The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_voting_barI wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I wait another Eon [Aeon]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 Empty Re: I wait another Eon [Aeon]

Post by Alpha September 20th 2015, 10:27 pm

Already he could hear the person putting up defenses against telepaths, but then again he had no need to read beyond the fact that he could get nothing interesting from this man. Questioning them would have been something that would likely get him something rather than trying to dig through their mind. Their reaction to his question had given a large amount of insight towards this person really, something that answered so many questions but left him with some. They weren't very knowledgeable about things around them it would appear, beyond a simple mission that they were given considering how quickly they went for the kill. Perhaps confident within their skills considering he did not go out of his way to kill him when he saw them. Perhaps the ones that handled him had attached that arm, as to either improve their killing efficiency or for some deeper purpose.

His mind was following every single movement of the male as if looking for any change within their stance. For a moment the internal blackjack game ceased, lone enough for them to answer his question and to prove they were truthful with their answer. "You don't know? Interesting indeed." Travis noted to himself now more curious than before. "Do you know what the arm is made from? If you don't know where you got it from, perhaps you know what it's composed of. It's not any conventional metal nor anything I've seen before." He noted, considering examining it closer but that would require either removing it or them allowing him to look it over. "Now that I think about it. A closer look might answer that question, if you would be so kind."

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon September 22nd 2015, 11:50 pm

"I'm afraid that's quite impossible. I'm allowed to entertain questions and inform you to a certain extent. My arm is far beyond my allowance." Aeon said as casually as he could. He couldn't imagine that this was going to go over well. However he had no need to instigate threats or any such thing of that nature. He did, however require a bit of personal security. Quickly analyzing the area, Aeon came to only one conclusion. This person needed to be dealt with quickly if they were going to instigate combat at all. First he identified a reflective surface, then he identified a highly durable surface, and finally he identified Travis himself. he managed to do all of this as he stood still, his eyes moving quickly enough that it would seem as though they hardly had done anything but twitch. That's providing Alpha could somehow see them.

"Are there any other questions that I might assist you with?" Aeon asked as he prepared himself for the worst.
Aeon
Aeon

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 23rd 2015, 12:27 am

Attention was kept sharply tuned upon everything that the male before him did, down to even the smallest of twitches. They had already showed they were capable of moving at exceptional speeds, meaning that he could not play around with them in the off chance that they could move quick enough to get through his defenses. The fact that they had denied him a chance to examine the arm, that meant that he would need to do things the hard way. "I doubt you would be allowed to tell me anything of worth. Your masters must have a tight hold over your leash." He noted with an almost matter of fact tone. Interlacing his fingers, Alpha would let his legs fall from their propped position over the table as his feet touched the ground. All it took was a thought to release the soft telekinetic pulse around the room, taking in everything.

There was the male standing before him, the table he had been sitting at as well as the one that had served as a barricade before. Along with that his mind took in everything within his range of vision, letting time seemingly slow down around him as his mind processed everything it could. There were a few ways that he could go about doing this, and none of them really required keeping this person alive. Still, killing them would have been a waste when he could find a way to get all of the information that he could force out of them. The fact they had information they could not give suggested that they knew something of interest. Perhaps if he got information from these higher ups, then he would avoid the problem of fighting this person.  Still he prepared himself should he need to force any information out of them.

"Who is over you? You appear to have some manner of handler. Is there a way I could talk to them?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I wait another Eon [Aeon] - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon September 27th 2015, 6:40 pm

Well if nothing else this individual was understanding and not entirely idiotic. They didn't resort to brute force, which was very wise. Masterminds and intellectual types around the world today seemed to always jump to brute force so quickly. It actually irritated Aeon greatly at how frequently it happened. You interrupt one little thing and they simply jump to violence because things didn't go their way. If they were truly hyper intelligent they were hyper intelligent ten year olds at best. Though the term "masters" didn't sit well with Aeon he didn't hold it against Alpha in the slightest. It wasn't Alpha's fault he appeared to be some attack dog for forces unknown. After a moment, information flashed on his goggles and there was a brief blurb of information relayed by this higher ups. Apparently the situation had changed slightly and they wanted Travis Masters dead.

