The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Escape the Fate (Sean)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape the Fate (Sean)

Post by Arcana August 29th 2014, 2:29 am

Jordan nodded, considering everything that the dragon had said and when put into perspective, it made sense. Granted that nay have been the young ethereals naïve nature being put into play, but it did make some kind of sense in its own way. With more of this supposed evidence, he found himself only growing even redder, fiddling with the zipper on his jacket and looking to Yamm with a somewhat curious expression, as if internally debating something. He hmmmmed to himself, still considering something. ”Y..yeah that makes sense now that I think about it.” He would nod a couple of times, chewing on his lower lip as if unsure what he would do about the possibility that Matt liked him. He did not really know what to do with something like that, considering that he only had Michael’s experiences to work on and that left him with nothing besides one thing; and that lead to him thinking of Shael. Shaking his head, he would turn to Jordan. ”So…what do I do? Ya know….about him liking me..” he would ask, still sounding somewhat shy and unsure of what he was doing.

Sheiara had been expecting the answer, and she knew that Thanatos could trust no one, however why that was the case she could not fathom. Likely it was something to do with trust issues, being betrayed or something along those lines, as all males ended up like that through the same way. Her attention would then snap tp the fight between Yancey and the titan, curious of how the wolf boy would best the male, not that she was expecting him to. He would take a deep breath, slamming both fists into the ground, and tearing out small chunks of the round, clenching them within his hands and then considering the constructs that had formed against him. Without even wasting a second, he would flick his right wrist and let the rock sail forward towards one of the fast moving constructs, the first of them as it would shatter against the exterior, proving that this was atleast corporeal. So without even wasting time he would move out of the way, narrowly avoiding the attack and then he felt something, a pull within him as he moved to avoid the next two.

It seemed that they would be pulling back for now, as the male used his strength to propel him back, away from Yancey as he turned to where Thanatos was, and he was in bad shape, black blood bleeding from his wounds. It seemed The Abyss was tired of being beaten down, a stump where an arm was slowly beginning to rebuild him a limb, though it was likely going to take time to heal him. ”The vessel isn’t worth it, but don’t worry. This will not be the last you see of us.” Thanatos growled, as the very air would warp around any titans that remained within this place, his angry silver eyes glaring at Sean for a moment before they seemed to fade away into the darkness leaving only the young titan unconcious, leaving those that remained there. Sheiara turned to Naadir with an amused expression.

”I have a feeling we will meet again. I’m sure you won’t prove as much of a disappointment as that worthless lump of flesh that was my child.” She noted with a motion to the only titan that would be left there before then leaving herself.

Michael found himself freezing for a moment, considering what was being said to him, and finding his mind not cooperating. He had the chance to have what he always wanted more than anything, but that would require warping him, likely causing irreparable damage, considering that warping tended to incorporate something horrific. ”No, I couldn’t. It….would never be worth it.” Michael answered, realizing what he was giving up, but not willing to risk whatever it was that he would be risking. After all, if he got what he wanted, then it wouldn’t be his life, he was not meant to be happy, it simply was never meant and that…was fine with him. Yet he realized that part of him was not fine with it, that part of him wanted to answer differently, but that part of him found itself being shut out. No, Michael shut down entirely.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 29th 2014, 4:10 am

"Well, what do you think?" Jordan asked simply, though the simple smile was more enough for him to be considered urging him. "Think about it. You're red little buddy. Besides, you guys know each other pretty well. You guys get along real well so it's not unheard of for two friends to get attached right? " Jordan asked as he used his eyes to realize Jordan was nervous, deep in thought. It wasn't beyond human thought process to knowing that when someone was anxious their heart got up a little. "The heart wants what it wants. My dad's got yours going BAAAAD... and if he kept you that close for THAT long... he's gotta feel something too right?" He asked. It was the hook line and sinker in Jordan's perspective but this was little Jordan so it's not exactly difficult. There was just one last matter to answer for. "Well I know I'm gonna suggest getting food all of us together. When we go you can actually give him a decent kiss and ask him to be your little sweetheart or whatever you wanna call him." Jordan was going to enjoy this. It also gave him time to get his phone ready. This shit was going on Youtube.

Zell smiled at Michael and sighed, knowing the difficulty of letting go of something you love. He growled as he forced to life Shael up and put him on the alter. Zell looked about, needing a soul...any soul at all. Then it hit him, he knew exactly whose soul to use. Zell places his hands on the alter where Shael's body now rested. He motioned for everyone other than Sean to back away as a dome of darkness enclosed over them. A voice entered and echoed throughout the temple's sphere of darkness. It was a voice that was not familiar to any of the other members of the family. "The Archon comes? Well this is a surprise. Interesting how we both need each other every now and again, isn't it?" The forge spoke the voice amused by the Archon's hands upon the alter. The gears began to move and the floor began to peel away, purple looking lava, glowing and patches of bright white casting up, reflecting into Zell's own emerald eyes.  "You know what I want." Zell said. "My oh my. So impetuous of you my dear Archon. This exchange has been made before, and a hundred times more....forevermore. The price for a life is a soul, a soul that must be delivered as impetuously as it is required. Whose soul do you offer?" The voice asked. Zell swallowed as he closed his eyes feeling for the energy, he knew Ouroboros wasn't dead. He had the Rift-Generator. The bastard played dead on the Titan's so they were no longer expecting him. But he should know better than to think he could elude Zell. "I offer you the soul of Ouroboros." Zell said, looking up, the place grew deathly quiet as a shroud of haze appeared, everything whisping away as the void opened to them all, nothing was more terrifying yet so plain. "Ouroboros' soul you claim to bestow yet it is not a soul in tow. How then will I recieve when him not being here is more than triviality?" The void itself seemed to speak and to this Zell sighed and looked right into it. "When Ouroboros dies his soul is yours. The Archon energy will not tamper with it. It is the Voids to claim...Resurrect Shael now and his soul belongs to you." Zell replied. There was a silence that filled the area and a deathly chill.

