The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_voting_barI am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 Empty Re: I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp]

Post by Alpha June 28th 2015, 1:52 am

Oliver and Colin

Honestly he found himself wondering how he got himself into this, though it had been only earlier today that Aaron had used those persuasive skills of his to get him to agree to this. Something about helping him get past the mourning period, though that made him wonder if the guy knew anything about how that kind of thing worked. Still, even if his dating experience had been rather minimal, he was hoping this did not become some manner of utter disaster. If only because that would have just sort of made a streak as far as terrible dates went, except maybe this time he would not nearly get killed by a giant squid. ”Well you're right about that.” Colin agreed sort of letting his eyes wander for a moment before shooting back to the road as they cruised along.

Honestly, he had never considered he would ever even end up doing this with Oliver. Considering the only times he really saw him was in the lab, many people had come to call the guy a workaholic. If it were true, well he had no reason to judge anyway. While not to the same extreme, Travis was a workaholic himself, though Colin could not say how much of one he was. ”It was blind on my end too. Apparently Aaron thought I was moping or something stupid like that. Don't know what he means but if the guy really wants something he has a way of getting it.” He shrugged as much as he could while driving. ”So he was like hey, I set up a date for you and here I am.” It was by no means complaining, just Colin running through how he ended up here. ”One thing leads to another and here I am.”

If there was one thing he did not want, it was awkward tension. ”Not to say you aren't an interesting guy. I just...well I don't really know what i'm trying to say.” Now he was beginning to babble a little, making things awkward for him and likely Oliver.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

It was likely Isalia had some idea on what they would do, as she was the one driving and Ryan believed she had an idea. If she did not, well then he had a feeling things would be going nowhere quickly. Sure, she drove around with complete knowledge on what she was doing, but then again that could have been chalked up to their above average human faculties. Eventually they found themselves at what looked like a Nightclub, though Ryan would have not even known what one of those were. Upon being let out, he would look to the line of people that were set up before the building as if waiting for something and he found himself more than anything curious about what they were doing.

Nervously he began to twiddle his thumbs, more than anything unsteady around so many people doing what it was that they did. Talking, staring and all of that stuff. Being scared of crowds did have it's disadvantages, but then again he could not blame his siblings for not knowing that much. The three of them approached the bouncer, though Ryan sort of stood behind Lucas while they dealt with him. A strange sensation washed over him as Isalia talked and the guy sort of listened, though he felt as if he were being pulled into something before breaking out. First it looked like they would not be allowed inside and then they were, which was pretty cool when he thought about it. Maybe Isalia could do a weird thing where she made people do what she wanted by just talking. It worked with that whole bossy attitude she sometimes put up.

Upon entering, his ears were assualted with loud music, something that made him wince slightly. Lights were flashing and people dancing around, so this was what a club was. The lights were what caught his attention, as he seemed to stare enraptured at the lights playing across the floor, not even the people there but the lights themselves.
-

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 Empty Re: I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp]

Post by Aurelius June 28th 2015, 3:02 am

Oliver and Colin

They continued to drive, Colin sort of babbling a little when Oliver asked him his question. It did well in keeping things from going silent, indeed, but did it make things less awkward? Hell no. In fact, it probably made things worse, but at least Oliver didn't have to talk while Colin was. He ended up tossing his cigarette out and rolling up the window, he was aware that sort of thing was kind of offensive to some, and he didn't want to smell up the dudes car and give him a bad date. Oliver's lack of social skills made this hard, he didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to do, so he kind of just sat there.

"So we're seeing one of Travis' movies. Those are always pretty decent....i guess he won an award for this one." Oliver said drily after a bit of dead air. It was an attempt to keep things moving, but probably a failed one. Oliver was now wondering when they would get to the movie, it was true they hadn't been driving that long, but it felt like an eternity to him.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

Lucas just looked around in horror, what had they gotten themselves into? Travis, and maybe even Oliver, was going to be pissed. He wished Isalia would just get back in that car and drive them home, slowly. But she was so persistent, he couldn't control her; in fact, it was likely no one could. Maybe he should just accept it, this did look fun. People were dancing, some a little.....promiscuously, but still. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, and this place was so much different from the facility. He found himself moving to the beat of the music, and for the first time since they left, smiling. I

salia had walked off to the bar of all places, still in pajama pants and a loose sweatshirt. People were looking at her oddly, whether it was her age or her attire and attitude though wasn't really apparent. She saw people were drinking some cool looking things, from beers to vibrant colored mix drinks. She was well aware of what they contained, but she didn't really care.

"Give me two of those." Isalia said, pointing to a blue drink someone was sipping that seemed to be glowing. The man looked at first like he would object, but then he turned around and started making the drinks; that suggestion power sure was coming in handy. She got her drinks in moments, then came back to Ryan staring at the lights and Lucas.......dancing. He found himself in the crowd, dancing as best as he could. It was odd really, so many people clamored together. He looked to be decent at it, at least for someone who had never done such things before.

Isalia just stared at him, sucking on the straw that extended out from her drink. It tasted pretty damn awesome, at least to her. A combination of blueberry and lime, then punched with a whole lot of liquor. She likely shared her fathers high resistance to alcohol, so it would be difficult to get her drunk, but then again if that was her goal it would be hard to stop her some achieving it. Lucas then tripped over himself, falling onto a woman who looked around 18. They both giggled and tried to get to their feet, and that's when Lucius found his face landed right on the woman's chest....

"S-sorry...haha...eh, see ya." He said before scrambling to his feet and turning around. Stumbling out of the crowd, his face beat red from embarrassment. Isalia looked over to him as she slurped from her straw, gesturing to the drink sitting on the table next to her. It seemed to be for him. Lucas then looked to it, then to her, and then....buzzkill.

"Isalia! .......you know what, I'm not even gonna try. Give me that." Lucas said walking over to the drink sitting on the table and grabbing it. It seemed he had accepted that this is what they were doing, he couldn't contend with Isalia when it came to what she wanted to do. He took a drink, then his eyes went watery and he coughed, that was...a shit ton of alcohol.

