The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_voting_barIt can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn)

Post by Dubloon May 24th 2017, 5:11 am

All Nu wanted to do was find the fake mall Santa and get him away from these uncharacteristically stylishly dressed goons. The young mute wanted to push forward, she wanted to carve a path of destruction through these people. She had felt anger before, but never quite like this. There was something burning within her, something that she had been struggling to control for a while now. As guard after guard continued to approach her, Nu thought back to what Jack used to tell her. She was a weapon. The people that had created her did so with the intent on unleashing her upon their enemies. Jack despite all his flaws tried his hardest to reinforce the notion in Nu’s head that she was no one’s weapon and to fight for what she believed in, not what anyone else told her.

Nu continued to tear through the goons in as nonlethal a way as possible. She made heavy use of the crates that made up her surroundings to do so. The floor of the small warehouse began to fill with unconscious bodies and an abundance of splinters and miscellaneous items from the crates Nu was using as weapons. Nu’s hand lifted to the sky ready to bring a box crashing down on the chest of a guard she had managed to knock down using a telekinetic blast. The box suddenly came crashing to the ground at Nu’s side when two gun shots rang out from behind her. The young mute flinched and tensed up expecting to get hit, but there was no pain.

Instead Nu heard Jenna’s voice call out from behind her, and that’s when one of her worst fears came true. The young girl had collapsed to the ground, blood slowly spilling out from two bullet wounds in her arm. Nu’s eyes shot wide open in shock as thoughts began to swirl around in her head. She began to question, doubt, and even mentally punish herself until she heard an extremely soothing voice boom out over her thoughts. It offered comfort and safety and in that moment Nu felt at peace in her mind. The young artificial girl’s outward appearance said otherwise as her hair began to whip violently from a sudden burst of hot air being emitted by Nu’s body.

Her neon green eyes faded to white and heatwaves began to form around Nu. With a silent roar of rage Fire erupted from Nu’s body and quickly pooled towards her back were a pair of fiery wings formed. Several guards were quickly drawn to the sudden outburst of power and as they circled around the corner they came face to face with the young girl. Her pupiless eyes stared blankly at them accompanied by a slight head tilt of confusion. The thugs raised their guns but before they could fire a single shot a powerful burst of telekinetic energy exploded outward from Nu’s body. The wave nearly vaporized the surrounding crates into splinters and when it reached the thugs they began to cry out in agony as smoke slowly leaked out their ears and noses.

The enraged Nu approached the two goon like an animal ready to pounce on wounded prey. Her right hand rose to about the same height as the two mens heads. A secondary pulse fired from her palm and sent the two goons flying with enough force into the brick wall behind them that their blood splattered in every direction around their now flattened corpses. Nu’s rampage did not stop there at all. Where she was once concerned with sticking close to Jenna, she was now actively seeking out the remaining thugs in the building and ending them in as violent a manner as possible. As Nu left Jenna’s field of vision the warehouse filled with a symphony of gunfire and screams of agony as Nu did god knows what to the poor souls trying to stop her.

Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn May 24th 2017, 11:06 pm

Jenna could only watch as Nu goes super saiyan and begins to rip the goons a new one, the boxes in the warehouse vanishing as she unleashes her powers. She hisses in pain as she forces herself to go back to a sitting position as Nu just flies off, murdering everyone who tries to fight her off from how the cries of terror were bouncing around the warehouse. Having decided that their day out was as royally fucked as it was going to ever get, Jenna fishes out her phone and taps on her first contact.

"A-alpha, I've been shot and Nu's gone super saiyan and everything has just gone crazy, I need you to come pick me up."

"Wait, you got shot? By who?!"

Jenna looks over to where the goon was, now just a pile of meat and bone, crushed by the pressure that Nu was putting out. "It was some goon, he's dead now. Nu stepped on him and turned him into paste."

"Where even are you two? Is it like something I can see on tv or...?"

"We..." Jenna pauses as she shifts a little, letting out a hiss of pain. "...we're in a warehouse in Vancouver, Nu just went crazy a moment ago so I don't think it's on the news yet."

"Be there in a minute, maybe even less." As Alpha hung up, Jenna slowly shoves the phone back into her pocket, waiting for Alpha to arrive.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 25th 2017, 1:14 am

Being given a call that one of his associates had been shot left Alpha a little shaken, especially when he had to run a tracking software to find where this call came from. Making use of his multi-tasking mind, he also tapped into the mind of one of his children who were blessed with teleporting capabilities to come to him and then from there he could triangulate something, before getting there as quick as he promised. Seconds passed as a coordinate was given, and the younger male with the telltale dirty blonde hair stepped into what he called his office. ”Epsilon, send me to this location. I have a feeling our NU might be in trouble, and...well I feel like doing a little micromanaging.” He smirked, and they nodded before focusing the power around him.

Within seconds he found himself in another location, held aloft not by an office chair but his own telekinesis. The sounds of someone screaming out could be heard, which suggested that this was indeed where Nu was going crazy as Jenna had said. It was a warehouse, the likely place where things could go down. He adjusted the sleeves of his pure white shirt, ripping the door of the hinge with a thought as he stepped through. The debris and like was something that suggested there was conflict going on, meaning that he was in the right place.

Reaching out for Jenna’s mind was the first thing he did, eventually coming to the  female soaked within her own blood that looked much like Jenna. ”You’ll need to put some pressure on that Jenna.” He said, telekinetically ripping a strip from his jacket, approaching to wrap it around said injury. ”You stay right there, i’ll try to talk Nu out of the whole...destroy everything thing she’s got goin on.” He promised.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon May 26th 2017, 1:45 am

The screams echoing from within the warehouse continued to grow louder and came more frequently as Nu continued her advance. Her original objective had all but taken a back seat to the mindless destruction she was currently carrying out. If it wasn’t bad enough that she was folding the thugs up as if they were lawn chairs, she had formed a molten hot barrier around herself which illuminated the interior of the building in a slight orange hue.