"I agree to this exchange under a point we must modify. For Shael to live once more I will have the soul in a weeks time. Or I shall take them both the day they die." The void said. Zell nodded and sighed. "These terms and the modification is acceptible." Zell said. There was a chuckle it was so strange to not have a gender to a tone, a voice of androgony. Zell sighed as he made yet another deal with the devil and it trailed away. The dome fell and Sheal rolled over and coughed as he looked around, color and warmth returning to him. "WHA! OUROBOROS!" Shael said as he grabbed his wound, mystically sealed over and one as he looked around, bloody runic markings on his shoulder. He sighed and laughed as he took a deep breath in. He looked to Zell and shook his head. "I love you dad... thank you for NOT being a dick." He laughed. Zell smiled and nodded at him.

Silus smiled to see that Shael was alive, though there was a slight issue in and of it's own. There was that young Titan. Silus walked over as Yancey joined over by Michael and the Shaels with a smile, looking around for Silus. Naadir and Dr.Alai were with Yancey, the Dr. looking for Silus as Naadir was looking for his wheelchair before the Pale Flame wore-off. Silus made his way over to the young Titan and tried to muscle him up. The pore unconcious child looked rough, the ice prostetic was a nice touch, but without the constant control it began to melt. Silus looked over to Dr.Alai and Naadir with small quivering indigo eyes. "Ah My Alah!" Naadir said as he looked. Dr.Alai nodded. "I know, he looks bad." He said. Naadir made a distorted face. "No I mean these dude's eyes. Damn boy, you'll be gettin all the little chicks with them eyes. Hide yo girls! Awe shit he's got a cute smile too! Taking on two of the Council like he's my badass mother too... Damn those fags can make some kids." Naadir said, once he said about getting girls Silus hade a wide smile and then the smile portion made him giggle a little. Naadir smiled at Silus and wrote it off as this was a good kid, before he decided to up sit in the wheelchair made of nether before the pale flame left and entered his lantern, the device floating back to him.

"He's really hurt...ca-can we?" Silus asked. Naadir grabbed his chest as if having a heart attack. "DIABETES...GOING DOWN!. Blehhhhh..." Naadir dramatized the event and pretended to go limp in his chair. Doctor Alai sighed as he shook his head to Silus. "Silus we simply don't have the room." He said. Naadir sighed and looked to Silus with an apologetic expression. "I don't even have a home little man...he's my half brother...I'd take him in a heart-beat. But not when I couldn't care for him." Silus looked crestfallen. Zell stepped forward. "Hold on...I think I might have a solution to all of the problems." He said with a smile and an arm around Sean as big Jordan stepped up. "We need to do it over lunch though. I'm hungry!" Jordan said slapping his stomach. Yamm rolled his eyes and looked to little Jordan and smiled with a little chuckle as he looked back to the others. "I could eat." "Me too..." "I was dead of course I'm hungry! I wasn't but I'm with Silus! No one seemed to object, even Doctor Alai nodded and Naadir smirked and nodded. "Yeah, great just uh...gimmie a sec." He said as he wheeled himself over to the pile of Dr.Seuss books and held out his lantern. "I do not like green flames and Yamms. I do not like them Sam I am." He said as the flames poured over the books and send them into a burning, smouldering ash.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 29th 2014, 4:58 am

Jordan would listen to the advice of the likewise named dragon, and then nodded, making sure to keep everything he had into retrospect. Why he had not noticed that before was unknown, but then again he was not known for his knowledge of things like relationships. ””I…uh…I’ll try that. The young ethereal said with a nod, standing to his feet and still nervously playing around with his jackets zipper, humming softly to himself as he looked over to Yamm, then back to Jordan and then back to Yamm. With a small nod he would make it up within his own mind that he would try that and with that he would walk over to Yamm, likely to gravitate around him little an adorable little satellite, pulling one sleeves over his fingertips looking to Yamm with a small smile still contemplating how he would go about this and still unsure. Letting some of the mist release from his fingers, he would elt it dance over Yamm and heal up any residual damage that remained in the Old God.

Michael found himself sitting there, rubbing his index finger against his thumb, still thinking perhaps too much on what had happened and shaking his head, standing too his feet as he felt the ultima energy return to its usual allocation, feeling the strength flow through him and sighing. His father would move Shael’s corpse onto the alter and then do things from there, likely allowing him to revive the male and Michael was happy enough with that. So long as he got to live, then Michael would be fine with that.  Weird void things happened and then he was alive, saying something about Ouroboros, but he was alive nonetheless. Rubbing his own forearm, he sighed and shook his head, feeling someone latch onto his leg and seeing his son there in the youngest form he usually took with a small smile, hugging his father tightly. Michael smiled softly as he rubbed his head and ruffled up his hair.

Sean looked to the tattered remains of his jacket and frowned softly, annoyed that it had been reduced to rags by the titan, but atleast he had his shirt, and that was enough. Ripping away the leather jacket, it would pull away easy enough and fall to the ground, Sean shaking his head and walking over to Zell with a small triumphant smile upon his lips. He had afetrall managed to defeat Thanatos, something that one would not simply claim to have done, even though he had a feeling that he would have to fight him again once day, that would be the day that he was prepared to face him again. He noticed Silus was carrying one of the titans, and raised an eyebrow, wondering why he was holding Sheiara’s spawn but not really questioning anything. The comment from Naadir was, annoying to Sean and he would have done something about it, but then again it was lame to hit someone who was…..lame.

”Someone say lunch? Hell yeah I’m starving, kickin the ass of The Abyss can really work up an appetite.” Sean noted with a smirk and a nod, having already seemingly dismissed the blade. He looked to Michael, who looked up for a moment, raising an eyebrow for a moment.

