The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes)

Post by The Nekromonga August 1st 2014, 8:42 pm

Xiao was now certain that the creature was trying to eat her, and was in a panic as she couldn’t sense Seagirl in the water anymore. Was she... eaten? Xiao had to hurry. As much as she respected all life, Xiao realized she couldn’t do much without seriously injuring the fish. Though she was strong, the human form was at a disadvantage against the watery abomination’s tentacles and gaping maw, and soon enough Xiao could feel sharp fangs digging into her flesh, the pressure immense but her dragon skin would not yield to such a creature.

Finding herself slowly being eaten, Xiao decided to slide into the mouth some more and deliver a punch to the roof of the mouth, hoping maybe it’d might work to make the creature throw up, like all those female classmates of hers who puke in the girls’ bathroom right after lunch. Failing to get such a reaction, she’d claw her way through the fish’s insides and punch into its primitive brain.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes)

Post by Seagirl August 6th 2014, 8:00 pm

Something crawled inside her arm. Dark and cold, but the air around her gave little heat to begin with. The lining of the fish shifted and Hanna felt her face impact upon its great muscle. Some matter of force sent the beast off its balance point, but when her back flung against the opposing wall she knew the beast found its point.

Familiar beings stirred in the water. In one of her moves into public opinion, Hanna used her guise as Seagirl to assist in curtailing the hunting of dolphins in Japan. However, she lost all credibility with all animal rights groups when she mistakenly wore fur lined boots to receive an award in ending animal cruelty. No matter, the sea dwelling denizens cared very little for the treatment of mink and came to the rescue of their beloved superhero.

A sperm whale burst forward leading a pack of dolphins into the bay. His massive nose drove the angler fish upward while the bottlenose dolphins all circled the beast while taking shots at its gills to begin suffocating the savage beast, giving Xiao time to make her ultimate dismemberment of the beast.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 8th 2014, 1:01 am

Xiao held on as much as she could onto the thing’s jagged, sword sized teeth as the awesome marine animals came to their aid. Once the creature settled down, Xiao dragged herself up into the mouth by the thing’s tongue, gripping with her iron hard hold.

Remembering that she had respect for all life, even monstrous life, Xiao decides to give the monster a really bad need to visit an orthodontist. She grips the base of one of the thing’s teeth and ripped it out of the gum line, to use it to puncture the thing’s tongue. It was a cruel attack and death was probably less grisly, but it’d give the monster something to think about before attacking superheroes again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl August 8th 2014, 5:11 am

A vacuum of air pulled Hanna away from the depth of the gut and back into the esophagus. She missed the open space of the cramped stomach over the constricting throat surrounding her. Violent vibrations roared through the muscle lining as the organ collapsed the air pockets, crushing Hanna against mounds of flesh, until finally one last surge of air expunged Hanna through the beast's mouth.

Completely knocked off of her own sense of buoyancy, Hanna flailed her arms to try to beat meaning out of the water. A smooth rubbery substance floated under her arm and she could feel a dolphin pulling her out of the water and back towards shore.

Tentacles shot out for once last attempt to drag Xiao down to the depth of the bottom of the ocean only to see it break against the side of the sperm whale. Once it deflected the grab, the whale would nudge Xiao to grab a hold while it took her back to the surface of the harbor.

Hanna spent a few minutes spitting out enough salt water to fill an oil tanker. "Hey, Xiao!" Hanna greeted her giant friend in a tone she would save for someone she had not seen in years. Given her circumstances over the past few minutes, she found it easy to summon. An unnerving energy ran across Hanna's brow into her eyes, blotting out the blow orbs with a dark satellite. "I think we're safe now. I wonder if that had anything to do with the weird stuff around here?"

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 11th 2014, 2:44 am

Xiao tumbled about in the water as the giant sea creature violently vacated its interior of female superhero. Everything was a mess of blood, bay water, and monstrous growls before a whale came into her touch, which Xiao instinctively held onto.

“Whale... you are my true friend.” Xiao mumbled in Chinese to the whale, just as they broke the surface, their encounter with the creature finally over for now. Xiao was a bit shaken from the whole ordeal, and when she saw Seagirl safe, her girl instincts kicked in and went over to give the Aussie a big hug of relief. She opened her eyes to see a crowd of Japanese folk gathering around, having witnessed the battle- or glimpsed part of it, just as the two girls reached the shore. A few Japanese teenagers in strange get ups were taking pictures. Of the girls hugging.

Xiao slowly got up, helping herself with a vending machine in the middle of the harbour... a bit dazed she thought it strange to find fizzy drinks and bottled tea in such a secluded area... no, that was not important right now. She also helped Hanna up eventually. She asked what the attack was about, but Xiao had no real answer.