"Ehgg, how can you just slurp that stuff down? It's so strong." Lucas asked, gaining only a shrug from the girl. She finally broke free from her drink then looked around, likely for her other brother.

"Now where's Ryan?" Isalia said, it seemed they lost sight of where he was, heck, at this point they didn't know exactly where they were.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 Aureli10
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 110
Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 28th 2015, 1:59 pm

Oliver and Colin

They were seeing a movie Travis had acted in, which was supposedly a really good movie with all things considered. Granted, likely the only reason Aaron chose that movie was because Travis was in there and he maybe wanted to support the production in some fashion. Just add in the fact it was apparently a hit, and that made things so much clearer. Something told him that already Oliver was not liking this at all, either by the silence that persisted for a small bit or maybe the tone he used when speaking about the movie. It was an unmitigated disaster from the word go, but here he was anyway. Colin chewed on his lower lip, wondering if he should say anything at all and if that would only make him look worse.

”I heard it was pretty good, great reviews and all of that stuff.” He said more than anything trying to keep the air from filling up with anymore tension than it already had. His fingers thrummed against the wall as he turned and the theater in question came into view with one of those signs that glowed in the night kinda. The parking lot itself was kinda packed, but he had a feeling they could find a few seats there, if only because Aaron had the foresight to buy them tickets ahead of time with those mysterious connections of his. ”Well here we are.” He added stepping out into the night air once again.

”Soooo….Aaron said you had a Youtube channel.” He said trying to spark up some conversation, considering they did have a good half hour before the movie even started.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

Ryan didn't quite bother noticing the people dancing around then, though granted no one really noticed him either. He was sort of lost within the fold of people dancing, loud music and the bright flashing lights. Once he looked up, Ryan noticed that he could not find his siblings at all and that made this so much more...menacing. Lucas had been dancing and enjoying himself, which was fine with Ryan though that meant he would have to find his sister who was likely not having as much fun as their shared brother. Still, he was not having fun and that was all that mattered to the little guy as he searched for his siblings within the club, eyes darting around as he wandered lost within the club. Right now more than anything he sort of just wanted a familiar face to help him out.

Luckily his eyes did fall upon someone that looked familiar and sort of made a beeline towards them. ”Right here.” He said, looking to the drink Lucas had, snatching it up and sniffing it before scowling and pushing it away. ”So what is this place? The people are all dancing weird and drinking.”
-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius June 28th 2015, 6:39 pm

Oliver and Colin

So they arrived at the theater, which was pretty nice. Oliver had been to some really creepy movie theaters, and he was glad this one wasn't in that category. It's not that he was scared or anything, it's just that 'haunted' buildings tended to be filthy, probably because no one had the guts to clean them. They established that the movie was good, so at least he didn't have to take Zeta's word for it. Oliver hadn't watched many of Travis' movies, but the ones he had seen were all pretty decent productions, so this wouldn't be totally unbearable.

Oliver got out once they stopped, taking note that the sign said the movie wasn't going to start in another thirty minutes... It seemed he was going to have to talk with Colin. At this point, even Oliver knew he was being an ass. He didn't want to be, but that's how he was acting. He did want to lighten the mood a bit, but that wasn't exactly his specialty. His YouTube channel was mentioned, which caused Oliver to smirk slightly. He pretty much just shot things with various weapons, blowing stuff up here and there; for some reason that type of thing was extremely popular.

"Oh, yeah, that. It's...um, a weapons testing and review channel. But sometimes i do put up videos of me pranking Aaron, just because." Oliver said, chuckling at the last part. It was perhaps his favorite part of the channel. He honestly hoped he didn't sound like some Ax-Crazy psychopath who sat in the corner cleaning his knives, but if he did, well, that wasn't something he could change.

"So what do you do for fun? I've seen you around the company a few times, but other then that, i don't really know much about you." Oliver said, changing the subject from himself to Colin, though he did find himself becoming slightly curious about what the male did besides work.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

Isalia and Lucas were relieved to see Ryan pop up out of the crowd, losing him in some club would have not been good. Even Isalia knew that you shouldn't piss of Alpha, and definitely not Lucius. Losing Ryan would likely get them both riled up. Alpha may not seem like it, but Isalia knew, partially because she was the same way, that his calm demeanor could quickly be thrown out the metaphorical window and be replaced by a very scary person. Was she afraid she would get in trouble? No, not really. But then again, she didn't want to disappoint her parents. But what she did here wasn't really bad, she just wanted to get out and explore, every kid wanted that. Ryan would ask what this place was, which was a pretty loaded question really. You could just say 'night club', but that would give the boy about 0 information about what it actually was. But what was a night club, really?

"I don't know exactly. I suppose it's a place where humans go to have fun, and take intoxicating substances." Isalia would say, polishing off her drink. She found herself slightly buzzed, which was her intention. She had heard about alcohol, and wanted to know what it felt like. She didn't like it at all though, it messed with her train of thought. Why would anyone drink something that made them significantly less intelligent?

"This is an odd feeling....... Remind me never to drink anything like that again. " Isalia said. In a few minutes she would be totally sober, so it didn't really matter. She felt slow and dumb, and intern, felt vulnerable; that was not something the female liked to feel.

"Don't say i didn't warn you." Lucas said with a I Told You So look. Isalia just blew the hair from her face in response, as if waving the comment off. While the kids were more or less enjoying themselves, outside the club about fifty or so motorcycles pulled up. They seemed to be a gang of sorts, and boy did they look pissed the hell off. They brandished all manner of weapons and looked to be gearing up to storm the club, for whatever reason. The bouncer immediately touched his ear piece to alert security, and potentially the police, before waving the crowd off and running inside.

"Alright mates, tonight we're gettin' our money back even if we got to pull it out of that pricks ass. Take whatever you want, and do as much damage as possible. Also, have some fun; otherwise, what's the point?" The leader of the group said to the pack of gangsters. They all then walked into the club, firing guns off just to scare people. It wasn't really a good tactic, but they likely saw people on movies doing it so they felt it was a legit idea.