”Yeah, food sounds good.” Michael nodded before seeming to fall into whatever it was that he had fallen into, and Sean for a moment found himself worried. Not that it would last, he was now hungry and so he required the fuel of Sean’s: Cheeseburgers.

---
Time skip tiem

So they had moved to eat, in a place that Sean had chosen that it was said that it supposedly made the best cheeseburgers in all of the city, and that was what he was doing. Sean bit into one, and let out a low pleased sound making to a moan. ”Wow, this is like….almost as advertised.  I am soooo coming here more often, would have to make them change it from best though. Maybe more like almost the best, or maybe second to best.” Sean noted to himself as he took another bite. Jordan however was busy sitting next to Yamm, twiddling his fingers nervously as he looked to the dragon occasionally and took conservative bites out of his burger, more than aware that he did not really need to eat it, but everyone else was so he would. His mothers had texted him and he replied, to make sure that they did not worry about him. He turned to look at Michael who was far from socializing, sitting by himself and simply looking at a burger with a single bite taken out of it, and the bite itself was rather miniscule in comparison to the size.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 30th 2014, 6:20 am

Zell sat next to Sean with a smile on his face as Sean spoke about this place being the second best or something to the effect. Zell laughed as he heard the comment but honestly he just dismissed it off as he leaned onto Sean's shoulder and said to him. "Speaking of "The Best" hat's off on that back there. SMOKED him. And you were worried." Zell said, while he didn't believe in flattery on average, he did approve of playing up ones work just a little as a morale booster of sorts. He noticed that there were enough people amongst them that they needed half of the exterior tables. Silus sat with Little Jordan, little Shael, Yancey and Matt at the far table. Doctor Alai sat with Zell, Sean and Naadir. Michael was off on his lonesome while older Shael, Fera and older Jordan occupied yet another table. Zakaken had offered to taking care of the young titan in Gene-Tech until they came back. Though for Zakaken it was more of a "Keep sedated" which was not a real issue. Titan councilor or not enough Aether and Ether will keep anyone down...the sedatives themselves helped too Zell was sure. Sheal looked to Michael and then looked to Zell before sighing as he looked to Fera with an arched eyebrow as Jordan sniggered as he messed with his phone, as if setting it up for something. "I don't even wanna know, dumb dragons." Shael said with a smirk to Fera as he took his burger, turned around and stood up and walked over to Mike's table and sat down.

"Yo yo Hello." Shael said as he looked to Mike with the typical hello smirk and then opened his burger and took a healthy bite out of it. It was juicy to say the last, full of flavor and you could almost taste the hand-made burger's natural herbs and seasonings. He was very happy for the moment that he was 80% vegetarian because if he were 100% he'd have missed out on this badass burger. He wiped his mouth off with a napkin and leaned back, looking to Michaels trey. He didn't need to ask why Michael wasn't eating he already knew. Zell was a douche bag and would have done less harm if he hadn't said anything to either of them. Zell was an ultra-douche bag to Shael at this moment though. He was literally guilt-tripping Shael into a potentially awkward relationship. Well, not really but the semantics were the same to him, it didn't matter to Shael if they were genetically related or not. He just wasn't really gay. But as Zell put it Shael "owed it" to Michael, who was selfless enough of a person to give up such an opportunity at the soul forge, a give him a chance to at least be open-minded about shit. If it didn't work out then they'd both know that it just wasn't meant to happen, and Shael was 90% positive that Mike wouldn't be able to take the good with the bad...because a lot of this shit was BAD. But he'd hold up to his end mostly... "Not hungry?"

"Doctor Alai, I promise I can make a more official appeal to you soon, but this is a pretty urgent matter." Zell said with a smirk and a sigh, as if he weren't really in a position to do anything about whatever the situation was. "I promise I'll set up a more professional dinner when we discuss the details, but I'd like it very much if you would be willing to pick up your family from Chicago and move to California or Canada." Zell said, he was quite proper in doing so, sounding almost as if h were honestly making a request in a formal tone. Doctor Alai looked to Zell with a partially shocked look and shook his head left to right. "I-I'm sorry I'm afraid my current employment is in Chicago, my family moving is quite impossible." Doctor Alai said. Zell chuckled slightly and nodded his head up and down as if he understood. "Eheheh...Sorry, perhaps I wasn't the most forthright. I apologize. I'm offering you a job with Gene-Tech, but if you accept it you'll need to relocate to Canada or California." Zell said. He didn't tell Doctor Alai this, but there were several Archon clones running about in the world, gathering information on the good doctor. Naadir said something in their native tongue, to which the patriarch replied as well. Zell understood them clearly, and thanks to the xenogens and the ansible they were connected to, Sean would likely understand their language too.

blah blah blah:

Silus sat with the rest of the little group he had, noting how Matt kept harassing Shael a little bit. He could definitely tell those two were similar enough to be friends because for some reason while Shael was just inexperienced with life, Matt/Yamm was willing to play dumb along side him or play into the kid's stupidity while somehow teaching him things at the same time. Probably to keep the healthy balance of not making someone feel dumb yet still eduacating them. Yancey kept next to Silus the entire time, content to watch as Jordan took little bites out of his burger and pulled out his phone occassionally. Matt took a bit of a not in is and chuckled as he rubbed a hand over Jordan's hair. "Who ya textin?" Yamm asked with a smile and an arched eyebrow. "If it's your mom tell her you're busy! You always gotta leave early because of them, you're gone and we miss you. I'mma trap you with us one of these day's." Matt said with a chuckle as he took a sip of his Dr.Pepper "don't bring us into this, his moms' are scary!" Yancey said, obviously joking. Matt rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll keep him all to myself then." He said to Yancey before nodding and putting a hand on Jordan's shoulder, shaking him a little bit. "Scary is probably a good description." He laughed a little and his hand fell.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 30th 2014, 7:01 am

Sean could not help but smile looking to Zell, more than pleased with his whole defeating Thanatos thing, even if it was just him managing to make him retreat. ”Weeeelll, I am pretty badass now.” Sean noted with a smirk, leaning into Zell in return and sighing contently, before returning to devouring the burger that he was so intent on devouring in the first place. Okay, he could not help but beam at the small praise, becoming much like a puppy once having its belly rubbed and nice things spoken to it. Okay, so perhaps at times he was what one would call a puppy and he could deal with that, as people tended to look favorably upon puppies, or atleast did not look negatively on them. He did take noticed that Michael was sitting alone, as if he did not want to be dealing with anyone, or as if something was bothering him enough that he did not want to be bothered. Either way, he would leave him be for now, not that Sean knew what else to do as he could not call himself father of the year.