“Um... I’m not entirely sure. I can still track the creature in the water, if you want. We do not have much fortune in our investigation on land...perhaps it will lead us somewhere interesting.”  She offered, not knowing else what to do, wondering if the monster was related to the darkness and the missing girl, or just a very inconvenient coincidence.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl August 13th 2014, 7:46 pm

"Interesting huh?" While Hanna peered into the water she could feel her eyes adjusting to the darkness of the water. The depths opened up and told their secrets in the wake of the beast swimming downward. When Hanna looked up the world turned to a shade of black, stealing the warmth of color from her eyes. Each of her irises turned black and permeated its shade to the rest of her eyes, marking her new found abilities in a light no one could miss. "I feel kind of odd." She ran her hand in front of her face to see if the beams from the sun merely cast the world in a different shade or if her eyes in fact failed her. "I guess my eyes just haven't adjusted to the sun or something." Or something indeed.

"I guess we should go find this fish, just don't expect me to talk to it, because I do not- do not- talk to fish." Hanna took a deep breath for no apparent reason given her powers, and dove into the water. The crest of the tide broke before her with each stroke of her arm pulling her closer to the monstrous beast. Before her no longer stood any creature of demonic intent, but instead gushed a geyser of pure black energy.

Swimming above the fissure reminded Hanna of the trouble she always had with partners. Speaking underwater was fairly, some would say impossible, to do underwater. Hanna began to point at natural structures around the bottom of the ocean to signal for their destruction to try and fill the hole before it could expand its taint any further into the ocean.

Her gestures became more difficult when a shark covered in darkness rammed her with two full rows of teeth. Hanna straightened out to present the fullest target and avoid being caught in its jaws, but the force of the blow still knocked her over the beast in a position she could not reason a solid defense against. When it came by again, Hanna shot forward and to the side of the beast, planting a foot in the shark's side to try and hit a gill. Her first pass missed but on the second approach, she landed her target and pushed the shark aside momentarily. The moment faded and Hanna moved back to give herself some room to maneuver around the beast.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance August 23rd 2014, 7:29 am

The crowd was still rife with excitement from whatever had actually happened before. Dissonance had been concealed within it watching the underwater scuffle of the so-called heroes and witnessed as they re-entered the waters around to conduct a search of some sorts. He didn’t share in the native language so wasn’t entirely sure what everybody was so excited and talkative about and normally he would have left long ago, as there was nothing of real importance here. However, for now he knew that this was where he had to be but the reasons why were kept shielded from him. It was his belief that he waited for another to arrive and that there would be an important task for them to undertake.

Dissonance was not a big follower of instruction, but on this occasion he had sensed the raw power of the beings that he dealt with and thought it in his favour to play the soldier for now. He walked over to the water’s edge a distance from where the heroes had been and peered into it, hoping to see something that would aid his understanding, but nothing was visible in the murky depths. He reached down and placed his flat palm just into the water and pulsing a sound-wave in he was able to make out the shape of the blonde woman struggling in a fight with a shark and beyond that nothingness. Everything that was happening was very unusual for him, for now he stood out of sight hoping that whatever his purpose was would be revealed soon.

Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 8th 2014, 8:04 pm

"We should get you to a doctor afterwards." Xia said, concerned over the changes on Seagirl. She wondered if the sea was polluted, or worse, something she didn't understand yet.

Xiao headed back into the water, swimming with agility and kept up with Seagirl. She understood Seagirl’s basic gesture towards the fissure and some nearby rocks. The fissure sickened Xiao somewhat given all her heightened senses, an inherent wrongness about it all. But before the aquatic dragon girl could start her demolition, yet another sea creature assailed Hanna.

Her senses told her it was a sea predator, but there was also something off with it. Regardless, it was threatening Hanna, and again she moved to assist- Xiao wasn’t terribly scared of most sea life, and on more than one occasion delivered people from attacks. She reached out to the shark’s tail fins, intent on throwing the monster clear out of the water, after first spinning around rapidly to disorient it.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl October 13th 2014, 10:28 pm

Hanna remembered she could not talk underwater. If she could, she would merely tell Xiao to push a rock formation down and collapse the fissure. The shark blew by her again, narrowly missing her in his grasp, but opening a scratch on her arm. Out of mere instinct, Hanna shoved her finger to poke the shark in the eye, gauging a crucial part of the shark.

More teeth came her way and another quick turn of her ankles took her away. With the shark deep in pursuit, Hanna dove closer to Xiao, setting her up for a monster dragon punch to the demon shark. Once the beautiful shot impacted the shark, Hanna would point towards the large rock face and slap it a few times before pointing down to the fissure.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 17th 2014, 7:54 am

Xiao watched as Hanna lure the shark closer and closer to her, and realized what to do once the aquatically agile girl swam past. Winding up, Xiao struck the shark as hard as she could on its shark nose, if there was such a thing, then grabbed it by the jaw.

Deciding to tackle two birds with one stone, Xiao swam towards the rock face still tackling the shark, and began crushing the beast against the underwater formation, not stopping until both were completely destroyed.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top