The crowd screamed and started to scramble, and Isalia just slowly got up, her eye brow raised in confusion. She looked over the balcony down at the dance floor to see the gangsters being very destructive, and some of the bolder ones were even injuring and possibly killing innocent club-goers. Lucas rushed to where Isalia was to see the same sight, but his reaction was definitely showed more expression.

"We have to help them!" Lucas said, turning to run down the stairs. Before he could though, he found Isalia had quickly, without even looking at him, grabbed his arm.

"No, no we don't. Their just humans. " Isalia said plainly. This got an irritated look from Lucas, he couldn't believe what his sister just said. It was pretty heartbreaking really, at least for him. He wrenched away from her defiantly, then took off running. Isalia just sighed, she didn't know what to do, but she couldn't very well let Lucas do this alone.

Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 28th 2015, 7:15 pm

Oliver and Colin

So he was actually getting some conversation out of Oliver, that was good. Maybe Colin could break the awkward tension enough to make this whole thing half way fun, even if there was not a chance in hell of a second one. In the end he just did not want to make this night one that ended up making the guy dislike him anymore than he likely did. Granted, Oliver seemed to not like anyone outside from his siblings from what he could tell, or so Aaron had made it out to be. ”Well, you know people and their guns.” He said with a smirk, realizing why their channel was as popular as it was considering how seemingly anti social the male himself was. Maybe that was just from a sheltered upbringing or something else, had to be one of the two.

”As for pranking Aaron, well that's just too much fun to pass up.” As much as he got along with Travis' foul mouthed cousin, they could at times grate on his nerves well enough. They however asked about work, which made him pause for a moment wondering what he should tell him. ”What else do I do? Well, there's working out because staying in shape is important.” He started, though he had a feeling that Oliver could respect that atleast, or maybe understand the need for it. ”I'm taking a few courses for biochemistry in this College Travis directed me to, you know productive stuff like that. I have a blog too but it's mostly about nerdy things.” He started to prattle but stopped himself before it ended up too bad.

Well they could talk and walk, so that was what they did. Colin presented the two tickets for them and walked in, being hit with the buttery smell of popcorn which smelled pretty good to him. ”You like popcorn right?” Colin asked, though he stood at the end of the small line anyway, because for him snacks were key when it came to watching a movie. That mostly being because he ended up eating while watching the movie, even if he didn't do so consciously. Which was why he needed the snacks more than anything, not that anyone could tell he was a compulsive snacker by the look of him, but that was more a great metabolism than anything else.  If Oliver didn't quite like popcorn, well that sort of meant more for him.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

Ryan took in the answer with a slow nod of the head, considering that it was  a decent enough. This was where they went to have fun, though the intoxicated part made no sense. Granted, humans made no sense to him so he sort of just saw them as anomalies more than anything else, but that was why he found them interesting.  That was when a gun was fired off, causing Ryan to jump as he looked around for the source of the noise, slightly surprised by what had made the sound. Loud and sudden noises, well they were not quite something he liked, they both annoyed, irritated and put him at unease. Lucas seemed not to like this very much, especially with how they were just killing people without warning. Ryan, well he was did not quite grasp the heaviness of the people being shot down, or the whole dying thing.

He walked over to the balcony, resting his elbows on it to allow him to get a better look at things. It was the gun that was making all of those noises, especially from the one that had talked loudest. ”They're too loud.” Ryan grumbled, slowly descending the steps that separated them on the balcony from the main dance floor. In his mind, he just wanted to shut up the thugs that were trying to shoot the place up. While what isalia said sounded more like something one of his dads would say, he did not quite agree with it.  From what he could tell, humans sort of felt like he did but they just didn't have the same powers like he did. Wasn't really their fault, but he had heard Alpha was going to fix that, so it shouldn't have been a problem for too long.

From what he could tell, these guys were not good and as his older brother Robert said, bad guys got punished. Were they supposed to punish them? His attention turned to one with a nine iron, simply imagining it hitting them and within an instant the weapon would wrench from their hand before impacting with the mans skull. Rather than simply impacting them, well it shattered the skull in a messy display that sent blood, bone and viscera splattering across the nearby bar. Ryan cringed as if that were not the main goal of doing that, though guilt was not quite something he felt. ”Gross...” He muttered looking around for his siblings, though a few of the thugs seemed to notice him and put the pieces together.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius June 28th 2015, 9:38 pm

Oliver and Colin

So it seemed at least for the time being that the tension in the air had been reduced. That was better for the both of them, even if this date went nowhere. Colin expressed how fun pranking Aaron would be, which Oliver obviously agreed on. It wasn't that he didn't like his brother, he did, but sometimes his attitude made you want to throw a pie in his face or replace his cologne with toilet water. They would begin to walk and talk, Colin explaining a bit about what he did outside work.

He said he worked out, which Oliver could tell now that he heard it. Though, working out was never an issue for Oliver, he was always in peak human shape, no matter what. He also mentioned biochemistry, something Oliver had already quite frankly mastered in the general sense. He couldn't really relate to either of those things, but he would try, just to keep things from going awkward yet again.

"Nerdy things? Well, i may not look like it, but I'm a bit of a nerd myself." Oliver said. It was true he had found himself enjoying rather geeky media, which was odd considering his tough guy attitude; but that was just a stereotype in the end. He left it at that, and then was asked if he liked popcorn.

"Who doesn't?" He asked with a smile as they walked into the theater. The snacks were the best part of a movie really, Oliver personally liked candy the most, specifically Mike & Ike. Sure they were probably nothing but sugar, but deep down, everyone just wanted to eat sugar all day.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

Lucas was now on the lower dance floor, right in the middle of a rushing crowd and a bunch of thugs with guns who were tearing things up and killing without mercy. He hadn't used his powers very much, and not at all outside of training. This could prove difficult for him, but he had to try, for the lives of the people here. Lucas looked over to his brother to see he had splattered the brains of one of the bikers all over the floor and walls. This caused Lucas' eyes to widen in horror, his brother just killed a man, and he didn't even seem to know it was wrong. He could be forgiven rather easily of course, he didn't know what he was doing. Lucas would have to teach him later, when innocent lives weren't in danger.