Oh...that says lead. Not dead. Aeon thought to himself as he re-read the orders, Black jack still playing in his head a bit.

A.E.O.N
----------------------------------

Aeon. Your loyalty and obedience is appreciated. Despite what you may think you ARE NOT our dog. You are our ally. Part of our family. We haven't forsaken you, and you have remained loyal to us. So much so that you actions lead us to astounding discoveries. We owe you a debt for this, and we will repay it. I promise you.

For now, please tell Travis Masters that because you have lead us to him, we will be in touch with him shortly. If there is business to discuss then it will be so. If not, then from that point forward we will sever all ties. Thank you for your service Aeon. Your escape is almost there.
~V

To this Aeon blinked and looked back to Travis with a sigh, still formulating how to answer his questions. Of course he'd never give away too much about his "handler" or any such member. Aeon tilted his head to the side and nodded.

"They expressed interest, however they are still cautious. They will be in touch shortly to establish mutual security for both parties." Aeon said, though in that moment there was a rather loud crashing noise as a loud, boisterous roar was let out. Aeon was flung across the room as a man in a rather intimidating suit of armor with a white X across the chest. Several arms and weaponry was attached to him as he walked forward and drew out one of his shotguns.
Aeon
Aeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 27th 2015, 8:22 pm

Alpha waited for an answer, looking straight faced as the person standing before him within their mask. There was something going on within their mind, yet he could not grasp upon that beyond that they were playing cards in their head. A useful protection against telepathy considering that he likely had something within his head that was worth something, but then again not like he could get something from that strange presence within their mind. Luckily it seemed like this person was somewhat willing to give him this as far as a meeting within their strange masters. Thinking about it, perhaps he could get something as far as the mechanical arm.

Now likely he would need to talk over how they would go about setting this up, unless they planned to just contact him when it was convenient to them. Which worked with Alpha as it wasn't like he hadn't dealt with mysterious parties before. "That works." he noted pleased with himself before suddenly someone attacked the masked man before him. Someone had crashed in and sent the masked man flying, though they as well had a manner of mask.

Well it looks like things have gotten a little messy. Considering that now there was someone trying to kill the assassin.He could of course help them, but thinking about it that would likely give them some ammunition against him should they have the right equipment. Two shotguns were within their hands, suggesting they were planning to kill something human at the very least. Thinking over the options at hand, perhaps they were using ammunition to kill far beyond just your human target and that meant the potential of stronger ammunition. Now came the question of if he should help this assassin or let them die.

If he helped them, perhaps that would be seen as a move of good faith towards those handlers of his and perhaps make getting what he needed easier. his eyes would turn towards a reflective surface that looked much like a mirror, exerting his telekinetic prowess to shatter the mirror into many shards with ease, and then with a thought sent them upon the masked man with the shotguns.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon September 30th 2015, 1:37 am

The new masked man was in full body armor, very heavily armored in fact. He had to have been supported or had some wealth of their own accord. However the most defining characteristic on their person was their chest plate had a large white X streaked across it. This X was heavily symbolic and a rather iconic symbol of this "vigilante". This was a person known primarily to the media as "X", for rather obvious reasons. With the two single-handed shotguns in hand X held them out and focused primarily on Aeon.

"Please step aside!" He called at Travis while tilting his head to the side, showing that he was actually in no way interested in Travis' life today. A backhanded victory and a nice change of pace to be sure. X didn't have too long however as a mirror shattered and the shards flew out at X. Primarily it just scuffed his armor and caused little snags and tears in the durable fabrics. However three chunks found themselves able to pierce through the cloth and digging into his arm. X groaned and dropped an arm, bringing the other one over before slipping a finger off the trigger and reaching over and removing the shards, one shotgun tucked under his arm.

Aeon rolled over and moved to one knee, hand forward as he looked up. His steely eyes piercing through the shaggy strands of hair, reminiscent of that of an animal. The man with the X finished picking out the glass and looked to Aeon. Their eyes met for a moment before Aeon charged. Skillfully, X twitched his muscles and gently released the shotgun and swiped at the back of the barrel with his hand. The shotgun flipped and landed right into the hand as he brought it on it's way back up. As Aeon closed in X was careful to time his shots. Quickly X fired off the first round, the second round was delayed half a second and released as he brought his hand up.