The enraged mute continued to wander through the maze-like layout of crates and boxes that lined the warehouses gut. At one point the young girl found herself face to face with a small group of about five goons that had formed a line in a feeble attempt to blockade her from going any further. Behind them several other of the suited mobsters rushed towards the back room to reach their valuable prisoner. Nu stared at the line of men and tilted her head inquisitively as they raised their guns. The screams of the vanquished were soon replaced with an eruption of gunfire. The bullets tore through the air but stopped when met with the protective barrier Nu had encased herself in. The sheer heat emanating from the shield was enough to melt the bullets as they came to a stop against its outer edge.

The thugs had emptied their entire magazines at the young girl before they realized their efforts had been wasted. Any inkling of confidence they had soon sunk into a deep abyss of fear as Nu raised her hand up slowly. Her index finger quickly stiffened as she pointed in the direction of the men. They remained poised and ready for the worse the girl had to offer, but it was too late for them. Death’s sweet embrace had claimed them before they could even react. In the short time it took Nu to point her finger, a single nail from a nearby crate had sprung to life and had carved a path through each of the mens necks. The line of bodied crumbled to the ground surrounded by a pool of blood.

Nu was ready to continue on her destructive path till something caught her attention. The girl slowly reared her head and locked eyes with Alpha, who had caught up to her while she was busy toying with the thugs that had foolishly attempted to stop her. Nu spun around to face Alpha. Nu could tell almost instantly that whatever was currently possessing her was definitely threatened by Alpha's presence and although she couldn’t speak, the expression on her face and the sudden flare up of her burning wings served as a warning to the man. It was about all Nu could do consciously to try and protect him as she found herself unable to control any of her other actions.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 1st 2017, 6:04 am

His boots made a sickening sound as Travis stepped through a puddle of blood, mingling with gore. ”This is really bringing up some wicked cases of deja vu.” He muttered to himself, shuddering slightly looking down upon what would have once passed for human smeared across the wall. There was a small sense of fear welling within him, though he couldn’t afford to let that show when he was supposed to be talking someone out of this rampage. It was upon finding Nu that he found the fear itself becoming tangible, causing his heart rate to accelerate and even a small sweat to break out.

Her expression showed warning, something he knew without even needing to read it. Still he was supposed to bring her home, Jenna too and that was what he would do. Wings of flames erupted from around her, flaring threateningly though his expression betrayed nothing beyond a welcoming smile. ”It’s okay now. They’re all dead, we can go home.” He held out a hand, beckoning almost in design. ”You don’t have to fight anymore.” A part of him expected her to crush him, or perhaps even just attack him, but he approached anyway.

It can't be! Someone is trying to ruin Christmas (Quinn) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon June 1st 2017, 6:36 am

Nu’s eyes narrowed even more as the man she had grown to call family, ignored her warning. She could feel herself leaning forward, ready to propel herself at Travis. She struggled to control herself, as a matter of fact, she couldn’t. Something else was in the drivers seat. Nu’s head tilted at the sight of Alpha’s outstretched hand. His words would fall on deaf ears. Whatever had taken over Nu was not interested in relinquishing control just yet, the men in this warehouse had injured her friend and were currently in possession of a hostage. The young mute turned her back to the man, and flashed him a menacing glance over her left shoulder.

To Travis it may have appeared that Nu had cleaned house in her violent rage, but that theory was soon debunked when a group of men came out from the back. They moved in a tight nit group, using their bodies to try and conceal the fact that they were attempting to move the mall Santa out of the building. They would have kept going to, if it wasn’t for the sudden pressure each of them felt around their necks. Nu’s hand slowly raised into the air and gave life to several telekinetic constructs in the shape of bright orange disks.

The disks prevented the men from moving any further as their necks were held in place by the makeshift collars. If the small building hadn’t looked like a horror movie before, Nu’s next trick would certainly add to the chill factor. With an effortless squeeze of her hand the disks compressed on the thugs necks. In unison their bodies would collapse to the ground lifeless and headless. The orange disks of energy would vanish shortly after and the decapitated heads would plummet to the ground amongst the corpses with sickening thuds as they landed in the pool of blood below.

Despite her intentions to rescue the mall Santa from the mobsters, Nu approached the now terrified man. Her expression only seemed to carry rage and anger. To her now warped sense of reality, it was the mall Santas fault that Jenna had gotten shot. If he hadn’t been kidnapped they would have never come here looking to free him. It was his fault and he needed to be punished.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn June 5th 2017, 10:04 pm

Jenna sat there for a minute, making sure that the blood-loss started to slow before forcing herself to her feet and following the trail of chaos to find Nu, knowing that while she can't do much, Alpha was going to need all the help he could get to stop the rampage. Though she tried to step over the flesh and blood of what used to be people, some of the areas were too far covered for her to stay out of them. Her face was turning slightly green from what she was seeing but she pressed on anyways, determination driving her ever forward.

Though Jenna was slow when compared to the two she was following, luckily Nu had to stop and torture everyone she met, so Jenna managed to catch up right as the three thugs lost their heads. She pauses, thinking that it was over before noticing that instead of calming down, Nu started heading towards the poor mall santa, still clearly pissed off.

"Nu! No!" Calling out to the other girl, Jena was trying to get her attention before the santa became a smear on the wall. "I'm...I'm okay now Nu, leave the poor man alone."

Ignoring the look that Alpha was most likely giving her now, Jenna slowly works her way towards the super powerful and completely pissed off Nu, trying her best to keep any hint of pain off of her face. "Can we just go back home now Nu? Please? I don't want to be here anymore."
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top