Lucas crouched down, his hands glowing a crimson red. As soon as he touched the floor it incinerated, wherever the red energy made contact it corroded whatever was there into dust. As this was happening, Lucas' eyes were glowing with the same intimidating red as his hands. The energy buzzed as it fueled Lucas, destroying whatever he touched. In a moment, he stood up from where he crouched, which was now a four by four foot crater in the floor. He felt the energy eating away at his mind, it was making him angry. This power he knew he couldn't go to far with, or else someone could get hurt or worse. Even still, he had a job to do. Using his ability to create advanced constructs, he changed his attire, a matrix style long coat appearing out of seemly nowhere after a flash of red. It billowed for a moment, and the jacket combined with his red eyes, as well as the fact his brother just murdered someone, told the thugs they were dealing with something far beyond them.

"What are the chances? You decide to shoot this place up on the same night we're here. That's some incredibly bad luck." Lucas said with a smirk before literally disappearing. He was moving so fast he was a blur, around 300mph. The thugs instantly started running, and calling out their leaders name....which seemed to actually be leader, likely an alas of some kind. Lucas dashed at one of them, hitting him so hard he was instantly knocked cold out. Lucas was trying not to kill them, he really didn't want to, for whatever reason. He dashed at another, football tackling him into a wall and likely breaking several bones.

"That does look fun...." Isalia said, debating on if she should join in. She decided she would, just to test out her powers at the very least. She floated from the balcony, utilizing her telekinesis to fly down to the dance floor and gently land. What happened next, well let's just say it's a good thing the innocent people had all cleared out. She sent out a pulse of telekinetic pressure, one she knew her brothers would shrug off quite easily. All the thugs, save one, were ripped apart violently. Limbs flew everywhere, blood splattered the walls, it was disgusting. Seeing this, Lucas ran over to Isalia at high speed, getting in her face.

"What the hell! I didn't say kill them! Isalia! You just killed them! On purpose!" Lucas said, grabbing Isalia by the upper part of her arms. He was squeezing hard, he didn't know what he was doing, he was in a fit from his powers already. This could get bad if she didn't calm him down.

"Lucas.....your hurting me, stop.........GET OFF!" Isalia said before throwing Lucas across the room with her telekinesis, a little harder then she was going for. He flew into the wall, cracking it. He groaned, slumping over and trying to come to his senses. His immediate reaction was to go return the favor, but he forced himself from doing so. He realized he could have just took his sisters head off in a rage.

He didn't have time to think about this though, as he was grabbed up by his collar by the leader of the group. Once again, he was thrown across the room, yet this time he didn't hit, isalia grabbed him telekinetically and then gently set him down. Before them stood your average biker, but there was obviously more to him then met the eye as he survived Isalia's blast and threw Lucas like he was a tennis ball.

"I didn't expect ya to be here. Vincent hire you too protect him? Ah, doesn't matter, I'm gonna pound your heads in either way." The man said before charging at Ryan, showing an impressive amount of superspeed himself, but not as much as Lucas had. Why he chose Ryan, well, that wasn't clear. Possibly because he looked like the weakest, or perhaps because the one the boy killed was the mans friend. Once he got close, he would swing several times at the boys head, showing no care that the boy looked even younger then he actually was.

Last edited by Gamma Corgi on June 29th 2015, 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 28th 2015, 10:01 pm

Oliver and Colin

Oliver didn't quite respond with anything regarding his prior two hobbies, mostly making it seemed like he had no interest in them or just did not quite have as much enthusiasm in them as he did. Regardless, atleast they had shared interest within nerd culture. ”Really? Geeky and has the whole tough guy thing goin on.” How he spoke suggested it was a good thing, though many could argue that it was not really a good thing on the bad boy portion, Sure Aaron also had the bad boy thing going on, but his way of handling himself made him too childish for Colin to really take an interest despite the many advances made. At best the guy was a friend, and friends were something he did not mind having.

Upon reaching the front of the line he got two large tubs of popcorn with extra butter, as well as two large drinks, one of them he would let Oliver pick the flavor of. As for sweets, well he just chose a box of Twizzlers because Colin more than anything had a weakness for licorice, especially the non gross kind. Holding the popcorn in the crook of his arms while managing to hold the drinks he looked to Oliver with a smirk. ”Mind helpin me out?” He asked with a a small smile. Not that he would force Oliver to, considering he was now actually mildly enjoying himself. With all of that done, they would make their way to the theater playing the movie, pushing around to find a seat and likely eventually finding one with five minutes to spare.

”Wow, it's pretty packed in here.” Colin noted, though he wasn't really surprised.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

Lucas had led the fight against the thugs after Ryan had accidentally sent one into an eternal nap, granted he did not care too much that he did. They were the bad guys afterall, and those guys got punished when they did bad things. To his mind it made sense, even if it was somewhat terrible to heroes that preferred not to kill. Once Isalia joined in, that was when things got messy as blood was sent flying across the room in a disgusting display. Some of it coated Ryan was he was thrown to the ground, dazed from the force but otherwise fine. The blood was warm and sticky against his skin, making him feel as if he were going to hurl and just making the whole thing less fun. He was feeling anger bubble up within him, threatening to overflow like a guyser.