Fera however was just slowly eating something that that did not contain any meat because of vegetarian reason, looking to Shael with a raised brow before looking to Jordan who seemed to be amused by something. Her uncle would stand up and within a moment would relocate to where her father was sitting, legs crossing and letting her attention lazily follow him, wondering what was to happen from there, Something told her that an interesting talk would happen, or perhaps nothing interesting would happen, yet she would have to be content with not really knowing. So she would sip her drink slowly and sigh, turning attention from that to Jordan and then to the table, realizing that she was just not the sociable type. Michael however turned to look to Shael with a quizzical expression, raising an eyebrow as if wondering what he had wanted but from what he could ascertain he just wanted to talk. He would look down to his burger and give it a poke, considering taking another bite out of it to keep up appearances bit that did not seem to matter.

Still, he could not help but smirk upon seeing the smirk being shot to him, if only because it was out of habit. ”Yeah, I guess you could say I’m not hungry.’Michael answered rather simply jabbing the burger that he had only taken a bite out of. Part of him was wondering why he was inquiring about his uneaten burger but then again Michael could have chalked it up to something, though he could not be bothered at the moment. His mind was somewhat muddled by pointless thoughts it felt like, so he would not let himself get bogged down by them, or so he tried to tell himself anyway. Gripping the burger and slowly lifting it to his mouth, he bit into it slowly, taking another small bite out of it and placing it back down on its tray.”Yeah, not hungry.” he said with a smirk, softly poking the burgers bun and looking to Shael with a still curious expression, or rather it likely appeared as bland to Shael. He found himself feeling tired and with all of the fighting that had happened, it would have not been out of place. ”Soooooo…..whats up with you?”

Sean was now for the most part ignoring what Zell was saying to Dr.Alai mostly because he had no interest in what they were saying, so that was mostly the case. Of course the xeongens allowed him to understand what was being said by both Prometheus and the older male, he would only catch a few rods at a time, nomming on his burger hungrily. Jobs were apparently being offered, and that was enough for him before he would then finish off his burger, humming pleased to himself and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. While Sean was chowing down on burgers, Jordan was slowly doing the same, mostly still mulling over what Jordan had said about Yamm silently to himself. They had ended up talking about his mothers, who were scary within their own rights and something about Yamm keeping him all to himself.

He found himself blushing without even meaning to, covertly trying to hide his cheeks and nibbling on his burger again. ”Yeah, they are pretty scary when they get all serious but my moms just wanna know where I am.” He said lowly, nibbling on his burger again. Shael however was just doing his usual thing, which was enjoying his food and occasionally seeming to sniff the air as if for something, even if that were not the case. It was just part of his carefree charm however.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 31st 2014, 6:11 am

Zell's deal with the Alai family was just about done, which was great news, but this means that there would be a celebration afterwards. One such celebration that would take hours and hours long, but for now everyone was tired and hungry. Many of the Atterrius family had gotten their "second wind" and Zell could only imagine how energized and alive Sean must have felt. Kicking the ass of your inner demon, after having a 30 hour sleep just to pump your adrenalin. Zell sighed as he assumed he knew what was going to happen. Sean wouldn't be tired, Zell would be, but Sean would want to go out or do something and Zell would have to humor him. Not that Sean would make him go or anything, but Zell genuinely made it a point to never miss out on time with a family member, especially not the one he was married to. Naadir enjoyed his burger as he looked around and seemed to grow slightly. He could swear Fat-Cat was watching him...or perhaps it was just his imagination. Regardless, he was on high alert. Damn cat better watch out now that he had his Pale Flame back. He'd turn that thing unto General Tso's for dinner tonight.

Silus was busy texting as Yancey went down and plopped his cheek on the male's head as he looked down to the phone. He was sending messages to another one of his new friends, something Yancye both loved and hated. Loved because Silus was happy with friends. Hated because that was people who took Silus' attention away. It was at this that Yancey's eyes opened widely and he realized it. Matt and Mike were right. Yancey WAS an attention whore. Yancey lifted his cheek and leaned forward, forearms pressed against the edge of the table as he looked down at his half eatern burger and let out a thin exhale when he felt pressure up against him. The texture was soft, and it was one he knew. He smiled when he saw Silus leaning into him and using him as a face rest as he looked up to the top of his eyes and tilted his head back just slightly to smile at Yancey before looking back to the text, Yancey catching the last portion of it before Silus sent it. Matt watched Jordan take a bite out of his burger and chuckled as he himself finished and took a sip of his drink, putting it back ans sighing. [color:bc60=#chartreuse]"How-uh...how are they gonna react when you get a girlfriend?" He asked with a bit of a hesitance in there, but not for the reasons that the little guy would probably rationalize. Matt was simply cautious about asking the term girlfriend because of what happened with Alex about three days ago, and they saw how that ended up. "o-or uhm...I dunno a boyfriend even. I don't know, how are they gonna react when you have someone else you wanna spend all your time with?" He restated it, finding himself trippin gover his own words to try and not seem offensive. He should have just said fuck it and said that last part but it didn't matter now.

