chuckling happily as he strolled onto the roof.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 11:36 pm

"I'm gonna crush this guy's skull in..." Cole said jumping onto the roof "Hit me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 11:38 pm

Drift moved onto the roof watching the fight with a interest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 15th 2009, 11:39 pm

Black gun kinda shrugged," Nah I hit you I might break my hand," Then he walked over to the front of the building and looked down at the surroundings," Well meet you at the bottom." Then he falls backward off the building and grabs onto a window sill to break his fall. As rush comes he walks into the street," I am quite crazy..."
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 11:41 pm

"God damnit if your not gonna hit me why fight?" Cole said as he jumped the punched threw the ground falling into the building the walking outside...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 15th 2009, 11:46 pm

(What did that say?)

Black Gun took out his diamond bullet shooter," Ok really... It appears that I can't hurt you with my fist but this can hurt you," said Black Gun as he points the gun at cole.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 11:48 pm

((I broke threw the roof then walked outside))

"A gun..." Cole said laughing "Shoot"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 15th 2009, 11:52 pm

Black Gun chuckled," Ok," pulling the trigger while point at his head. The bullet hit dead on it's mark and drew some blood," My friend, that bullet is armor piercing and diamond. The probablem with regular bullets is they don't have the durability to pierce your skin. Mine can pierce your skin easily enough and with minor to sufficent damage."
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 11:58 pm

Cole starts deeply breathing "Ok that's enough" Cole said charging full force at Black Gun

((This is part of my rage from when i see blood im faster and stronger))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 16th 2009, 12:04 am

Unprepared he ran out into the street waiting for a car to be coming. He continueously shot at cole before dodging a car. The car almost hits him as he runs and climbs another fire escape.

(You are just basicly causing more damage to yourself. The bullets are nailing you dude...)
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 16th 2009, 7:56 am

After delay from the bullets Cole runs across the street dodging cars. Cole see's Black Gun on the fire escape and begins to pull it off it's hinges

((At the beginning you said no magic or weapons though))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top