Someone rushed him before he could react, slamming a fist into his face that caused his head to jerk was he was thrown back. It stung like hell, causing Ryan's eyes to tear up as he sniffled to himself. Not really thinking, he unleashed a powerful pulse of telekinetic energy at the metahuman with the hopes of just making them disappear.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius June 28th 2015, 10:50 pm

Oliver and Colin

So they would move through the line, surprisingly quick actually. Oliver thought it would take longer then it did because their was usually that one guy who couldn't decide what he wanted to subconsciously ram into his maw while watching the movie. Thankfully, no such guy existed here, so they could get their snacks without a hitch. Oliver of course got his Mike & Ike, and asked Colin for a Dr Pepper. The male seemed to take care of everything other then Oliver's candy, which kind of gave Oliver the feeling he was being waited on, he didn't much like that feeling. Once Colin retuned with the drinks and pop corn Oliver couldn't help but laugh a little, he was trying to hold everything.

"Of course." He said simply before grabbing one tub of popcorn and one drink from Colin, equalizing the load. They then left the lobby, heading to the theater where they would attempt to find a seat. It took a few minutes as the only free seats they could find were single seats, no pairs in sight. But eventually, they did find a group of people that were nice enough to move their group in a way that allowed Colin and Oliver to sit side by side.

"Yeah, i guess this movie is pretty popular." Oliver said ramming a handful of popcorn into his mouth and following it up with a guzzle from his drink. He doesn't have very good manners.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

Lucas instantly rushed at the man once he realized he was going after Ryan. What an asshole, going after the youngest and weakest looking. Ryan was hit in the head with a powerful punch which sent him flying back, then released a counter just to get the guy away from him. The man was thrown back, and then grabbed by Lucas at superspeed. He felt so much angry inside him....was this what Lucius felt all the time? Was this why he was always so bitter?  Lucas didn't know, all he knew was this guy messed with his brother, and he was gonna pay for that. The biker leader was rammed through a wall at 300mph, taking the fight outside.

As Lucas pushed his opponent forward with incredibly speed he pounded on the durable metahuman, then outran the knock back to deliver another punch, repeating this for a few moments until Lucas landed a heavy blow that sent the man flying. His opponent still seemed to hold up, perhaps because Lucas hadn't been empowered to a degree that would really hurt him. Inside, Isalia rushed over to Ryan to see if he was alright. She found he was slightly tearing up, which was pretty upsetting, even for someone like Isalia. She would grab at his hand to help him up, brushing off some of the bikers blood before leading him outside through the hole in the wall.

"Lets go help Lucas, then we can go home, alright?"

Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 28th 2015, 11:24 pm

Colin and Oliver

Oliver seemed to have no problem helping equalize the load, which was fine for Colin he really did not want to carry everything, Not that he was the type to complain but then again that was just something he thought of to himself. Finding seats for two was difficult but eventually they managed to find a few, thanks to a few of the fellow movie goers who were kind enough to scoot over a little. Once they were sat down, Colin got himself comfortable and took a few bits of popcorn from the bucket.

Sure, he wasn't eating with as much fervor as Oliver but not like he cared to much about a lack of manners. Considering who his siblings were, well he was surprised that he had any manners of his own. ”Yeah, either that or the lead is just that popular.” Which was possible, considering that Travis tended to have quite the fanbase considering how many interviews he tended to find himself with as well as just the fanblogs devoted just to him. Well, that was  ever since his acting career began around almost three years ago. After a few advertisements, the movie itself would begin to play as the lights dimmed and things sorta went from there.

Colin enjoyed it personally, especially the final scene as well as that speech Travis had delivered with a sort of emotion that compelled someone to listen. As far as the date portion went, well the most that happened was that he accidentally brushed his hand against Oliver's while trying to get his drink. Honestly there more than anything was just awkwardness, but the movie was over soon enough. Once the movie was over, that sort of sense of dizziness or whatever passed over him as he noticed that his popcorn and drink were all gone. ”Well, that was pretty good.” Colin noted with an affirmative nod.  ”What did you think?” He would ask standing up and stretching up before collecting his trash.

Once they were out of the theater, Colin would likely drive them to that restaurant that Aaron had spoken so highly of.
-
Ryan, Lucas and Isalia
-
Lucas took swift action, king advantage of Ryan's attack to take the battle outside while Ryan sort of just sat there trying to calm down. That being until Isalia spoke, saying they should beat him up so they could go home. Home was safe, people didn't try to beat him up there, so he wanted to go there rather than stay here. Accepting the hand, he squeezed it, though likely the pressure didn't register for Isalia. ”Okay.” He sniffled, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. Sure, he wondered if Lucas had a hard time with the guy if he would be able to do anything, but he did have his siblings to protect him. With a thought, he telekinetically wiped away the rest of the blood and followed Isalia's lead.

What he planned to do was simple really, attempting to lift the guy into the air where they could not move with his telekinesis and allowing his siblings to finish the job.
-

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius June 29th 2015, 12:49 am

Colin and Oliver

The movie would start, opening with your standard sci fi space battle, lasers and all that. Visually it was pretty stunning, gone were the days of crappy CGI and bad costumes. Some of the scenes were a bit silly, however. Oliver was really starting to wonder how Travis could do it. Were their any decent writers anymore? That wasn't to say the movie was bad, but some scenes made him chuckle where they really shouldn't have.

At one point, they used some kind of plot bs to fly their space ship through a sun and Travis' character fought a giant slug monster. He supposed these weren't that bad, but they did make him giggle. All in all, he enjoyed it. Once it was over, he found his popcorn and drink were totally empty, he didn't expect to eat that much. He got up and stretched, gathering his trash just as Colin was.