"Nothing really. Just kinda thinking about stuff. The past, how things used to be." Shael said with a sigh before taking a hand and moving it back through his hair. "I uh- I miss getting the chance to spend time with ya like we used to, remember? We should probably make a point to try that all out again. Now that you're not taking stranger's advice and I've died enough times to get my anger management under control." Shael would offer with a slight chuckle before shaking his head and looking off towards cars and internally beating himself up over mistakes he made in the past. "I did apologize about that already right? If I didn't I am sorry I just uh... at least I was honest when I said I'd have done it to Silus if it were the other way around... that doesn't make it any better."

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 31st 2014, 6:52 am

Sean found himself with now no burger, having devoured it and being left with slightly greasy figners that he sucked on gingerly, as pleased as a Sean could be. With his body now not worrying about food, his mind would then begin to wander to other places, mostly what he would do and where he could take this little party, even though he had no idea at all when it came to that. Sean felt more alive than he had ever felt within his entire life, and that comfort alone was enough to keep him going. Resting his elbows on the table, Sean hummed softly to himself and looked to Zell, then Naadir, then the Alais and then back to Zell with what one would call an overall happy expression. ’”Soooooooooo…”Sean would say dragging out the o sound in so before getting to the damn point. ”I say we go out and do something, by we I mean me and you.”Sean noted making Zell lightly in the shoulder with an index finger with a smirk. ”Could like go for a…brisk walk or whatever there is for a couple to do.” he would say with a shrug, resting his chin on the palms of his hands and perking an eyebrow curiously.

Jordan had never really thought about even getting a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, or any sort of romantic partner of any kind. As far as he was concerned, that was not a possibility and that was something that he would be fine with, and it was times like this that he cursed all the negative emotion that tended to bleed through. Self loathing and the whole not being good enough for happiness, or something that the thought of made him cringe ever so slightly, then biting into his burger and feeling some of the juices dribble down his chin. Sipping on his drink through a bendy straw, he would look to Yamm with a semi-contemplative look. ”I..i dunno how they would react, probably…..really protective or something like that.” he found himself saying before sipping on his drink again, orange soda proving to calm him down well enough, even though it also sometimes ran the risk of giving him a sugar high. However he found himself reading too much into what yam had said next, blushing softly and thinking about how he had to correct himself, as if suggesting something within a way that Jordan mostly found himself making up.

It was then that he realized that he may have something for the dragon, or he did not known how to deal with people liking him like that. If he were predisposed toward such things, Jordan would have been cursing under his breath, but instead he would just take another sip of his drink. ”but I guess I won’t know until I find someone.” he would add with a shrug, feeling the perspiration gathering on his cup beneath his fingertips and trailing them down the sides of the cup, mostly feeling nervous now.

Michael raised an eyebrow curiously as Shael spoke, saying something about how it used to be. It was a simple time back then, or rather simple in comparison to now, but things change, that’s how it always is. Back when he was young, and full of stupid dreams, aspirations and desires, but life had a way of kicking all of those out of him without even trying. However from what he could tell, Shael was trying to fix some sort of fractured bond they had, but all he could think of was….how it could never be like it once was. ”Yeah, I remember.”He would say with a smirk, yet of course all memories brought was pain, though the opposite was too good for him. ”It feels like its been a lifetime since then.” Felt like eons, though perhaps it had been for him. He turned to Shael, curious of why he was apologizing, as if it were out of place when it was the exact opposite, though beyond would have been equally as acceptable. ”You don’t need to apologize, I had been asking for it and so much more.” Michael noted lazily prodding his burger with an index finger and leaving it be. Michael rubbed the bridge of his nose, letting his hand trail over his forehead and wiping away a few beads of sweat. ”That aside, I’m willing to try that again, whatever that is.”He would add with a smirk still on his lips as he suddenly felt the desire to get out of the quaint little place, maybe enjoy the night air.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 1st 2014, 8:39 am

Of course Sean would. Zell didn't skip a beat in looking to him with a raised eyebrow and nodding. "I really don't want to take a BRISK WALK since I'm going to be running my as off trying to find a certain blonde-bastard. But I think we can WALK as we figure out what the hell you wanna do." Zell said with a smile before standing up and looking over to the Alai's and waving his index and middle finger, pressed together much like a salute before making his way with Sean towards god knows where. Well, hopefully there was a god who knew where, because at the current rate the Archon didn't know and not knowing was something he thoroughly disliked. But he'd follow Sean's lead and smile the entire way, despite the bags inder his eyes becoming more pronounced as the sun smacked his face.

"Dude...gross." Matt chcukled as he used a napkin and made a swift and skillful scuff at Jordan's chin. It wasn't a hit, nor was it posed at such just a swipe at the juices. "Well, you'll find some lucky person someday." Was all he really could say before smirking at him and then looking at his own drink, the smile dying as he went about letting out a slight sigh as he contemplated everything that had transpired. He lamely put the drink down and yawned He looked over to Mike and Shael who seemed to be getting along again. Not that Yam had memory of otherwise. Then you had Fera and his dumbass son fiddling with his phone, and then you had Zell and Sean walking off. He had to fight the urge to Senor Chang the moment up, but resolved to simply look to Silus and shrug then looked to Jordan ans chuckle a little, smiling again and looking to the rainbow wolf-boy who was smiling at Jordan too with an arched eyebrow. "What are you smilin at Texas?" Matt asked with a little chuckle. Yancey seemed to pick up on Jordan's delimma and nodded at Jordan with that "you know I know" look, but not in the threatening way...in the "I'm adorable and stupid" way that he was excited he finally caught onto something. Yancey shrugged at Yamm and chuckled. "Somethin' funny."

