The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Fire of Conviction
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:29 pm by Tybrid

» Cat Hunt
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2024, 9:33 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2024, 11:28 pm by Vorik

» Step into The Void
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2024, 1:48 am by Hyperion

» Reconsiled
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2024, 12:08 am by Demonhunter

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2024, 10:51 pm by Demonhunter

» Paint the Town Red
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2024, 10:24 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2024, 11:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Trial by Fire
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2024, 9:02 pm by SicilianDragon

» XP Man
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 6:01 pm by Vorik

» Buffalo Soldier
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2024, 2:09 am by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Vorik
Destiny22

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 2:13 pm

"That isn't it at all, my friends. We will instill chaos into the entire world, and enjoy the anarchy." Percival said with a sinister smile.

(Keep in mind the other plan isn't near happening yet.)

VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 2:37 pm

Athena wasn't sure what to make of this plan. She wrinkled up her nose. There were members in G.U.N that were very close to her like Faith and Scarlet - More Scarlie than Faith, she believed in her God nobody else's believes. She pressed her lips together listening to the peoples plans. Techincally she wasn't a member of this gang so she could do what she want. She rested her head on Perrys shoulder absent mindedly as she glared back at the kid.
"I wouldn't piss off a Goddess if I were you especially when her brother was the one who determined whether you stupid men died or not," she crossed her arms angrily. When the new member came into the room and Perry was all smiles she sighs softly and slipped her fingers into his with a soft smile of her own.
"The Lady has a name," she frowned but dismissed it easily, her attention was more on Edge. Her green eyes narrowed slightly at him as she pressed her lips together. That guy was good she didn't understand what he was doing with a bunch of crooks even if they were cute. She wrinkled her nose slightly, her brother had spoken of this guy, why was he hanging out with this lot?
"Hmmm...Shall I get you lovely men some drinks then? Oh and I'll get you one to Drift," she said silkily and walked from the room to the back to get some drinks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 2:45 pm

Nightkill laughed, and thought about the plan Ferrum had. He felt it would work, but they would need to wait a while.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 2:46 pm

Drift growled looking at her hoping she would come close enough to his grip,His eyes flicked around taking them all in as he sneered at her."Your brother can shove it where you hide it as for being a goddess good for you but I doubt your immortal which is all the initiative I need to rip the flesh from your bones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 2:55 pm

Percival raised his hand and punched one of the tables. "Damn it Drift!" he shouted as he glared at the child. "Thank you Athena" Percival said then followed behind her. When they were in the back he wrapped his arms around her. "I apologize, really most of them aren't that bad" he said then kissed her on the lips not giving her a chance to decide against it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 2:57 pm

Drift scowled but turned leaving it alone nearly all his hair was a blood red,He slowly calmed down the energy humming out his hair returning to normal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 2:58 pm

Athena was about to say something when he kissed her. She kissed back tentevly and blushed then frowned as she looked up at him, her arms wrapped around his neck.
"Plllleeeeeeeease can I teach that kid a lesson?" she pouted softly, fluttering her eyelashes flirtatiously.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 3:06 pm

"I need all my members alive. I don't know if you can't kill him" he said as he held her closely and he rested his forehead on her's. "Me and Marshall can handle, but if it gets out of control I suppose you can do as you please" he said as he pecked her on the lips.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 3:14 pm

She smirked and kissed him back gently.
"Mm...Maybe I'll just tip my brother off about annoying men," she said with a smirk. "He's still all God all mighty like," she shrugged slightly.
"Now I need to get your drinks, go on I'll be there in a minute," she said as she took his arms from around her and began grabbing the drinks.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 3:16 pm

Drift tapped his finger's every now and then a piece of the table would disintegrate under his touch just from random puffs of anger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 3:18 pm

"You don't have to be our waitress" he said with a smile then walked out of the kitchen. "Now guys this meeting will continue. Marshall do you have anything to add to this" He said as he glanced back at the kitchen where Athena was.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 November 14th 2009, 3:22 pm

Marshalll looked over to Drift and he raised an eye brow... "Kid you have a serious attitude problem. chill..If a lady can get to you that easy... you stand no chance against G.U.N....relax boy." Marshall said and took in a deep breath as he allow the bones in his arms to grow out sharp and shiny... he ponted the one coming from his wrist to Drift...."I can be cool... but im not as forgiving as Perry. Leave the girl alone or we'll have problem." Marsh said evily and looked at the boy... and the bone quickly slipped back into his skin.. Marshall then stood up straight and cracked his back. "Nah there nothing more Perry... seems like we have everything tied into a knot. How about some training... what a plan if you can't live up to it?" Marsh said and smirked.

Last edited by anttz111 on November 14th 2009, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Robyn De Luca:
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 11 MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 3:24 pm

Nightkill shrugged and stood up. "I suppose I can spar." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 3:24 pm

Percival smiled, "Nightkill, give Marshall a spar" he said as he pointed at Nightkill. "While we are at it Drift do you want to try yours against Athena" Percival said as he glared at Drift.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 3:24 pm

Athena walked back in with a tray full of beers of different varies. She set them on a table and sat beside them on the table swinging her legs as she popped the lid off with her fingernail. She took a swig and ran a hand through her hair. She knew there had beena reason why she didn't like red haired men.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 3:25 pm

Drift growled half the table turning to ash as he stood up walking to another room to vent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top