Aeon watched X's hand and froze a moment, letting time come to a crawl as he unleashed his first blast. Little pellets flew in the form of a cone, none of them aiming for Travis. Aeon's Atterrium arm moved through with ease as he tried to pluck the pellets from the air. He managed to remove all lethal pellets before the second shot was fired. When the shot was fired it was incredibly slow, but immediately there was a high-pitched sonic screech and percussion blast which rippled around Aeon, causing him to move and several pellets to imbed themselves into his fleshy arm, causing him to roar in pain as he turned to the side and dropped to the ground, the Atterrium arm catching him as he began to scurry and scuttle about, fighting to quickly get back to his feet. X remained focused as Aeon came back for another attack, now more fully aware of what he was dealing with. Alpha wasn't a target...but there were several things he was influential over at this moment.
Aeon
Aeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 30th 2015, 8:51 pm

His mind ran over the many possibilities of what this person could do and yet so far they only showed the capabilities of a human with decent funding. Not that it would have been one of his more intelligent moves to underestimate a human. So instead he decided to consider the ways that he could deal with them, and the obvious ones that came to mind. The glass itself did not appear to deal satisfactory damage against the assailant beyond perhaps a few tears within the armor itself. That suggested they had some quality armor or he had not put enough force behind it to do the proper amount of damage. That meant he would need to try a little harder, or perhaps make things easy upon the one that was fighting against this X. Well, the damage did not make itself obvious until they made motions suggesting they were digging some of the shards from their arm.

Damage had been done but the fight that had been started was likely far from over. Still, direct intervention would have not been favorable considering that he was unsure what this vigilante had in their arsenal. Perhaps they had things to deal with metahumans, and if that were the case then he would likely just be signing himself up to die. Perhaps the best option would be aiding the assassin within their escape, rather than continuing a pointless fight. That was when his attention fell upon the still raging flames that were still encroaching upon the lower floor. Smoke was rising upwards but he could smell it either way. Perhaps that could be used to his advantage, as dicey as it would have been overall. As the shotgun fired off Aeon took to reacting, seemingly snatching all of them out of the air with ease as Alpha heard the strange sound of something sending a sharp pain through his ears.

A piercing ring reverbed through his ears as Travis ground his teeth together in annoyance. It appeared that he would go deaf sooner than later considering the amount of times people chose to release high pitched sounds around him.  This caused Aeon to take some damage as well, being thrown off by the pellets throwing him off a little. Some manner of sonic weapon. Direct intervention may be more dangerous than I originally thought it would be. So he would need to d the next best thing and that was subterfuge. So many things to consider within the environment, and so many things that he could make use of. While technology could help bridge the gap between metahumans and humans, they could not prepare for every conceivable problem they deal with. No one was infallible, not even him and so he would make a small gamble on the matter.

That made him wonder if this person could survive having an entire building being dropped them. The pressure alone would likely crush them underneath it, the armor itself would do them no good considering that it was damage by a few shards of glass, as small as the damage was. All he needed to do was get the assassin out of the equation so his attention was not separated from protecting himself within this little incident, and of course he would have to make sure the proprietor of the building was compensated properly. A low sigh slipped between Alpha's lips as his mind itself was still rapidly running over the things he could do at the highest speed that it could, doing what would take many minutes to deliberate within the span of three seconds. There was no choice really, it was either this or lose his opportunity to learn more about that arm this masked man wielded.

I would say don't be afraid but I have a feeling you will freak out all the same. This was his first psionic message sent to Aeon, a sort of prep before he continued. I'm going to bring the building down. Considering the structural integrity and other variables, it will take me about one minutes to do so. If you want to get out of here I would suggest doing that now. With that done Alpha stood from his seat, seemingly distancing himself from the action as much as possible. This person had made it obvious that they had no interest within him and that was one of their greater mistakes. His interest within Aeon was enough at the very least to offer them some small aid, even if it could potentially harm them should they not take his advice. After all, Alpha did warn them and any damage done would have been their own fault.