"It was good, if a bit unrealistic; but i guess it would have been boring if it were, so I'm not complaining." Oliver said in response to being asked about the movie. Soon they would leave, heading out to the car which they would both get in before driving off. Dinner was going to be even more awkward really, they didn't have any media to take their attention off each other. Though, that wasn't exactly a bad thing. Oliver likely wouldn't admit it, but he was having at least a little fun.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia
-
By the time the others had got out there Lucas had corroded a large area around himself, including dozens of cars and trucks. This enhanced his power quite a bit, but also blew a hole in the mental restraints holding back his burning rage. He was visibly pissed, radiating energy involuntarily. His eyes were sparking with energy as well, giving the boy an almost demonic look. Yet, the biker still remained confident, charging at Lucas with a fist raised. Before they met yet again however, the gangster was lifted off his feet. He couldn't move, and he flailed around helplessly in the air giving Lucas the shot he needed. Forming a construct, Lucas got into a jumping stance. The red energy whirled in his hands until it took the shape of a sleek black two handed sword that was just about as tall as Lucas himself. Using this sword, Lucas leaped with great force at the floating biker, launching himself like a missile that would surely rip the man apart on contact. He was too flooded with angry to realize this, and after it was over, Isalia knew he wouldn't forgive himself. She, however, had no care for those things, but she cared that her brother did.

Before Lucas could deliver his killing blow, the biker was launched into the ground, then raised up and smashed back down several times. Eventually, Isalia ripped him apart with her mind, saving Lucas from himself so to speak. Lucas landed, shaking from anger. He needed someone to calm him, he was in a frenzy not even his powerful will could fight. He knew this, but the rage was still there. He ended up practically laying on the ground, shaking and fighting back the urge to level the whole building. Isalia approached him, slowly, then laid a single hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok, you didn't hurt anyone. Everyone's safe, we can go home now..." Isalia said, trying to calm the rage sick boy. It was fruitless, however. He felt like nothing but hell fire wrapped in a human shell, all he wanted to do was release all this emotion, all he wanted to do was destroy. He turned around at blinding speed, much faster then before, sending a fist directly into Isalia's gut. He couldn't control himself, he barely knew who he was right now. Lucius had warned the boy about this, trying to tell him how to curb this anger, but none of the techniques worked. Isalia was sent flying with extreme force, directly into a truck which crushed behind her. She yelped in pain, or perhaps shock, but was pretty all right for the most part.

Lucas had an evil smile across his face, which just made this experience all the more terrifying. He had no idea how to use his powers, which is why Lucius wanted to train him before use, looks like their father was too late. Lucas' next target was Ryan, the boy he had just tried to protect. He likely wouldn't understand why his brother, someone he probably looked up to, would come at him in a murderous rage. Isalia's eyes widened in fear, fear of what Lucas could do to Ryan or the other way around. She had to stop this before someone got hurt....or worse. Lucas charged at Ryan, using the large constructed black sword to repeatably swing at the boy and likely the barrier he had formed to protect himself. If such a barrier was formed, Lucas would continuously batter at it at mach 2 and with enough force to crack a bank vault in half.

Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 29th 2015, 1:29 am

Colin and Oliver

What really made the movie great for him was just the campiness of certain moments, rather than the entire thing being one of those movies that took itself too serious. While it may have seemed epic to some, he did notice that it did nothing more than make Oliver giggle for some strange reason. Whether they enjoyed the movie was something he would find out once the whole thing ended, though for Colin he had some fun. ”Yeah, after a point realism can sorta take away from the fun factor.” Which was true, otherwise people couldn’t enjoy their movies filled with explosions without the protagonist dying in the first fifteen minutes. Which in hindsight made for a boring movie when one thought about it.

The drive to the restaurant was a short one really, but then again everything had been planned out before. ”Wow, this place looks pretty nice.” Colin noted slightly impressed with the connections that were being pulled up for this single date. That was when his phone vibrate, releasing a small tone that Co;in recognized coming from his suit. Removing it quick, he took note of what looked to be some kind of super fight happening around a nightclub around ten blocks or so from where they were. Normally he would have been on that, but then again there were other heroes in the city for a reason. Aside from the fact that some metahumans decided to be heroes and things of that nature. If Oliver asked anything, he would just say it was his brothers being nosy or something along those lines.

”I wonder what kind of food they serve here...because I am still really hungry.” He admitted as he approached the fancy looking entrance, there was even a valet that could drive his car probably to some kind of fancy parking space while they dined. The fact neither was really fancily dressed up, well that did not seem to matter. ”Ummm….yeah. Take the car.” He nodded letting the guy just do their job while they were sort of escorted through the building in one of those dining rooms that Aaron had harped on about. The tables were had fancy looking table clothes and there were menus because he wasn't psychic, which meant not just knowing what they served.

”This is my first time doing anything fancy like this actually. Usually I just get taken to a burger joint or whatever.” Now he was making small talk, resting an elbow on the table and hoping it was working.
-
Ryan, Lucas and Isalia
-
The red energy had corroded the area around him, Ryan withdrawing from any possible contact as the very heat of it was enough to make him cringe. Honestly, just seeing this side of his sibling was enough to scare him, as if they weren't the kind person that he had come to know as his  brother. In the end they did kill the bad guy but that didn't stop Lucas, who then attacked Isalia without much warning and with great force. With Isalia out of sight, they turned upon him with a grin that fit more upon the face of a demon with the two blades in hand and with inhuman speed they rushed him. He had little time to react, attempting to form a telekinetic barrier to intercept the attack, though all it did was soften the blow as the blades bit through the arms that rose up to defend him. Each strike weakened the barrier, causing more damage on various parts of his body as he tried to marshal upon enough force to push them back but in the end he just couldn't.

Each strike drew a yelp of pain as well as blood, though he was lucky enough to have a regeneration factor that prevented him from bleeding out as quickly as he would have. That was when something happened, a spark of neon blue as an energy bearing the same color splashed outwards in a wave that would have likely pushed Lucas back some, giving Ryan just enough time to maybe relax.
-

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius June 29th 2015, 5:34 pm

Colin and Oliver

So they would make their way to this restaurant. It looked quite fancy, something Oliver was used to by now but could see Colin was a little surprised by it. They weren't wearing anything close to dress clothes, but no one seemed to mind, especelly since they were what you would call VIP guests. Aaron seemed to be putting a lot of effort into this, if only he was as enthusiastic when asked to do something.