Shael wanted to roll his eyes when Mike said that he had deserved it. If Shael had known half the shit he knew now that he did then he'd have reacted differently. It would have probably changed the entire outcome of events. It would have saved a lot fo heartache on a lot of sides and probably wouldn't have put him in this odd situation. It was whatever. He couldn't promise that anything was going to play out from this. Honestly it was actually quite impossible for Shael to say that he had high hopes of this or expectations. He had none, and when it came to this he was actually quite uncomfortable. He was willing to try something to see if it made everything else work out. He'd be miserable probably, but he'd grin and bear it. Zell did it initially, Silus had just done it for so long. It was time Shael paid the piper himself. He shrugged and sighed. "I'm heading out a couple bars tonight. I'm headed to one with Chandler and Gabriel for old time's sake...then I'm going to one that I like. Wanna tag along?" He asked. It probably wasn't what Michael was expecting but it would hopefully be sufficient. At least his "minions" wouldn't be at the second one...and honestly this was as comfortable as Shael could be at the moment with the situation.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 1st 2014, 9:12 am

Sean raised his eyebrow at the mention of a blonde bastard but would not really question it beyond that, nodding with the smirk still present. Granted it took him a few seconds to realize who the blonde bastard was, and then he nodded, and realized that was perhaps him figuring it out slower than he should have been able to. ’I can work with that.” Sean chuckled standing to his feet and offering the Alai’s a wave good bye before making his way out with a Zell in tow, latching onto Zell via his hand as he walked along. As far as Sean was concerned, he wanted to enjoy the day as it was a sort of celebration for him, Thanatos ass kicking aside and whatnot.  Sean personally was just enjoying the chance to enjoy some time with Zell, enjoying the feel of the brisk morning air on his skin as both walked along. Rays of sunshine shimmered over his face, casting into his eyes and causing Sean to turn away for a moment.

”Hard to figure out what you want to do when you have no idea what the hell there is to do. Like a rat running through a maze, except it runs into a lot of walls and ends up with massive brain damage.” Sean started and began to ramble, licking his lips and looking to Zell. ”Honestly just felt like walking around, enjoying the open air, beats the hell out of sitting around.”

Jordan found himself blushing again, and then internally cursing himself for doing so, without the whol actually cursing thing. Having Yamm, a person that he was not perhaps overthinking about wiping something from his chin only seemed to add the awkwardness that he was feeling, eyes darting down as he sipped nervously on his drink. ”Maybe I will.” He did not have expectations of finding anyone, then again being born from who he was, that feeling was not exactly the most surprising of feelings. Despite all fo the happiness, sunshine and rainbows that one expected of Jordan, he was part of Michael and that came with a little annoying dark feelings. Part of him wished that his aura could help Michael of all people, but in the end it seemed to have no effect upon him, which left him sort of nowhere on that end. So he would continue to sip on his drink, noticing that it was nearing emptiness.

He turned to Yancey who was looking at him with this expression, and the short make turned away, perhaps now embarrassed that another person seemed to notice his overall awkwardness, which was not good at all for someone that had no idea what he was dealing with. He grumbled and finished off his drink, wondering what the hell he should do now.

So from what Michael could gather, Shael was asking if he wanted to tag along with him to some bars, not that he was really knowledgable in the bars in this city, considering that it was neither Chicago nor Los Angeles. Which mostly left him in a somewhat perplexing situation, not that he would let that knowledge out anyway. ”Tag along? I haaaave nothing better to do, so I guess I could tag along.” Of course he had nothing better to do, with the perhaps more competent people dealing with his affairs in his name that left him with a lot of free time. ”Might be fun or whatever.” If it would be fun or not was yet to be seen, but Michael highly doubted that it would be, if only for the fact that…well he seemed to be more of a buzzkill as of late.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 1st 2014, 7:11 pm

Zell and Sean would have their walk, despite the fact Zell didn't want to walk, it was whatever. He just wanted to be with Sean to some extent. He'd just have to sleep later, if later ever came. "Well there's a lot to do in Excalibur City. List just about anything and we've got it. We even have a robot battle arena... but I think if you'd like to walk we can make that happen." He said with a big smile as he clutched onto Sean's hand and wrapped his fingers between his. This was going to be fun...annoying and difficult, but it's not as if one would suspect it. Being with Sean was more important than sleep to him anyway.

Yancey on the other hand found himself scooting closer to Jordan and poking him in the arm and then looking to Yamm with an arched eyebrow, the question Yancey was asking was apparent, to him anyway. If he needed to be pressed he'd whisper the question to the male, but it didn't seem like something that was needed to be stated out loud. Yancey has assumed wrong before though. Countless times really. Yancey kept jerking his head, looking from Jordan to Yam with a wide smile, basically urging the child on. Silus finally caught on to what was going on. "Do it or I will." Yancey said, accent still thick and a mischievous grin with an innocent look on his face. "Might be your only chance." He said as he stood up and sat between Jordan and Yamm. Matt just looked to Yancey with a curious look. "What's he gonna do?" He asked, looking to Jordan like he was confused and slightly alarmed. It was Yancey, the kid wasn't exactly "slutty" or anything like that, but he was certainly known for his affection. So he had every reason to be concerned.

Shael and Mike on the other hand were free to leave wherever they were headed, it was to meet up with Gabriel and Chandler at a place called Red Rover's. It was a pretty nice bar, wasn't a classy one but it wasn't a run-down dirtbag den either. Well...not one YET anyway. Chandler was there with his bright red tipped black hair and Gabriel looking the same with his sandy blonde locks messed about in a rather shaggy cut. They were both more than happy to see Shael, and Gabriel even went out of his way to try and put an arm around Mike and shake him a little. Gabriel of course was the only one of the original group that likes Mike as much as Shael did, pretty much like a little brother to him as well. "Need four Seal's from the "special" rack." Gabriel said as he looked to Mike and Shael with a smirk, four ample sized mugs being put out on the table, one for each person.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 1st 2014, 7:47 pm

Sean blinked at the mention of robot fights, mostly because that sounded like something right out of an anime and that excited the male more than anything really. His mind was now filled with the image of giant mechas fighting in some kind of arena, but then again Zell did not say mecha fights, only robot fights. ”A robot battle arena? Damn, I like this palce already,.” Sean said with a chuckle, partially intrigued with the idea of watching robots beat each other up but then again he had decided that he wanted a walk, so that was what they would be doing. ”OH! I just had the best idea of what we could do, if you’re up for it Zell. We could do some roller skating, if this city has a roller skating place anyway. I haven’t done that in years, so I’m thinking why the hell not?” Of course he would likely be a little rusty at it, but then again learning again had a charm to it.