Zeta I know you're still out there. Take the car and get out of here, I'll find another way to get back. Alpha sent the mental message after making contact with the younger males mind, more than confident that they would be able to do that. Perhaps a slightly misplaced confident but then again he did not have time to micromanage everything. Within a matter of seconds his mind would reach out, searching for every column that was integral to the building, latching onto them with force that caused them to crack. The strain itself was minimal, but then again strain was as it was. This may take a little longer than I assumed, a few seconds at the most. The building began to sway, teetering under its own weight as one of the support structures would give way with a massive boom.  

More of them would follow with a similar effect, glass windows shattering as they released their shards downwards, some outside and some on the interior. Smoke and flames would belch outwards from the windows as the building would begin to collapse in upon itself. Within a matter of a minute the entire structure began to fall in on itself, likely loud enough to cause some commotion but then again that was to be expected. Despite the lack of people within the area, some would still come and that left them with around five minutes at the very most before some manner of law enforcement came to check it out.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon October 6th 2015, 10:27 pm

Aeon was indeed freaked out as the voice entered his head, though his mind quickly reigned in his astonishment as he rationalized that this "secret metahuman" must of been able to do this as an extension of their telepathy. Aeon's own strike connected with the man X as the shotgun fired off, sending Aeon kicking back and landing on the ground. Quickly Aeon began to formulate and figure out his path of escape. Quickly deciding on his route, he bolted at his peak speeds. Faster than X, but not quite superhuman. As Aeon escaped, the meek champion known as X looked at the decay, his chest plate utterly fractured by the brutal blow he received. With the area around him falling down, X turned his attentions to escape.  Quickly X got to his feet and ran.

"We need to go!" The man called as he ran, trying to grab Travis in the process before shoulder-ramming the wall and barreling through and rolling back into a standing position. Reaching back and pulling a one-handed shotgun and fired off another blast into a heavy iron door that had an emergency lock on it. With the lock blown clean off X would kick open the door and walk through into the alleyway, just in time to see Aeon flying away. With a scoff, X took out his phone and punched in a few numbers before turning and looking to Travis.

"Are you hurt Mister Masters?" X asked, obviously of no threat to Travis. Honestly things after that were rather hectic as men and women of law enforcement and crowds gathered. When they did however, X would be nowhere to be found. He was just a ghost of a memory as he continued his hunt for the elusive organization of Aeon.
Aeon
Aeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 8th 2015, 11:23 pm

His plan, while simple seemed to do the purpose it had been crafted for rather well. With Aeon making their escape, that gave him some time to formulate how he would make his own escape which would likely be about as eventful. He should have been on the move already but then again it appeared that the person that had attacked the assassin was running in his direction, yet they did not seem to have any violent intent. Maybe he could make use of them to get out of here, at the very least without making use of his abilities. Playing the confused innocent, he would allow himself to be grabbed and forcibly dragged out of the building, the vigilante seemingly slamming through the wall with an impressive amount of force. That showed they likely had trained themselves to be beyond your average human, perhaps even the peak of humanity.

Following suit, he would run along with the human without a moment of waste. They were quick, making it somewhat difficult to keep up with them without using his full physical capabilities. Still somehow he managed before the building collapsed in on itself, dust billowing outwards from the structure itself. Hopefully the person who owned it had some manner of insurance, because covering such an expense did not seem like something that he would be willing to do. His eyes directed towards a helicopter likely taking Aeon away, meaning that his ruse to allow them to escape worked for the most part. Strange, with the advantage they had he should have been able to take this human down easily. Alpha thought to himself, though perhaps the human within this instance had prepared for their foe.

The voice of the masked human caught his attention, causing Travis to turn towards him keeping the flustered expression up. "I..i'll live." In a sense he was surprised, to have something that seemed so simple devolve into something else entirely. Turning from the human for a moment, when he turned back around they were gone and all he was left with was....well the police converging upon the scene. It appeared that he needed to do more acting was required, but he did already have the dusty appearance of someone that had barely escaped a collapsing the building. His face was dirty, clothing coated with some debris though luckily he had gone uninjured save for a few unexpected bruises. Well this night was not exactly how he wanted it but then again it was also interesting. So maybe there was something to gain out of all of this.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top