"Probably all the fancy stuff, caviar and such." Oliver said in response before they handed off their keys to the valet. He hoped these guys were at least partially skilled drivers, he had had his fair share of totaled cars because of incompetent valet services. Though, they seemed to be fine, driving skillfully away as Colin and Oliver went inside. It had everything you would expect from a high class restaurant, fancy tables and everything. This was even nice on Oliver's families standards, which was definitely saying something.

Oliver sat and looked over the menu, trying to decide. It was very large, anyone who had a problem picking would likely be there looking over it for awhile. Oliver however, quickly knew what he wanted. A steak and lobster plate, with a side of roasted vegetables. After placing his order he handed off the menu then just started sipping his wine, waiting for the food to come out.

"A burger joint? Really? For a date? I might be socially stunted, but even i know that's a dick move." Oliver said with a chuckle. Anyone who did that wasn't worth it, at least in Oliver's book.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia
-

This was not a good situation, not for any of them. Lucas seemed to just want to kill anything that moved, which was odd considering his kind and loving personality. Isalia knew it wasn't Lucas' fault, but she was afraid Ryan might take this to heart. After it was over, she knew Lucas would feel horrible, but that wasn't the problem at the moment. How do you deal with someone this angry? When they get clouded with rage to the point where they strike out at their own siblings? Not even Isalia's suggestion seemed to work on him, all that got her was a punch to the gut. Lucas was thrown back by Ryan's unique blue energy, which freezer burned him in several areas of his body. He grunted in pain as he toppled back, but got back up in an instant.

He was partially frozen, but a quick pulse of red energy managed to get him free. Now he was even more angry at Ryan, and the freezer burns were starting to heal slowly. He charged Ryan once more, shattering the sound barrier as he did. But before he could reach him, he found himself being pushed violently back by Isalia. He flew back, and once he got up, saw there were dozens of Ryan's around him. Isalia was utilizing an illusion, one Ryan would also see. Lucas charged them, swinging wildly at nothing. It would give them a few moments to gather themselves and perhaps form a plan of action. Isalia's next move was rather simple, she touched a car, infusing it with the power of red energy, then with a flick of her wrist sent it flying at Lucas.

This proved to be fruitless though, as Lucas just leaped at it and cut it in half with his large construct sword. Now he realized who the real Ryan and Isalia were, and immediately charged. Isalia could react to his movements sure, but that didn't mean she was fast enough to do anything. Lucas swung at Isalia, who deflected the blow with a telekinetic shield. After attacking Isalia, he then dashed off back to Ryan. He was going so fast any normal person wouldn't be able to see him. Rather then going melee, Lucas let out a wave of red energy at his brother, its searing heat and corrosive harshness obliterating everything it touched, only fueling Lucas' powers and rage more.

Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 29th 2015, 6:48 pm

Colin and Oliver
-
A burger joint, not exactly the idea date venue but then again Colin had not always had the money he had now, which meant he had to make due before. Still, the fact that his date did not really feel like being there made even this nice venue as unlively as the burger joint when he thought about it. The latter atleast had someone that seemed happy to have him there, all in all it was a strange circumstance but then again Aaron had promised him a fun time. So in the end it was Colin's fault for agreeing to this, but not as if he knew whether this would be a disaster yet or not.

His eyes scanned over the menu, picking out the steak and that was it really. Filling up on popcorn had been a mistake on his part. ”Yeah, surprisingly enough the last time I actually went on a date was like three years ago I think.” Colin explained, recalling it down to the t and how awkward things had gotten considering the individual. One could say it was a little too charged for his tastes, and that would have been right. He sort of knew that was a social no, but then again that was just how things happened for him.

He sort of looked down at the wine, somewhat hesitant about drinking it at first but deciding to anyway.  The taste was an interesting one, enough so that he would take another sip. ”This  is probably my first official date, the whole movie and dinner thing.” He admitted sipping on the wine once again. ”Plus side, it's not with a dumb jock.” A sad attempt at a joke really, but it was out there.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

Ryan had not even thought about using the energy beyond wanting to protect himself, and seeing that he hurt his sibling managed to distress Ryan slightly, even if he were still bleeding from the slash wounds. They would regenerate, that much he knew so there was no reason to worry about something that had become numbness more than anything else. They were frozen for a moment before managing to break out with a pulse of energy, Ryan preparing to defend himself from his brother who was intent in killing him it seemed. That was when Isalia began to go on the defensive of him, using those illusionary powers of hers and telekinesis in an attempt to slow him down at all.

Ryan wondered if that would even work considering his sibling was now acting more like a monster than the kind brother he knew. An attack was made but in the end, it was nothing as they cut through the charged car and then unleashed a burst of red energy at him. With a wave of his hand, he would react in kind even though something told him that would not do much beyond weaken the attack. It would meet with a barrier of telekinetic energy though that only made it weak enough to not cause adverse damage, just a few burns along his arms. That was when he noticed that Lucas had stopped moving, though they appeared to be fighting something and within an instant their head would slam against the concrete with enough force to crack it. ”Quite the mess you two made.” A familiar voice noted, walking within the destruction with an almost amused tone.

Ryan didn't really need to think as he ran to Alpha and sort of hugged into him as he sniffled softly, the wounds on him visibly closing now. ”Let's get you three home before anymore damage is done.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius June 29th 2015, 7:34 pm

Colin and Oliver
-
Three years was quite a long time to not go on any dates, especelly when you were a grown adult. Though, Oliver himself hadn't really gone on any dates, ever....... Regardless of that though, this had been a fun outing. What would come of it, Oliver didn't know, but it was a good time none the less. Colin then said it was his first fancy date, and since Oliver hadn't really had any, it was his as well. It was kind of a cliche date to be honest, if Oliver were ever to plan his own, it would be more unique.

"That's always a plus. I value brains more then looks really." Oliver said in response to the jock comment. The food then arrived, pretty quickly really. It looked great, lobster all buttery and the streak all awesome and steaky. Despite eating so much during the movie, Oliver was still quite hungry, so he delved right in, this time at least trying to have good manners.