Jordan jerked slightly when poked by yancey, looking to him with a raised brow, though he had an idea what the little pup was getting across. Not that Jordan relished the idea, seeing as how that would have been waaaay too embarrassing for him to do, but then again if what Tiamat had said was true, then it would have been reciprocated. The comment if do it or I will did not help the male any, as he was now being rushed into something that he had no idea the logistics of, and it frankly scared him. Okay, it absolutely scared him but the did not want that showing, even though he was no good at all when it came to hiding his emotions. What he had said however drew the attention of Yamm, and that did not go well for the little ethereal, as he tried to keep himself from likely somehow morphing into a cherry from how red he was likely getting.

Now it was either make the move or Yancey would do so, and while he was shy, he did not want…well he did not know what he wanted. Jordan mulled over it for a moment as he looked to Matt and then made the decision. It was now or never, though he had hoped that he would not mess this up, not that messing things up would have been a first. ”Hey….um..Matt.” he would say hoopeing to draw the males attention, drawing up the small amount of courage he had, leaning upwards and kissing the dragon. It was more of a now or never situation, but it was what it was, and if things went wrong, running away was always a valid option.

Meanwhile, Michael found himself leaving the small little burger joint along with Shael to a bar that he knew almost nothing about. The place was called Red Rovers, new to Michael but it had a certain charm to it, not quite high class but not exactly trashy either. It was there he found himself met with familiar faces, Chandler and someone else, names slipping him for a moment before he remembered it, Gabriel was the name. Shael’s friends that he remembered from back on the Isles, so long ago it felt like. He didn’t really react to the arm that was placed around his shoulder and shook him, figner absently running over the small white line that served as a scar on his jawline, perhaps more of a habit now than anything else. Gabriel would order four rather large mugs of SEAl, Michael considered his own drink with a quizzical expression before taking a swig of, and remembering that he enjoyed the taste, and the fact that it was one of the only drinks that actually got him drunk.

He couldn’t help but smirk when smirked at, almost like a social response, except it was more of a Michael thing as well. With the mug in one hand, he would run his fingers through his hair and sigh softly. ”Sooooo, its been a while. How’ve you two been?”Idle talk really, but it seemed like the proper thing to ask, so he would roll with it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 2nd 2014, 7:03 pm

Zell could only smile to himself. Though it would appear as if he were just really happy, it was in truth him thinking Of course. He not only picks something even MORE energy exerting, but he picks something I have no freaking clue how to do. But he supposed that would have to be okay. Just sort of like how Sean couldn't swim. "Yeah well... I don't really... know how so. You miiiight have to teach me." He said with a little nod and a grin. He wondered if Sean would react like he guessed he would. Either way, they'd likely find themselves at a roller rink and Zell making a fool of himself. Not the first time, not the last he was sure.

While they were off doing whatever, Matt was busy feeling awkward as Yancey shot him a wink. What the hell? He asked. Silus shot the angel boy a glare, to which he stood up and walked back over to Silus. "What? You're not jealous are ya?"Yancey seemed to giggle as Silus burned bright, an annoyed look on his face. "Jordan's advice isn't going to work." was all he said, Yancey wore a huge smile as he leaned down and rested his chin on the top of the little boy's head with an "aaawwwww". Silus let out a little whine though as he smiled, content to have things back to their normal state. Little Jordan would say something though, and Matt looked to him with a smile. "What's up little bu-!" Then there was always that. What the actual hell was going on? You could hear the older Jordan laughing so hard he was crying as he kept his camera zoomed in on it. Matt really had no idea what to do so he just sorta...went along with it? Where did this come from? Oh wait... it was when Jordan saved his life. Well that's surprising, he never thought the little guy to be the clingy type. Wait...this was Jordan...he did know Jordan right? Maybe this shouldn't come as a surprise...but that was a surprise was his own natrual reaction to kiss back. Inexperience apparentlt had the better of both of them, nervousness didn't help it either. Suddenly he had a very...very bad memory. I'm becoming ARTEMIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the inner dragon roared. Damn tongue and kissing and blech.  He had to pull away and cleared his throad with a bright red face and he wiped his mouthwith his sleeve as he looked to Yancey and Silus whose mouths were dropped open with wide eyed of confusion Yancey looked to Shael with a curious look as if "did you just see that!?" was the most important question in the world. Matt offered up a shy, embarrassed and apologetic smile with a nervous chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head.

He looked over at older Jordan who was in TEARS with a red, oxygen deprived face as he clicked the upload button and fell forward onto the table. Matt rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat as he stood up. "I'm uh...gonna...go think and...stuff." He said as he looked back to the older Jordan. "Joke's on him." he sighed with a shake of the head. He didn't want the little guy to be heart broken or anything stupid like that, but he didn't exaclty know how to react. He had to do something though to make sure it didn't backfire too badly. He stepped out of the bench seat and turned to walk, but reached down and tapped the little guy's chin and leaned down to give him a peck. "Don't tell your moms." He said with a wink and a click of the tongue as he walked off, leaving a rather... interesting little vibe in Yancey's opinion. If He didn't know any better he was telling Jordan...they were on rather good terms. Yamm kept on with a smile towards the bigger Jordan who was still laughing when Yamm got there. I'm an old God...i don't get kicked apart about these petty things Jordan. He thought to himself as he took a step around Jordans table and looked to Fera with a smirk, the kind that she would probably understand to be the smirk of vengence. "H-hey dad! ahahah...huuuuaaaaa... okay. I-I'm...I'm here. Dad, there's a HUGE benefit to this though." Jordan said, almost as if he were going to make a compelling argument for his case. "Oh? What's that?" He asked, inquiring as to what Jordan might have known. "At least you liking him means when he's laying on you it won't be hard to breath!" He broke into another fit of laughter. Matt turned red and nodded, why the hell was he getting so red all of a sudden? Being a teenager freaking sucks. He reached out and grabbed the back of Jordan's head and slammed it into the table. Jordan squirmed but still chuckled a little as Matt leaned down. "And when he's laying there, safe and sound... I can rest easy knowing that this person is really someone I love...and that I'll have been closer to Michael than you've ever been." The dragon said, sending a shutter down Jordan's spine and producing a violent anger. Jordan forced his head up from within Yamm's grasp, Yamm straining and struggling to try to keep Jordan down, but with no avail. Jordan was free and he huffed at Yamm before storming off.

