The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Destiny22
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 10:15 am

Drift looked back at edge and grinned his pupil's glowing a eerie red before turning his head back,Why was it so quiet where was everyone?Drift moved a little farther out his hand's moved over to each other to remove the fingerless gloves and slid them into his pocket's,Drift picked up a whistle off the wind and used it to play -Dust In The Wind-.

Last edited by Wolf on November 15th 2009, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by VivaLaCult November 15th 2009, 11:20 am

(Stop all of this fucking foreshadowing guys for cunt sake)

Percival took a drag from his cigarette with a slow intake from his lungs. "What is wrong guys, since when have we let an eerie feeling stop us from having a good time. I mean honestly all of G.U.N couldn't stop us when we are all together" as Percival's words rung through the streets smoke trailed out of his mouth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 18 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 11:43 am

Drift looked around his eyes taking it all in as he waited for his Lord to give a command.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 15th 2009, 11:45 am

"It's just freaky, do you know half the things that lurk out in the dark?" she shuddered, her Greek accent was softer somehow, more toned down but still adorable and lulling. She frowned and began walking again, she wasn't next to Perry anymore, more to the side, lost in thoughts. She ran a hand through her hair and looked at the moon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 11:48 am

Drift fell in next to the woman walking in silence thinking of what to say to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 15th 2009, 12:12 pm

Athena glanced at the boy but kept walking. Great what did he want? She sighed and flicked her hair out of her face.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 15th 2009, 12:16 pm

"Come now men, What is F.E.A.R.E without joy and fun" Percival said with a smile as he puffed on his cigarette. After saying this Percival tossed a nice car through the air.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 12:19 pm

Drift moved in sync with her step for step......"I'm sorry I shouldn't have got upset but our goal is not about us and if we are going to make it work you and I will have to settle this now there are two ways I see it,1 We kill each other in a long drawn out of battle after battle destroying everything in our fury to get at each other....or we drop it now and forgive the past and toss it to the 4 wind's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 15th 2009, 12:24 pm

"As I remember I apologised and YOU walked out," she pointed out, still walking although she was following the crowd. Maybe she should just go, like they needed her around her. She ran a hand through her hair as she looked down at the kid.
"Lets just forget it..." she smiled softly and shook her head.
"You seem attached to your Lord," she said after a long drawn out silence.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 12:26 pm

Drift kept walking looking ahead."He reminds me of a man that could have been a father if he wished and My lord accepted my power without scorn or hatred I will die to keep him breathing a second longer....You seem attached to him as well is that wise when you hate men Athena goddess of battle and wisdom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 15th 2009, 12:41 pm

Athena chuckled at her foreseers name.
"Mmm Athena was my grandmothers name, my mother was Goddess of the moon - Luna," she nodded to the full moon. "My father the sun, we are the forbidden children according to what people believe," she smiled softly.
"So...Perry is your Father?" she asked, amused. She couldn't imagine Perry having children.
"But yeah...I dunno how I feel he just doesn't give up," Athena shook her head with a smile. "I dunno where the future will lead us."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 12:43 pm

Drift laughed."No My Lord is not my father he reminds me of someone who could have been of course that man will never judge anyone ever again I judged him,So what will you do then will you vanish to the wind's shatter his heart and both of you will be cold forevermore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 15th 2009, 12:47 pm

"Who says I'm vanishing anywhere?" she asked, raising an eyebrow then frowning. Did this kid think she was trying to break Perry's heart? Or was this like a little initiation test to see if she was good enough for him?

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 15th 2009, 12:49 pm

Percival turned a corner with his and Marshall's group following, they had to be a real sight, a group of men and 1 beautiful woman walking down the street talking and having a good time. Percival pulled the cigarette to his mouth and took another puff as he kept his pace with his partner Marshall.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2009, 12:50 pm

Drift looked at her waiting for a answer his footsteps echoing on the pavement he laughed lifting his hand and fired a beam of disintegration energy blasting a building watching it explode.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 15th 2009, 12:52 pm

Percival burst out laughing. "Now that's what I am talking about have some fun men" he said glancing back at Drift and blew smoke from his nose.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top