"So, did you hear about that rally that got attacked? I'm surprised Travis got through it as well as he did. That's the thing about him though, he's a hard person to daunt." Oliver said as he eat, just trying to keep things going. Why he mentioned the rally, well, he did kind of want to know what Colin thought about it and the whole meta humans issue. Was he mining for information? Yes, but he couldn't really help it anymore.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

The red energy hit Ryan's shield, pulsating and hissing as it bombarded the boys defenses. Isalia or Ryan could have ended this awhile ago likely, but they didn't want to hurt Lucas. He was just out of control, and stopping him would mean hurting him badly. Isalia closed her eyes, and was about to literally pull one of Lucas' bones from his body, but the intervention of a familiar face stopped her. Lucas' head was grabbed telekinetically, then smashed into the pavement violently. He let out a blood curdling scream, and looked to be down for the count, but he was still moving. They couldn't risk him regenerating, so he needed to be knocked totally out. Isalia grabbed him again, upset that she had to do this but it was done anyway. His head was smashed repeatedly, over and over, until the highly durable boy lost consciousness.

"I'm so sorry Lucas...." Isalia said after approaching him, giving him a hug of all things. She was pretty upset, at least on Isalia's standards. She turned to Alpha, a slight smile forming across her face. She was glad he was here, and also glad he wasn't pissed off. Well, he might have been, you never really knew with Travis. Lucas would be lifted up and taken to the car, where they would all likely get in and drive back to the facility, but this time with Alpha in the driver seat.

Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 29th 2015, 8:17 pm

Colin and Oliver
-
Brains over looks was something he could respect, granted he was at best a genius by human standards but then again that might have been preferable for Oliver. ”Yeah, I can only take so many vacant stares.” He added with a nod, continuing to sample the wine until the food arrived. Honestly, Colin found himself wondering if he could even eat everything but then again he could try, so he slowly began to dig into the food, likely at a slower rate than Oliver himself. While eating could take some time, conversation made things go by quicker and so Oliver seemed to start some of it.

”I was there actually, but I got out without too much of a problem. Apparently I had a friend there. ” Colin said with a smirk, taking another bite out of the steak, Why Tsxero had gone out of their way to protect him, well that made little sense but then again he did not understand the guy. ”I wasn't too surprised he got out of it the way he did, he's pretty smart. He probably could do anything if he put his mind to it.” He spoke with a certain respect about Travis, and in a sense he did respect him.

Granted, it was likely even someone without Gamma's perceptive nature could have seen it now. ”Random question I know, you're not really enjoying yourself, are you? ” While it did not seem like a smart thing to ask, he didn't really want to be nothing more than a date that someone wanted to get through quickly.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

After a little help from Isalia, Lucas had been subdued from his psychotic rage and Ryan could calm down. Still, his fingers were clenched around the black leather jacket, causing the fabric to wrinkle as he was unwilling to let go. Alpha was beyond mad really, but he could also understand they were children so at worst they would see an unhappy frown grace his lips. With Lucas lifted, they would pile into his personal vehicle with Travis driving it. Unlike with Isalia, the drive this time was slow and followed all driving regulations. ”That was reckless. I don't know what happened but this could have gone much worse if I hadn't stopped him” He stated as he would take them back through the hidden garage, with Ryan nervously shaking as he now sat in the passengers seat.

Once they were stopped, he stepped out as the area lit up. ”Go to your rooms, i'm sure Oliver will have a few words for you three.” He noted before motioning with his hand. They would know where to go from there.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius June 29th 2015, 9:03 pm

Colin and Oliver
-
The rally was a curious subject. Oliver wasn't there, which frustrated him. He wasn't there when his siblings needed him, and they could have gotten killed. Since then he had stuck around his family even more then usual, just to keep an eye on everyone, especially the younger and more ambitious ones. They more often then not went out and did something without permission, causing all sorts of trouble. It was usually fine and considered normal for regular teenagers to do, but throw in some superpowers and that changes everything. This made him wonder about Isalia, Lucas, and Ryan. They had Lucius' blood too, so that only made things harder. Would they sneak around like he did when he was younger? It was likely, he just hoped they wouldn't blow themselves up in the process. Colin said something about Travis being able to do whatever he set his mind too, which Oliver did agree with. His brother knew how to lead, that was for certain. Then the difficult question came, they both knew Oliver had been having a bad time, or at least, not having a good time.

"To be honest, i wasn't at first. But it turned out better then i expected, i needed the time out. It's just.....i don't do relationships, i can't. Maybe it will change in the future, i don't know...... I have a lot on my plate i guess." Oliver explained as he nibbled on his food, taking a few drinks of wine in between. He didn't want to hurt Colin's feelings, but it was the truth.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

They would be told their actions were reckless, which they all knew, but didn't really care until now. Lucas was knocked out, so he didn't even get to hear it. Isalia said nothing, she just sat in the back holding Lucas up and wiping the blood off him telekinetically. She knew the decision to leave the facility was a bad one, and she regretted it, but hey, at least she wasn't bored anymore. They would be taken back through the hidden garage into the facility, and then they would get out. Lucas had woken up, but he was by no means in good shape. Isalia helped him out of the car, carrying him with an arm over her shoulders. They were told to go to their rooms where they would await Oliver, he tended to be the one to bitch people out when it came to these type of things. They began to head to the elevator, but before they reached it, it opened to reveal someone likely not even Alpha expected.

"You three look terrible." Lucius said with a smirk. He wasn't wearing his gear, instead a brown leather jacket and dark wash jeans. Isalia immediately ran to him and gave her father a hug, holding Lucas up with telekinesis so she could. It surprised Lucius honestly, but he returned it.  

"I put a tracker on you. Once i saw you left the facility i came as soon as i could, but it looks like that wasn't soon enough. Bring Lucas down, and we'll have a talk." Lucius said pulling away from Isalia. Lucas was brought into the elevator by Isalia, and the three along with likely Alpha and Ryan would take the elevator down.

Last edited by Gamma Corgi on June 30th 2015, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top