Gabriel seemed to be happy to see the boys again, Chandler was still the hot-headed jackass everyone loved as he started singing tunes and slapping the waitress' ass, hitting on the female bartender and raising general hell in a drunken stupor. Shael was just happy to have things as they were, conversation happy and healthy. Freedom from all things that burdened him or his family. It was nice to have every now and again, but ever too often he'd suppose. He thoroughly enjoyed his time with the other's but he and Michael eventually parted ways, Shael driving towards his own personal favorite bar, Ex-Cit. It was similar to Red Rover's in clinetelle, but the place was obviously better caredfor, and they had a bigger selection. Shael kept to human liquors, being as they would still buzz him, unlike his ethereal siblings. "This family of ours....is FUCKED. UP." He said with a chuckle, they had been talking about Zell and Shara, and then Silus and the Helia girl. Shael had even handed over a small journal to Mike, letting him read the very things he read about Zell just after Shael's resurrection. It still got to Shael that after everything he'd gone through, his dad just wanted his family...and his messed up family is what made him happiest. "I dunno man..." he said with a smile and a sigh.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 2nd 2014, 8:42 pm

Sean chuckled, tugging lightly on Zell’s hand before picking up the speed some, and mostly reveling in what felt like boundless stamina.”I might have to teach ya? Weeeeelll, I think I can do that. After all, you did teach me how to swim, or….how not to drown.” He would note and then rectify with a smirk leading Zell along until they found the roller rink in question and the obvious happened after that.

Now we go to an awkward situation already in progress, Jordan having made the move and finding himself in a situation that he was not quite expecting, as he was….kissing back. It was actually happening, he was kissing someone and they were doing the same in return, which only caused him to internally panic and at the same time wish this moment would not end, even if he knew that there were likely eyes on them and he could hear the cackling dragon. When it had ended, he found himself pulling back breathless, holding a hand over his mouth as if he did not believe what had happened and wondering what would happen now. While he had enjoyed it, he knew Matt well enough that he…was not quite into that sort of thing. Looking to matt he would notice that the male had become red, likely meaning he was feeling as awkward as the poor young ethereal was, which meant that atleast he was not alone in that regaurd. His heart beat had picked up considerably, leaving the male crossing his arms over his chest and hooping that he did not end up having some kind of cardiac arrest or something, luckily however that did not happen.

He could feel a small wave of revulsion surfacing from that little connection that could not be severed, yet it was enough that it dampened his overwhelming nervousness, and now he was actually thankful to be part of Michael. Taking a deep breath, he looked to Silus and then yancey, taking note of the rather surprised expressions as Yamm would stand up and say something about having to think and stuff, which means that likely he did not know how to feel about this whole thing. However before leaving he would say something about not telling his moms, tapping on Jordan’s chin, causing him to look up and receive a peck on the lips. That only enflamed the red color in his cheeks as he hid them with his hands, leather sleeves of his jacket proving longer than his arms, drooping over them and helping in the cheek hiding. Fera however was quietly looking over the situation, having a feeling that a certain someone had a hand within the little guys sudden potato dragon kissing. So with perhaps both the most embarrassing and best thing ever happening to him, Jordan scooted too the far end of his seat and quietly ate his burger, though his usually good mood had improved visibly.

Time with Shael and friends had gone as Michael had expected, not that it was bad by any means, and after he finished off his drink Michael had found himself actually having fun. With the SEAL in him, for a moment Michael could feel the emotions slipping away and leaving him a little freer, as if he did not have to worry about the whole pity party that generally went on within his head, and now he could possibly enjoy himself for once. His son was alive, the family seemed to be actually getting along, or as best as they could considering their dynamic, so that was atleast something for the Atterrius family. It was not perfect, but perfection was boring, and Michael hated that which was boring. Eventually however afterall of the fun of the two, they would end up splitting up with Michael and Shael going to another bar, one that seemed to be a personal of Shaels. It was similar in who came there, but it was better looking, and had a better selection as far as drinks went, yet he decided to stick with human boozes.

”You’re tellin me.” Michael chuckled, agreeing with Shael in regards to their family and its being fucked up. They had been talking, mostly about Zell and Shael’s mother, as well as Silus and that red head he had an interest in, or so Michael had heard anyway. His brother had handed over a small journal to him, Michael raising an eyebrow, taking it and thumbing through it, taking in everything, though there was one section that he found himself genuinely sick reading. Luckily however he did not end up losing all of the alcohol he had drunk either, so it was more revulsion than enough to actually make him vomit. ”Fucked up as we may be, we’re still family. Beats the hell out of being fucked up alone, or normal.” Michael noted with air quotations denoting normal, finding himself joking at the last portion, chuckling softly and smiling a little. He found himself actually enjoying himself, and the sensation itself was wonderful, though he felt something bleeding through that added to it.

Granted he was also rather plastered, so maybe that also attributed to him not really being the typical Michael. ””Fucked up family aside, nice to just get out and just….do this. Been a while since we actually talked or whatever.” Luckily however he knew how not to slur speech, but he still found his head lolling off to the side occasionally.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top