The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Spartacus I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Spartacus I_vote_lcapSpartacus I_voting_barSpartacus I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Spartacus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spartacus Empty Spartacus

Post by Brorschach May 14th 2012, 1:28 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Spartacus
Title: The many
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Caucasian
Hair: brown (he's dyed it gray)
Eyes: blue
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 60 Kilos

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Aaron is greedy and will do anything to possess more, be it power, money, people, or things, Aaron wants it. He is also incredibly vain, having gone through extensive plastic surgury to attain his appearance. His only redeeming quality is his willingness to forgive his underlings for their failures, of course this is solely to stroke his own self image of a benevolent godly figure. In addition he keeps an honor guard of people he's transformed into himself as a furthur expression of vanity.

History: Spartacus was the son of a multi-millionaire who made his fortune in Vietnam and other conflicts as an arms dealer. He enforced upon Aaron the importance of power and control over all else. When Aaron was 18 he learned that his father had powers, the power of direct mental manipulation to be precise.
He also learned that he was going to have Aaron made head of their company, but only as a puppet under his control. That night Aaron snuck into his father's study and assassinated him. Over the next several years he had scientists from the company examine and study his father's corpse to unlock the secret of metahuman evolution, until they eventually told him that based on certain genetic markers, he also had a power.
Aaron initially didn't understand why he couldn't access it, until he came upon his late father's journal and found that his father had sealed away his power due to its inherent danger to others. The key to unlocking it was in fact a password to be spoken by Aaron himself. The password was "I am Spartacus".
After that Aaron began experimenting with powers, having the scientists enhance and refine it until he was a thousand times more powerful than he would be naturally.

Powers: Spartacus has the ability to overwrite someone else's DNA and memories with his own as long as they remain conscious. Originally these copies had their own free will and attempted to escape and "live" their own lives, but since Spartacus' enhancements they have been little more then his obedient servants, requiring neither sleep nor sustenance, however they do not have his powers. Rather, they are slightly stronger and faster than he his. In addition the six copies that make up his honor guard have each been enhanced with the ability to fire concussive blasts from their hands. should these guards be knocked out they would revert to who they were and lose all their powers.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT: 4
EP: 6
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: gold on silver

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:
Spartacus copies;
Powergrid:
EP: 0
Spartacus honor guard;
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Powergrid:
EP: 2

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum